Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca?

+59
Baraa
la bestia negra
S32TABLANCA
Blue Barrett
vivabarca38
paperbackwriter
LeVersacci
Guiltybystander
windkick
Adit
VivaStPauli
punkfusion1992
the xcx
guest7
EarlyPrototype
izzy
urbaNRoots
Doc
Lord Hades
Senor Penguin
billionmillion
Zealous
Brady2Moss
che
BarcaLearning
rwo power
Arquitecto
Jack Daniels
Twoism
kiranr
Lord Awesome
Tifoso Romanista
Swanhends
Bellabong
Jeps33178
Dnmac4
Cotes
REWB
Abramovich
VanDeezNuts
The Franchise
Sushi Master
Le Samourai
leemhuis
white_star
Raptorgunner
WakingTea
BarrileteCosmico
Albiceleste
RED
Onyx
The Messiah
Die Borussen
Gomez83
Mr Nick09
Pedram
Luca
FalcaoPunch
Great Leader Sprucenuce
63 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca? - Page 6 Empty Re: Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca?

Post by Sushi Master Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 am

United... United forgetting this year definitely has the show to back it up. I forgot them.

Dude, but Chelsea? Well, if they beat Barca and get to the final I might be convinced.

Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca? - Page 6 Empty Re: Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca?

Post by The Messiah Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:35 am

izzy wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:Idro's ranking:

Barca
Bayern
Milan
Madrid?

More like

Barca
Bayern
Chelsea
Milan
United
Madrid.

Bayern too high up. Not even topping their league :coffee:

Madrid hasn't won the league in how many years and I know Barca will win it this year.

Madrid will remain trophy-less for a long time

Last edited by Idrisozet on Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:36 am

Idrisozet wrote:Madrid are not the 2nd best team in the world period, they have nothing to show for it, Bayern Munich has a much more better first team player.

they have a good coach who is helping them out big time, but they are simply not the 3rd best team in the world.

If they played Milan in Quarter final, they would have been eliminated long ago
Your only comparing it to invidual level which even yet were superior at. You fail to explain what Bayern has achieved in past 2 years. Lost the league twice, pwned by Inter. You only have a chance to win a trophy and thats only DFB pokal. Not impressed Laughing
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:37 am

Oh God. I just remembered we have a Clasico coming up this weekend. The board has been beautifully quiet considering the importance.

Oh, but the epic butthurts if a certain team loses.

First Clasico I'm rooting for a draw.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:37 am

Idrisozet wrote:
izzy wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:Idro's ranking:

Barca
Bayern
Milan
Madrid?

More like

Barca
Bayern
Chelsea
Milan
United
Madrid.

Bayern too high up. Not even topping their league :coffee:

Madrid hasn't won the league in how many years and I know Barca will win it this year.

Madrid will remain trophy-less for a long time

Nah, I don't care. Bayern should of swept all before them this season and haven't.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:38 am

Dortmund smoking Bayenr in the league two years in a row doesn't even get them in the top 5?

What have Bayern done to deserve such praise? Beating Lyon in the semi and losing to Inter in the final? hmm Then losing to a much weaker Inter again the season after.

If we look at it Bayern's only huge result was that against Man United and even then they needed a Robben wonder strike and red card to do it. All of this was three years ago.

Madrid still have a lot to prove, but everything is still up in the air and Saturday/Wednesday will be big tests.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomez83 Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:39 am

Zealous wrote:
Gomez83 wrote:
Nameless wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Zealous wrote:Chelsea beat Barca they are the second best team in the world :bow:

(:vagi:)

Lol as already pointed out this thread isnt about what happened tonight or in the Bayern v Madrid game....

Nice try tho.
0 rly? Im 100% sure this thread would have not been created if we would have tied or won yesterday Laughing..
This thread was created to question why people rate Madrid as #2, because they clearly have not proven to be among the top considering they have only won 1 trophy since Mourinho took over.

