CBarca
Albiceleste
jibers
The Franchise
Khaled
36 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Copa del rey [ Quarter-Finals | 2nd leg]: FCBarcelona vs Real Madrid - Page 3 Empty Re: Copa del rey [ Quarter-Finals | 2nd leg]: FCBarcelona vs Real Madrid

Post by bazinga Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:59 pm

The xcx wrote:Well played catalans, well played Laughing

I agree.

Now *bleep* off.

bazinga
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Copa del rey [ Quarter-Finals | 2nd leg]: FCBarcelona vs Real Madrid - Page 3 Empty Re: Copa del rey [ Quarter-Finals | 2nd leg]: FCBarcelona vs Real Madrid

Post by BarcaKizz Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:59 pm

...What happened Free?
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:00 pm

I think Pep should exclude Pinto from clasicos. In last three clasicos he cost us 3 goals and many dangerous situations. I would rather give him some la liga games just to put VV on copa clasiocs.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by bazinga Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:00 pm

BarcaKizz wrote:...What happened Free?

He got us through that.

The man needs to be applauded.
bazinga
bazinga
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by bazinga Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:01 pm

eelir wrote:I think Pep should exclude Pinto from clasicos. In last three clasicos he cost us 3 goals and many dangerous situations. I would rather give him some la liga games just to put VV on copa clasiocs.

Yea, just play Pinto vs. Granada or something. Problem solved.
bazinga
bazinga
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:02 pm

Didn't win, but it was a hell of a scare...

I think we let off the gas too much in the 2nd half and allowed them to get too much into the game. We need to be more ruthless in attack and finish our opponents until they're dead

But, don't u guys realize madrid is better playing at the nou camp? i mean, they could have won it.....

As a barca fan i would say it was because we let off the gas too much. I see many similarities between this match and the Champion league 2 legs last season.

Except, I don't see how madrid ended with 10 players on the pitch...Lass + Pepe should be off...they should have been 8 players.

But alas, Madrid fans would not see that...but screw them Razz
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lizard King Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:03 pm

bazinga wrote:

He got us through that.

Thumbs up

Seriously atrocious refereeing though....
The Lizard King
The Lizard King
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by bazinga Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:07 pm

The Lizard King wrote:
bazinga wrote:

He got us through that.

Thumbs up

Seriously atrocious refereeing though....

Yes, and the key being that decisions WENT AGAINST BOTH *bleep* TEAMS.

The general section acts as if Barcelona got every 50:50 decision...

bazinga
bazinga
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:10 pm

Well real madrid arsenal fans were complaining that sending a player of is worse than say canceling a goal. So by this logic not sending Lass of with 50 minutes left to play is worse than canceling a goal to Barca. I do not see how is this 50:50
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:11 pm

Oh, congratz by the way, you guys won over two legs.

Now go win te micjey mouse cup :lucas:
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by jontsu Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:15 pm

Again,we must not let them get into game even though we have a few goals lead.. I hope this was another lesson
jontsu
jontsu
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:15 pm

General section consists primarily of barca haters.......this is a known fact...btw, I think that the teams drew mostly due to us losing concentration than they actually overcoming us.

Butthurt goallegacy barca haters(which is everybody except barca fans-bar white_star and arquitecto) be hatin

shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:16 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Oh, congratz by the way, you guys won over two legs.

Now go win te micjey mouse cup :lucas:

At least we won't break ours Razz
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lizard King Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:17 pm

Referee had his head up his ass. No doubt. Even managed to find room to squeeze a couple of linesmen in there as well.

I genuinely think that we went into this game expecting a stroll in the park. I'm not saying this because Madrid had a lions share of chances in the 1st half, ( we had a lions share of defensive brain farts ) - but because we just didn't go for the kill after the break.

Sure we might've created a few chances..but in the end it was that Arsenal game all over again. By that, I mean the two goals against the run of play. We let one in..and I knew the 2nd was coming. That last goal from Benzema was assisted by Callejon heading a goddamn clearance !

