Summer Transfer Window 2012-Rumor Crazy Months!

+34
Helmer
iftikhar
poolsupporter
Emaharg
CBarca
ErPupone
edulfc
Ganso
Motogp69
mr-r34
S
RealGunner
Forza
Arquitecto
fatman123
TheRedStag
Rebaño Sagrado
Abramovich
7amood11
stevieg8
The Sanchez
Cotes
BeautifulGame
RedOranje
Art Morte
Kick
Red Alert
donttreadonred
Onyx
McAgger
Le Samourai
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Nishankly
Fahim89
38 posters

Page 40 of 43 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Window 2012-Rumor Crazy Months! - Page 40 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Window 2012-Rumor Crazy Months!

Post by Fahim89 Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:30 pm

stevieg8 wrote:I could see him banging in the goals at WH, and if he does he'll be worth more to sell or have the confidence to come play for us. Not an awful move, although I'd rather have him around for depth purposes.

That i find the most logical reason behind this loan deal. . taking that into count BR might receive some funding for another striker. . which is now A MUST! ! affraid

Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Window 2012-Rumor Crazy Months! - Page 40 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Window 2012-Rumor Crazy Months!

Post by stevieg8 Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:34 pm

Fahim89 wrote:
stevieg8 wrote:I could see him banging in the goals at WH, and if he does he'll be worth more to sell or have the confidence to come play for us. Not an awful move, although I'd rather have him around for depth purposes.

That i find the most logical reason behind this loan deal. . taking that into count BR might receive some funding for another striker. . which is now A MUST! ! affraid

well if this yesil can get slotted into the starting lineup like people are saying, and we bring in dempsey, we have suarez, borini, yesil, dempsey, downing, assaidi, sterling and gerrard (if necessary) that can play in that front line. not an ideal level of quality and depth, but it could work out with a few things falling our way (sterling continuing to perform well when called upon, suarez and borini linking up well, assaidi panning out, etc.). ideally we'd sign one more front man, but i wouldn't be shocked if the window ends like this.
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:36 pm

Liverpool Football Club have today completed the signing of Samed Yesil from German club Bayer Leverkusen.

That's official. He would be in the youth set-up . .

And he told Liverpoolfc.com: "The first thing is that I have to train and then in one or two years I hope, step by step, to be in the first team.

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/reds-complete-youth-striker
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:37 pm

Hmm. That leaves us with Suarez, Borini, Rahim (too young), Cole (oh hell) & Downing (inconsistant) as our front-three options.

Bad move if you ask me.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:38 pm

stevieg8 wrote:
Fahim89 wrote:

well if this yesil can get slotted into the starting lineup like people are saying, and we bring in dempsey, we have suarez, borini, yesil, dempsey, downing, assaidi, sterling and gerrard (if necessary) that can play in that front line. not an ideal level of quality and depth, but it could work out with a few things falling our way (sterling continuing to perform well when called upon, suarez and borini linking up well, assaidi panning out, etc.). ideally we'd sign one more front man, but i wouldn't be shocked if the window ends like this.

Opps mate didn't see your post before posting my last one. . I hope that clears the fact that Yesil is most likely a youth recruit. .

Now now now now now who then?? scratch
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:40 pm

iftikhar wrote:Hmm. That leaves us with Suarez, Borini, Rahim (too young), Cole (oh hell) & Downing (inconsistant) as our front-three options.

Bad move if you ask me.

I know i will go against many but i really don't see much good coming out of Carroll . . :facepalm:
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:42 pm

Yesil might be more ready than he estimates TBH.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:58 pm

Ben Smith ‏@BenSmithBBC

Brendan Rodgers: “Andy Carroll is at #WHUFC going through a medical there."

That's that then . . . . . Thumbs up
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:00 pm

WHUFC also are rumored to have paid 1-1.5m pounds as loan fees for Carroll. . financing Yesil then? hmm
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:02 pm

I think it sucks we're kicking Carroll out. Rodgers is putting all his chips on one card. Plus this leaves us short on attacking options and Borini hasn't showed anything breath-taking yet either. I'm very disappointed.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:04 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Yesil might be more ready than he estimates TBH.

"I have spoken with the manager," he said. "The first thing is that I have to train and then in one or two years I hope, step by step, to be in the first team.

I guess he just said what was told to him regarding his position in the team . .

Btw Hypia had a part to play in his transfer (duhhhh) :bow:
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:05 pm

Art Morte wrote:I think it sucks we're kicking Carroll out. Rodgers is putting all his chips on one card. Plus this leaves us short on attacking options and Borini hasn't showed anything breath-taking yet either. I'm very disappointed.

