Juventude
Cotes
Tomwin Lannister
pedrosom
DeviAngel
34 posters

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

- Mr. Antonio Conte | Former Coach 2011-2014 -  Empty - Mr. Antonio Conte | Former Coach 2011-2014 -

Post by DeviAngel Fri May 18, 2012 5:55 pm

A host of Italian news sources are reporting the allegation that current Juventus boss Antonio Conte was aware of match-fixing while at Siena.

The claim is being made by Filippo Carobbio, a midfielder who was part of the Siena side which Conte led to promotion last season.

Carobbio is one of numerous individuals who are being investigated by prosecutors as part of the betting match-fixing probe.

Details of Carobbio’s unproven allegations have been quoted in a variety of publications and websites in Italy on Friday.

The midfielder is suggesting that Conte knew of the attempt to fix two matches – the 2-2 draw between Novara and Siena and the Tuscan side’s 1-0 loss at Albinoleffe late last term.

These allegations are not new and come again on the eve of Sunday’s Coppa Italia Final between Juventus and Napoli.

Back in April, Conte denied wrongdoing and seemed unconcerned about Carobbio’s testimony.

“I don't have much to say. I've read that there’s an investigation, I'm very calm and I have faith in the institutions, who are just trying to do their jobs,” he stated at the time.

“No one has called me, but when and if they do, it will be my pleasure to see them and answer their questions.

“If anyone is looking to destabilise us, they'll find it hard to do. It will only make us more determined.”

Those collaborating in the betting scandal enquiry will have their 'evidence' taken into account should any potential punishments be handed out.

Anyone found guilty of attempting to fix matches or have knowledge of such could face a ban from the sport, possibly for life. Clubs may be docked points or even relegated.

Juventus do not risk any punishment as the investigation is based on games in last season’s Serie B campaign.

Conte may speak about the claims again in his pre-match Press conference on Saturday.

Last edited by DeviAngel on Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:20 am; edited 2 times in total
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

- Mr. Antonio Conte | Former Coach 2011-2014 -  Empty Re: - Mr. Antonio Conte | Former Coach 2011-2014 -

Post by pedrosom Fri May 18, 2012 6:00 pm

That's absurd
pedrosom
pedrosom
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

- Mr. Antonio Conte | Former Coach 2011-2014 -  Empty Re: - Mr. Antonio Conte | Former Coach 2011-2014 -

Post by DeviAngel Fri May 18, 2012 6:04 pm

nothing more than a rumor
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri May 18, 2012 6:11 pm

Even if Conte did know, it's very hard to prove that somebody knows something.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Sat May 19, 2012 11:25 pm

why do I have a feeling if Juve didn't hire Conte, none of this would've arose?
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat May 19, 2012 11:27 pm

Cotes wrote:why do I have a feeling if Juve didn't hire Conte, none of this would've arose?

they can choke on it, its only rumors ...if its based on rumors and statements Moratti,Berlu should be in jail loooong time ago
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

- Mr. Antonio Conte | Former Coach 2011-2014 -  Empty - Our Manager | Antonio Conte #Allenatore

Post by Juventude Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:57 pm

Antonio Conte has conceded his Juventus side will be favourites to top the Serie A table again, but warned that the best team doesn’t always triumph.

The Bianconeri, going for a hat-trick of Scudetti, will begin their campaign at Sampdoria on Saturday evening.

“It is right that we start the season as favourites because we have won the last two titles, but the favourite doesn’t always win,” he said from Vinovo on Friday afternoon.

“The winners will be who prove to be the strongest on the field of play. Two years ago we were not favourites and we won.

“It will be really hard this year, there are sides who have spent a lot more than Juventus. Other clubs have spent more and you say the gap between us and the rest has grown…”

The former midfielder will be especially cautious of Sampdoria, given that the port club did the double over the Turin giants in 2012-13.

“We lost both games against Sampdoria last term,” he added. “We will be facing a well prepared side, Delio Rossi is a footballing teacher. We are working on the difficulties we expect to encounter.

“At this stage of the season, all sides can’t be at 100 per cent. In the Super Cup last weekend, 10 of the 11 who started were with us last season, so there was organisation and tactical knowledge. That helped, as did the determination of players to win the first trophy of the season.”

The Bianconeri are set to field a 3-5-2 at Marassi, with Carlos Tevez the only new face expected to start. Paul Pogba will replace the injured Claudio Marchisio.

“The side I picked against Lazio on Sunday was the one which offered me most guarantees. I’ll do the same tomorrow.

“The team and I will miss Marchisio. He is a player who, along with everyone else, has allowed Juventus to win.”

As it stands, Bosman signing Fernando Llorente will have to be content with a place on the bench – something which has raised an eyebrow or two.

“Llorente didn’t play against Lazio, but neither did Sebastian Giovinco and Alessandro Matri,” Conte continued. “Look at Barcelona where Neymar sat on the bench.

“Only in this country are inexistent controversies created. All of the new players have integrated themselves well and they will give us a helping hand.”

Conte was also asked whether he was planning to alter his now preferred shape which consists of a three-man defence.

“We play and we win and you ask me if I have any plans to change tactics? Why is there that need? I’ll know how to answer that question one day…

“A long adventure starts tomorrow. In two years, Juve have won four out of seven trophies – they are monstrous numbers when you consider that this was the year we had originally planned to try to win the Scudetto again.”

The former Bari and Siena tactician was also asked about the club’s intentions before the transfer window closes at the start of September.

