Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca?

+59
Baraa
la bestia negra
S32TABLANCA
Blue Barrett
vivabarca38
paperbackwriter
LeVersacci
Guiltybystander
windkick
Adit
VivaStPauli
punkfusion1992
the xcx
guest7
EarlyPrototype
izzy
urbaNRoots
Doc
Lord Hades
Senor Penguin
billionmillion
Zealous
Brady2Moss
che
BarcaLearning
rwo power
Arquitecto
Jack Daniels
Twoism
kiranr
Lord Awesome
Tifoso Romanista
Swanhends
Bellabong
Jeps33178
Dnmac4
Cotes
REWB
Abramovich
VanDeezNuts
The Franchise
Sushi Master
Le Samourai
leemhuis
white_star
Raptorgunner
WakingTea
BarrileteCosmico
Albiceleste
RED
Onyx
The Messiah
Die Borussen
Gomez83
Mr Nick09
Pedram
Luca
FalcaoPunch
Great Leader Sprucenuce
63 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca? Empty Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:37 am

I have been noticing a trend recently that Madrid are supposedly better than the other big clubs in Europe other than Barca and comfortably?

Why is this? it certainly is'nt something they have proven as they have not beaten a big team in knock out stages of europe in over a decade......

Is it based on the individual quality they have? if this is the reason then its very naive as ability never has been and never will be enough to win things.

Is it because they feast on La Liga scrubs? again not a reason that proves they are better than the likes of Bayern, even City have been feasting on PL scrubs for majority of the season, Juventus has been unbeaten in Serie A all season but they are not the reckoning and quite rightly too as they have done nothing in Europe for years.

One Semi-final in god knows how long doesnt make you the 2nd best in the world, just like one year of flopping for Man Utd after 3 finals in 4 seasons doesnt make them scrubs.

Discuss.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68928
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca? Empty Re: Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca?

Post by FalcaoPunch Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:44 am

I've noticed this trend.
And I don't consider us better than everyone.

I tend to look at the fact that Barca is still technically the best team in the world.
The rest is irrelevant.

Madrid,Bayern,Milan,Inter,Man U,Chelsea, etc, blah blah

I can consider a Madrid a top team. Then leave it at that.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 4186
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca? Empty Re: Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca?

Post by Luca Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:46 am

Because they pound the shit out of the heavyweights they play each week in Spain

:vagi:

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 14135
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca? Empty Re: Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca?

Post by Pedram Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:46 am

Because we've achieved more points than supposedly the best team in the world this season ? hmm
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6703
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca? Empty Re: Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca?

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:47 am

It's based on individual quality alone. Come on Mole, you know better than this, why do you buy into all the media crap in the first place? one doesnt become the best overnight, and obviously we still have a lot to prove.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31596
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca? Empty Re: Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:50 am

ColoJunior wrote:I've noticed this trend.
And I don't consider us better than everyone.

I tend to look at the fact that Barca is still technically the best team in the world.
The rest is irrelevant.

Madrid,Bayern,Milan,Inter,Man U,Chelsea, etc, blah blah

I can consider a Madrid a top team. Then leave it at that.

I agree with this, also Nick i dont quite follow this has nothing to with the media this to with how far ahead this forum seems to think Madrid are of Bayern, Milan, Man Utd......

Also Individual ability means squat, if that was the case Barca might aswell be in the final already and Chelsea might aswell not turn up.

Football is not played on paper.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68928
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca? Empty Re: Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca?

Post by Gomez83 Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:50 am

Pedram wrote:Because we've achieved more points than supposedly the best team in the world this season ? hmm
Yet you cannot seem to beat Barcelona can you Smile
I never considered Real Madrid as rank 2, I mean really, what hard opponents have they played against in the past 2 years?
Gomez83
Gomez83
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 346
Join date : 2012-04-13
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca? Empty Re: Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca?

Post by Die Borussen Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:52 am

cause they have mourinho as a coach.. simple as that. nothing less nothing more.

if they didnt have mourinho they would get eliminated in the round of 16 again

u bought the best manager in the world u also earned the right to call urself better than middle rated clubs like bayern

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3442
Join date : 2012-01-17

Back to top Go down

Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca? Empty Re: Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca?

Post by The Messiah Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:54 am

Barcelona and Bayern Munich are the best club in the world, then comes the rest
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca? Empty Re: Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca?

Post by Onyx Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:58 am

If we beat Barca on Saturday, beat Bayern next week, win the league and win the CL then we'll be the best.


Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 40110
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca? Empty Re: Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca?

Post by RED Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:58 am

Top of La Liga, 2nd semi final in a row in the CL, usually give Barca the toughest matches.

They are the 2nd best. They didn't turn up tonight v Bayern, but watch how they will murder them next week.

Barcelona
RM

The rest...

For this season. Hopefully next season we will be up there with those 2 teams.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10249
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca? Empty Re: Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca?

Post by Albiceleste Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:59 am

They are riding our coattails :vagi:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca? Empty Re: Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca?

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:59 am

Because they have the largest fanbase in this forum and a decent enough team.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 27716
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca? Empty Re: Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca?

Post by Pedram Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:01 am

mtfootball wrote:If we beat Barca on Saturday, beat Bayern next week, win the league and win the CL then we'll be the best.


Possible ? yes, probable ? no.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6703
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca? Empty Re: Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:04 am

mtfootball wrote:If we beat Barca on Saturday, beat Bayern next week, win the league and win the CL then we'll be the best.


