CBarca
Albiceleste
jibers
The Franchise
Khaled
36 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Copa del rey [ Quarter-Finals | 2nd leg]: FCBarcelona vs Real Madrid - Page 2 Empty Re: Copa del rey [ Quarter-Finals | 2nd leg]: FCBarcelona vs Real Madrid

Post by The Franchise Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:34 pm

No.

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Copa del rey [ Quarter-Finals | 2nd leg]: FCBarcelona vs Real Madrid - Page 2 Empty Re: Copa del rey [ Quarter-Finals | 2nd leg]: FCBarcelona vs Real Madrid

Post by matpol Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:19 pm

Madrid has a chance because Pinto will play. If VV plays Madrid has no chance. With Pinto in the goal I give RM 20% chance to qualify, 100% chance to score. Cristiano will score tomorrow if Pinto is in the goal. I think we will go through but it won't be an easy game as most of you think.
matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:40 pm

The Franchise wrote:
alexjanosik wrote:
CBarca wrote:Why?

We are better than them. We are not dirty like Pepe, Ramos, and Carvalho (and more of Madrid)

We are Barca. Kicking like Madrid is below us.

I am sick and tired of the refs turning a blind eye to their criminal acts on the pitch.
So I wouldnt mind if we had someone like Joey Barton on the pitch putting the thugs Pepe and Ramos out of business for good.

I am more frustrated with the lack of action from the LFP, they continue to get away free from numerous acts.

This.

It sucks but it's out of our hands.

I don't see what playing dirty like them will accomplish us other than perhaps some slight satisfaction of revenge on Ramos, Pepe and all, and that's really not that beneficial.

Playing dirty like them is below us and would only get us in trouble. If anything, what we need is someone in the LFP that knows what the hell they are doing and maybe it will stop.

I just wouldn't like to stoop down to Madrid level, kicking, and all. Xavi and I are on the same page when we want football to win.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:30 pm

Honestly Im not worried us knocked out of the copa by a bit. I just hope that if we lose, then we lose by playing good attacking football. The pressure is on you guys, if you seed past the best 16. Madrid is likely to go after league and CL.
And whats this trash talk about injuring others? I thought barca was Humble and respectful scratch
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:57 pm

Its going to take them more than Pinto, the ref and Pepe the dog to win this... Just sayin'
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:00 pm

BarcaKizz wrote:Its going to take them more than Pinto, the ref and Pepe the dog to win this... Just sayin'
I disagree. Only 3 corners to kill off the game, ofc if we take our chances. I know malaga did the same with us, but inevitably they still lost.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:23 pm

If you score 3 unanswered goals at the Camp Nou I will be utterly flabbergasted. Even if they're all corners, I'll sit back and happily admit you deserved it.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:01 am

Don't worry guys, bet everything you've got to Barça winning for 2 or more goals cause I'm going to the match.

It's done and dusted.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:57 am

free_cat wrote:Don't worry guys, bet everything you've got to Barça winning for 2 or more goals cause I'm going to the match.

It's done and dusted.

:bow:
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:07 am

I dont want to tempt fate but.....yeah, free is going...

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:11 am

free_cat wrote:Don't worry guys, bet everything you've got to Barça winning for 2 or more goals cause I'm going to the match.

It's done and dusted.

kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:29 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:Not a chance !

Freecat is Barca's version of Vibe, do not question the mystical magic of when Free Cat goes to the game just embrace it.

Freecat :bow: be prepared to suck his balls :bow:

Free :bow:

My response to Madrid fans questioning the magical power of Freecat :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by shadeslayer Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:37 pm

Free's going : no tactical analysis, no Pinto talk, no 3-4-3 vs 4-3-3, no discussion on Pepe, because it doesn't matter. Free's going, period.
shadeslayer
shadeslayer
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:40 pm

Hell might aswell play the B-Team it dont matter, because Free's going.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:48 pm

Copa del rey [ Quarter-Finals | 2nd leg]: FCBarcelona vs Real Madrid - Page 2 FreeCat

BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:42 pm

Very Happy
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:59 pm

:bow: Free is going

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:09 pm

Free cat :bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:43 pm

It's done and dusted.

Free_Catalunya :bow:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by svt Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:50 pm

PEDRO!!!!! What a time to score!!!! Take that you dirty scum!!!!!!

Absolutely outraged at how dirty real Madrid are playing and how much the ref is letting them get away with!! This is rubbish!

svt
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by svt Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:52 pm

ALVES!!!!!! GOAL!!!!!!!!

svt
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:53 pm

How is Lass still on the pitch....exact same foul Messi got a yellow for...why the double standards...

Oh yeah, Mourinho crying about injustices.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by svt Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:08 pm

Madrid take pressing to mean dangerously foul anywhere outside the box... Their back 4 and lass have been jokes so far and I have no idea why casillas is complaining and having a cry about! Someone needs to tell him that his team is playing dangerous football and one of our best players has already gone off injured as a result!

svt
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by bazinga Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:56 pm

The magic of free.

How the *bleep* did we pull that off?
bazinga
bazinga
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:58 pm

Well played catalans, well played Laughing
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by bazinga Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:59 pm

The xcx wrote:Well played catalans, well played Laughing

I agree.

Now *bleep* off.
bazinga
bazinga
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next