BarcaLearning
El Gunner
Thimmy
CBarca
Hapless_Hans
38 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Liverpool and Klopp - it's all downhill from here - Page 7 Empty Re: Liverpool and Klopp - it's all downhill from here

Post by Doc Tue May 10, 2022 12:01 am

That UCL semis loss really did a number on Pep Sad

Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Liverpool and Klopp - it's all downhill from here - Page 7 Empty Re: Liverpool and Klopp - it's all downhill from here

Post by Nishankly Tue May 10, 2022 12:44 am

English football is built on David against Goliath and the media responds to that. Liverpool is neither David or Goliath as much as some of you want them to be, the story would be the same if it were Chelsea or United challenging vs Arsenal replacing Liverpool to challenge City.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun May 29, 2022 12:46 am

Seems like we've got a new king of the carabao club Liverpool and Klopp - it's all downhill from here - Page 7 Yawning-face_1f971

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun May 29, 2022 12:50 am

Did they intentionally decide to talk so much shit before a game???

And it's started again already...  Klopp guaranteeing going to the CL final next year in Istanbul.

Wtf is going on with these dudes and Klopp?  All you're doing is motivating your opponents even more.  And it's not like Liverpool has a talent advantage at all.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon May 30, 2022 3:42 am

sportsczy wrote:Did they intentionally decide to talk so much shit before a game???

And it's started again already...  Klopp guaranteeing going to the CL final next year in Istanbul.

Wtf is going on with these dudes and Klopp?  All you're doing is motivating your opponents even more.  And it's not like Liverpool has a talent advantage at all.

Wait till you see his first interview with Liverpool in what October 2015?? with the squad that finished 8th, granted you probably have never watched him speak and you obviously have no idea about Klopp in general or how he speaks but i guess this will help you understand a bit and how he does that, so hope it answers your questions.

Last edited by Nishankly on Mon May 30, 2022 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon May 30, 2022 3:46 am

Btw for everyone else, let us know if Klopp's cycle is now officially over or the other side where we, Liverpool FC are still underachieving.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon May 30, 2022 3:53 am

Klopp's cycle is not over nor did Liverpool underachieved (very good season imo) but I am thoroughly happy, almost in a giddy-like state, to see Pool fans all over the internet suffer.

Long it may continue.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon May 30, 2022 4:23 am

Doc wrote:Klopp's cycle is not over nor did Liverpool underachieved (very good season imo) but I am thoroughly happy, almost in a giddy-like state, to see Pool fans all over the internet suffer.

Long it may continue.

Delighted this helps your Serotonin and Dopamine levels but I mean you have to be equally lacking in Cortisol if you think this makes the general blob of us apparently suffer according to you lmfao considering our last 20 years lol

For me, I would rather lose to Real everyday in a CL final than lose even one PL since it is sooo much harder, so do always clarify what we are sad about
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon May 30, 2022 7:41 am

Nish being in his feels and defensive as always Laughing

and you know what, the OFFICIAL downhill might very well be underway now :coffee:
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon May 30, 2022 8:14 am

Mane leaving will be huge. He is a WC attacker. They need to replace him and his impact. Diaz might be that guy I don't know but he needs to be given a couple of seasons to get the hang of things. All that remains is convincing Salah to stay and Liverpool will be super competitive again

They really need new midfielders though. All their midfielders flopped in the final and I wasn't surprised. Hope we snatch Tchouameni from them though, you can have Gavi :coffee:
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon May 30, 2022 8:47 am

Where r there so often talk of these Liverpool stars wanting to leave? Just more bs rumours made up by tabliots I thought? Being a starter n key player for one of the best clubs consistently challenging n winning trophies, n I imagine he gets paid well?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon May 30, 2022 8:52 am

You can't be winning big trophies and not getting paid as much as your peers around Europe. Also a reason why Bayern are losing Lewa
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon May 30, 2022 9:03 am

halamadrid2 wrote:Mane leaving will be huge. He is a WC attacker. They need to replace him and his impact. Diaz might be that guy I don't know but he needs to be given a couple of seasons to get the hang of things. All that remains is convincing Salah to stay and Liverpool will be super competitive again

They really need new midfielders though. All their midfielders flopped in the final and I wasn't surprised. Hope we snatch Tchouameni from them though, you can have Gavi :coffee:

I like Diaz's hustle. He can definitely match Mane's workrate, hell probably even, surpass it. But the real question will be whether he can replicate his goalscoring rate.