All in all...I'm not that worried by our performance because we literally played it like a two legged game. We won the first, so we took it easy on the 2nd. Stupid mentality ? Sure. But there's gna be different team that takes to the park for matches that really count. Especially against Madrid.

My main concern after this entire game..would be Abidal. Pedro wasn't a shining light either. And wtf happened to Iniesta ?!
The Lizard King
The Lizard King
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:48 pm

I come here with peace, so no warning, mkay Franchise?
Whats amazing is that how good barcelona is taking their chances, srsly? how do u do that?
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:56 pm

The xcx wrote:I come here with peace, so no warning, mkay Franchise?
Whats amazing is that how good barcelona is taking their chances, srsly? how do u do that?

Our players are no.1 at most things...finishing is one of them

shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:30 am

You can stay aslong as you like, your not the problem, your comments are.

If you act reasonable, we wont have a problem.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:32 am

So Dani opinions on Ozil? Very Happy
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:34 am

The Franchise wrote:

You can stay aslong as you like, your not the problem, your comments are.

If you act reasonable, we wont have a problem.
Awww.. How sweet albino
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:39 am

But I think the entire forum agrees that Pepe is ****ing dirty
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:41 am

shinigami99 wrote:General section consists primarily of barca haters.......this is a known fact...btw, I think that the teams drew mostly due to us losing concentration than they actually overcoming us.

Butthurt goallegacy barca haters(which is everybody except barca fans-bar white_star and arquitecto) be hatin

Ya lots of hate lol I got warned for no reason bleep that!!!

I should just chill here since I'm a "closet cule"
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:43 am

As for the game...strange..

First of all, 2-1 is a bad lead to have, we all know that. The team was somewhere in between pressing home the advantage and being cautious, rather then one or the other.

In the first half, we didnt do great, but I can already see people overrating Madrids chances.

They had for me, 4 legit chances.

1. Pique let the ball go, Higuain misses.
2. Pinto passes to Higuain, Higuain misses.
3. Cristiano on his left foot, half a chance.
4. Ozil with an amazing effort.

What else did they have? We gave them two of them lol

Anyway, AGAIN, we have an advantage and we play around with it. I dont think we stepped off the gas but we starting toying around with them, mocking them, by doing triangles and difficult moves. They looked great and worked fine, it was fantastic in the 2nd half.

However, the confidence of the 4-1 scoreline and those passing moves made us soft. We lost the ball too close to our own goal and Puyols positioning was bad which allowed Cristiano through. Pinto went down to the fake, something Valdes doesnt ever do.

Then, Busi taking too long on the ball and put us under pressure. Pique clears under that pressure and it luckily falls to Benz who is a fantastic player. Him and Ozil, as I already knew, are great and I tip my hat to them.

Of course now, the last 20 minutes we have lost all the flow and they have momentuum..they pressure us, but down the other end they leave spaces and Messi almost punished them and Pedro should of scored.

Overall, the lead we had caused us problems in the first half and Madrid pressing plus our lack of gameplan (because of the score) meant it was a difficult first half but we took our chances with a great Pedro goal. Messi obviously they cannot stop, he has him way with them. Then Dani Alves (with the help of the system of course lol) scores a wonder goal. Dani actually had a superb game, personally he was my m.o.t.m.

Cesc played some crap balls, but he did well combining in the triangles and surprisingly showed some excellent feet and dribbling in tight spaces. Xavi was masterful all game long, his touches and passes were fantastic and he was one of the few players who didnt change the way he played regardless of the score.

Bad for us, Busi who has defended and played excellently got sloppy for the second goal and Puyol who didnt really have the best of games got caught out. Abidal also had trouble with the tricky Ozil. He pounds him in the air, but had some trouble down the flanks.

Lass should of been off, thats obvious. If the ref wasnt a coward he would of gone and there would of been no comeback. That being said, our players got lucky, they could of gave away that 4-1 lead.

