Mr Nick09
adnyana179
cyberman
FalcaoPunch
shaven
117 posters

Page 21 of 44 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 44  Next

Go down

la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo - Page 21 Empty Re: la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo

Post by ronalessi Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:45 pm

Humble and respectful CR7 comments on HGH-enriched person

"I'm happy for Messi, I'm happy for football," Ronaldo said Tuesday on the eve of Madrid's return leg at home in the last 16 of the Champions League against CSKA Moscow.

"I'm not sure if I'm capable of one day scoring five goals. I hope I can," said Ronaldo, who won the FIFA World Player of the Year in 2008 but has since finished behind three-time winner Messi.

"I don't know if I'm more respected here now, but that's not what matters to me. I'm still the same person, with all my defects and virtues," Ronaldo said. "I only worry about myself and my team. Goals don't mean anything to me. To score or not doesn't mean anything to me."

Mourinho was also gracious about Messi, who is now only five goals away from matching Cesar Rodriguez's club record of 235.

"To score five goals is never easy," Mourinho said. "It was a nice night for him."

http://sports.ndtv.com/football/news/item/186874-real-madrids-cristiano-ronaldo-jose-mourinho-pay-tribute-to-lionel-messis-5-goal-performance

ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo - Page 21 Empty Re: la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:10 pm

ronalessi wrote:Humble and respectful CR7 comments on HGH-enriched person

"I'm happy for Messi, I'm happy for football," Ronaldo said Tuesday on the eve of Madrid's return leg at home in the last 16 of the Champions League against CSKA Moscow.

"I'm not sure if I'm capable of one day scoring five goals. I hope I can," said Ronaldo, who won the FIFA World Player of the Year in 2008 but has since finished behind three-time winner Messi.

"I don't know if I'm more respected here now, but that's not what matters to me. I'm still the same person, with all my defects and virtues," Ronaldo said. "I only worry about myself and my team. Goals don't mean anything to me. To score or not doesn't mean anything to me."

Mourinho was also gracious about Messi, who is now only five goals away from matching Cesar Rodriguez's club record of 235.

"To score five goals is never easy," Mourinho said. "It was a nice night for him."

http://sports.ndtv.com/football/news/item/186874-real-madrids-cristiano-ronaldo-jose-mourinho-pay-tribute-to-lionel-messis-5-goal-performance

You would never seem anything of the like if the roles were reversed

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:53 pm

ronalessi wrote:Humble and respectful CR7 comments on HGH-enriched person

LOL

TBH that press conferance from Ronaldo was very mature, I liked the way he responded to the answers.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by stunt Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:37 pm

Crimson wrote:

You can never know that for sure.

stunt
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:48 am

stunt wrote:
Crimson wrote:

You can never know that for sure.

I can and I do

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:40 pm

Real Madrid attacker Cristiano Ronaldo has declared that he has yet to reach his peak as a player.

The Portugal international has been an ever-present figure in Madrid's attack since his €94 million transfer from Manchester United in 2009, having so far scored 131 goals in 132 appearances for Los Blancos.

And despite entering his thirties in just three years' time, Ronaldo noted that there is still a lot more to come from him.

"I just hope I will keep seizing the moment year after year", he told TVI. "I have not yet reached the peak of my career.

"This is all just relative. Next year, I could be at a higher mental level and not score as many goals.

"Who I am today reflects all that I have been through. I have earned all that I have, because I have worked so much.

"Nothing has happened by chance. It was all effort, dedication and a bit of luck."

Ronaldo then stressed he is happy with life at the Santiago Bernabeu and guaranteed he will not leave the club if coach Jose Mourinho decides to embark on a new challenge.

"I want to have a great season and finish it in great style," he explained. "I want to continue at Madrid.

"I have three years left on my contract, let's see what the club want to do.

"Mourinho? I do not follow anyone, I always follow my own path and what I do is not based on friendships."

However, Ronaldo was full of praise for Mourinho, saying that his countryman is the best coach in the game.

"His titles speak for themselves," he noted. "He has won things wherever he has been. Not all coaches have the privilege to do what he has done.

"That is why I consider him the best. All great coaches need to succeed in different countries and he has done that.

"Many coaches are considered to be amongst the best and they could not succeed in different countries. I do not agree."

Portugal have been drawn in the 'Group of Death' for Euro 2012, along with Germany, Denmark and the Netherlands, but Ronaldo refused rule out progression for the Seleccao.

"We need to have a winning ambition and mentality," the 27-year-old noted. "If we go with a losing mentality, we will not achieve anything.

"I think this will be a complicated group, but we have a good team and a good coach and we will have the support of our fans, which is an extra source of motivation.

"I am confident. We will have to go step by step. The group stage is complicated, but if we go through anything is possible."
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:43 pm

At six years of age, Cristiano has made his first foray into the footballing world. His cousin Nuno plays for Andorinha and Cristiano has been to the ground a number of times with his father. Nuno invites him to come and see him play, and asks him if he would like to join one of the teams. Cristiano joins the practice and decides to give it a go.

Dolores and Dinis are happy with their youngest son’s decision – they have always loved football. Dinis and his older son Hugo are Benfica fans, while Dolores adores Luís Figo and Sporting Lisbon.

In the 1994-95 season, nine-year-old Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro is awarded his first sporting licence, number 17,182, from the Funchal football association, and dons the light blue strip for Andorinha. It’s a local club with a long history, founded on 6 May 1925. The name Andorinha is Portuguese for a swallow, which according to legend derives from one particular footballer’s superb shot which was followed by the flight of a swallow.

Primary school teacher Francisco Afonso, who taught Cristiano’s sister Katia, has dedicated 25 years to coaching in the Madeira junior leagues. He was Ronaldo’s first coach and he has never forgotten the first time he saw him on the Andorinha pitch, age seven.