Things will really start to look troubling for them if Salah leaves this window as well.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon May 30, 2022 9:11 am

BarcaLearning wrote:Where r there so often talk of these Liverpool stars wanting to leave? Just more bs rumours made up by tabliots I thought? Being a starter n key player for one of the best clubs consistently challenging n winning trophies, n I imagine he gets paid well?

Players have different motivations, even if they're successful at one club they may want to move on to a different challenge. Mane is 30 years old and it might be his last chance to try out at another big team, he has already won CL and PL with Liverpool and the rest of the micky mouse cups so he's won everything he could

El Gunner wrote:if Salah leaves this window as well.

Mane has already said goodbye to teammates (reportedly) and Salah said in a press conference that he's staying at least for next season.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon May 30, 2022 11:43 am

Yes he moves on to the thrilling challenge of winning Bundesliga with Bayern, i bet he is already pumped up.

For a player of Mané's dimension what's better than becoming a legend at one club, he's already 250+ games in, instead he goes chasing financial guarantees, fair enough but what a shame.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon May 30, 2022 12:55 pm

Worst destination ever. Why Bayern? Has he had enough of challenging himself? Even joining Milan would have been a better choice.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon May 30, 2022 1:03 pm

Is this true?

No wonder he wants to leave if it's true
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon May 30, 2022 3:41 pm

Warrior wrote:Yes he moves on to the thrilling challenge of winning Bundesliga with Bayern, i bet he is already pumped up.

For a player of Mané's dimension what's better than becoming a legend at one club, he's already 250+ games in, instead he goes chasing financial guarantees, fair enough but what a shame.

I don't think most players care as much about becoming legends playing for a single club 10+ years. Mane isnt english so I doubt he feels that much attachment to the club either or even the country as a whole.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon May 30, 2022 10:12 pm

Nishankly wrote:
Doc wrote:Klopp's cycle is not over nor did Liverpool underachieved (very good season imo) but I am thoroughly happy, almost in a giddy-like state, to see Pool fans all over the internet suffer.

Long it may continue.

Delighted this helps your Serotonin and Dopamine levels but I mean you have to be equally lacking in Cortisol if you think this makes the general blob of us apparently suffer according to you lmfao considering our last 20 years lol

For me, I would rather lose to Real everyday in a CL final than lose even one PL since it is sooo much harder, so do always clarify what we are sad about

This was way more coherent than the initial post you wrote, kudos on that one.

Also, pls Nish, I read other forums, a very good portion of Liverpool fans on the net are definitely suffering from this result but at the same time, acknowledge that it still is a very good season so no one has done a Mamad...yet.

To which, for your sensitive self to read one more time, it has been a very good season for Liverpool.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Mon May 30, 2022 11:14 pm

What the hell kinda thread is this?

So Long as liverpool has jurgen klopp, they will always remain competitive. If they're indeed going downhill, it won't be for long.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue May 31, 2022 12:53 am

Doc wrote:
Nishankly wrote:

Long it may continue.

This was way more coherent than the initial post you wrote, kudos on that one.

Also, pls Nish, I read other forums, a very good portion of Liverpool fans on the net are definitely suffering from this result but at the same time, acknowledge that it still is a very good season so no one has done a Mamad...yet.

To which, for your sensitive self to read one more time, it has been a very good season for Liverpool.

Ok sorry, will learn English more so it's coherent every time. Sorry.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue May 31, 2022 11:11 am

What a parade to celebrate the carabao cup :bow:

Liverpool and Klopp - it's all downhill from here - Page 7 32002010

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue May 31, 2022 12:58 pm

How are the celebrations in Barcelona going?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue May 31, 2022 1:05 pm

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue May 31, 2022 1:27 pm

rofl
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue May 31, 2022 3:14 pm

If I knew how to post pictures, I would put up the two celebrations in Cibels! But I guess when you have only one win in a season to rave about, and can put down a team that has made it to final in four competitions, it’s ok to talk about a competitor loosing out on one acquisition! If I used that measure I think I could list at least 10 that you predicted were going to be signed!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next