M99
S
LeVersacci
Freeza
RealGunner
61 posters

Page 17 of 27 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next

Go down

Karim Benzema - BIG Ballon d'Or 2022 campaign - Page 17 Empty Re: Karim Benzema - BIG Ballon d'Or 2022 campaign

Post by Turok_TTZ Mon May 30, 2022 11:00 pm

I hope after this season people finally stop disrespecting my man Benz.

Never thought I get to see the day Benzema actually has a great chance to win a Ballon d'or.

A lot of ye are surprised Benzema could resurge the way he has but not me.

Benzema has always been tier 0. Always has been. smoking

And he stands alone in his position. Only a fool would think he has peers. One can score more goals and Stat pad but no one has such an influence on the pitch like Benzema does. He is as effective regardless of having or not having the ball. His mere presence on the pitch makes his team play better and forces opposition to respect him. His aura has gks tremble and fall to their knees making blunders for youtube highlight clips. And his work ethic of tracking back to play dm shows not only his humility but leadership. He plays and leads by example. Once I called him Le Phénomène. Then, Monsieur Champions League. Now?

Monsieur Real Madrid. He is our greatest example and what I expect from all whom are privileged to wear the shirt.
And it's high time y'all know what's good and what ain't.

Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Karim Benzema - BIG Ballon d'Or 2022 campaign - Page 17 Empty Re: Karim Benzema - BIG Ballon d'Or 2022 campaign

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon May 30, 2022 11:22 pm

@farfan, did you see this? You're gonna love it Laughing
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue May 31, 2022 2:41 am

BarcaLearning wrote:Glad to see, I mean see what happens to teams CR goes to n his only focus is his goals, but doesnt care much for the rest of the teams n players, see Juve, Man U, regressed since he joins Very Happy N ppl talk about Messi dragging down Barca or CR motivating Portugal the Euro win from the bench etc. In reality just a egocentric individualistic goal machine who lacks any all round game like Benzema has Very Happy

Get out of this thread, and worry about your team losing to Frankfurt and bottom feeders.

Ronaldo is a legend as much as Benzema was. The relationship brought us 4 CLs. Benzema himself improved as a player and his work ethic started improving. He used to be overweight and lazy, but he turned that around. I’ve always had his back, except in the horrific season which was Ronaldo’s last.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue May 31, 2022 2:42 am

Could not be more happy for Benzema. He deserves all the clout right now.

Going back to the CR point.. he WAS selfish, for his first 4-5 years here, it infuriated me to no end seeing him hit long shots from stupid angles. But he started to play team ball, which won us CL’s. This was largely due to Zidane and to an extent don carlo. He respected them and what they had to say, it was an obvious change from the mou days
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Varnagel Tue May 31, 2022 8:30 am

farfan wrote:incredibly proud Razz. In 2007, we all saw him as a unique Zidane-R9 hybrid and wholeheartedly believed he was destined to win the Ballon d'Or. It took over a decade for him to fulfill the prophecy and unleash his full potential, but he did get there eventually.

I'm sure Benzema would've certainly fulfilled his potential way sooner if he never played with Cristiano.

FennecFox7 wrote:Get out of this thread, and worry about your team losing to Frankfurt and bottom feeders.

Ronaldo is a legend as much as Benzema was. The relationship brought us 4 CLs. Benzema himself improved as a player and his work ethic started improving. He used to be overweight and lazy, but he turned that around. I’ve always had his back, except in the horrific season which was Ronaldo’s last.

Nobody plays for Real Madrid for 13 seasons (majority of them as a starter) without work ethic, don't be ridiculous.

Benzema wasted most of his prime years to accommodate Cristiano, so his stats didn't look nearly as impressive compared to his peers. Benzema has always remained the same as a player, but he had a completely different role back. Once Cristiano fecked off to Juventus, his stats drastically looked much better as the main man.

Since there's already precedent with Wayne Rooney, I guess nobody shouldn't have been surprised of Benzema's "improvement".

