Mr Nick09
adnyana179
cyberman
FalcaoPunch
shaven
117 posters

Page 22 of 44 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 33 ... 44  Next

Go down

la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo - Page 22 Empty Re: la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu 12 Apr 2012 - 20:00

MADRID LEGEND :bow:

S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo - Page 22 Empty Re: la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo

Post by raulmadrid4vr Thu 12 Apr 2012 - 20:26

well one thing that is admirable about him is hard work and practice. as a result of practicing free kicks daily up till today and spending much more hours practicing free kicks than any other player or human in the world, he is able to score amazing free kicks, even though it takes him 15 attempts to score one. he had 1 in game free kick (like vs sevilla), 1 free kick, and 1 penalty. he is a good scorer, but no legend in terms of goal scoring because almost half of his goals are penalties or free kicks. it baffles me that atletico defenders gave him that much time and space after seeing his goal against sevilla. finally, overall, he has become an asset to the team, instead of being detrimental like he was in 2009/2010. he has improved every year since he came, but i dont think he will get any better than this. this will be his best season of his life. due to ozil under performing and kaka needing to play, and due to benzema and higuain being rotated, and due to di maria being injured, he is the only one left to be the overall 'best player' of the season, even though when on top form and when given the chance to play, more often than not, the aforementioned players performed better than him.
raulmadrid4vr
raulmadrid4vr
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu 12 Apr 2012 - 21:04

raulmadrid4vr wrote:well one thing that is admirable about him is hard work and practice. as a result of practicing free kicks daily up till today and spending much more hours practicing free kicks than any other player or human in the world, he is able to score amazing free kicks, even though it takes him 15 attempts to score one. he had 1 in game free kick (like vs sevilla), 1 free kick, and 1 penalty. he is a good scorer, but no legend in terms of goal scoring because almost half of his goals are penalties or free kicks. it baffles me that atletico defenders gave him that much time and space after seeing his goal against sevilla. finally, overall, he has become an asset to the team, instead of being detrimental like he was in 2009/2010. he has improved every year since he came, but i dont think he will get any better than this. this will be his best season of his life. due to ozil under performing and kaka needing to play, and due to benzema and higuain being rotated, and due to di maria being injured, he is the only one left to be the overall 'best player' of the season, even though when on top form and when given the chance to play, more often than not, the aforementioned players performed better than him.

Stopped reading there.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Thu 12 Apr 2012 - 22:13

Pedram wrote:
raulmadrid4vr wrote:well one thing that is admirable about him is hard work and practice. as a result of practicing free kicks daily up till today and spending much more hours practicing free kicks than any other player or human in the world, he is able to score amazing free kicks, even though it takes him 15 attempts to score one. he had 1 in game free kick (like vs sevilla), 1 free kick, and 1 penalty. he is a good scorer, but no legend in terms of goal scoring because almost half of his goals are penalties or free kicks. it baffles me that atletico defenders gave him that much time and space after seeing his goal against sevilla. finally, overall, he has become an asset to the team, instead of being detrimental like he was in 2009/2010. he has improved every year since he came, but i dont think he will get any better than this. this will be his best season of his life. due to ozil under performing and kaka needing to play, and due to benzema and higuain being rotated, and due to di maria being injured, he is the only one left to be the overall 'best player' of the season, even though when on top form and when given the chance to play, more often than not, the aforementioned players performed better than him.

Stopped reading there.

Ronaldo goal stats in all competitions

Total Goals: 52
Spanish League "La Liga": 40
Spanish Super Cup: 1
Copa del Rey: 3
UEFA Champions League: 8

Right Foot: 23
Left Foot: 9
Head: 4
Free Kick: 4
Penalty Kick: 12

16/52 = 31% from free kicks and penalties
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Apr 2012 - 23:48

At least he can score from fk's and pens......

Back to top Go down

Post by ronalessi Sat 14 Apr 2012 - 0:46

Also, he waits for the goalkeeper to be ready unlike some other people. Nice chap.
ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat 14 Apr 2012 - 2:37

It's not just hard work or practice. ronaldo has amazing speed, and you can't get that from hard work. Otherwise khedira would be more then just a rock.

He has always been a clever player, whether it be little flicks, dribbling, etc.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sat 14 Apr 2012 - 8:13

Cristiano is different player after the League Clasico. my criticism's effect :bow: .
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat 14 Apr 2012 - 22:52

Broke his own record of league goals.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Mon 16 Apr 2012 - 17:44

107 Goals

la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo - Page 22 Tumblr_m2jzzyAf5h1rorqt4o1_500
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Tue 17 Apr 2012 - 2:35

Doesn't get enough credit.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed 18 Apr 2012 - 18:27

"Some people do not like him because he is a great player, good-looking and has sex with all the ladies," Scolari on Cristiano.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed 18 Apr 2012 - 18:38

actually,he said that he eats all the pussy he wants,goal.com just tried to make it classier :coffee:

in matter of fact,they messed up all the translation
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Wed 18 Apr 2012 - 18:39

Have sex with ALL the ladies!
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Thu 19 Apr 2012 - 10:44

lol hahahahha.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Sun 22 Apr 2012 - 5:01

Excellent assist and a composed finish.

After the match:

"My goal was important because it gave us three points, but the victory is what really matters. I've scored in my last three games at this stadium, but what matters is the team and it gave an exhibition performance tonight. I wish to congratulate my teammates because they gave a very good performance. They deserve this."

