Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca?

+59
Baraa
la bestia negra
S32TABLANCA
Blue Barrett
vivabarca38
paperbackwriter
LeVersacci
Guiltybystander
windkick
Adit
VivaStPauli
punkfusion1992
the xcx
guest7
EarlyPrototype
izzy
urbaNRoots
Doc
Lord Hades
Senor Penguin
billionmillion
Zealous
Brady2Moss
che
BarcaLearning
rwo power
Arquitecto
Jack Daniels
Twoism
kiranr
Lord Awesome
Tifoso Romanista
Swanhends
Bellabong
Jeps33178
Dnmac4
Cotes
REWB
Abramovich
VanDeezNuts
The Franchise
Sushi Master
Le Samourai
leemhuis
white_star
Raptorgunner
WakingTea
BarrileteCosmico
Albiceleste
RED
Onyx
The Messiah
Die Borussen
Gomez83
Mr Nick09
Pedram
Luca
FalcaoPunch
Great Leader Sprucenuce
63 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca? - Page 8 Empty Re: Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca?

Post by Sushi Master Thu 19 Apr 2012 - 2:42

What if Madrid win the league, but Barca beat Madrid in the CL final?

Good season or not?

:vagi:

Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca? - Page 8 Empty Re: Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca?

Post by izzy Thu 19 Apr 2012 - 2:44

Sushi Master wrote:What if Madrid win the league, but Barca beat Madrid in the CL final?

Good season or not?

Good season IMO.

A final and semi in two years and two trophies. Massive improvement.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu 19 Apr 2012 - 2:44

Jack Daniels wrote:It's quite depressing people here are fighting hard to be 2nd..

LMAO who the hell likes to be 2nd anyway?

I'll let Bayern, Milan or whoever get 2nd while I want to be the best. It's Barca I want Madrid to beat not Bayern or Milan or Man Utd etc etc...
I would like to beat Chelsea ahead of Bayern, Man utd or Barcelona. They are the best club in the world atm......Thats how stupid this thread is and should have been locked a long time ago imo.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu 19 Apr 2012 - 2:52

Nameless wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:
Nameless wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:
Nameless wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:
Nameless wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:
Nameless wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:
Nameless wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:Oh God. I just remembered we have a Clasico coming up this weekend. The board has been beautifully quiet considering the importance.

Oh, but the epic butthurts if a certain team loses.

First Clasico I'm rooting for a draw.
I wouldnt be to worried about Clasico....Im more anxious about the second leg clash.
You're not worried about El Clasico?

A match that could put Barca 1 point off you? Nevermind the fatigue your players will have to endure, and then another exhausting game against Bayern a few days later? Just a friendly, I guess.

Really?
meh, even if we lose the league, theres always a next season. So not really bothered.
That's exactly the type of attitude the 2nd best club in the world conveys.
Winning a 10th Cl in this season holds a bigger weight than league atm. I dont get the mentality part tho, I didnt say we "will" lose the league I was only making an example.
I'm not sure how that's an example when it's something that can happen, it's the club you support, and you write it off like it were a friendly cup.

I'm not even a Madrid fan, and I wouldn't settle for winning BOTH. The take what you can mentality is exactly why Madrid aren't the 2nd best team in the world.
You take as much as you can in those dark days, you sound as if Barcelona is so easy to get by Laughing, when you have yet to face em.
Bayern faced them once and got raped (with a lesser team, I have to say) and I'm also an Arsenal fan so I know what that feels like.

But come on, you face Barca more than anyone and have been beaten by them more than anyone.

That's not the Madrid mentality, as izzy knows.
Oh so suddenly now your an Arsenal fan to back up your claim....Any more clubs you support?
:facepalm:

That has nothing to do with it, my point was that Barca rapes any current team.

This does not mean losing a league or a game against Barca wouldn't hurt, just because it's Barca. It'll be extremely annoying.

Any Madrid fan will tell you they want EVERYTHING, as Izzy stated. I mean, historically best team in the world and all...
Any madrid fan? I have friends who watch or support Madrid because of the way they play football, it matters alot to them, you sound as Madrid is only known for trophies. You think I started supporting Madrid because of the trophies? Laughing.......No theyre style made me support Madrid. I didint care about trophies at first and even that was 6-7 years ago. I was 13 year old, I didint care about trophies back then Laughing

...didnt read.

