Warrior
Art Morte
El Gunner
The Franchise
Great Leader Sprucenuce
18 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:02 pm

Milwaukee seemed poorly prepared.

Which considering their history we should have seen coming, why the hell they were settling so much is beyond me.

Also i can't believe I'm saying this but they need to match Blake's energy and fast.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by CBarca Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:22 pm

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Milwaukee seemed poorly prepared.

Which considering their history we should have seen coming, why the hell they were settling so much is beyond me.

Also i can't believe I'm saying this but they need to match Blake's energy and fast.

It sure looked like a game where the Bucks had a week off and were away from home.

The acquisitions of Tucker, Jrue, Portis etc were built for this moment. Talk of "being dogs" won't mean shit unless you take a hard look at game 1 and say we gotta have way more energy.

G1 against the Heat looked like this and the next game was much better, let's see if we can repeat
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:36 pm

Harden is the key factor of the series in my opinion

You can’t really defend the Nets, too individually talented. They’ll get their shots and depending on the night it will be extremely damaging or catastrophic

But offensively, the Bucks are poised to ruin them. I know they are a 3 point shooting team but it just wasn’t falling for them, yet in the first half they got into the paint and scored at will

The Bucks won’t be this poor throughout the series. I think they have a very good shot at winning (especially if Harden misses time- not sure if it’s been confirmed yet), but I’m cheering for the Nets, what a team to watch play

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:13 pm

I guess that's fair. I just assumed that everyone who wasn't a nets fan would root for the bucks, given it's a super team of Kyrie KD and Harden lol

Not to mention that punk ass bitch Griffin. Dirtiest player in the league potentially. I would be 0% surprised if he injured Giannis this series somehow.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:17 pm

my agenda is very clear...
I want Steph & Klay to end up with more rings than LeBron and KD when all is said and done :coffee:
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:19 pm

Trae and Atlanta blowing away Embiid and Philly after one half
The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 18 200.gif?cid=85b9463dkw5lxn016ao1n7dz82pcstj5ur7hko5r83solreu&rid=200
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:57 pm

This Mavs team is terrible.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:02 pm

I'm so hurt they did this to my boy, Luca.

Really tried to support him with a 8 foot idiot on a max contract
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:21 pm

Luka has so much he has to do for this team, i can barely think of 5 other instances in the last 30 years where a player had to so much offensively.

On the Clippers side Kawhi has been unreal this series, i wouldn't be surprised if he carries them through the West.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:26 pm

Kawhi showing the last two games we were severely premature when we called Luka the best player in this series.
Luka needs to work on his free throws, but before that he has to get his ass to run ample laps around a track so that he can shake off all that fat that makes him go tired in the second half of games.
And Dallas need to stop playing around and get Luka a legit second star jesus
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:00 am

@El Gunner wrote:Kawhi showing the last two games we were severely premature when we called Luka the best player in this series.
Luka needs to work on his free throws, but before that he has to get his ass to run ample laps around a track so that he can shake off all that fat that makes him go tired in the second half of games.
And Dallas need to stop playing around and get Luka a legit second star jesus

Luka is the best palyer this series.

Put Luka on a team that shoots 50% from 3 and it's GG lol
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:04 am

not yet for the various reasons i mentioned... volume scoring and high IQ playmaking are about the only things he is good at thus far. When it came down to clutch moments during this series Kawhi led the charge for Clippers every single game with his tremendous efficiency and with less volume than Luka, a clutch basket whenever they needed it, and then also made it tougher on Luka to score than any other Clippers defender.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:36 am

Great games Sunday.

Sixers made a hell of a comeback. Ben Simmons is fantastic, I dont understand why the fixation on his lack of shooting. His defence and intensity in transition is fantastic and him and Embiid defiantly can play together. They just needed a coach which wasnt Brett f'in Brown.

Hawks were just on fire the entire night, they were hitting everything from range. Not just Trae, everyone on their squad were hitting. I think they had 18 or 19 3's on 50% shooting. I dont think that holds up, it surely cant? Great game 1 regardless. They was about to bottle it, but Bogdan hit that clutch 3 to give them just enough of a gap.

Dallas and Clippers, another great game. Leonard was unstoppable and finally they stopped the switching nonsense and he gave Luka alot of problems in the 2nd half. I think Luca got tired, his workload is too high and he needs someone else who can create shots.

To me though this was a game of the role players. Finny Smith was great on both ends, he really came to play. But on the Clippers side, Morris, Mann, Batum and even Reggie Jackson and Luke Kennard were stars in their roles.

I think the Clippers go all the way to the finals tbh. I cant see anyone on the Jazz, Suns or Denver doing anything with Leonard.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:11 pm

@The Franchise wrote:Great games Sunday.

Sixers made a hell of a comeback. Ben Simmons is fantastic, I dont understand why the fixation on his lack of shooting. His defence and intensity in transition is fantastic and him and Embiid defiantly can play together.

Simmons is shooting 36% from the free throw line this playoffs and went 3/10 in the 4 point loss to Atlanta. That shit can't be just brushed off.

Anyway, good for the series that Atlanta won.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:19 am

oh god, the Khris Middleton yips is well and truly on this series. There's nothing worse and more embarrassing to watch than that every single playoffs.

can't even say let's wait and see how Bucks play in Milwaukee because they'll eventually have to win one in Brooklyn if they want to win this series.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:37 am

Middleton has been good in the playoffs every year lol

Bud is the problem. Bud sucks. This offense is fucking awful. Everything good we saw in Miami is gone and this is the same fucking shit as last year. It's sooooo bad. Embarrassing

Bud needs to be fired mid series
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:45 am

sure, all those wide open bricks and woeful FG% is looking pretty good
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:51 am

It's incredible to me how wrong you are all of the time lol
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:46 am

@CBarca wrote:It's incredible to me how wrong you are all of the time lol

It’s gotta be on purpose

Bucks aren’t a great away team and in the playoffs that’s going to be exaggerated

But I do wonder why the game plan isn’t just to crash the paint over and over and make the Nets adjust, creating open shots in the process

It’s like the Bucks are trying to beat the Nets at being the Nets, and that just won’t happen

Also, my god Kevin Durant, what a player. One of my all time favourites

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:14 am

Luca are you on team troll EG too now? think careful before you want this smoke

anyway, a proper playoff game between Denver and Phoenix. With the way MPJ is shooting it has game 7 series written all over it.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:27 am

hm.. Phoenix tightened the screws in the 2nd half and Denver got tired and didn't have any answers
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:38 am

@Art Morte wrote:
@The Franchise wrote:Great games Sunday.

Sixers made a hell of a comeback. Ben Simmons is fantastic, I dont understand why the fixation on his lack of shooting. His defence and intensity in transition is fantastic and him and Embiid defiantly can play together.

Simmons is shooting 36% from the free throw line this playoffs and went 3/10 in the 4 point loss to Atlanta. That shit can't be just brushed off.

Anyway, good for the series that Atlanta won.

As poor as that is, they dont even make an attempt of a comeback without him.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:15 pm

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 18 07c92110
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:55 am

Fully deserved.

I don't think even LG can disagree in this one.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:34 am

not at all, not surprised at all, totally deserved
first Nugget ever, first Serbian ever, first 2nd-round pick ever to win a MVP cheers
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:11 pm

Up double digits at half-time and Utah had no Conley, a big missed opportunity for the Clippers.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum