CBarca
Albiceleste
jibers
The Franchise
Khaled
36 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Copa del rey [ Quarter-Finals | 2nd leg]: FCBarcelona vs Real Madrid - Page 6 Empty Re: Copa del rey [ Quarter-Finals | 2nd leg]: FCBarcelona vs Real Madrid

Post by messixaviesta Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:26 pm

1. The Copa is not very important but every Classico is a prestige issue and a major one at that. Hence I agree with those who say no Pinto in Classicos. I can accept him playing all the other Copa matches and a few Liga matches as well.

2. I thought the introduction of Mascherano was very important. It's only after he entered the pitch that my nerves began to calm down a bit.

3. This is becoming a worrying trend. We are at our most vulnerable when we are winning comfortably. What we try to do then is slacken the pace and intensity of the game. When the opposition is as good and as determined as Real Madrid they use this opportunity to hit us fast and hard and catch us unaware. It's worth asking why we have this habit of slackening down when our best bet probably is to keep up the intensity and keep hunting for more goals. Some would suggest complacency but I don't really think so. I am inclined to think it's more of fatigue and I wil elaborate more on this in the next point.

4. Not many would agree with me but I think we have quite a few aging players in the first team who at times find it hard to play so regularly without getting any rest. Abidal, Puyol, D.Alves, Xavi. That's why when the intensity of the game becomes too much they are found lacking a little bit in pace and stamina. They do make up for it to some extent because they have so much heart but I fear one day this could go against us if we don't consider the problem carefully. The need of the summer is quality youthful reinforcements especially in defense.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Copa del rey [ Quarter-Finals | 2nd leg]: FCBarcelona vs Real Madrid - Page 6 Empty Re: Copa del rey [ Quarter-Finals | 2nd leg]: FCBarcelona vs Real Madrid

Post by Le Samourai Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:36 pm

Messixaviesta a beloved Spain supporter wants to see San Iker severely punished Sad .

It takes a man to tell the truth.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:11 pm

Dani Alves and Abidal physically are fine and Xavi was one of the few who played the same way throughout the entire 180 minutes. Puyol didnt have a good game period.

So I dont really agree JD.

I think the team was winning 4-1 and knew it, started with the rondos and crowd pleasing stuff.

The fear of losing was lost and players started to believe they could just stroll to victory.

This isnt a Barca problem, it happens and will happen in ANY form of football.

You naturally do things you wouldnt do normally, it happens alot to many players.

The team plays a high intensity game and when they see the chance to tone it down, they take it. Thats why they allow teams back in and thats why when games are not long important (end of season, 2nd leg of cups were we cruised the 1st leg) we tend to struggle.

Its not anything to worry about, its just frustrating as a fan.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:55 am

BarcaKizz wrote:
free_cat wrote:Don't worry guys, bet everything you've got to Barça winning for 2 or more goals cause I'm going to the match.

It's done and dusted.

:bow:

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:Not a chance !

Freecat is Barca's version of Vibe, do not question the mystical magic of when Free Cat goes to the game just embrace it.

Freecat :bow: be prepared to suck his balls :bow:

Free :bow:

My response to Madrid fans questioning the magical power of Freecat :coffee:

shadeslayer wrote:Free's going : no tactical analysis, no Pinto talk, no 3-4-3 vs 4-3-3, no discussion on Pepe, because it doesn't matter. Free's going, period.

Immaculate_Mole wrote:Hell might aswell play the B-Team it dont matter, because Free's going.

bazinga wrote:
The Lizard King wrote:
bazinga wrote:
BarcaKizz wrote:...What happened Free?

He got us through that.

The man needs to be applauded.

Thumbs up

Seriously atrocious refereeing though....

Yes, and the key being that decisions WENT AGAINST BOTH *bleep* TEAMS.

The general section acts as if Barcelona got every 50:50 decision...

Laughing Laughing Laughing So does free cat's going to the stadium = Barca winning magic, still stand? Laughing

shinigami99 wrote:General section consists primarily of barca haters.......this is a known fact...btw, I think that the teams drew mostly due to us losing concentration than they actually overcoming us.

Butthurt goallegacy barca haters(which is everybody except barca fans-bar white_star and arquitecto) be hatin

Laughing Laughing Laughing Yep, Barca beat so many teams, there are just so many haters, and Real fans are so biased.

The Franchise wrote:As for the game...strange..

First of all, 2-1 is a bad lead to have, we all know that. The team was somewhere in between pressing home the advantage and being cautious, rather then one or the other.