"Four games remain. The seven point lead leaves us in a comfortable position, but we have to realise the other games are also important. We're in good form, happy and driven. We know the responsibility that comes with our next games. I am very happy."

"We're very happy about wining at Camp Nou and breaking a record. We're having a spectacular season and we must keep it up on Wednesday in the Champions League. Bayern Munchen have a great squad, but we'll face them at our stadium with our crowd. This victory makes us confident and we're excited about getting a good result on Wednesday."

"I wish team and fans to reach the final together. I expect the fans to be with us from start to finish on Wednesday. We need the Bernabeu to be the first player on the pitch. We are all looking forward to winning on Wednesday."

Source: http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/en/04_Abril_Actualidad_11-12/1330099067220/noticia/Noticia/Cristiano_Ronaldo:__The_team_gave_an_exhibition_performance_tonight_.htm

adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by raulmadrid4vr Sun 22 Apr 2012 - 21:01

adnyana179 wrote:

Excellent assist and a composed finish.

After the match:

"My goal was important because it gave us three points, but the victory is what really matters. I've scored in my last three games at this stadium, but what matters is the team and it gave an exhibition performance tonight. I wish to congratulate my teammates because they gave a very good performance. They deserve this."

"Four games remain. The seven point lead leaves us in a comfortable position, but we have to realise the other games are also important. We're in good form, happy and driven. We know the responsibility that comes with our next games. I am very happy."

"We're very happy about wining at Camp Nou and breaking a record. We're having a spectacular season and we must keep it up on Wednesday in the Champions League. Bayern Munchen have a great squad, but we'll face them at our stadium with our crowd. This victory makes us confident and we're excited about getting a good result on Wednesday."

"I wish team and fans to reach the final together. I expect the fans to be with us from start to finish on Wednesday. We need the Bernabeu to be the first player on the pitch. We are all looking forward to winning on Wednesday."

Source: http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/en/04_Abril_Actualidad_11-12/1330099067220/noticia/Noticia/Cristiano_Ronaldo:__The_team_gave_an_exhibition_performance_tonight_.htm

wow what horrible keeping by valdes... no keeper should be beaten by that angle. also, if you look at our first goal, he is the ONLY madrid player not to celebrate. he hesitates then realizes that this goal is going to give him the la liga trophy in his personal cabinet, then does a little fist pump. ALL the other madrid players have both hands wildly in the air celebrating the SECOND the ball crosses the line. so he got gifted a goal by valdes while playing center forward. lol winger? benzema the number 9 was defending more than him.. all he did in the 2nd half was play in the CENTER closest to valdes than any madrid player. that is not a winger. so 1 gifted goal that anyone should have finished and an otherwise completely average game. ozil and benzema were better than him... he was on par with di maria. talk about overrated.
raulmadrid4vr
raulmadrid4vr
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun 22 Apr 2012 - 21:04

He wasn't the best player, however he wasn't the worst either, it was an average game for him.

Also there's nothing wrong with forwards roaming around and switching positions.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by raulmadrid4vr Sun 22 Apr 2012 - 21:09

mtfootball wrote:He wasn't the best player, however he wasn't the worst either, it was an average game for him.

Also there's nothing wrong with forwards roaming around and switching positions.

exactly what i said... so why on earth is he being labeled as the star of the game or why are headlines saying 'RONALDO makes madrid win against barca.' there is no denying that this guy is the most overrated player ever. at least of this generation.

forwards? we were playing 4-2-3-1.
raulmadrid4vr
raulmadrid4vr
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun 22 Apr 2012 - 21:16

raulmadrid4vr wrote:
mtfootball wrote:He wasn't the best player, however he wasn't the worst either, it was an average game for him.

exactly what i said... so why on earth is he being labeled as the star of the game or why are headlines saying 'RONALDO makes madrid win against barca.' there is no denying that this guy is the most overrated player ever. at least of this generation.

Because he scored the winner.

Also Ronaldo is a Winger-forward, which means he can play anywhere in attack and on either flank.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Mon 23 Apr 2012 - 10:36

what bullshit, he was playing on the wings for the whole first half ,and came into the centre a bit more in the second half, had a good game overall even though he w as a bit wasteful , in these games you arent going to have too many chances, have to impress in the few you get and ronaldo did that.
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon 23 Apr 2012 - 10:41

He performed well, if he din't score it wouldve been a very average performance but not a bad one.

But whatever he scored the winner.

Can't praise Jusus Navas or bringing out the ball in defense and then not praise a winner lol, that's just hypocritical.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Mon 23 Apr 2012 - 13:24

BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD! cheers
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by stunt Mon 23 Apr 2012 - 14:35

raulmadrid4vr wrote:

Ronaldo does not track back and he never will (he does help a little, and has been helping more, but it's hardly anything). He tries to save the most energy possible for his sprints. That's why Benzema couldn't catch long passes at the end of the game but Ronaldo still had enough stamina to sprint when he had the ball.

Benzema wouldnt have scored that winner, neither would ozil. Ronaldo has 54 goals this season (not counting national team) and you call him overrated. You sir, are a joke.

stunt
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Festim Mon 23 Apr 2012 - 16:23

Look at Pepe at 0:15 :lol!:
Mr. Festim
Mr. Festim
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Mon 23 Apr 2012 - 16:30

Man Pepe is the epitome of hot and cold.
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 44 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 33 ... 44  Next