IrasMaldinista
Ganso
RSA_MILAN4LIFE
IzzyC08
Superpeppe
36 posters

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Give your favorite Milan line up for next year - Page 9 Empty Re: Give your favorite Milan line up for next year

Post by Giancarlo Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:44 pm

CroInter wrote:Which ever line up it ends to be im sure Milan will continue like last season to play quite attractive :coffee:

As compared to the other "team" in Milan that plays "attractive football"? Please.

We are getting new players.

Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Give your favorite Milan line up for next year - Page 9 Empty Re: Give your favorite Milan line up for next year

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:47 pm

CroInter wrote:Which ever line up it ends to be im sure Milan will continue like last season to play quite attractive :coffee:

I agree. :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:49 pm

sciacca wrote:

I agree. :coffee:

yaaaargh pirat
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:49 pm

Sleep

Parrots.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:50 pm

Giancarlo wrote: Sleep

Parrots.

u better not be talking to me, i was the one that was saying that Milan would have a good season... No reason to call me names...
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zamuro Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:51 pm

Amelia
Zambrotta - Yepes - Onyewu - Oddo
Gattuso
Emanuelson - Ambrosini
Bonera
Inzaghi - Abate

Best line-up for Milan next season.
Zamuro
Zamuro
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:52 pm

I don't know how many times I've said Robinho could have been capocannoniere. He easily could of beaten Di Natale if he'd finished his chances. It's a shame that he does because that is what will keep him probably on the bench more than in the starting 11.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:52 pm

King Alex: No, I was talking to the other guy.

And now we have another troll in here. Sleep Care to justify that formation or is it just a weak troll attempt?

Last edited by Giancarlo on Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:52 pm

Maurotaurox wrote:
Amelia
Zambrotta - Yepes - Onyewu - Oddo
Gattuso
Emanuelson - Ambrosini
Bonera
Inzaghi - Abate

Best line-up for Milan next season.

LOL ! Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:53 pm

Giancarlo wrote:No, I was talking to the other guy.

And now we have another troll in here. Sleep

my mistake GC... my mistake.

I am no troll, im merely joining in on the discussion...
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:54 pm

king_alex10 wrote:
Giancarlo wrote:No, I was talking to the other guy.

And now we have another troll in here. Sleep

my mistake GC... my mistake.

I am no troll, im merely joining in on the discussion...

Uggghghh... when I was talking about the other troll, I was talking about the guy who posted that silly formation.

Not you.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:54 pm

Giancarlo wrote:

As compared to the other "team" in Milan that plays "attractive football"? Please.

We are getting new players.

What does other team in Milan have to do with Milan playing attractive football?

CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:55 pm

IzzyC08 wrote:I don't know how many times I've said Robinho could have been capocannoniere. He easily could of beaten Di Natale if he'd finished his chances. It's a shame that he does because that is what will keep him probably on the bench more than in the starting 11.

putting him on the bench could be problematic... would u want a guy that needs more to make more, having less opportunities?
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:55 pm

Watch all this turn on me, and I will be targetted a troll... :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:56 pm

CroInter wrote:
What does other team in Milan have to do with Milan playing attractive football?

Lets do a comparison of the two.

Milan plays far more attractive football then the other.

Case closed.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zamuro Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:56 pm

Giancarlo wrote:King Alex: No, I was talking to the other guy.

And now we have another troll in here. Sleep Care to justify that formation or is it just a weak troll attempt?

Well, as you guys say, Abate would do everything. He is the best Italian player ever according to you guys. He will defend, stop shots, make goals, create chances, make passes for himself, dribble pass defenders, and even coach so it really does not matter who else is his teammate.
Zamuro
Zamuro
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:57 pm

Maurotaurox wrote:

Well, as you guys say, Abate would do everything. He is the best Italian player ever according to you guys. He will defend, stop shots, make goals, create chances, make passes for himself, dribble pass defenders, and even coach so it really does not matter who else is his teammate.

Well of course.
He's on the banner for a reason you know. :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:57 pm

Maurotaurox wrote:

Nobody claimed all that. People said that Abate is superb defensively, and pretty good going forward... however, he needs to work on crossing a bit. Still, a player that is developing quite well. Even Sciacca would agree with me.

So tell me where we said all that...? Or is it just you trolling?
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:57 pm

Giancarlo wrote:
CroInter wrote:

Case closed.

care to atleast explain? its totally subjective... u think milan play better bc u support them, same for cro... a lil evidence would help
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:58 pm

for example, I could say juve play more attractive football, bc the games are always more exciting bc the other team has a higher probablilty of scoring... for example.
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:59 pm

Giancarlo wrote:
Maurotaurox wrote:

Nobody claimed all that. People said that Abate is superb defensively, and pretty good going forward... however, he needs to work on crossing a bit. Still, a player that is developing quite well. Even Sciacca would agree with me.

So tell me where we said all that...? Or is it just you trolling?

I infact had the quotes back in the old forum, however it's closed down. :coffee:

I'll some what agree, however some of you infact did say this and that was my huge debate. As for Abate being the best fullback in Italy, that is debatable.

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:00 pm

Giancarlo wrote:
CroInter wrote:

Case closed.

Why?
Why should we do comparison?
You said Milan played attractive football period. Why are you dragging Inter into this?
Lo stile Milanista, just jumping from topic to topic.

And while you are at it, Milan plays more attractive football then Inter? How so?
Inter scored more goals, Inter had so many last minute exciting comebacks etc....
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:01 pm

Stendardo > Abate IMO but thats just my opinion
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:01 pm

I wouldn't say Juve play attractive football. I would say teams that play against them do... like Parma. Very Happy

I like the kind of football Milan plays, and I think it is more attractive. And Inter has a history of playing unattractive defensive football... and if they say... "What about Leo?". Leo's tactics are unorganized. I wouldn't call that attractive football.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:02 pm

king_alex10 wrote:
Giancarlo wrote:
CroInter wrote:

Case closed.

care to atleast explain? its totally subjective... u think milan play better bc u support them, same for cro... a lil evidence would help

Inter scored more goals then Milan, Inter recieved more goals then Milan, Inter had more epic comebacks then Milan.

What does he has to say about attractive play of Milan?

Last edited by CroInter on Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:02 pm

sciacca wrote:

I infact had the quotes back in the old forum, however it's closed down. :coffee:

I'll some what agree, however some of you infact did say this and that was my huge debate. As for Abate being the best fullback in Italy, that is debatable.

I didn't see it here, and I didn't see it there.

And Abate is the best rightback in Italy right now. I rate him higher than Maggio and Cassani, but that's my opinion.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next