The cup itself dont matter to me, I dont care about it, but I was nervous before the game and had no shame in saying I was staring hard at the clock the last 10 minutes hoping it would speed up.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:55 am

Overall, the lead we had caused us problems in the first half and Madrid pressing plus our lack of gameplan (because of the score) meant it was a difficult first half but we took our chances with a great Pedro goal. Messi obviously they cannot stop, he has him way with them. Then Dani Alves (with the help of the system of course lol) scores a wonder goal. Dani actually had a superb game, personally he was my m.o.t.m.

Well, maybe we can't stop Messi....but I think Arbeloa gifted you that goal........he consciously peeled off Pedro just to stand in the middle of Nowhere in the hope that Messi would get the better of Ramos and Pepe.Very poor defending.

Very Suprised by Piques initial error, if it was Ramos many would be calling him a flop.Guess he just wasn't into it.

Bad for us, Busi who has defended and played excellently got sloppy for the second goal and Puyol who didnt really have the best of games got caught out. Abidal also had trouble with the tricky Ozil. He pounds him in the air, but had some trouble down the flanks.

Pique should be added to the list IMO.

Not gonna argue about the Lass thing...I think the first yellow wasn't desrved but not gonna fight it down.

I think the Busquets handball was a penalty....just my opinion.

Benz who is a fantastic player. Him and Ozil, as I already knew, are great and I tip my hat to them.

Smile

Lastly we have a difference of opinion.The cup is as important as it gets for Me, maybe the CL is held in higher regard but for me the cup has been elusive.I want it every year just because we've ignored it for so long and not pursued it as we should have.

Mou has an interesting decision to make.

I think Di Maria will slot in on the left next time and we'll play 4-4-2 without a natural striker which many will say is a fail but whatever.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:02 am

Just to elaborate a bit further on the Di Mari point.

Benzema replaced Higuain and went upfront in a straight swap, but more interestingly Callejon was introduced down the left, with Kaka going off. That meant he could watch Dani Alves’ runs, and Ronaldo could go upfront. Benz and Ronaldo took turns with their movement creating a very nice balance almost transforming the 4-4-2 to a 4-51....one went left of right the other moved up top, one dropped back the other moved up top.

Maria can slot in in that LW role and drift in to LCM and check alves while still being an asset with this through ball unlike Callejon.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:05 am

Mistakes like that our going to happen..his positioning wasnt any worse than Puyols for Cristianos goal so its nothing to really comment about.

What Pique error? What did he do wrong?

Ramos was crap btw, how do people call him great ball playing centerback I dont know. Under pressure he gives it away or hoofs it.

Mate, it was a yellow, you cant go flying in like that.

Are you kidding me bro? Busi penalty? Does everyone know the rules of handball....INTENTIONAL...I am stunned people suggest this and Abidals was a handball..neither were anyway on purpose.

Well we dissagree about the cup, to me, its nothing. If thats the only thing we win this year, we won nothing.

I dont think Mou should change too much, I know Di Maria is class and he works hard but if he plays on the right Abidal will lock him down. Abidal is fantastic at dealing with people running at him, its guys who use hesitiation and are technical, like Ozil, who give him more trouble.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:16 am

Di Maria not on the left on the right.

Alves got pinned by Callejon, who I think was doing mostly defensive work.I think maria can pin him down = Run at him.....as we as tuck in and look for the final ball when Ron and Benz look to go wide.

We are effective in exploiting the full width of the pitch.I think Callejon is just the wrongplayer to put on that wing......we can clearly get alot more from a left footer who is able to dribble and moreso in Maria's case who can both cross and play a fine through ball.Especially with Benz occupying spance on the wing stretching you gall when that through ball should come.

The Pique error in the first minute lol.....he let that roll way too long.....Pinto should've called it but I dunno, he could've cut it out.

I thought Busi's was deliberate.....

Ramos was good, what were you watching lol?. People call him that because they get excited and because he does it excellently against everyone who dosen't have as great pressers as you do but defensively his organization of the back line and his own individual defensive work was excellent.

In the 2nd half he even became more confident with his passing....played a couple good passes with some decent movement to keep the ball and advance it.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next