Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca?

+59
Baraa
la bestia negra
S32TABLANCA
Blue Barrett
vivabarca38
paperbackwriter
LeVersacci
Guiltybystander
windkick
Adit
VivaStPauli
punkfusion1992
the xcx
guest7
EarlyPrototype
izzy
urbaNRoots
Doc
Lord Hades
Senor Penguin
billionmillion
Zealous
Brady2Moss
che
BarcaLearning
rwo power
Arquitecto
Jack Daniels
Twoism
kiranr
Lord Awesome
Tifoso Romanista
Swanhends
Bellabong
Jeps33178
Dnmac4
Cotes
REWB
Abramovich
VanDeezNuts
The Franchise
Sushi Master
Le Samourai
leemhuis
white_star
Raptorgunner
WakingTea
BarrileteCosmico
Albiceleste
RED
Onyx
The Messiah
Die Borussen
Gomez83
Mr Nick09
Pedram
Luca
FalcaoPunch
Great Leader Sprucenuce
63 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca?

Post by The Franchise Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:59 am

Sounds a bit like

"This guy got famous from basically piggy-backing off my name. When you mention Floyd Mayweather's name, you mention an all-time great in the sport of boxing. When you mention Pacquiao, you say, 'that's the guy who is trying to fight Floyd Mayweather.'"


The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Posts : 19651
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca?

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:00 am

we lost 1-2 away at bayern another team in contention for 2nd spot behind barca. CALL THE POLICE

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel
Posts : 5869
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca?

Post by Abramovich Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:09 am

I've always thought that was funny all mehdrid fans here always like hell even being proud of being Barca's bitches it was really strange and weird.

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Because they have the largest fanbase in this forum and a decent enough team.

Read first few posts this is the most applicable to my view.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 6544
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca?

Post by Le Samourai Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:10 am

The Franchise wrote:Sounds a bit like

"This guy got famous from basically piggy-backing off my name. When you mention Floyd Mayweather's name, you mention an all-time great in the sport of boxing. When you mention Pacquiao, you say, 'that's the guy who is trying to fight Floyd Mayweather.'"


looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool


Pacquiao :vagi:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 11545
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca?

Post by Abramovich Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:14 am

Le Samourai wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Sounds a bit like

"This guy got famous from basically piggy-backing off my name. When you mention Floyd Mayweather's name, you mention an all-time great in the sport of boxing. When you mention Pacquiao, you say, 'that's the guy who is trying to fight Floyd Mayweather.'"


looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool


Pacquiao :vagi:

Yeah Pacquiao is totally famous just cos the boxing world wants him to fight Floyd & not cos he's won like 8 division titles and a future hall of famer :vagi:
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 6544
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca?

Post by REWB Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:20 am

RM fans know ive been saying for a long time that they are not the second best team. and people are finally starting to share my opinion. although alot of other people people said this also. but we will see what happens in the second leg.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 5436
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca?

Post by The Franchise Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:20 am

That wasnt really the point.

Madrid are top of the league too, they even beat Barca one time. Dont think he is saying Pacman has had no sucess of his own.

I think the point is, Pacman is AS famous as he is because he is beating fighters Floyd beat and is very talked about to be the one to take away his undefeated record.

Also, Floyd is a smack talker for effect so theres that aspect of it.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 19651
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca?

Post by Abramovich Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:23 am

I still consider comparing Pac to Mehdrid an insult, aside from stopping the Barca rape one time they done nothing against big clubs.

Mehdrid is like chavez jr or Brandon Rios :lol!:
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 6544
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca?

Post by Cotes Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:29 am

As I had wrote some time back...
Real Madrid is NOT the second best team in the world!!!!
Madrid Fan should stop lying to themselves...
Someone replied to me saying that Madrid is second because for the last 2 season only Barca was able to knock them out of the Champions League at the Semi's & they are leading the world's best team by 10 points [then]

This is because Madrid never met any of the other greats club...every season they get Lyon & teams like Spurs or Apoel...
Barca i s second in the league because of their own doing & has nothing to do with Madrid...
Madrid is yet to take Barca's 3 points hence why I wonder WHY IS IT CALLED A CLASSICO???
It not a classic to see one team constantly mauling the next...
That is not a classic...it's actually just a beat down...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 3597
Join date : 2011-08-30
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca?

