Warrior
Art Morte
El Gunner
The Franchise
Great Leader Sprucenuce
18 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 20 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by El Gunner Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:45 pm

anyway, KD in the mud. He about to find out what it's like to carry a team for the first time in his career. Something Steph did to aplomb this whole season.

These playoffs are playing out perfectly for me to reasonably rank Steph as the number one player in the NBA at the end of this season on my player power rankings. And Booker top 10.

El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 20 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:47 pm

El Gunner wrote:this was intentional by Giannis

Sit this one out.

You’re really trying too hard to be some dumbass ESPN-like talking head

Last edited by Freeza on Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:47 pm

lol what?

It's the restricted area where Kyrie is contorting his body. He was in a regular rebounding position. He doesn't look at Kyrie, or down at his landing zone, his eyes are on the ball the entire time.

It must be tiring for everything to be a conspiracy

But I gotta thank you bro. You talked some shit about Khris Middleton for some odd reason and it was way too early to do that. He's been probably the best player in the series the last two games.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:52 pm

and of course the divas come out crying to my posts

yea it would be a stupid take if half of NBA twitter didn't agree with me on it as well Laughing I'm not even hating, hell Zaza did it to Kawhi a few years ago, im just calling it how i see it.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:54 pm

CBarca wrote:lol what?

It's the restricted area where Kyrie is contorting his body. He was in a regular rebounding position. He doesn't look at Kyrie, or down at his landing zone, his eyes are on the ball the entire time.

It must be tiring for everything to be a conspiracy

But I gotta thank you bro. You talked some shit about Khris Middleton for some odd reason and it was way too early to do that. He's been probably the best player in the series the last two games.

for some odd reason? come on dude you know Middleton playoff slander is warranted. I'm happy for him, i want the Bucks to beat the Nets. I'll happily give him his flowers if he continues putting in proper second-star performances for the rest of the playoffs.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:00 pm

95% of NBA Twitter are fucking morons so i don't particularly care what they think.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:01 pm

sure, "im always right" great leader, i wonder if you know that no one even cares what you think anymore on this forum
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:02 pm

Also comparing this to Zaza is utterly ridiculous.

Zaza clearly left his foot out to get into Kawhi air space, that isn't what happened here.

This is obviously a accident.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:03 pm

El Gunner wrote:sure, "im always right" great leader, i wonder if you know that no one even cares what you think anymore on this forum

You care enough to act like a little bitch at least, also i never said I'm always right.

Not my fault you make yourself dummer by listening to 10 IQ morons.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:03 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:95% of NBA Twitter are fucking morons so i don't particularly care what they think.

Im baffled. Using 50% NBA Twitter as an argument is wild.

Imagine comparing this to Zaza. A simple rebound position is somehow the same and undercutting someone shooting a fadeaway.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:07 pm

I find it funny whenever anyone disagrees with me, they resort to the "nobody cares what you think anymore ".

It's bitchmade shit because you're incapable of arguing for yourself.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:13 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
El Gunner wrote:sure, "im always right" great leader, i wonder if you know that no one even cares what you think anymore on this forum

You care enough to act like a little bitch at least, also i never said I'm always right.

Not my fault you make yourself dummer by listening to 10 IQ morons.

who are the bitches that always cry whenever i make posts on this forum??? Laughing

i'm one of the most reasonable and thorough and honest posters on this forum... i don't carry fake exaggerated troll vendettas except against CB sometimes but that's only because i love his Zelda-like personality. If someone makes a good post, doesn't matter who they are, even CB, i'll make the effort to agree and add to the discussion. But you, Freeza and CB troll literally every post i make, so yea... do you really think i care at this point.. Laughing

thank god for Dani, Warrior, and Art in this thread who i can still reasonably have discussions with
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:05 am

Dani, Warrior etc don't get told nobody cares about their opinions everytime you disagree with them.

And you wonder why i act negatively lol, all i said was "that's a reach" and your response was calling us divas.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:08 am

Like everytime i disagree with someone the response is never level headed and why I'm wrong.

It's "you suck anyway, so who cares " not exactly sure why I'm supposed to act positively to years of this shit.

Have a bit of self awareness.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:17 am

El Gunner wrote:

i'm one of the most reasonable and thorough and honest posters on this forum...

Good grief.

You’re a dude who doesn’t want to have a legit argument. I have spent enormous amount of times on posts looking at stats, results and anything like that so engage in a discussion and I get the bare minimum back. I might be lucky in getting some kind of Cowherd clip in response. Only if I’m lucky though.