In the first half, we didnt do great, but I can already see people overrating Madrids chances.

They had for me, 4 legit chances.

1. Pique let the ball go, Higuain misses.
2. Pinto passes to Higuain, Higuain misses.
3. Cristiano on his left foot, half a chance.
4. Ozil with an amazing effort.

What else did they have? We gave them two of them lol

Anyway, AGAIN, we have an advantage and we play around with it. I dont think we stepped off the gas but we starting toying around with them, mocking them, by doing triangles and difficult moves. They looked great and worked fine, it was fantastic in the 2nd half.

However, the confidence of the 4-1 scoreline and those passing moves made us soft. We lost the ball too close to our own goal and Puyols positioning was bad which allowed Cristiano through. Pinto went down to the fake, something Valdes doesnt ever do.

Then, Busi taking too long on the ball and put us under pressure. Pique clears under that pressure and it luckily falls to Benz who is a fantastic player. Him and Ozil, as I already knew, are great and I tip my hat to them.

Of course now, the last 20 minutes we have lost all the flow and they have momentuum..they pressure us, but down the other end they leave spaces and Messi almost punished them and Pedro should of scored.

Overall, the lead we had caused us problems in the first half and Madrid pressing plus our lack of gameplan (because of the score) meant it was a difficult first half but we took our chances with a great Pedro goal. Messi obviously they cannot stop, he has him way with them. Then Dani Alves (with the help of the system of course lol) scores a wonder goal. Dani actually had a superb game, personally he was my m.o.t.m.

Cesc played some crap balls, but he did well combining in the triangles and surprisingly showed some excellent feet and dribbling in tight spaces. Xavi was masterful all game long, his touches and passes were fantastic and he was one of the few players who didnt change the way he played regardless of the score.

Bad for us, Busi who has defended and played excellently got sloppy for the second goal and Puyol who didnt really have the best of games got caught out. Abidal also had trouble with the tricky Ozil. He pounds him in the air, but had some trouble down the flanks.

Lass should of been off, thats obvious. If the ref wasnt a coward he would of gone and there would of been no comeback. That being said, our players got lucky, they could of gave away that 4-1 lead.

The cup itself dont matter to me, I dont care about it, but I was nervous before the game and had no shame in saying I was staring hard at the clock the last 10 minutes hoping it would speed up.

I agree with a lot of that... and the cup, well not the most important, but still a trohpy which the current Barca team would be hungey for becos Guardiola's mentality means that they take every trophy with honour and pride and motivation! And even if we dont win it, stopping Real win it is essential, since no other team in Spain can beat Real atm!

CBarca wrote:I hate to use this line but...

AS A REFEREE...

NO
NO
NO

That Busquets 'handling' will never ever in a million years be a penalty. His hands were clearly at his side. When you look for handling, you look for a couple things- is he trying to make himself bigger through the positioning of his arms (i.e. putting your arms way out like a basketball player), are the arms in a natural position, is he deliberately trying to play the ball with his arm to disrupt the natural course of the ball.

Busquets did none of these. You want to see a perfect non-call? That right there is it. Referee instructors, get a replay of that. His arms were tucked nicely right by his side deliberately to not get a penalty even if it hit his arm.

Well played, Busquets. Well played.

As for the game. Pretty poor game overall by Barcelona to be quite honest. There is certain arrogance to the Barcelona team, and I don't like it. Just because you are 2-0 up (4-1 aggregate) doesn't mean you can fool around. The only time that was ever acceptable was the 5-0...

Good on Pedro for a goal, hope that bolsters his confidence, the little guy shows up all the time when we need him. Cesc is still really below standards, and Alexis' other than his great movement was poor as well.

Madrid as always...nothing really new to say. Mourinho... :facepalm: how anyone can like him is beyond me.

Mourinho and most of Real is dispicable atm! And good point on Pedro, I was so glad for him when he scored!

Lionel Messi wrote:Didn't get the pleasure of watching the match after the first 25 minutes but

Copa del rey [ Quarter-Finals | 2nd leg]: FCBarcelona vs Real Madrid - Page 6 Pepdancenicebarca WE KNOCKED THEM OUT OF THE COPA! Very Happy

U missed a lot than LM!

The Franchise wrote:Ah, I forgot something.

Madrid changes to a narrow on Ozil's size 442 after their changes. Leaving Granero and Alonso in the midfield, Ozil rightside, Cellejon left, Benz and Cristiano centeral with movement and alternating.

I think Pep made a mistake in not countering the change by pushing Busi back to form a 3 man defence.

