CBarca
Albiceleste
jibers
The Franchise
Khaled
36 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Copa del rey [ Quarter-Finals | 2nd leg]: FCBarcelona vs Real Madrid - Page 7 Empty Re: Copa del rey [ Quarter-Finals | 2nd leg]: FCBarcelona vs Real Madrid

Post by BarcaLearning Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:58 pm

To be fair Khaled, I myself also know that Valdes are used to mistake prone, he made so many mistakes its lucky he didnt concede more at times! Even Guardiola era at the start he was still at it Razz But as time passed he improved along with winning and with the team.... thats a fact Razz

Some top class keepers just tend to do it, its the personality and style I think, some keepers are very calm and dont rarely make mistakes.... remember Fabian Bathez? Loool!

Anyway, Casillas is better than Valdes for example and dont make many mistakes in comparison. Valdes > Pinto though obviously...

BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Copa del rey [ Quarter-Finals | 2nd leg]: FCBarcelona vs Real Madrid - Page 7 Empty Re: Copa del rey [ Quarter-Finals | 2nd leg]: FCBarcelona vs Real Madrid

Post by BarcaLearning Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:04 pm

Regarding Cesc... I read today he himself knows he needs to improve. U guys are right, Cesc while offering something for us, has also changed our game a bit and weakened us in part as I said somewhere becos we sacrifice one of the wide 2 for him and his pace including passing and time on the ball hasmeant we are less fluid in attack at times, and hence less goals. Obviously the injuries and form affected it too....

This all has contributed to the away form, but exactly that, just contributed, other factors involved, but on the other hand I love Cesc that hes offering something positive for us too! Im confident Guardiola will sort it all out, wait and see as CBarca said Smile
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:14 pm

The Franchise wrote:
jibers wrote:[I've said it multuple times, the reason Barcelona are not as fluid as last seaosn is Cesc. The guy is too direct, gets his positioning wrong and actually makes Barcelona more exposed in the MF, his positional sense is still out of sync with the group, but his short passing and quick one twos have definatley improved. Also whenever Favregas plays, Messi has been playing a more 10 role and is further away from goal, which makes Barcelona less dangerous in attack and I feel that has contributed to Barcas away form.

I still don't understand why Cesc was bough tbh.

THIS.

What annoys me is people go out their way to rag on Sanchez, who actually fits into the system and doesnt mess anything up for anyone.

But golden boy Cesc, we have to give him "time" and he is allowed to reel off game after game of crap but grab a goal and all is swept under the rug.

What are you talking about dani?
Its all Keita's fault apparently.
I agree with the sentiment that Sanchez has been a terrific signing.
He has won me over with his commitment,work rate,movement,finishing and terrific attitude.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:57 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:
Why so pessemistic messixaviesta!? Just becos of that second half? Barca are still the better team surely.

Not for a second did I say we are not the better team. However they are constantly improving. Their front four is really special - Ozil, Di Maria ( don't forget he was missing this time ), C.Ronaldo and Benzema. In intense moments they are a little younger, faster and hungrier than us. All I am saying is that the slightest bit of complacency on our part can lead to the tables getting turned. This team of theirs does not give up. We may be leading by three goals but they will still fight till the last minute. Hence it will be a big mistake not to take their threat very seriously.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:33 pm

Large difference from that and saying you think we will be knocked out.

At the same time, they've got an inferiority complex when it comes to Barca, they're slowly getting rid of that (and that's what scares me), but it's still in effect.

I would expect us to go through, because simply put, we have the better team. At the same time, I do agree that a little complacency can kill us.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:45 pm

BarcaLearning, just because you have a better team DOES NOT mean you will win. Look at us vs levante, you guys vs getafe.

If I was pep I would be mad pissed my team slacked off
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:17 pm

messixaviesta wrote:
BarcaLearning wrote:
Why so pessemistic messixaviesta!? Just becos of that second half? Barca are still the better team surely.

Not for a second did I say we are not the better team. However they are constantly improving. Their front four is really special - Ozil, Di Maria ( don't forget he was missing this time ), C.Ronaldo and Benzema. In intense moments they are a little younger, faster and hungrier than us. All I am saying is that the slightest bit of complacency on our part can lead to the tables getting turned. This team of theirs does not give up. We may be leading by three goals but they will still fight till the last minute. Hence it will be a big mistake not to take their threat very seriously.

Giggity5313 wrote:BarcaLearning, just because you have a better team DOES NOT mean you will win. Look at us vs levante, you guys vs getafe.

If I was pep I would be mad pissed my team slacked off

I agree their attack is probably better, but I think the game we always control the midfield and the ball better which is why we usually coem out on top... their attackers dont have enough contrl to win the game. And I hope that they will play their attacking style too and see what happens, either they pressure us and score, or we overcome it and own them since their defense will be exposed... if we were to meet over 2 legs again in the CL I would be confident. And the league match is at home, I know some are saying they dont fear Nou Camp, but its always better to play at home than away! I also afree they are improving and maybe getting a bit rid of the fear factor, but even more so, I think we step it up when it matters most and we dont get complacent. OBviously we did in the second half, but we wont in the next game thats for sure.

BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:03 am

CBarca wrote:Large difference from that and saying you think we will be knocked out.

This is happening because my comment has been taken out of context. If you read my original comment you will see it says if we show this kind of complacency we will be knocked out but people are ignoring the first part of the comment and questioning me only about the second part.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7