Getting his way | Cristiano fought hard for his move to Real Madrid

"Football was what Cristiano lived for," Afonso says. "He was fast, he was technically brilliant and he played equally well with his left and right foot. He was skinny but he was a head taller than other kids his age. He was undoubtedly extremely gifted – he had a natural talent that was in the genes. He was always chasing the ball, he wanted to be the one to finish the game. He was very focused, he worked equally hard regardless of where he was on the pitch. And whenever he couldn’t play or he missed a game he was devastated."

Club president Rui Santos tells a juicy anecdote about a match during the 1993-94 season: Andorinha versus Camacha, who at that time were one of the strongest teams on the island. At half-time Andorinha were losing 2-0 and "Ronaldo was so distraught that he was sobbing like a child who’s had his favourite toy confiscated. In the second half he came onto the pitch and scored two goals, leading the team to a 3-2 victory. He definitely did not like to lose. He wanted to win every time and when they lost he cried."

He was nicknamed 'cry-baby'. He cried and got angry very easily - if a team-mate didn't pass him the ball, if he or someone else missed a goal or a pass, or if the team team wasn't playing how he wanted

"That’s why he was nicknamed ‘cry-baby’," explains Dolores. "He cried and got angry very easily – if a team-mate didn’t pass him the ball, if he or someone else missed a goal or a pass, or if the team wasn’t playing how he wanted."

The other nickname he acquired was abelhinha, ‘little bee’, because he never stopped. Like a busy bee, he was always zig-zagging across the pitch.

"A footballer like Ronaldo doesn’t come along every day," adds Rui Santos. "And suddenly when he does, you realise he’s a superstar – different from all the other kids you’ve seen play."

Unfortunately Andorinha were one of the weakest teams in the league, and when they faced the likes of Maritimo, Camara de Lobos or Machico, the matches were something of a whitewash. Ronaldo didn’t want to play because he already knew they would lose. But his father would come home, cheer him up and persuade him to put his kit and boots on and join his team on the pitch.

Only the weak give up, he would say – and it was a lesson that little Ronaldo would never forget.

Not sure where I stand on this.I like when people are moved by losing , but the sad attitude isn't the way to go in my opinion.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:06 am

i suppose i understand that , was a bit like this a few years ago.. people who have this trait never really lose it and i guess this has helped cristiano a lot in his career
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:12 pm

New CR7 video i made.Put alot of time and effort on this vid and i would appreciate if you watch it and give feedback
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:14 pm

What Program's do you use for editing?

Do you download full matches?
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:18 pm

Le Samourai wrote:What Program's do you use for editing?

Do you download full matches?
I use Sony Vegas Pro 11 and i sometimes download full matches but only when the player im making the video on doesnt have a comp maker (less famous players like umm eden hazard or higgy )
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:21 pm

How do you remove the soundtracks from the original vids you download then?
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:27 pm

Le Samourai wrote:How do you remove the soundtracks from the original vids you download then?
i put them on another track and delete it
edit: delete the track
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by ronalessi Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:30 pm

ZsG7 is genius director. Great song choice too. Damn! CR7 fans are too talented :bow:
ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:53 pm

ZsG7 wrote:New CR7 video i made.Put alot of time and effort on this vid and i would appreciate if you watch it and give feedback

Excellent bruski

I will spread the love

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:43 pm

Thx ronalessi and crimson Smile
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:06 am

ZsG7 wrote:New CR7 video i made.Put alot of time and effort on this vid and i would appreciate if you watch it and give feedback

To be completely honest with you, I think the music selection was unoriginal, but the editting was great Smile
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:07 pm

Thimmy wrote:

To be completely honest with you, I think the music selection was unoriginal, but the editting was great Smile
Yeah ,i know.Its really hard to find music that hasnt been used ,im making a video atm that i havent seen anyone use the song im using for football vids Very Happy Thx for the feedback !
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by raulmadrid4vr Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:33 pm

scoring 40 goals a season on relegated teams and missing the easiest of 1 on 1s in which you have to lightly tap on the bottom of the ball and watch it elegantly loop into the goal but since you are a cheater and aim to gain foul first and score legally 2nd you go to the ground like an idiot resulting in a potential loss of pole position in a 38 game campaign: priceless. what a world legend this guy is. few players in the world would miss that chance. if it was messi he could have scored with his eyes closed.
raulmadrid4vr
raulmadrid4vr
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:19 pm

raulmadrid4vr wrote:scoring 40 goals a season on relegated teams and missing the easiest of 1 on 1s in which you have to lightly tap on the bottom of the ball and watch it elegantly loop into the goal but since you are a cheater and aim to gain foul first and score legally 2nd you go to the ground like an idiot resulting in a potential loss of pole position in a 38 game campaign: priceless. what a world legend this guy is. few players in the world would miss that chance. if it was messi he could have scored with his eyes closed.

Scoring 40 goals against relegation teams ? Ronaldo has scored against every team in laliga bar barca this season (scored against them 2 times in copa)
GTFO Hater !!la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo - Page 21 1333919549_extras_noticia_foton_7_1
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:40 am

CR7 has been great for us.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:39 am

Magricos wrote: CR7 has been great for us.

Scored 2 goals out of nothing today, against Atletico Madrid, which is hardly a relegation team.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:48 am

Anyone who says he's not our best player again deserves to be slapped. Hard. Saved our asses today.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:20 am

He has been our best player this season, whoever says it's Benzema or Ramos should get his head checked out.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:52 pm

Cristiano Ronaldo stats from yesterday vs Atletico

11 Shots
6 Shots on target
94% Pass accuracy :bow:
59 Touches
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:00 pm

MADRID LEGEND :bow:
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 44 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 44  Next