They were not playing with a number 10 anymore, just Busi could of gone to the back and been the spare man. It would of helped us pass our way from the back better and defend better.

Cristiano and Benz could now be picked up by Pique and Puyol without any fear of leaving space for someone else with Busi now covering.

Abidal and Dani Alves as wingbacks can track Ozil and Callejon no matter where they go. Now, this would leave their flanks open but Arbeloa cannot attack well and Pedro would have no problems following his runs with his work rate. Sanchez always a hard worker would of tracked Coentrao.

Deep in the midfield, I like our chances of Alonso and Granero vs Cesc, Xavi and Messi.

I think Pep didnt really react to their changes well, which of course is very rare for him.

Franchise, liking a lot of what ur posting. Guardiola tends to be not as good with in game subsitutions for me at times, compared to say Mourinho or Fergie. Hes a top manager but probably still needs to improve in that.

Khaledbarca wrote:Well i'm not surprised from the result, i was expecting the Draw before the match.. there is something about this Barca [ this season], recently, whenever we have a lead in 1st leg going to 2nd leg, we don't play our best, we try too much to slow the tempo inorder to save energy [injuries/small squad, we have to play a match every 3 days], we lost concentration, which lead to lots of Stupid mistakes in the defense, its not the first time we lose a 2goals lead this season, vs real sociedad, realbetis at camp nou, 1-0 vs espanyol..

IMO, it wasn't Just about realmadrid or mourinho's tactics, yes they played a very gd game, compared to their performance in previous 2 clasicos at the bernabeu..
but the way people are talking about the match, as if realmadrid dominated the match with much more chances..

On the other hand we had 3 chances in 1st half, scored 2.. its called Efficiency not Luck! lol

Saying that Real Madrid dominated is bullshit, they were much better than the 1st leg, but didn't dominated !
------------------

So imo, the reasons why we didn't perform as usual is simple..
- we came to the match with a lead, 2 away goals..
- no enough motivation, Real Madrid had nothing to lose, played without pressure, & were much more motivated !!

- The real test will be in the Camp Nou, League match where Barca needs a win, & when we need a win, we give our best, while yesterday a draw was enough to qualify, which made us lose the focus especially after 2-0 lead [4-1 on agg.], slowing the tempo too much, and making stupid mistakes in the defense!

~ If u remember, after the super cup tie, & the very gd performance from realmadrid especially at the bernabeu, lots of football fans though that realmadrid finally can beat Barca.. but again, when it mattered [ at 0-0 ] when Barca wanted the win, they got & in the bernabeu !!
The Camp Nou clash in the League, will be Much different!

- Real Madrid are supposed to be the 2nd best team in the world behind Barca, so no surprise if we had an off game again them, especially after a big performance in 1st leg..
after all its the 14th match between the 2 teams in the last 3 seasons, Barca record (9W, 4D, 1L), having an off game is very normal, u can't win and dominate all matches, especially that your playing against the 2nd best team in the world.

Visca el Barca ♥️

Agreed Khaled! I also dont like how we ease up at times when we are up but I see it too often with this Barca, and I guess only human for them to do.... it does take so much energy to be on top of ur game and pace every minute... I think Real score goals so quick nowdays we just shouldnt relax every vs them.

Ordinho10 wrote:Where is this myth coming from that Madrid dominated? Similar shots on goal, similar scoreline, Barca more possession. Deluded much?

The Franchise wrote:They are so used to getting completely owned if the game is even, that means they dominated.

Its not just their fans, I seen "neutrals" say the same.

messixaviesta wrote:1. The Copa is not very important but every Classico is a prestige issue and a major one at that. Hence I agree with those who say no Pinto in Classicos. I can accept him playing all the other Copa matches and a few Liga matches as well.

2. I thought the introduction of Mascherano was very important. It's only after he entered the pitch that my nerves began to calm down a bit.

3. This is becoming a worrying trend. We are at our most vulnerable when we are winning comfortably. What we try to do then is slacken the pace and intensity of the game. When the opposition is as good and as determined as Real Madrid they use this opportunity to hit us fast and hard and catch us unaware. It's worth asking why we have this habit of slackening down when our best bet probably is to keep up the intensity and keep hunting for more goals. Some would suggest complacency but I don't really think so. I am inclined to think it's more of fatigue and I wil elaborate more on this in the next point.

4. Not many would agree with me but I think we have quite a few aging players in the first team who at times find it hard to play so regularly without getting any rest. Abidal, Puyol, D.Alves, Xavi. That's why when the intensity of the game becomes too much they are found lacking a little bit in pace and stamina. They do make up for it to some extent because they have so much heart but I fear one day this could go against us if we don't consider the problem carefully. The need of the summer is quality youthful reinforcements especially in defense.