What trophies are readily available in April? If there are any I'm sure we'll have a chance to win those.
In two seasons you have the chance of winning 7 trophies, or well in Madrids case only 7, last season you had a chance of 3, only gained one the least important one this season you already missed kings cup and super cup.
To simplify it for you, you have a possibility of winning 3/7 trophies at the end of this season with Mourinho as your manager, ASSUMING you were to win the League and UEFA witch is still not over.

Milan won 2 trophies just last year, and so did Man U to answer your question, Nameless. There are def. more successful clubs then Madrid in terms of silverware and recognition within the last two years.

Last edited by Gomez83 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Gomez83
Gomez83
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:39 am

Sushi Master wrote:Oh God. I just remembered we have a Clasico coming up this weekend. The board has been beautifully quiet considering the importance.

I wouldnt be to worried about Clasico....Im more anxious about the second leg clash.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:40 am

Dortmund aren't rated because of their CL failure, but definitely deserve to be there. Juve, too.

Next CL will be godly :bow:
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:41 am

Nameless wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:Oh God. I just remembered we have a Clasico coming up this weekend. The board has been beautifully quiet considering the importance.

I wouldnt be to worried about Clasico....Im more anxious about the second leg clash.
You're not worried about El Clasico?

A match that could put Barca 1 point off you? Nevermind the fatigue your players will have to endure, and then another exhausting game against Bayern a few days later? Just a friendly, I guess.

Really?
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:42 am

Gomez83 wrote:In two seasons you have the chance of winning 7 trophies, or well in Madrids case only 7, last season you had a chance of 3, only gained one the least important one this season you already missed kings cup and super cup.
To simplify it for you, you have a possibility of winning 3/7 trophies at the end of this season with Mourinho as your manager, ASSUMING you were to win the League and UEFA witch is still not over.

Milan won 2 trophies just last year, and so did Man U to answer your question, Nameless. There are def. more successful clubs then Madrid in terms of silverware and recognition within the last two years.

I'm sure many Milan and United fans will tell tell you of their joy of winning the Italian supercup and the Community Shield. Laughing
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:44 am

Gomez83 wrote:
Zealous wrote:
Gomez83 wrote:
Nameless wrote:
Zealous wrote:Chelsea beat Barca they are the second best team in the world :bow:

Lol as already pointed out this thread isnt about what happened tonight or in the Bayern v Madrid game....

Nice try tho.
0 rly? Im 100% sure this thread would have not been created if we would have tied or won yesterday Laughing..
This thread was created to question why people rate Madrid as #2, because they clearly have not proven to be among the top considering they have only won 1 trophy since Mourinho took over.

What trophies are readily available in April? If there are any I'm sure we'll have a chance to win those.
In two seasons you have the chance of winning 7 trophies, or well in Madrids case only 7, last season you had a chance of 3, only gained one the least important one this season you already missed kings cup and super cup.

õ
Did both of those 2 clubs you mentioned had to face an opposition as strong as Barcelona to win a trophy? Laughing
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomez83 Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:45 am

izzy wrote:
Gomez83 wrote:In two seasons you have the chance of winning 7 trophies, or well in Madrids case only 7, last season you had a chance of 3, only gained one the least important one this season you already missed kings cup and super cup.

I'm sure many Milan and United fans will tell tell you of their joy of winning the Italian supercup and the Community Shield. Laughing
1 more trophy than your club, I'm sorry how many Madrid fans bragged about winning the Kings Cup?
I laugh at people putting down Bayern because they havn't won the league I'm sorry when was the last time Madrid has won the league?
Gomez83
Gomez83
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:45 am

Sushi Master wrote:
Nameless wrote:

A match that could put Barca 1 point off you? Nevermind the fatigue your players will have to endure, and then another exhausting game against Bayern a few days later? Just a friendly, I guess.