“Things between myself and the Juve directors are private. There are still 10-12 days left to sign players and work will be done to try and get our targets.”
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:15 pm

reports say we are after Ljaic now our offer is MArrone + 5 million
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:35 pm

DeviAngel wrote:reports say we are after Ljaic now our offer is MArrone + 5 million
Who is reporting it, Devi?  If true, that's pretty exciting.

Seeing Licht dominate Lazio really shows how dynamic Juve could be with a great LW.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:48 pm

Yeah we badly need a good attacking player on the left

Because we're quite lopsided with Asamoah playing.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:55 pm

Juventude wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:reports say we are after Ljaic now our offer is MArrone + 5 million

Seeing Licht dominate Lazio really shows how dynamic Juve could be with a great LW.  
Must be some usual made up rumors while Di Marzio writes Ljajic only wants Milan move.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:00 pm

Also Napoli are not buying Matri.Its over.

De Laurentiis wrote:”For Matri it remained a simple exchange of opinions with Marotta 3 weeks ago. My doubts are on his age and not his ability. For this reason we focused on Zapata”.
The worst nightmare would be selling both him and Quag on loan + option to buy deals.That would suck so hard.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:16 pm

Di Marzio wrote:. The giallorossi have yet to make an official offer since they are waiting to sell Lamela to Tottenham, an operation that will be concluded on Monday. Ljajic is taking some time, in the meantime he turned down Atletico Madrid. The Spanish option was presented to him today, but there isn’t much confidence that he will accept also because the player doesn’t want to learn a new language. Milan remains in the background, however the Viola club supposedly  reiterated that they don’t want to sell to the rossoneri. The parties will meet again on Tuesday. The soap opera continues…
Viola clearly dont want to sell him to Milan.I'm not sure he'd accept Roma.

We should seriously try to jump in here and make a cheeky bid.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:20 pm

S wrote:
Di Marzio wrote:. The giallorossi have yet to make an official offer since they are waiting to sell Lamela to Tottenham, an operation that will be concluded on Monday. Ljajic is taking some time, in the meantime he turned down Atletico Madrid. The Spanish option was presented to him today, but there isn’t much confidence that he will accept also because the player doesn’t want to learn a new language. Milan remains in the background, however the Viola club supposedly  reiterated that they don’t want to sell to the rossoneri. The parties will meet again on Tuesday. The soap opera continues…

I agree. We already have enough players on the left that are defensive with Peluso and PDC (if PDC doesn't move). Asamoah is pretty balanced, but he doesn't present much of an attacking threat and we may need him at CM for depth in the first couple of months. We could really use a player like Ljajic to aid our attack.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:26 pm

Juventude wrote:

all Balkan media from Montenegro to Macedonia
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 pm

Ljajic would be wasted on the bench La Vecchia Signora
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:08 am

Juventude wrote:
S wrote:

I agree.  We already have enough players on the left that are defensive with Peluso and PDC (if PDC doesn't move).  Asamoah is pretty balanced, but he doesn't present much of an attacking threat and we may need him at CM for depth in the first couple of months.  We could really use a player like Ljajic to aid our attack.  
Do you mean playing Ljajic on the left of a 3-5-2? If so, I highly doubt that would work.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:56 am

Yeah, Agreed with 7amood. Ljajic would work in a 4-3-3 ... As left winger
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

- Mr. Antonio Conte | Former Coach 2011-2014 -  Empty Conte wanted Matri to stay

Post by Juventude Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:57 pm

Juventus boss Antonio Conte has admitted he would have preferred the club to keep both Alessandro Matri and Emanuele Giaccherini.

The latter was sold to Sunderland earlier this summer for €7.5m, while the striker joined Milan today in an €11m deal.

“Matri is the striker who has scored the most goals here over the last two years,” the former midfielder noted.

“Technically speaking, I wasn’t expecting his sale or that of Giaccherini. But Milan made an offer. I would never have sacrificed him if we were not in an economical crisis.

“A Coach has to live with the current situation and accept certain exits. But I hope that one day I’m told I have €50m to spend on the market in the way I want.”

He added: “Matri’s sacrifice underlines that the financial situation in Italy is difficult, with a few exceptions like Napoli.

“Sides like Juventus are forced to sell when important offers are made. It’s part of the puzzle – if you bring in new pieces then you have to take away others.

“People say that the gap between us and the rest has increased, but we have been weakened with the departures of Matri and Giaccherini.

“We have strengthened Milan, but what can we do?”

Conte is now hoping the club don’t release any more of his squad, especially in attack where he has been left with five forwards.

“That’s the minimum amount for a team playing in three competitions. I’m now hoping that Fabio Quagliarella doesn’t leave.”
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:34 pm

Sad the team was and will always be a family after Conte's arrival.
I really wish matri the best at milan Sad . The thing I dont understand is the economic crisis he is talking about.
We really didnt spend that much in the market. Is it that the wages in juve are high? Or is this sonething in italy?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:46 pm

he is downplaying juve and upping his competitors, a classic strategy for being regarded as humble and respectful
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:56 pm

Why do they do this evindo? Even when he was asked about scudetto chances, he had the a similar response
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:07 pm

I want Nargi back Sad
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:41 am

Nargii is goneeee Sad
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:44 am

You know why I find this funny? And why it proves that our coaching staff like to under-sell us to the Media?

Rewind 2 weeks. All Juve management agreed that 6 strikers is too many and for that reason 'One or two' must be sold to make room

*Flashback over, present day*

"We were FORCED to sell Matri." Ok then Laughing
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next