The Messiah
Sushi Master
Babun
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Schweini wants CL final - Page 2 Empty Re: Schweini wants CL final

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:41 pm

I remember watching that. I almost choked laughing when he teached her "hässe rääsch" xD
She really is a lecker Mädsche!

VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:51 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:I remember watching that. I almost choked laughing when he teached her "hässe rääsch" xD
She really is a lecker Mädsche!
Jo jo dat! Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:12 pm

Lol "teached her", I see, all those years in England really taught me something... I should drink less.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:14 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:Lol "teached her", I see, all those years in England really taught me something... I should drink less.
How long did you live in England? Very Happy I lived in Russia for 2 years as exchange student, a very fun place Very Happy

Last edited by babun1024 on Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:15 pm

Went to school near Bristol for one year, later worked in Bristol for two years. So not literally ages, but long enough that I should never, ever, write "teached" again... Very Happy
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:18 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:Went to school near Bristol for one year, later worked in Bristol for two years. So not literally ages, but long enough that I should never, ever, write "teached" again... Very Happy
There was an inquiery by Stefan Raab about an advertisement slogan: ' Come in and find out!'
I think the ad was about a textil shop and was meant to say ' enter the shop and find stuff to your liking' but most people understood it as ' enter and try to find your way out' ( Komm rein und finde wieder raus!) Very Happy
Still, in Paris or Italy, the situation is a lot worse Very Happy Teached instead of taught is wrong but most of them aren't even able to speak wrong Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:18 am

Bayern Munich and Germany star Bastian Schweinsteiger has expressed his ambition to win both this season's Champions League and Euro 2012.

The midfielder only just missed out on winning the European Championships in 2008 when Spain proved to be too strong in the final, while the midfielder lost in the 2010 Champions League final against Inter.
Don't Miss
Nevertheless, the 27-year-old is now brimming with confidence following Bayern's and Germany's impressive performances in recent months and he feels the time has come to win major trophies.

"I have only one goal this season: I want to win the 2012 Champions League final in Munich and the European Championships in Poland and Ukraine! To win titles with Bayern and the national team seems more possible now than it has in recent years," Schweinsteiger said to Bild.

"Having the [Champions League] final in our own stadium is a burden for us. Everyone has this goal in mind. But everyone also knows that it will be a long and difficult road.

"In my opinion we are stronger than we've been in the past two years. And that's why I say this: we are one of the five or six favourites in the Champions League!"

Bayern Munich begin the Champions League group stage with an away match against Villarreal on Wednesday. Manchester City and Napoli are their other opponents in Group A.
link
He really wants to win EC and CL with Bayern Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:53 pm

I think Bayern should try to get Tasci from Stuttgart in January. Hes not cup tied so hes be able to play in the CL for them, and paired with Boateng they would make a very strong defensive line. Then i think Bayern would be complete.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:03 pm

Tasci would be good, but really any decent CB would do the job. We pretty much have first choice in Boateng-Badstuber, and these guys are young. Unless some world class CB is available, I'd stick with these two.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2