Warrior
Art Morte
El Gunner
The Franchise
Great Leader Sprucenuce
18 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Art Morte Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:11 pm

Up double digits at half-time and Utah had no Conley, a big missed opportunity for the Clippers.

Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by El Gunner Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:10 pm

waiting for Kawhi to save them again
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:14 am

Jokic coming to collect the MVP award like:
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:49 am

To be fair, after a game 7 win and a 2 day turnaround, it was predictable the Clippers would lose.

Game 2 should be interesting.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:41 am

First quarter
Bucks 30
Nets 11

Second quarter (still going)
Bucks 3
Nets 20

What is this even lol
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:53 am

Bud's a bad coach.

We'll lose this series and he'll be gone. But who will we get? It will be tantalizing to see what another coach could do with this bunch.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:54 am

He's a good coach with no plan b essentially. Not ideal for playoff basketball. Should've been gone long ago.

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:00 am

Winter is Coming wrote:First quarter
Bucks 30
Nets 11

Second quarter (still going)
Bucks 3
Nets 20

What is this even lol

they stopped playing how they played at the start of the game and how they shoulda been playing this series the whole time

i really don't understand it, but that's the answer lol
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:16 am

Freeza wrote:He's a good coach with no plan b essentially. Not ideal for playoff basketball. Should've been gone long ago.

I don't blame the Bucks. Year one was amazing and they were double OT away from 3-0 up on the Raptors. You always run it back.

Second year was the bubble with a shooting in Kenosha in the middle of the playoffs, during one of the more turbulent times our country has seen since Vietnam. It was weird. They were bad, but you give Bud another opportunity and tell him to retool the offense.

He did. The first series had everything the Bucks missed, too. Actions, Giannis screening and rolling, getting oops, a lot of assists, good 3pt shooting. Now we're back to fucking shit.

Absolutely nothing.

I will thank him for his time, but we need to move on
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:25 am

what's plan B though with this squad?
Because plan A obviously is
1) in transition: let Giannis drive and do his thing half the time and kick out half the other time.
2)Giannis pick n roll with Middleton and Jrue, with off ball screens to get other shooters open

they've been doing this and not a lot of success so far with their shooting

Another obvious thing that they should be doing against Brooklyn specifically is get KD on Giannis so that Lopez can operate against literally anyone else on the inside. Lopez hasn't been the same shooter this season, he should be dominating inside
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:48 am

Nah man Bud saw Lopez being effective inside in game 1 and said that's too fucking easy, stand on the outside instead
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:16 am

Well, we're still alive at least

I'm not sure there is much positive to take away from that game except for that.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:21 am

Haven't seen such a weird game in my life.

Yes the Bucks won but i don't think it matters, everything they got was so difficult that i don't see them winning another game.

I wanted this series to be competitive but I'm seeing the same mistakes over and over again.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:39 am

I started watching at half-time and the Jazz were leading about 20, thought that this could be a boring series. Now the Clippers just took the lead with 6 minutes left.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:01 am

that's the Clipper way with this team. Seriously they're the most erratic playoff team i've ever seen these past two seasons. They go on runs and they're susceptible to runs.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:41 am

3-0 Suns.

The Nuggets had 95 FGA against the Suns' 81 FGA, rough to lose a game where you get that many more possessions.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:11 am

Feel sorry for Jokic, as good as he is he just can't cover the drastic gap in guard play.

Also Philly have realised their the better team, as long as Embiid remains dominant i don't see this going too deep.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:35 am

Jokic outscored the other starters combined - and that's on a below-par shooting night for him.

Just get him and Doncic on the same team, come on, basketball gods.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:37 pm

The Suns went from garbage to probably having better odds of winning a chip than the Bucks this year and for the foreseeable future. What a turnaround. I feel shame
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:30 pm

Kawhi waiting till he goes 2-0 down to start giving a shit is equal parts concerning and hilarious.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:57 pm

It’s honestly incredible. I love Kawhi and his ego is unmatched. The Clippers as a franchise lack so much

They look exactly like a team with no real chemistry or admiration for each other

Yet I feel obligated to support Kawhi, forever indebted for 2019, never possible without him

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:22 pm

beyond their clear lack of chemistry and team togetherness, logically-speaking there's really nothing stopping them from being a championship team, or at least a serious contending team, as long as they can play good consistent defense. Kawhi and George are good enough that at least one can go off every other night on the offensive end, but they just haven't been able to do all of that consistently enough as a playoff team.

Bucks on the hand need the W tonight. They escaped with one the other night. It's time for their 3ball to start falling and the supporting cast to chip in. Props to Middleton he started well the other night, but he needs to do it consistently throughout a series, again and again. There's no way they go win a game 5 in Brooklyn, they have better hopes in a game 7.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:27 pm

This half was everything everyone wanted this series to be, minus the Kyrie injury. Even if it's not good for us, I hope he comes back
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:42 pm

this was intentional by Giannis

El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:45 pm

That's a massive reach tbh ^

I missed most of the game before Kyrie injury due to sleep.

Happy it's actually a series, but hopefully Kyrie is okay.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:45 pm

anyway, KD in the mud. He about to find out what it's like to carry a team for the first time in his career. Something Steph did to aplomb this whole season.

These playoffs are playing out perfectly for me to reasonably rank Steph as the number one player in the NBA at the end of this season on my player power rankings. And Booker top 10.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next