TOWER OF QUOTES

🐘

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu 19 Apr 2012 - 2:58

Any arsenal fan? I have friends who watch or support Arsenal because of the way they play football, it matters alot to them, you sound as Arsenal is only known for trophies. You think I started supporting Arsenal because of the trophies? Laughing.......No theyre style made me support Arsenal. I didint care about trophies at first and even that was 6-7 years ago. I was 13 year old, I didint care about trophies back then Laughing

Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu 19 Apr 2012 - 9:37

If Bayern and Madrid aren't second then it's Dortmund. Very Happy
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu 19 Apr 2012 - 13:42

Even Mainz 05 are more successful against Bayern in the Allianz Arena than Real Madrid :coffee:
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu 19 Apr 2012 - 13:45

Weltpokalsiegerbesieger.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu 19 Apr 2012 - 13:50

VivaStPauli wrote:Weltpokalsiegerbesieger.
Tru dat!! Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca? - Page 8 Rofl_smilie
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat 21 Apr 2012 - 22:08

BARCA ARE THE NEXT SMALL TEAM bcz madrid beat them Laughing

im loving it
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sat 21 Apr 2012 - 22:09

2nd Madrid win vs Peps Barca and people freak out
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat 21 Apr 2012 - 22:10

windkick wrote:2nd Madrid win vs Peps Barca and people freak out
Nah son league title win over barca,how about that?
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sat 21 Apr 2012 - 22:11

Adit wrote:
windkick wrote:2nd Madrid win vs Peps Barca and people freak out
Nah son league title win over barca,how about that?
Rofl, good response Laughing
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Sat 21 Apr 2012 - 22:12

I had this signature since pre-season. Just saying.
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sat 21 Apr 2012 - 22:14

Goat sig :bow:
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbackwriter Sat 21 Apr 2012 - 22:18

paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Sat 21 Apr 2012 - 22:18

Really... Laughing Your second win in Our last 15 matches Makes you better than us lmao... Laughing
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat 21 Apr 2012 - 22:18

LOL I knoew someone would bump this thread up.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbackwriter Sat 21 Apr 2012 - 22:21

vivabarca38 wrote:Really... Laughing Your second win in Our last 15 matches Makes you better than us lmao... Laughing

That wasn't what this thread was about. It was about if we were top 2 in the world.

We are the only top team that has given consistently good competition to Barca the last year in high pressure games. Compared to United for example who have been schooled in two finals.
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sat 21 Apr 2012 - 22:22

vivabarca38 wrote:Really... Laughing Your second win in Our last 15 matches Makes you better than us lmao... Laughing
Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca? - Page 8 Tumblr_m2uidopV6M1rpudq4o1_400
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat 21 Apr 2012 - 22:23

Anti-DNA wrote:
Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca? - Page 8 Tumblr_m2uidopV6M1rpudq4o1_400
GOAT sig!
:bow:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sat 21 Apr 2012 - 22:23

Because people said Barca are the best. We are better than them, so we are the best now Cool
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by WakingTea Sat 21 Apr 2012 - 22:24

paperbackwriter wrote:

That wasn't what this thread was about. It was about if we were top 2 in the world.

We are the only top team that has given consistently good competition to Barca the last year in high pressure games. Compared to United for example who have been schooled in two finals.

You've also lost more times than United. Point being, you've had a lot more opportunities to experiment with tactics.

WakingTea
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat 21 Apr 2012 - 22:24

tbf if you dont beat Bayern then my point still holds some weight lol....

Winning La Liga is all fine and dandy as i pointed out many times but if you cant reach a CL final then what does it really mean?

That said if you do beat Bayern, then you have proved me wrong and i will accept i was wrong.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Sat 21 Apr 2012 - 22:25

Head to head results recently doesnt show that.Anyway Congrats to Madrid.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Sat 21 Apr 2012 - 22:26

Why are Madrid supposedly better than everyone besides Barca? - Page 8 Tumblr_m2ujao3jC21qd5rkho1_500

:bow:

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next