CBarca
Albiceleste
jibers
The Franchise
Khaled
36 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Copa del rey [ Quarter-Finals | 2nd leg]: FCBarcelona vs Real Madrid Empty Copa del rey [ Quarter-Finals | 2nd leg]: FCBarcelona vs Real Madrid

Post by Khaled Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:40 am

On Wednesday at 10PM CET.
-----------------

for stats check: www.twitter.com/barcastatistics

Line-up Predictions, Formation, Score? Discuss.
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Copa del rey [ Quarter-Finals | 2nd leg]: FCBarcelona vs Real Madrid Empty Re: Copa del rey [ Quarter-Finals | 2nd leg]: FCBarcelona vs Real Madrid

Post by The Franchise Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:51 am

Pass the ball, pass the ball, keep possession and tire them. Chances will present themselves.

We know they will press us from the start, its obvious.

Play the safe ball, keep the ball rather then looking to break through into the attacking third.

They will force us to get out the pressure with forward balls, avoid the longer and high ones. Once the ball gets into the midfield and around the half way line , they wont be able to press anymore and thats when we dont rush and we play patiently and wait for the chances to present themselves.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Copa del rey [ Quarter-Finals | 2nd leg]: FCBarcelona vs Real Madrid Empty Re: Copa del rey [ Quarter-Finals | 2nd leg]: FCBarcelona vs Real Madrid

Post by jibers Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:55 am

Same formula as usual. Nothing to see here. If Barcelona don't win by at least 3 goals, I will be dissapointed.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:00 am

I think the first 15 minutes are going to be crucial for us to keep a clean sheet, if they get the early goal (which we have been guilty of giving up too often and is a result of being punished because of starting the match in 1st gear) they will have momentum. Real Madrid will come out to play attacking football and I think the team will be prepared for it and will churn out another fantastic performance. Prediction: 3-1

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:06 am

2-0 smoking
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:15 am

I wouldnt be that surprised if it was a tough opening, as much as we own them, they are a very strong side and they do always score.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:17 am

The Franchise wrote:I wouldnt be that surprised if it was a tough opening, as much as we own them, they are a very strong side and they do always score.

Dont mean Messi? He is the barca after all smoking.
Im predicting 3-1. :coffee:
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:19 am

4-0...Messi Messi messi and Busquets for teh lulz

in all seriousness I expect at least 2-0 but with pinto in goal, I see this ending as 3-1
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:30 am

The xcx wrote:
The Franchise wrote:I wouldnt be that surprised if it was a tough opening, as much as we own them, they are a very strong side and they do always score.

Dont mean Messi? He is the barca after all smoking.
Im predicting 3-1. :coffee:

Be very careful, you have been warned already for your subtle trolling...be aware, your more obvious then you think.

Consider this, the final time you get away with it.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:45 am

omg forgot this is the camp nou, our nemesis no 1 will have a hand in at least 1 goal
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:12 am

I expect Alexis to shine…
I won’t be here to talk about this afterwards though
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:33 am

7 goals in 7 games for Alexis, boy is finding the back of the net far more then I think anyone expected.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:17 am

Agree with Dani, we just need to keep the ball away from them, frustrate them and they'll start to throw men forward desperately. Then we just have to pick them off like flies.

They need to win by 0-3 to go through...lol, not happening if we play our natural game.

Alexis has been great from the start in my opinion... Some people had far too high expectations in what he could automatically bring to the team, he's been slowly adapting his game and has gone fabulously. Can't really think of too many players who have started better at Barca.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:05 am

Trouble at the SB? This comes as no surprise to me. Why?

We must not forget he always has been in our side:

Today, tomorrow and forever with Barça in my heart.

Everything was planned to destroy Real from inside. We let him win us with Inter to arouse Madrid interest. We let him to win us in the CdR final to make him credible. Once he has gained Real fans heart it is the moment to exploit from inside the enemy's guts.

I love it when a plan comes together. banana
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hamdyman Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:54 pm

Ordinho10 wrote:Trouble at the SB? This comes as no surprise to me. Why?

Everything was planned to destroy Real from inside. We let him win us with Inter to arouse Madrid interest. We let him to win us in the CdR final to make him credible. Once he has gained Real fans heart it is the moment to exploit from inside the enemy's guts.

Haha ! Ordinho, i thank you for showing me the light !!

¡ ǝpoɔ sıɥʇ uı ǝdʎʇ 'ǝɯıʇ ʇxǝu ǝsɐǝld ʇnq

It is a code far superior then any non-cules mind !
Hamdyman
Hamdyman
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Hamdyman Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:00 pm

This match is almost like... if the first leg had ended 1-1 draw i might have been exactly as cautious and stressed basically..

Champions league was a similar situation last year, we really didnt go for the kill in the second leg, even Super Copa Spain second leg wasnt a "murder at nou street" but a highly competitive match.. so i await anxiously this one i must say, more then 1st leg even.

Keep the formation is a good bet.
Hamdyman
Hamdyman
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:49 pm

Ordinho10 wrote:Trouble at the SB? This comes as no surprise to me. Why?

:bow:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:48 pm

For the game no mercy whatsoever.
They are down.Now is the time to kick their teeth in.
And in the process,if someone can take out Ramos,Pepe and Carvalho all the better.

Last edited by alexjanosik on Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:52 pm

Why?

We are better than them. We are not dirty like Pepe, Ramos, and Carvalho (and more of Madrid)

We are Barca. Kicking like Madrid is below us.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:55 pm

CBarca wrote:Why?

We are better than them. We are not dirty like Pepe, Ramos, and Carvalho (and more of Madrid)

I am sick and tired of the refs turning a blind eye to their criminal acts on the pitch.
So I wouldnt mind if we had someone like Joey Barton on the pitch putting the thugs Pepe and Ramos out of business for good.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:05 pm

alexjanosik wrote:For the game no mercy whatsoever.
They are down.Now is the time to kick their teeth in.
And in the process,if someone can take out Ramos,Pepe and Carvalho all the better.
I agree in the sense that they are down on aggregate and we kick their teeth in with a manita Twisted Evil

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:20 pm

The tie is still pretty much open, so If I were i wouldnt celebrate, takes only second to score a goal, and seconds to win a match.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:26 pm

alexjanosik wrote:

I am sick and tired of the refs turning a blind eye to their criminal acts on the pitch.
So I wouldnt mind if we had someone like Joey Barton on the pitch putting the thugs Pepe and Ramos out of business for good.

I am more frustrated with the lack of action from the LFP, they continue to get away free from numerous acts.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:28 pm

The Franchise wrote:
alexjanosik wrote:

I am more frustrated with the lack of action from the LFP, they continue to get away free from numerous acts.
I think it works both ends, dont ya think? why would LFP only punish Real Madrid when clearly Barca is also known for antics?
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:34 pm

No.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next