I agree with that, but all massive if's tbf as it stands for all your quality and money you have spent you have not proved a great deal so far.

Which is really my point, everyone though Madrid would thrash Bayern and it quite frankly left me rather confused.

@red 80s

Madrid will not murder Bayern, they might go through but they wont murder them...... i bet you thought Madrid was going to batter them like everyone else aswell?

Madrid played poorly tonight because they was'nt allowed to play, i find it interesting how people seem to make the same naive mistakes over and over again.

Again not saying Madrid wont beat them because they might but they wont batter them.

Also top of La Liga mean's f*ck all in this discussion if they cant beat Bayern.

All that means Madrid are flat track bullies are batter teams that are not of CL level but they cant hang with the big boys.


Last edited by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68928
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca? Empty Re: Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca?

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:04 am

Mole never answers my H&R posts, stop trying to mock us mole.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31596
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca? Empty Re: Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca?

Post by WakingTea Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:05 am

mtfootball wrote:If we beat Barca on Saturday, beat Bayern next week, win the league and win the CL then we'll be the best.


Assuming this occurs.

How does beating barca once, losing twice and drawing three times, not to mention losing two two-legged ties, make you better?

WakingTea
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 15
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca? Empty Re: Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca?

Post by Gomez83 Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:05 am

RED 80s. wrote:Top of La Liga, 2nd semi final in a row in the CL, usually give Barca the toughest matches.

They are the 2nd best. They didn't turn up tonight v Bayern, but watch how they will murder them next week.

Barcelona
RM

The rest...

For this season. Hopefully next season we will be up there with those 2 teams.

I disagree no one has yet to answer my question how have they proved that they are #2, saying that they have given Barcelona a hard time isn't going to cut it, Milan gave Barcelona a hard time, so has Inter and even La liga teams.
The way I look at it, yes on paper they are #2 but they have yet to beat a high ranked team that plays in another main league, Bayern is there chance to show what they can do against other Euro Clubs and today they didn't prove they are better.
Gomez83
Gomez83
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 346
Join date : 2012-04-13
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca? Empty Re: Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca?

Post by Onyx Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:05 am

If we perform similar to how we did the last time we played Barca, we have a good chance of winning.

In terms of the CL, we're playing at home and we just need a goal.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 40110
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca? Empty Re: Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca?

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:06 am

Madrid are second best team in the world, they are not that far off this season from Barcelona.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 18057
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca? Empty Re: Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:06 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:Mole never answers my H&R posts, stop trying to mock us mole.

I already answered you, and iam not mocking you i have felt this way for a while and now seems as good as chance as any to ask the burning questions.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68928
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca? Empty Re: Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca?

Post by Onyx Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:07 am

Gomez83 wrote:
RED 80s. wrote:Top of La Liga, 2nd semi final in a row in the CL, usually give Barca the toughest matches.

They are the 2nd best. They didn't turn up tonight v Bayern, but watch how they will murder them next week.

Barcelona
RM

The rest...

For this season. Hopefully next season we will be up there with those 2 teams.

I disagree no one has yet to answer my question how have they proved that they are #2, saying that they have given Barcelona a hard time isn't going to cut it, Milan gave Barcelona a hard time, so has Inter and even La liga teams.
The way I look at it, yes on paper they are #2 but they have yet to beat a high ranked team that plays in another main league, Bayern is there chance to show what they can do against other Euro Clubs and today they didn't prove they are better.

Because we have a better squad than everyone else, we're top of La liga and in the semi's of the CL.

However that doesn't make us the 2nd best, we haven't proven that yet.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 40110
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca? Empty Re: Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca?

Post by Gomez83 Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:10 am

mtfootball wrote:
Gomez83 wrote:
RED 80s. wrote:Top of La Liga, 2nd semi final in a row in the CL, usually give Barca the toughest matches.

They are the 2nd best. They didn't turn up tonight v Bayern, but watch how they will murder them next week.

Barcelona
RM

The rest...

For this season. Hopefully next season we will be up there with those 2 teams.

I disagree no one has yet to answer my question how have they proved that they are #2, saying that they have given Barcelona a hard time isn't going to cut it, Milan gave Barcelona a hard time, so has Inter and even La liga teams.
The way I look at it, yes on paper they are #2 but they have yet to beat a high ranked team that plays in another main league, Bayern is there chance to show what they can do against other Euro Clubs and today they didn't prove they are better.

Because we have a better squad than everyone else, we're top of La liga and in the semi's of the CL.

However that doesn't make us the 2nd best, we haven't proven that yet.
Thank you for being one of the few for answering.
Gomez83
Gomez83
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 346
Join date : 2012-04-13
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca? Empty Re: Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca?

Post by Albiceleste Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:11 am

Madrid fans why don't you talk after the games are played instead of saying if before everything.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca? Empty Re: Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca?

Post by RED Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:12 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
mtfootball wrote:If we beat Barca on Saturday, beat Bayern next week, win the league and win the CL then we'll be the best.


I agree with that, but all massive if's tbf as it stands for all your quality and money you have spent you have not proved a great deal so far.

Which is really my point, everyone though Madrid would thrash Bayern and it quite frankly left me rather confused.

@red 80s

Madrid will not murder Bayern, they might go through but they wont murder them...... i bet you thought Madrid was going to batter them like everyone else aswell?



Nope. I acutally thought the 1st leg would be a score draw 1-1.

Just wanted to touch on that.


Last edited by RED 80s. on Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10249
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca? Empty Re: Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum