El Gunner
Luca
RealGunner
S
Hapless_Hans
37 posters

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Andrea Pirlo - Fatih Kamagümrük SK manager - "sono un allenatore vincente"  - Page 5 Empty Re: Andrea Pirlo - Fatih Kamagümrük SK manager - "sono un allenatore vincente"

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:41 pm

can't wait for the first Juve game under Pirlo tbh

buzzing with anticipation

Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Andrea Pirlo - Fatih Kamagümrük SK manager - "sono un allenatore vincente"  - Page 5 Empty Re: Andrea Pirlo - Fatih Kamagümrük SK manager - "sono un allenatore vincente"

Post by S Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:43 pm

I read he'll take his exam on 17th September. Our first game is on 21st.

How long will it take between Suarez writing/clearing his exam and him being presented as a Juve player hmm

Only Italian bureaucracy can scupper this deal. Maybe Robes has had a word with the concerned officials already to prevent this signing from happening.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:47 pm

Surag how are you so sure he will arrive?

Most of this week are showing conflicting reports from him stating Fake news to him preferring Atlético to wanting to stay in Spain.

How sure are you of the transfer
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:50 pm

S wrote:I read he'll take his exam on 17th September. Our first game is on 21st.

How long will it take between Suarez writing/clearing his exam and him being presented as a Juve player hmm

Only Italian bureaucracy can scupper this deal. Maybe Robes has had a word with the concerned officials already to prevent this from happening.

imagine complaining about "bureaucracy" just because your star football player, Uruguayan born in Uruguay and having lived in Netherlands, England, Spain but never for a second in Italy, isn't given an Italian passport within a matter of weeks but HAS TO TAKE AN EXAM

There's thousands of people drowing in the mediterranean trying to even get inside the country, surely thousands uoon thousands of immigrant residents of many years or decades, or maybe even Italian-born children of immigrants, waiting forever to get citizenship

The sense of entitlement, privilege, and the level of corruption is unreal.

Tell me, WHY should Suarez be an Italian all of a sudden? Because Juve want to sign him and have a full non-EU quota?

Unbelievable.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:53 pm

rincon wrote:Will Suarez be signed and available within a week?

I imagine we will see Costa up there instead.

I believe Bernardeschi is out as well, he left the national team with a muscular problem and I haven’t read any updates.

So it’s really Ronaldo, Kulu and Costa as our only fit attackers.

I also read Khedira is insisting on staying ffs.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:55 pm

No need to get mad at me man

I am just an uninformed, innocent guy who has little to no idea as to how things work in that part of the world. I am basing my opinion on what I read on various newsites. Most reports suggest that if Suarez' transfer were to fail, it would be due to bureaucratic issues. Everything else has been agreed apparently,  even the compensation with Barca.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:57 pm

And meanwhile on Lesbos 13000 refugees are on the street and open field after Moria burned down, does Italy want to take a few of them?

but lo and behold it takes an unbearable 3 weeks for Luis Suarez to be granted an Italian passport

you fucking pricks
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:59 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Surag how are you so sure he will arrive?

Most of this week are showing conflicting reports from him stating Fake news to him preferring Atlético to wanting to stay in Spain.

How sure are you of the transfer

How often have we seen a player/club/coach denying a transfer rumor only to see a deal transpire days later

Not suggesting Suarez is lying here but based on what I've been reading, the only holdup is his passport issue. Now I have no idea how long this will take to get resolved though.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:03 pm

by normal legal procedure, a non-EU person would have to live legally in Italy for 10 years before they can even apply Italian citizenship!

10 years! Suarez hasn't lived in Italy for one second.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:05 pm

His wife is an Italian citizen though. I think that has something to do with it

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:08 pm

You are right Surag though it has not been made clear yet how he is to obtain the passport so quickly and this pertains to him having a wife as an Italian citizen as it takes much longer than what is aimed for.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:26 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:by normal legal procedure, a non-EU person would have to live legally in Italy for 10 years before they can even apply Italian citizenship!