Post by The Franchise Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:33 am

Abramovich wrote:I still consider comparing Pac to Mehdrid an insult, aside from stopping the Barca rape one time they done nothing against big clubs.

Mehdrid is like chavez jr or Brandon Rios :lol!:

Yeah, I dont consider it a spot on thing. I was just saying Sushi's comments sounds a bit like Floyds.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 19651
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca?

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:35 am

Cotes wrote:As I had wrote some time back...
Real Madrid is NOT the second best team in the world!!!!
Madrid Fan should stop lying to themselves...
Someone replied to me saying that Madrid is second because for the last 2 season only Barca was able to knock them out of the Champions League at the Semi's & they are leading the world's best team by 10 points [then]

This is because Madrid never met any of the other greats club...every season they get Lyon & teams like Spurs or Apoel...
Barca i s second in the league because of their own doing & has nothing to do with Madrid...
Madrid is yet to take Barca's 3 points hence why I wonder WHY IS IT CALLED A CLASSICO???
It not a classic to see one team constantly mauling the next...
That is not a classic...it's actually just a beat down...

1. which madrid fan is claiming madrid is 2nd best team in the world
-------even if they did, they are FANS, of course FANS are going to SUPPORT their team

2. who is the best then since you seem to be so informed

3. you do realize el clasico has gone on longer than 4 years right?

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel
Posts : 5869
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca?

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:43 am

Cotes wrote:As I had wrote some time back...
Real Madrid is NOT the second best team in the world!!!!
Madrid Fan should stop lying to themselves...
Someone replied to me saying that Madrid is second because for the last 2 season only Barca was able to knock them out of the Champions League at the Semi's & they are leading the world's best team by 10 points [then]

This is because Madrid never met any of the other greats club...every season they get Lyon & teams like Spurs or Apoel...
Barca i s second in the league because of their own doing & has nothing to do with Madrid...
Madrid is yet to take Barca's 3 points hence why I wonder WHY IS IT CALLED A CLASSICO???
It not a classic to see one team constantly mauling the next...
That is not a classic...it's actually just a beat down...

Well that's because you just don't understand the Barca-MAdrid games. We never maul them, we cheat, flop, pay the ref's, pay La Liga, and have a massive European conspiracy when we do win the CL every time. Can people finally see how shocking this is that MADRID'S COACH said this?

To a Madrid fan there even better then us, we just cheat so we win. So if there deluded enough to think that after we have manhandled them over and over again you think they are going to think teams they haven't played are better then they are?

It's mass delusion and a lot of it is brought on by the lunatic they handed there team over to. They never really lose, just ask there coach and pretty much VP and GM as they had to fire everyone who stood up to him. I mean he can barely conduct a press confrence w/o telling you exactly what I'm saying.

Barca is fantastic, they can't take it, so they make a coping mechanism that they have never been beaten fairly and there lunatic in charge feeds off of this and encourages it so that is your answer Mole. I mean in the first threads tonight the Mods had to go and erase all the anti BArca stuff when people were just trying to say Ribery had a good game. IT never ends.

Obviously I'm not talking about everyone but a lot of there fans do share into this. They should have fired Mou the minute he punched another coach as he has single handedly brought down this classy organization and IMO Perez is the only one behind him there anymore, even casillas can't stand him. HE even orders the players to talk about ref's cheating after games to keep this mass delusion up.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Posts : 2911
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca?

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:46 am

Cotes wrote:
Madrid is yet to take Barca's 3 points hence why I wonder WHY IS IT CALLED A CLASSICO???
It not a classic to see one team constantly mauling the next...
That is not a classic...it's actually just a beat down...

stop talking out of your ass because you feel like you want to make a point. We are historical rivals, and there are times when one team is a lot better than the other, as now. We have pummeled barcelona in the past as well but since football started in 2006 why should it matter right?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31600
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca?

