Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca?

+59
Baraa
la bestia negra
S32TABLANCA
Blue Barrett
vivabarca38
paperbackwriter
LeVersacci
Guiltybystander
windkick
Adit
VivaStPauli
punkfusion1992
the xcx
guest7
EarlyPrototype
izzy
urbaNRoots
Doc
Lord Hades
Senor Penguin
billionmillion
Zealous
Brady2Moss
che
BarcaLearning
rwo power
Arquitecto
Jack Daniels
Twoism
kiranr
Lord Awesome
Tifoso Romanista
Swanhends
Bellabong
Jeps33178
Dnmac4
Cotes
REWB
Abramovich
VanDeezNuts
The Franchise
Sushi Master
Le Samourai
leemhuis
white_star
Raptorgunner
WakingTea
BarrileteCosmico
Albiceleste
RED
Onyx
The Messiah
Die Borussen
Gomez83
Mr Nick09
Pedram
Luca
FalcaoPunch
Great Leader Sprucenuce
63 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca? - Page 9 Empty Re: Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca?

Post by Senor Penguin Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:26 pm

vivabarca38 wrote:Really... Laughing Your second win in Our last 15 matches Makes you better than us lmao... Laughing
Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca? - Page 9 Tumblr_m2ujao3jC21qd5rkho1_500

:bow:

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca? - Page 9 Empty Re: Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca?

Post by The Messiah Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:26 pm

Saetablanca wrote:Because people said Barca are the best. We are better than them, so we are the best now Cool

Bayern says hi
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:27 pm

Yeah, this thread can be put on hold until Wednesday.

Plus there would still be Chelsea left to beat :vagi:
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbackwriter Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:28 pm

Idrisozet wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:Because people said Barca are the best. We are better than them, so we are the best now Cool

Bayern says hi

Too early to tell, but you got a good chance against us. I'm not going to say anything quote worthy before the return leg. But we got a good chance aswell. Considering you're terrible away record which lost you the league.
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:34 pm

Idrisozet wrote:

Bayern says hi

dortmund and gladbach send their greetings
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:34 pm

Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone including Barca?

what the name of this thread should be Very Happy
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbackwriter Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:53 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:tbf if you dont beat Bayern then my point still holds some weight lol....

Winning La Liga is all fine and dandy as i pointed out many times but if you cant reach a CL final then what does it really mean?

That said if you do beat Bayern, then you have proved me wrong and i will accept i was wrong.

Shouldn't it apply to Barca aswell? "Why are Barca supposedly better than everyone?" should be a valid question if they don't go past Chelsea while being second in Spain.
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:41 am

The amount of butthurt provoking threads are just glorious around GS today. Glad I popped in Laughing
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:00 am

paperbackwriter wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:tbf if you dont beat Bayern then my point still holds some weight lol....

Winning La Liga is all fine and dandy as i pointed out many times but if you cant reach a CL final then what does it really mean?

That said if you do beat Bayern, then you have proved me wrong and i will accept i was wrong.

Shouldn't it apply to Barca aswell? "Why are Barca supposedly better than everyone?" should be a valid question if they don't go past Chelsea while being second in Spain.
because barca won the cl last season? Suspect just a thought, i donno
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Neutral Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:06 am

if barca dont win cl and arent considered the best team at the end of the season, then there is no best team in the world. its not some title that when barca will eventually lose someday, there will be another succesor. this "best in the world" title comes once every decade to a truly great team. madrid have to show a lot more superiority over the rest of europe's top teams if they want to be labelled the same way barca has the last 3 years. before 2009 there was no team seen as the outright best and as a level above the rest of europe's elite.

Neutral
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:34 pm

Bump Very Happy
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:35 pm

We lost on pens to a good team.

Barca's elimination is so much more embaressing Laughing
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintJoe Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:36 pm

They're not. Bayern and Chelsea > Real Madrid and Barcelona :coffee:
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Schalke 04

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:36 pm

When the game was this good, and went to PKs, there isnt much you could criticize us for.

We did slay the GOATs at home to clinch la liga tho Laughing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:37 pm

Lulz, poor Madrid fans. Spend a truck load, still can't get through on penalties. Get the "best" coach, still can't score enough goals in an open match to qualify.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:38 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:When the game was this good, and went to PKs, there isnt much you could criticize us for.

We did slay the GOATs at home to clinch la liga tho Laughing

Chelsea are better Very Happy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:39 pm

I bet if Newcastle played Barca in what 10 ties in 2 seasons, they would come up with more than 2 wins Heart
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Aensensen Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:40 pm

kiranr wrote:Lulz, poor Madrid fans. Spend a truck load, still can't get through on penalties. Get the "best" coach, still can't score enough goals in an open match to qualify.
LOL

That troll attempt :bow:

Ahem, not gonna work you.
Aensensen
Aensensen
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9