Really?
meh, even if we lose the league, theres always a next season. So not really bothered.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomez83 Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:46 am

Nameless wrote:
Gomez83 wrote:
Zealous wrote:
Gomez83 wrote:
Nameless wrote:

Nice try tho.

õ
Did both of those 2 clubs you mentioned had to face an opposition as strong as Barcelona to win a trophy? Laughing
What makes Madrid better than Man City? Or Juventus?
Gomez83
Gomez83
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:48 am

Gomez83 wrote:
izzy wrote:

1 more trophy than your club, I'm sorry how many Madrid fans bragged about winning the Kings Cup?
I laugh at people putting down Bayern because they havn't won the league I'm sorry when was the last time Madrid has won the league?

The Copa is a tournament that is played throughout the season. Supercups are glorified friendlies for last seasons efforts. I really doubt any team gives a damn about winning the most supercups.

I LOL at you trying to actually make supercups into important silverware. Laughing

Just for you, we also won the world challenge in pre-season and the SB trophy in Pre-season. Laughing
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:48 am

Gomez83 wrote:
Nameless wrote:
Gomez83 wrote:
Zealous wrote:
Gomez83 wrote:
Nameless wrote:

Nice try tho.

õ
What makes Madrid better than Man City? Or Juventus?
Laughing
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:50 am

izzy wrote:
Gomez83 wrote:
izzy wrote:

The Copa is a tournament that is played throughout the season. Supercups are glorified friendlies for last seasons efforts. I really doubt any team gives a damn about winning the most supercups.

I LOL at you trying to actually make supercups into important silverware. Laughing

Just for you, we also won the world challenge in pre-season and the SB trophy in Pre-season. Laughing
Did we?...How come I didint know about it :vagi:, prolly because they dont hold any weight Laughing
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:52 am

Nameless wrote:Did we?...How come I didint know about it :vagi:, prolly because they dont hold any weight Laughing

Didn't you know? We parade them around at the start of every game. Laughing

AC Milan and United also have the amount of super cups they've won on their jerseys. Laughing I think we should follow suit.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomez83 Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:53 am

Nameless wrote:
izzy wrote:
Gomez83 wrote:
izzy wrote:

Did we?...How come I didint know about it :vagi:, prolly because they dont hold any weight Laughing
It's never important when you lose of course Smile love your horrific mentality you have yet to answer my question how your club is better than Milan, Man U, Man City, Juventus, Bayern. Point is you have no back up to your statement than a stupid reply "WE ARE THE BEST TEAM IN PAPER SO WE MUST BE THE BEST" it's actually quiet pathetic your giving Madrid fans a bad name for debating.
Gomez83
Gomez83
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:58 am

Since your the one who made that statement, Il give you the honor Very Happy
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:03 am

Nameless wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:
Nameless wrote:

Really?
meh, even if we lose the league, theres always a next season. So not really bothered.
That's exactly the type of attitude the 2nd best club in the world conveys.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomez83 Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:04 am

Sushi Master wrote:
Nameless wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:
Nameless wrote:

Really?
They are used to losing, but somehow are second Smile that mentality Very Happy
Gomez83
Gomez83
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:05 am

Sushi Master wrote:
Nameless wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:
Nameless wrote:

Really?

WTF xcx?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:05 am

Gomez83 wrote:They are used to losing, but somehow are second Smile that mentality Very Happy

Real Madrid are used to losing? Laughing OK.

Still trying to validate those supercups? Laughing
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomez83 Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:07 am

izzy wrote:
Gomez83 wrote:They are used to losing, but somehow are second Smile that mentality Very Happy

Real Madrid are used to losing? Laughing OK.

Still trying to validate those supercups? Laughing
I love how you have yet to answer the question Razz and yes used to losing to games that really matter, 1 trophy is looking kinda shifty i really hope for your clubs sake that they win the league at least wouldn't want a Arsenal #2 now would we Smile
Gomez83
Gomez83
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next