Summer Transfer Window 2012-Rumor Crazy Months!

+34
Helmer
iftikhar
poolsupporter
Emaharg
CBarca
ErPupone
edulfc
Ganso
Motogp69
mr-r34
S
RealGunner
Forza
Arquitecto
fatman123
TheRedStag
Rebaño Sagrado
Abramovich
7amood11
stevieg8
The Sanchez
Cotes
BeautifulGame
RedOranje
Art Morte
Kick
Red Alert
donttreadonred
Onyx
McAgger
Le Samourai
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Nishankly
Fahim89
38 posters

Page 31 of 43 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37 ... 43  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Window 2012-Rumor Crazy Months! - Page 31 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Window 2012-Rumor Crazy Months!

Post by McAgger Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:49 pm

Respect to Bellamy........In two season he played for us, he showed nothing but love and professionalism for the club.

McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Window 2012-Rumor Crazy Months! - Page 31 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Window 2012-Rumor Crazy Months!

Post by RedOranje Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:52 pm

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Respect to Bellamy........In two season he played for us, he showed nothing but love and professionalism for the club.

Bar the golf club incident...
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:58 pm

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/allen-completes-liverpool-move
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:28 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/allen-completes-liverpool-move

Okay, Now what about Shelvey, Spearing, Adam and Hendo.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:32 pm

I wouldn't be surprised to see at least one (most likely Adam or Spearing) sold this window, or Shelvey loaned.

As it stands Shelvey is probably Gerrard's deputy, Henderson/Adam Allen's, and Spearing is Lucas's.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:47 pm

Allen's 1st Interview for LFC . . .

Last edited by RedOranje on Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : MaaAAAaaagic)
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:51 pm

@Red: could you do some mumbojumbo to fix the video link . . recently it has been a little bit annoying scratch
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:57 pm

Summer Transfer Window 2012-Rumor Crazy Months! - Page 31 3bb5f8d4e32511e1aaec22000a1e95c4_7
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:30 am

RedOranje wrote:
Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Respect to Bellamy........In two season he played for us, he showed nothing but love and professionalism for the club.

Bar the golf club incident...

That came with love and passion. Wink

BeautifulGame wrote:http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/allen-completes-liverpool-move

Great transfer! Really wanted him when Kenny was incharge, so happy with this deal.

Fahim89 wrote:
Bellamy:I spent the last three weeks hounding Allen to go to Liverpool. I'm delighted for LFC because they've just got an immense player

:bow: :bow:

There's not too many that actually play for football and not money. He rejected a QPR offer similiar to his LFC wages but decided to got to Cardiff who could only afford half of what he was getting here. His passion for the game is first rate, and his charity is just amazing. I'm going to miss Bellamy. I wish him all the best and I hope he can help get them promoted/we get Cardiff in a cup game at Anfield as he'll deserve the reception he'll get back at Anfield. Sad

Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:31 am

RedOranje wrote:I wouldn't be surprised to see at least one (most likely Adam or Spearing) sold this window, or Shelvey loaned.

As it stands Shelvey is probably Gerrard's deputy, Henderson/Adam Allen's, and Spearing is Lucas's.

Personally think that Henderson is going to be trained under Lucas, with Suso and Shelvey being back-up to Allen. Don't think we'll see too much of Stevie in midfield this year - and if he does he'll have that advanced role.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:39 am

I hope you're not expecting Gerrard in one of the wide areas... he's been used exclusively as a midfielder with no indication that Rodgers sees him as an attacker. The Sahin loan rumours (that's what I'm assuming this is all based on) hold little to no weight in such a situation, as we're also looking at several different wide options, so it's not as though signing Sahin would be a solution to depth up top, since we appear to be looking to spend in those areas for starting/depth strength. Gerrard will almost certainly be used as the forward-most of the midfield three this season.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:47 am

Not expecting but hoping. Razz

Gerrard in the front 3 just purely attacking with a little bit of defensive duties is best for the club imo. We'll soon find out how Rodgers lines up, but I'll be equally as happy if he goes back to the advanced midfield role he played under Rafa.

Would much rather loaning Afellay or Tello than Sahin though. They're both on lower wages and fix our width problem.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:00 am

I wonder how I can possibly get BR's attention towards Teemu Pukki? This kid won't be cheap after a year or two. He's the best Suomi player since Hyypia and Litmanen ffs....We need to pounce and sign him before he gets a big name for himself bounce

Someone help me find BR's email address so I can spam Teemu PUkki's name in it banana
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:47 am

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:I wonder how I can possibly get BR's attention towards Teemu Pukki? This kid won't be cheap after a year or two. He's the best Suomi player since Hyypia and Litmanen ffs....We need to pounce and sign him before he gets a big name for himself bounce

Someone help me find BR's email address so I can spam Teemu PUkki's name in it banana

Sepi might have sent some HATE MAILS Razz contact him directly! Razz

Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:53 am

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:I wonder how I can possibly get BR's attention towards Teemu Pukki? This kid won't be cheap after a year or two. He's the best Suomi player since Hyypia and Litmanen ffs....We need to pounce and sign him before he gets a big name for himself bounce

Haha, liking it, mate Cool

We could use one more striker...
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:59 am

Art Morte wrote:

How can we possibly skip on a Finnish player ffs. Pukki is one of my favorite players and I'm hoping our ties to Hyypia and Jari can persuade him to join us in the future if not soon sometime.

