Warrior
Art Morte
El Gunner
The Franchise
Great Leader Sprucenuce
18 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 29 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by El Gunner Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:12 pm

the plan last night was basically just double team Booker, and beat him up along the way and see if the rest of the Suns can get the W. Credit to Cam Payne though, they couldn't stop him as well lol (@CBucks am i still not worthy enough of an apology?)

great play call at the end as well, every passing game PHX looks more and more like a championship team. Hopefully CP3 is back for game 3, any new news on him yet?

El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 29 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by CBarca Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:09 pm

I don't know what I'd be apologizing for

I said that Cam Payne should not be starting and ending a possession lol. I said especially in the fourth quarter. Booker should touch the ball on every possession. That's still absolutely true. I saw Cam Payne do that last night and got his shit fucking blocked, then PG scored on the other end in transition. That's inexcusable and it's why Payne can't do that.

The only other thing I said is that he's a trash player. He's been better this season/in the playoffs so the only person I apologize to is Payne for managing to become a role player instead of the worst player in the league
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:49 pm

in the mud, can't even own up like a man Laughing
you attacked me for saying he has been decent this season...
and your first statement also doesn't hold up... he went 3/6 in the fourth quarter, and spread the ball nicely getting 4 assists in the 4th quarter, 3 of them in the clutch. Obviously Booker is first option with CP3 out, but i've obviously watched more Cam Payne than you this season and told you he is solid enough to help out with ball duties down the stretch, yet you stay disagreeing even with evidence against you.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:21 pm

Ime Udoka to Boston, we'll see how good he is as he's been linked to like every big job for like 2 years now.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:38 am

You're a truly annoying person, on god
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:39 am

Bucks lose by three while Middleton goes 0 for 9 from the three, oh deer.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:27 am

CBarca wrote:You're a truly annoying person, on god

was this in reference to Middleton?
anyway, Trae Young shimmy-ing on the Bucks before blazing down threes, you hate to see it The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 29 1f62c
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:39 pm

I knew this was coming sooner or later.

"If Trae gets to the finals, he is better than Luka" Laughing

The absolute clownery (is that a word?) in this sport at times.

Lets all just ignore the fact one plays in the East and the other players in the West, but this entire narrative that means winning, regardless of how good or bad you play, is all that matters, is beyond me.

If Trae has a monster series, 30 a game, shooting efficiently, not turning the ball over and they lose to the Bucks I hold him in much higher regard than him chucking up bricks, making bad plays and they somehow end up winning because Giannis shits the bed or something.

I have nothing against Trae, I think hes one of the top 5 or 6 small gaurds in the league. But shooting 42% from the floor, playing no defence and advancing in the East doesnt make him on Luka's level, im sorry. 35, 8 and 10 on 49% from the floor and 40% on 3. There is no comparison to be made.

That being said, it was Ryan Hollins who started this nonsense.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:01 pm

Your own fault for letting Ryan Hollins takes into your life tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:08 pm

Agree. I like Broussard and Parker show, but when Rob's not on, its chaos.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:04 pm

they'll tell you Broussard and the whole ESPN/Fox lot is trash too @Dani, watch out
apparently only their niche podcasts are worth making NBA takes
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:27 pm

El Gunner wrote:they'll tell you Broussard and the whole ESPN/Fox lot is trash too @Dani, watch out

Broussard -

Draymond Green, 7th and 14th pick for Ben Simmons.

Who says no?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:52 pm

i say no
we need Draymond's defense, leadership and energiser-bunny antics. Plus he's the only one that will hold the coaching staff accountable to get the right pieces in for the team.

i'll spin around some of my GSW trade ideas as time goes on
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:21 pm

El Gunner wrote:they'll tell you Broussard and the whole ESPN/Fox lot is trash too @Dani, watch out

Broussard is trash, that being said Dani and anyone else is allowed to like his podcast.

Doesn't take away that he is indeed trash. :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:22 pm

Disclaimer: i don't listen to any podcasts lol.

Just not my thing.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:23 pm

looks like we're prioritising lenghty athletic small forward/wings with hustle and who can play both sides of the floor and fit it seamlessly... which makes sense because it's basically what we wanted out of Oubre.

so in case we flip the picks, we might also be looking at players with those attributes.

We need a backup guard too though... so far I see Jordan Poole's ceiling as like a mini CJ McCollum. So we need someone with more facilitator skills... maybe Davion Mitchell
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:55 pm

Scottie Pippen weighs in on the KD v LeBron talk

it's the lowkey James Harden slander for me
The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 29 200.gif?cid=85b9463d0u9azrk2v5nebxxfpaek7dzm00hrd31g583x2vj0&rid=200

and the Steph perspective on KDs Finals MVPs
Jrue also gets bodied at the end for no reason Laughing
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:18 am

Cam Payne > CP3 tbh
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:41 am

Weird to play Payne for just 4 minutes after such a good game tbh.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:14 am

he twisted/sprained his ankle, mate
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:43 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

Broussard is trash, that being said Dani and anyone else is allowed to like his podcast.

Doesn't take away that he is indeed trash. :coffee:

TBH I usually only bother if Rob Parker is on. He's insane, but he's right 90% of the time and keeps it all the way 100.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:48 pm

Funny that CP made the game easier for the Clippers lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:45 pm

El Gunner wrote:he twisted/sprained his ankle, mate

Oh, right.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:06 pm

Scottie out here looking cenile.

Really sad tbh lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:19 pm

The amount of ink spilled on Giannis's free throw routine is embarrassing for NBA writers and embarrassing from NBA teams. The extreme inconsistency in enforcing it is embarrassing for the NBA (hard to forget how they have called it...once? In a clutch free throw situation against the Heat). For that matter, if it's going to be enforced, I'd love to see the lane violations that occur on every free throw to be enforced.

That's the crux of the problem, to me. A lot of hooplah about a bending of the rules in a situation where the rules are bent by both teams on every trip to the charity stripe.

I guess I don't care about the teams bringing it up. They're just trying to buy any advantage they can get even if it's shameless. The writers are the biggest culprits.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:20 pm

Laughing

Pippen endorsing you, is a bit like a Chuck guarantee. Its a kiss of death.

Whatever he says, its pretty much the opposite of being true.

Great player in his time, but he has been delusional for nearly 30 years now.

I am still waiting for him to apologize and admit he was wrong for sulking and refusing to go in the game because the goat coach of all coaches drew up a play for Kukoc...which Kukoc hit Laughing

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next