Interesting points. I think a combinations of things lead to the easing up... its really up to Guardiola and the players to learn and reduce these tendencies and mistakes for the future...

And finally, WOOO HOOOO~! We are though and we beat Real once again~~!! YEEEE HAAAA~!!!
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by matpol Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:52 pm

I wrote that if Pinto plays RM would score and they scored twice and should score more. Terrible game by Pinto, defence was shaky, VV should have played. Pique also was bad, maybe it's true with that sex tape of him and Shakira, maybe they are blackmailed? Overall Madrid played best Clasico since our 1-0 win at CN under Pellegrini, but they failed to finish they chances. Qualification to the semis, when Valencia awaits.
matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:49 pm

Agreed, not happy with Pinto.... he gave the ball away so easily and were lucky not to concede more really....for Ronaldo's goal he just ran out and fell down so easily....I hope he doesnt cost us the cup vs Valencia Razz I still rate him ok though...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:10 pm

Dont agree with that.

Valdes gifted us a goal in first clasico even with way less pressing,dont think he wouldve survived last clasico pressing.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:17 pm

Valdes made one mistake, he NEVER makes mistakes with the ball. It was an anomoly.

He wold of been fine yesturday, highly unlikely to pass to Higuain the way Pinto did.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:03 pm

ragbirjosh wrote:Messixaviesta a beloved Spain supporter wants to see San Iker severely punished Sad .

It takes a man to tell the truth.

You are right man. Never before have I said something like this about Iker but this time I just couldn't take it any more. After this incident it will be hard to look up to him as captain of Spain - sorry to say that.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:08 pm

The Franchise wrote:
The team plays a high intensity game and when they see the chance to tone it down, they take it. Thats why they allow teams back in and thats why when games are not long important (end of season, 2nd leg of cups were we cruised the 1st leg) we tend to struggle.

I see dani. However if we face them in UCL and do this then I think this time it will be us who will get knocked out.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:53 pm

messixaviesta wrote:
The Franchise wrote:

I see dani. However if we face them in UCL and do this then I think this time it will be us who will get knocked out.

IN CL its another story, Barca are going to win against Real Madrid if we faced them again this seaosn..

1- Under Pressure, Real Madrid sucks Vs Barca, on Wednesday they had nothing to lose with no pressure they did well, while in CL madrid media & fans will put alot of pressure expecting them to win the tie ==> they will flop again.

2- From Barca's point of view, in 2nd leg Barca players lacked concentration, we did so much silly mistakes in the defence, that we usually don't make. Barca didn't play their best, at Camp Nou League & CL if we face them, its going to be something similiar to the [5-0, 1-3, 1-2, 0-2 etc..]
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:00 pm

The Franchise wrote:Valdes made one mistake, he NEVER makes mistakes with the ball. It was an anomoly.

He wold of been fine yesturday, highly unlikely to pass to Higuain the way Pinto did.
you are kidding right?

" NEVER ?"

Because i can still see that hilarious pass he delivered to villa against valencia lol,shame i remember those moments better than Barca fans...
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:05 pm

just searched youtube and there are tons of valdes passing mistakes lol

NEVER.makes.mistakes
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:33 pm

Adit wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Valdes made one mistake, he NEVER makes mistakes with the ball. It was an anomoly.

you are kidding right?

" NEVER ?"

Because i can still see that hilarious pass he delivered to villa against valencia lol,shame i remember those moments better than Barca fans...

In 1-3 win last december, Valdes mistake was his 3rd in his career, miss pass leading to a goal..
1- Vs Villa [Valencia at Camp Nou]
2- Vs Espanyol Del la Pena scored?
3- Vs Real Madrid Bernabeu, benzema scored..

IF we compare this amount of mistakes to the number of passes, Valdes is forced to play under pressure, becuz of Barca's system, passing game.. its not a big deal, infact its normal, especially if we compare these 3 mistakes to other WOrld Class GKs, who did very similiar mistakes fom less amount of passes per games! [ Including Casillas & Reina]..
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:38 pm

Khaledbarca wrote:
Adit wrote:

you are kidding right?

" NEVER ?"

In 1-3 win last decemner, Valdes mistake was his 3rd in his career, miss pass leading to a goal..