Post by Jeps33178 Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:05 am

This thread is full of knee jerkers claiming they never for a second believed Madrid was the 2nd best team, bla bla bla

todays match was not a bad result for madrid, sure not a good score either but that away goal gives Madrid something to work with and I'm determined that it will prove to be decisive

Had it not been for Coentrao over committing himself to a tackle on Lahm, that cross would not have gotten in the way it did, Gomez wouldnt have scored, and this discussion wouldnt even be taking place
Jeps33178
Jeps33178
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 676
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca?

Post by The Franchise Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:23 am

And if Gomez didnt miss a sitter 20 minutes earlier, we would be having this discussion.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 19651
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca?

Post by Bellabong Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:34 am

The Franchise wrote:And if Gomez didnt miss a sitter x minutes earlier,

Which one?
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich
Posts : 3474
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca?

Post by Swanhends Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:42 am

Well they didn't lose to Basel (Man United)
They didn't choke in the group stages (City)
They're actually leading their league (Bayern/Chelsea/Milan)
They're stocked with talent

etc

mystery solved
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 8451
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca?

Post by Tifoso Romanista Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:55 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I have been noticing a trend recently that Madrid are supposedly better than the other big clubs in Europe other than Barca and comfortably?

Why is this? it certainly is'nt something they have proven as they have not beaten a big team in knock out stages of europe in over a decade......

Is it based on the individual quality they have? if this is the reason then its very naive as ability never has been and never will be enough to win things.

Is it because they feast on La Liga scrubs? again not a reason that proves they are better than the likes of Bayern, even City have been feasting on PL scrubs for majority of the season, Juventus has been unbeaten in Serie A all season but they are not the reckoning and quite rightly too as they have done nothing in Europe for years.

One Semi-final in god knows how long doesnt make you the 2nd best in the world, just like one year of flopping for Man Utd after 3 finals in 4 seasons doesnt make them scrubs.

Discuss.

exactly
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 1055
Join date : 2012-03-23

Back to top Go down

Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca?

Post by Lord Awesome Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:01 am

This discussion will be meaningless either at the end of this week or one week from now.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 6111
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca?

Post by kiranr Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:21 am


What a make or break week for Madrid. If they get through Barcelona and Bayern, they are one of the best, maybe even the best. If not, then there will be comment like even Napoli are better. I dont want to be a Madrid fan right now.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3496
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca?

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:32 am

kiranr wrote:
What a make or break week for Madrid. If they get through Barcelona and Bayern, they are one of the best, maybe even the best. If not, then there will be comment like even Napoli are better. I dont want to be a Madrid fan right now.

That's because you worry too much about what other people say or think lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31600
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca?

Post by Lord Awesome Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:34 am

kiranr wrote:
What a make or break week for Madrid. If they get through Barcelona and Bayern, they are one of the best, maybe even the best. If not, then there will be comment like even Napoli are better. I dont want to be a Madrid fan right now.

True, I agree. Madrid are currently sweating in their sleep, imo.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 6111
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca?

Post by kiranr Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:35 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:
kiranr wrote:
What a make or break week for Madrid. If they get through Barcelona and Bayern, they are one of the best, maybe even the best. If not, then there will be comment like even Napoli are better. I dont want to be a Madrid fan right now.

That's because you worry too much about what other people say or think lol

That is the last thing i do Nick. I was just trying to create some drama. That seemed to be the theme.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3496
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca?

Post by Lord Awesome Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:37 am

I'm a very boring person, Kiranr. Laughing I let the other guy(s) cause all the drama, you see.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 6111
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca?

Post by Le Samourai Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:55 am

kiranr wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:
kiranr wrote:
What a make or break week for Madrid. If they get through Barcelona and Bayern, they are one of the best, maybe even the best. If not, then there will be comment like even Napoli are better. I dont want to be a Madrid fan right now.

That's because you worry too much about what other people say or think lol

That is the last thing i do Nick. I was just trying to create some drama. That seemed to be the theme.

May the gossip of the 4 hour long Indian movie be with you.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 11545
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca?

Post by kiranr Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:04 am

Le Samourai wrote:

May the gossip of the 4 hour long Indian movie be with you.

Stereotype is strong in you, i see.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3496
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum