Warrior
Art Morte
El Gunner
The Franchise
Great Leader Sprucenuce
18 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by CBarca Sun May 23, 2021 8:45 pm

The 6ers will *just about* beat the (woeful) Wizards here...lol

Don't know who comes out of the Bucks/Heat/Nets side of the bracket, but they won't have a problem in the finals, if the 6ers make it

CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by CBarca Sun May 23, 2021 8:48 pm

Time for hot take #2: Suns win this series
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun May 23, 2021 8:59 pm

Well, the 2nd seed should have every chance of winning in the 1st round. I don't think the Lakers are back to their best yet after the Lebron and Davis injuries anyway.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun May 23, 2021 9:42 pm

CBarca wrote:Time for hot take #2: Suns win this series

Lol. Not a hot take when it's common.

#WeBelieve though
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun May 23, 2021 9:44 pm

lmao @Freeza you're getting another King Booker edit video

really hope CP3 is all good.. i almost got sick to my stomach when i saw him going down thinking "ahh here we go again, LeBron lucking out as always"

Suns really playing well.. showing us why they've been legit since the all-star break
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun May 23, 2021 9:46 pm

Freeza wrote:

#WeBelieve though

common?? last time i check Lakers were still favourites in most people's eyes including betting sites

and i was the only one on here singing Jazz and Suns praises during the regular season as far as i recall
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun May 23, 2021 9:48 pm

CBarca wrote:I might actually think the Heat are better than the 6ers.
lol

calma pls... didn't watch the game, but from what i've seen from both Sixers and Wizards this season, Sixers should be sweeping them
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun May 23, 2021 10:01 pm

Freeza wrote:

#WeBelieve though

ESPN 2021 R1 predictions have 17 picks for the Lakers and 1 pick for the Suns (Bobby Marks), and Lakers are favored by betting sites etc

Despite the seeds, everyone is expecting the Lakers to win
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun May 23, 2021 10:02 pm

Despite Paul's injury, the Lakers are just not able to handle the Suns right now. Drummond has most of the Lakers points this quarter but he is a disaster on defense. Need to put Davis at the 5
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun May 23, 2021 10:28 pm

Send Drummond into the fucking sun rofl

What even is this shit offense. We've got no fucking spacing and Vogel doesn't give a shit. This is dumb.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun May 23, 2021 10:34 pm

Caruso spends the majority of the game on the ground
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun May 23, 2021 10:44 pm

CP3 is being such a dirty player is why I'll never love him as a player
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun May 23, 2021 10:53 pm

CBarca wrote:CP3 is being such a dirty player is why I'll never love him as a player

Yeah, he's not likable. Incredibly dirty play
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun May 23, 2021 10:57 pm

you were just singing his praises the ohter day saying you;ll take him over Steph (:
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun May 23, 2021 11:03 pm

El Gunner wrote:you were just singing his praises the ohter day saying you;ll take him over Steph (:

I don't see the contradiction here tbh
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 23, 2021 11:06 pm

Only watched the 4th but some grown man rebounding from Ayton.

Also is CP actually injured or are the commentators just making excuses?
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun May 23, 2021 11:25 pm

CP3 injured his shoulder in the first quarter. Save to say the entire legitimacy of this series now rests on his availability and health status. Suns really played like a championship winning club tonight during stretches of the game.

I expect LeBron (and his refs) to bounce back as usual.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun May 23, 2021 11:27 pm

CBarca wrote:CP3 is being such a dirty player is why I'll never love him as a player

boo fucking woo, did you see how LeBron play acted that bit rofl and don't get me started on the Cam Payne ejection rofl
God, it will be such a blessing if somebody bounces the Lakers out of the playoffs, so that we can actually watch unbiased referee'd basketball
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun May 23, 2021 11:45 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH3GyQ1XSG8

by the way definitely subscribe to this doctor's channel, he's very accurate with his quick analysis a lot of the time, and if not spot on, at least he makes very intriguing in depth sport-medical videos
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Mon May 24, 2021 12:38 am

No knicks fans here?
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon May 24, 2021 1:06 am

El Gunner wrote:

boo fucking woo, did you see how LeBron play acted that bit rofl and don't get me started on the Cam Payne ejection rofl
God, it will be such a blessing if somebody bounces the Lakers out of the playoffs, so that we can actually watch unbiased referee'd basketball

1) LeBron did play it up. Based on his landing, you would have to think that he must have somehow really tweaked something because he didn't land very hard.

2) the Cam Payne ejection was stupid, Montrezl should have been ejected if anything.

Despite (1) and (2), that was a dirty play from CP3 that *can* seriously injure a player. It didn't happen to for LeBron, but it was yet another incident in a long list of dirty plays from CP3.

The guy is an awesome player, a joy to watch, and a winner. He's also a dirty *bleep* though.

The Suns put on a clinic and the Lakers didn't really ever look like they were going to threaten the Suns. Amazing stuff. Lakers will adjust though and KCP will shoot better. That injury for CP3 is obviously a concern.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon May 24, 2021 1:23 am

Capela vs Noel interesting sub-plot. I give my boy the edge tho
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 24, 2021 2:48 am

After the games I've seen so far I've decided none of the games without crowds actually counted.

I'm sorry those are the rules.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon May 24, 2021 11:29 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:After the games I've seen so far I've decided none of the games without crowds actually counted.

I'm sorry those are the rules.

lol

Knicks - Hawks was such a fun game, has all the makings of a fun series. MSG out there chanting "Fuck Trae Young" minute one into the game, completely unprovoked Laughing and then Trae silences them at the end. The league definitely needs a consistently relevant Knickerbockers. Hopefully it goes 7 games
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon May 24, 2021 12:06 pm

Hot take #1: Lebron is finally done as a superstar caliber player. The ankle injury sealed it; he probably hasn't fully recovered from it and next season will be his worst.

Hot take #2: AD got too complacent after winning a ring, has probably slacked off a little and hasn't been as good as he should be all season long.

Suns in 5.

:coffee:
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 24, 2021 12:25 pm

There was always gonna be a drop off with AD, man was shooting jumpers like KD in the bubble lol.

It's the most out of nowhere jump I've ever seen lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next