The fact of the matter is that unless a random dude on Twitter or an imbecile on TV said something you’re not interested.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:57 am

Laughing i ignored that because anyone who talks about themselves like that has a severe ego problem.

You don't get to decide if you're level headed and reasonable, that's up to others who interact with you to decide. (That goes with all walks of life, not just internet forums)

Calling me a Diva after i said "that's a reach " and then saying nobody cares what you think after i disagreed with "Twitter agrees" is the furthest thing from reasonable and level headed.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:44 am

I have nothing against anyone in this forum. I will respond when I disagree with someone though. It just turns out that I think most of what you say is wrong. Like I said about a page ago, I feel you are consistently wrong about most things you say.

Case in point: arguing that Giannis tried to injure Kyrie.

It might feel like I target you but I treat you like everyone else. Like Freeza said, it doesn't feel like I ever really get productive responses back tho, so idk why I do it
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:01 am

Giannis flexing after a dunk today was a bit unusual. He'll do the mean mug but he doesn't flex much.

I think the thing is there might only be one player Giannis truly dislikes or hates in the NBA. That player is Blake Griffin. Giannis genuinely really dislikes him, and I'm 100% sure the flex was just aimed at Blake

I can't blame him. Blake Griffin is dirty as shit in general, but he's made a career out of taking cheap shots at Giannis. That's essentially his whole defense on Giannis tbh
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:30 am

I think it's definitely possible Giannis placed his leg there on purpose. I played basketball for about 10 years as a kid / teenager and 99% of the time you know exactly what you're doing out there on the court. Like, your body position, is your leg going to contact with the other guy, where your arms are flailing at on a rebound etc. Just because someone isn't looking in a certain direction doesn't mean he's not perfectly aware of himself and others around him.

But obviously you cannot tell for sure either way here, only Giannis knows that.

I don't want the Nets super team to win it, but it also sucks that they now have injuries to two stars.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:05 am

I dont think he did it on purpose, he just doesnt seem like that kind of guy to me and I also dont think think he knew where Kyrie was going to land nor did he move his foot into a position I'd call unnatural.

Anyway, I think it was a bad sprain considering how far he came down from and I doubt he plays game 5.

Finals are wide open, cant call a winner with all these injuries.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:05 am

@Freeza cherrypicking certain stuff doesn't make what you say true... i do way more than just post "Cowherd videos", you can just go back in this thread history and see how many stats pages and other basketball breakdown videos i have posted. Thumbs up

@CB Thumbs up

@Mole "that's a reach" was a reasonable response, i agree... "diva" was more towards Freeza who said: "dumbass ESPN take" and CB who said: "conspiracy"... and tbf historically speaking you always join up with them to gang up against my opinions, so can you blame me.

Also it may be a bit of ego-tripping, but who cares if im what im saying is true. A bit of advice: maybe try and watch more games and make more constructive and longer form posts and then people will take you more serious instead of just replying with scoff and cheek trying to seek attention everytime you come on here. At least outside of this thread Freeza still watches Real Madrid games and makes good posts based on that, so he gets a bit more respect around here.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:10 am

The Franchise wrote:I dont think he did it on purpose, he just doesnt seem like that kind of guy to me and I also dont think think he knew where Kyrie was going to land nor did he move his foot into a position I'd call unnatural.

Anyway, I think it was a bad sprain considering how far he came down from and I doubt he plays game 5.

Finals are wide open, cant call a winner with all these injuries.

reason i say it's intentional is because he's way out of the picture when Kyrie goes up for that shot, and then when Kyrie lands his feet end up directly underneath Kyrie's. It just seems a bit too unnecessary for me, especially when Kyrie is still coming down. Maybe it's more " subconscious competitive" intention as Art pointed out instead of "malice" intetion. I agree Giannis isn't really the dirty kind of player.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:30 am

Maybe I need to watch it again. I dismissed it very quickly as accidental due to where it was on the court plus what kind of player Giannis is.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:49 pm

Giannis comes from out of the picture to in the picture very quickly because Kyrie attempted a shot, this there is a chance for a rebound, and Giannis tends to average over 12 of those a game as one of the biggest parts of his game.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:38 pm

He's just boxing out lol. There's nothing to really talk about, which is why nobody except random emotional Twitter plebs are talking about it.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:43 pm

Believe me if there was any chance of Giannis doing it on purpose the media would be all over it, they're looking for a chance to shit on him lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next