Art I'm sure you and I know how good this lad is, and I was serious about BR's email Very Happy
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:01 am

Also what do you guys think will happen to Pacheco?

And why the eff is Danny Wilson still a Liverpool player?
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:50 am

So what do you all reckon who's next??

Dempsey & Ramirez rumors have died down. . . Nothing solid on Adam Johnson or Walcott ( lame rumor though) . . . No clear or slight indications of the loan moves apart from some random rumors about Sahin. No other striker has been linked . . . No solid wingers linked . . No back-up CB linked IF Agger is sold!

So people fancy any guesses?
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:52 am

Btw another transfer update bar LFC!

PSG reportedly bidding for Balotelli ! ! ! This just might be EPIC! ! Razz rofl
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:11 am

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:
Art Morte wrote:

How can we possibly skip on a Finnish player ffs. Pukki is one of my favorite players and I'm hoping our ties to Hyypia and Jari can persuade him to join us in the future if not soon sometime.

Art I'm sure you and I know how good this lad is, and I was serious about BR's email Very Happy

Obviously it'd be unreal for me to have another Finnish player at Liverpool FC, but I think Pukki still has got a lot to prove on the big stage. It's a pity that his opportunities at Schalke have been at a premium with Huntelaar, Farfan and Raul there - with the latter now gone hopefully Pukki will get more games this season. And it seems we are buying young and established players, so I'd be surprised if we were looking at him already. The best we can dream about is probably Pukki having a strong season at Schalke and us buying him next summer for under £10m albino

Fahim89 wrote:Btw another transfer update bar LFC!

Balotelli and Ibrahimovic in the same team could lead to fatalities Rolling Eyes
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:20 am

Art Morte wrote:

Fahim89 wrote:Btw another transfer update bar LFC!

Balotelli and Ibrahimovic in the same team could lead to fatalities Rolling Eyes

Before that we just might see another Arab war Razz Oil Money my friend! ! Oil Money! affraid
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:00 pm

Suarez, Carroll, Borini & Downing , that's just four players for the front-three positions. Even if two young players features regularly (sub + bench + start), we need another attacker (CF/ST/WF/winger).
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:45 pm

Fahim89 wrote:So what do you all reckon who's next??

Dempsey & Ramirez rumors have died down. . . Nothing solid on Adam Johnson or Walcott ( lame rumor though) . . . No clear or slight indications of the loan moves apart from some random rumors about Sahin. No other striker has been linked . . . No solid wingers linked . . No back-up CB linked IF Agger is sold!

Just yesterday the Times and Guardian we were still interested in Tello, Johnson, Walcott, and Godin... other reports that we're still looking at Afellay as well.

Only time will tell though.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:30 pm

RedOranje wrote:
Fahim89 wrote:So what do you all reckon who's next??

Just yesterday the Times and Guardian we were still interested in Tello, Johnson, Walcott, and Godin... other reports that we're still looking at Afellay as well.

Only time will tell though.

Yea saw the rumors for Tello, Johnson & Walcott. . Tello seems the most sort after. Johnson is more likely a part of Agger deal (IF it ever materializes). Walcott seems unlikely as he has i guess entered new contract talks. Also reports in Spain suggest Barca will give Tello a new contract & then might loan him or else sell him with a buy back clause. The Sahin rumors are still up in the air but nothing from reliable sources.

Somehow feel the Walcott/Johnson/Tello seem the most solid interest.
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:45 am

Rumors now surfacing more repeatedly that we might offer Charlie Adam as part of Dempsey deal. . . . . . I for one won't mind at all Thumbs up
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:23 pm

Fahim89 wrote:Rumors now surfacing more repeatedly that we might offer Charlie Adam as part of Dempsey deal. . . . . . I for one won't mind at all Thumbs up
To be fair, those rumors have been circling for a while now. What has reopened the possibility is that we signed Allen. The reasoning is that because we signed allen, we can afford to offload Adam. I would've argued for offloading Adam regardless of any deal for Allen.

If Adam really is key to the Dempsey deal, I hope the club doesn't think twice. Throughout preseason, Adam hasn't really shown himself capable of anything besides spoiling the rhythm of the offense. Ability wise, he is more than capable of playing in the system. Unfortunately, too often he loses focus and stops thinking, resulting in either a head down run into a blind alley or his infamous Hollywood balls.

Personally, I think Dempsey would fit quite well into either wide-forward slot. Regardless of your opinion on Dempsey or Adam, another winger/forward is far more useful than an additional CM. At this point, it has to be assumed that Allen is going to start, considering his price tag and Rodgers's belief in him. That means we would have starters of Gerrard, Allen and Lucas, with a bench or Shelvey, Henderson, Spearing and Adam. All that is before you get to the youth team contingent of Suso, Adjoran and Coady. Just looking at the bench should make this a quick decision.
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 43 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37 ... 43  Next