You are missing that Suarez' wife is italian. After being married for (iirc) 5 years you can apply for citizenship through your spouse, as long as you pass an Italian test and fulfill other paperwork. I know this because it is the case in my family, as my father can have Italian citizenship through my mother.

Where you are right though, is that this would NEVER be processed in a week. In fact depending on the city/town (because you apply through your spouse's city) and the particular situation, it can even take years to go through the whole process. This is sped up a lot by actually doing it in the town in Italy vs an embassy, but still 1 week is unreasonably fast.

It is an example of rich people having a different set of rules.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:42 pm

Luca wrote:His wife is an Italian citizen though. I think that has something to do with it
rincon wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:by normal legal procedure, a non-EU person would have to live legally in Italy for 10 years before they can even apply Italian citizenship!

You are missing that Suarez' wife is italian. After being married for (iirc) 5 years you can apply for citizenship through your spouse, as long as you pass an Italian test and fulfill other paperwork. I know this because it is the case in my family, as my father can have Italian citizenship through my mother.

Where you are right though, is that this would NEVER be processed in a week. In fact depending on the city/town (because you apply through your spouse's city) and the particular situation, it can even take years to go through the whole process. This is sped up a lot by actually doing it in the town in Italy vs an embassy, but still 1 week is unreasonably fast.

It is an example of rich people having a different set of rules.

Yeah I realize that, just wanted to give some room to point out the kind of entitled expectation that a big club and a star football player just snap with their fingers and get handed over a important document and precious status that countless others have to strive long and hard to even get a chance of obtaining
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:47 pm

You’re right and that remains the biggest obstacle and hypothetical aspect of this deal.

We’ll see how it goes. I’m not hopeful that this move goes through. Too many moving parts here.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:59 pm

Chill hans, rich people are above the rules and that's how it is

hangover or no?

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:58 pm

Myesyats wrote:Chill hans, rich people are above the rules and that's how it is

hangover or no?

Yeah. Headache. Nothing Ibu couldn't sort though

Hapless_Hans wrote:
you fucking pricks

Well, not you guys, obviously. You know. Just generally speaking.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:30 pm

Giroud Laughing

All the stuff I hear about him being a great target man, having good hold up play and a threat in the air, I've seen Mandzukic do all these a thousand times better than him.

Selling Mandzukic was a mistake imo. He still had a lot to offer.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:15 pm

Schezney
De Sciglio-Bonucci-Rugani-Sandro
McKennie-Arthur-Rabiot
Dybala-Giroud-Ronaldo

Once Ronaldo sees the XI on the big screen during the first game of the season, he's phoning Mendes half time
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:27 pm

I don't know where you hear that from M99 as G-Rude is just a plain bad striker. Mind-numbingly limited.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:30 pm

Calma. Giroud and his camp already said he stays at Chelsea.

Relying on Suarez to pass a test and paperwork to move at record speed to have a striker this season>>>>> Molenation

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:33 pm

What confuses me more is how Suarez will pass a B1-B2 level test in Italiano given there's little to no indication that he speaks the language let alone at A1 level
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:35 pm

About to see some Mike Ross LSAT deception arq

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:26 pm

At this rate we'll end up with Scrubatore or whatever else decent at best striker from Serie A. Not that i rate Giroud any higher

Meanwhile not a damn link for a reliable midfielder which is even more needed. Unless we intend to go with the guys we have for now... then we are in trouble
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:22 pm

Kaladin wrote:
Rename to sack watch please

It is already named sack watch
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:08 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Kaladin wrote:
Rename to sack watch please

It is already named sack watch
fucking casuals
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:15 am

M99 wrote:
Selling Mandzukic was a mistake imo. He still had a lot to offer.

He was finished. He warmed the bench in Qatar and now he has no team
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next