Rodgers is clearing out the mess from the past regime. . Short for tonight not necessarily for the season. . Remember we still have around 20hrs. . Thumbs up
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:37 pm

Liverpool Football Club can confirm that Andy Carroll has joined West Ham United on a season-long loan.

Official . . . Thumbs up

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/carroll-completes-loan-move
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:43 pm

Summer Transfer Window 2012-Rumor Crazy Months! - Page 40 A1kgKS1CUAAw4Hm
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:01 pm

Stoke’s first team coach confirms on SSN they are after Charlie Adam
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:17 pm

Liverpool lining up a move for Chelsea’s Daniel Sturridge Sky Sports reports.

hmm
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:56 pm

Fahim89 wrote:Liverpool lining up a move for Chelsea’s Daniel Sturridge Sky Sports reports.

hmm

Right..........
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:24 am

Art Morte wrote:
Fahim89 wrote:Liverpool lining up a move for Chelsea’s Daniel Sturridge Sky Sports reports.

hmm

Right..........
Actually might be possible. He wants playing time up front, which we can give him. I hear he's receptive to a deal. Therefore, the question is what sum Chelsea want. With them not signing a backup for Torres, they could price us out of any deal.

MY personal bet for tomorrow, as Red knows, is Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang and Dempsey, with Spearing and Adam leaving (hopefully Cole, too).
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by poolsupporter Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:31 am

I really hope we don't go in for Dempsey. I honestly don't believe he will add much to our team.
poolsupporter
poolsupporter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:48 am

I think there are better options... For example, put the money toward two of three I mentioned above. However, he may just be that opportunistic player We lack in the final third. I think he could work well in the LW/RW slots in Rodgers system. He'll have enough width to afford him space and time on the ball, but enough freedom to drift central in certain attacking situations. He has the potential to be a great success, but he's already in his prime and possibly a little overvalued.

As mentioned before, we're a little short on attacking options atm. Right now we have Suarez, Borini, Adam Morgan, Sterling, Assaidi, Downing, and Joe Cole (...I know) that really fit into the top three spots. (Shelvey and Henderson have both been played there, but it was a stretch. Gerrard might work, but Rodgers doesn't seem to want to try him there.) If downing plays fullback, Cole leaves or rides the pine, Morgan stays in the reserves, and Sterling is saved from overuse... Well, then we have Suarez, Borini and Assaidi. We need more attacking players. Someone who plays CF and Dempsey suddenly makes our attack quite a bit more potent.
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:22 am

donttreadonred wrote:
Art Morte wrote:

hmm

Right..........
Actually might be possible. He wants playing time up front, which we can give him. I hear he's receptive to a deal. Therefore, the question is what sum Chelsea want. With them not signing a backup for Torres, they could price us out of any deal.

MY personal bet for tomorrow, as Red knows, is Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang and Dempsey, with Spearing and Adam leaving (hopefully Cole, too).

Yes, that's what I'm afraid of. What I meant by "right..." was that I think it'd be a bad move to make. Anyway, happy deadline day to everyone! Hopefully there'll be a few big deals in European football!
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:54 am

Didnt see a general chat thread so I'm popping in here hope you guys don't mind

Wanted to see what you guys think of Fabio Borini so far?
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:10 am

Tony Barrett ‏@TonyBarretTimes

For everyone doubting whether the Henderson offer was made to Fulham. It 100% was but he turned the move down.

Now that would be weird scratch
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:12 am

Soul wrote:Didnt see a general chat thread so I'm popping in here hope you guys don't mind

Wanted to see what you guys think of Fabio Borini so far?

Well his pace is very much prominent. . but for me i feel the lad needs a little more time on the field & the team before we can make a clear cut judgement call on him.

However, definitely not an impact as Joe Allen but then again 99% of new players aren't Smile
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:51 am

Ben Smith ‏@BenSmithBBC

#AVFC had a bid accepted for Clint Dempsey late last night.

Now whats that about! ! scratch if this happens we don't know anything about our targets :facepalm:

Apart from Sturrdige about whom we don't know anything from CFC's perspective. .
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:40 am

Jay Spearing has joined Bolton Wanderers on a season-long loan.

Kudos to the lad. . . Thumbs up

Next up Charlie cheers

Btw the Dempsey deal is making turns like anything!!!!!!! Now it seems Dempsey has turned down AVFC as he wants LFC move.

Another name making the rounds linked to LFC . . . .Leandro Damiao of Internacional . . any clues about him people??

Last edited by Fahim89 on Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 43 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next