IF we compare this amount of mistakes to the number of passes, Valdesis forced to play under pressure, becuz of Barca's system, passing game.. its not a big deal, infact ots normal, especially of we compare these mistakes to other WOrld Class GKs, who did very similiar mistakes fom less amount of passes per games! [ Including Casillas & Reina]..
yeah since i already mentioned those three in my post you are making it as if he only made 3 mistakes lol.He has made tons of passing errors.Even i remember 3 lol
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:41 pm

Adit wrote:
Khaledbarca wrote:
Adit wrote:

you are kidding right?

" NEVER ?"

In 1-3 win last decemner, Valdes mistake was his 3rd in his career, miss pass leading to a goal..

IF we compare this amount of mistakes to the number of passes, Valdesis forced to play under pressure, becuz of Barca's system, passing game.. its not a big deal, infact ots normal, especially of we compare these mistakes to other WOrld Class GKs, who did very similiar mistakes fom less amount of passes per games! [ Including Casillas & Reina]..
yeah since i already mentioned those three in my post you are making it as if he only made 3 mistakes lol.He has made tons of passing errors.Even i remember 3 lol

tons? lol deluded!

Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:43 pm

Khaled he has done more, I remember pre Pep he used to do them all the time...
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:45 pm

[I've said it multuple times, the reason Barcelona are not as fluid as last seaosn is Cesc. The guy is too direct, gets his positioning wrong and actually makes Barcelona more exposed in the MF, his positional sense is still out of sync with the group, but his short passing and quick one twos have definatley improved. Also whenever Favregas plays, Messi has been playing a more 10 role and is further away from goal, which makes Barcelona less dangerous in attack and I feel that has contributed to Barcas away form.

I still don't understand why Cesc was bough tbh.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:06 pm

omarish wrote:Khaled he has done more, I remember pre Pep he used to do them all the time...

i'm sure he didn't..

Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:37 pm

Hey Adit ! U asked for it ! Special, for the one in your Avatar !

FAIL,Fail, Fail....!

1- FAIL - Part 1.
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/239748/casillas/

2-FAIL - Part 2.

3-FAIL - Part 3.

4- FAIL - Part 4.

5- FAIL - Part 5

6- FAIL Compilation Part 100000... lol

So what were u saying on Valdes?
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:58 pm

Adit wrote:

you are kidding right?

" NEVER ?"

You cant take it literally...come on now...

I clearly said, he made one mistake...that alone means it isnt never. Read between the lines of what im saying.

smh
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:00 pm

3 errors post Pep....that isnt alot you clowns lol

Nobody is talking pre Pep, he was a different level back then. Obviously im talking about right now.

Jeez..

Its like explaning how the alphabet works.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:02 pm

jibers wrote:[I've said it multuple times, the reason Barcelona are not as fluid as last seaosn is Cesc. The guy is too direct, gets his positioning wrong and actually makes Barcelona more exposed in the MF, his positional sense is still out of sync with the group, but his short passing and quick one twos have definatley improved. Also whenever Favregas plays, Messi has been playing a more 10 role and is further away from goal, which makes Barcelona less dangerous in attack and I feel that has contributed to Barcas away form.

I still don't understand why Cesc was bough tbh.

THIS.

What annoys me is people go out their way to rag on Sanchez, who actually fits into the system and doesnt mess anything up for anyone.

But golden boy Cesc, we have to give him "time" and he is allowed to reel off game after game of crap but grab a goal and all is swept under the rug.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:47 pm

They both deserve time.

People are always quick to judge. Yes you can talk about who is playing well during the season and all.

But reserve a total judgment for a whole season, or so. People don't just fit in right away, most of the time. They might fit in the system better (alexis more so than Cesc), but that DOES NOT mean they won't ever fit.

Obviously though you've exceptions...people like Ibra who just needed to be gotten rid of. But for the most part, don't be so quick to judge.

Hard for me to say this though, considering I'm still not big on Cesc, and never was, but wait and see. Wait and see.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:54 pm

messixaviesta wrote:
The Franchise wrote:

Why so pessemistic messixaviesta!? Just becos of that second half? Barca are still the better team surely.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:58 pm

To be fair Khaled, I myself also know that Valdes are used to mistake prone, he made so many mistakes its lucky he didnt concede more at times! Even Guardiola era at the start he was still at it Razz But as time passed he improved along with winning and with the team.... thats a fact Razz

Some top class keepers just tend to do it, its the personality and style I think, some keepers are very calm and dont rarely make mistakes.... remember Fabian Bathez? Loool!

Anyway, Casillas is better than Valdes for example and dont make many mistakes in comparison. Valdes > Pinto though obviously...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next