Benzema was one of the hardest working forwards during Cristiano era, look at all the heat maps of Ronaldo/Benz, Benz spent most of the time out of the box drawing defenders for Ronaldo ( as he should). And Benzema hasn't been overweight since his 2nd season. If anything, he was jacked & carried a lot of muscles of his frame. Of course a 34-year-old Benzema became slimmer to not add extra pressure on his joints.

Arquitecto wrote:After last year I gained a lot of respect for one who was somewhat of a delinquent in his career but this year alone won me as someone I now rate above even Cristiano.

I've followed his IG for years and its evident his change given he has evolved from cringe rap videos and flash to pictures with his kids and unassuming photos of himself.

Can't imagine how proud Farfan is given he is a direct product of Lyon.

Chad had our number all along.

Benzema has better stats than Cristiano (excluding penalties) every season since they split up in 2018.

Cristiano has admitted years ago that he raped a woman despite her saying "no" and "stop" several times. It's trillons times worse than Benzema advising Valbuena to pay money to those blackmailers who had the infamous sex video. But apparently, you never lost respect for Cristiano lol.

Last edited by Varnagel on Tue May 31, 2022 10:06 am; edited 2 times in total

Varnagel
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue May 31, 2022 9:47 am

I mean you can delude yourself all you want. Benzema was missing sitters, and Ronaldo is no messi with his creating, but he was creating plenty for Benzema, who couldn’t hit a barn door. Simply put, he worked hard and became much better
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Jun 03, 2022 8:59 pm

whew

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Jun 03, 2022 9:01 pm

Man said, I’m just gonna dribble through the entire defense and become messi for a minute
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:36 pm

Zidane should replace Deschamps before Qatar and not after
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Jun 04, 2022 1:26 am

Just here patiently waiting for al these France egos to clash again right before the world cup, as is tradition
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Jun 04, 2022 4:22 am

The new GM of PSG Mbappe, European royalty in Benzema, Griezmann and whatever bloated ego he still has, Deschamps and his bloated World Cup winning ego, Pogba et al. Yup, ticking time bomb...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Jun 04, 2022 8:41 am

You play defense when your team has the ability to play defense.. playing shit football AND losing is a big no-no, especially with such a huge talent advantage
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Jun 04, 2022 11:42 pm

Doc wrote:The new GM of PSG Mbappe, European royalty in Benzema, Griezmann and whatever bloated ego he still has, Deschamps and his bloated World Cup winning ego, Pogba et al. Yup, ticking time bomb...

I’m sure all of GM stuff with go to Mbappe head and when it does France is going to have issues. There were attitude problems last couple of years, but were pretty well contained. It could go badly quickly but a same time there is little doubt about their talent so bottom line, who knows!

But also this reaction is coming from a simple friendly we’re no doubt experimentation is going on
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:27 am

Doc wrote:The new GM of PSG Mbappe, European royalty in Benzema, Griezmann and whatever bloated ego he still has, Deschamps and his bloated World Cup winning ego, Pogba et al. Yup, ticking time bomb...

It's actually the opposite Doc.  When France come to a tournament in form and cocky, they get surprised.  When there's doubt, criticism and pressure, they usually win or reach the final actually.

Before WC 2018, France NT was very criticized in France especially.  Then going into Euro 2020, everyone gave them the trophy.  WC 2022, Benzema wants to win it, Mbappe has a decision to justify, etc.  There's hunger there.  I actually want them to go into a tournament with some bad results before...  it forces them to concentrate and play as a team.

Also, you can't really argue with France NT results in the 25 years now.  Most successful NT out there consistently in that timeframe... you have 12 major tournaments with 2 WC wins, 1 Euro win, 1 WC final and 1 Euro final.

Based on the past 25 years, we have a 42% chance of making the finals of this WC purely on results.  Ii'll take that any day.

But it's football... can you get caught in an elimination round game and lose in penalties despite being better?  Of course you can.  Just ask Spain NT.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 05, 2022 6:10 am

This sex offender becoming the best player in the world is surely the universe playing a joke on us
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Jun 05, 2022 11:53 am

Welcome back Nick
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 05, 2022 12:21 pm

Hey I missed GL for sure
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:09 pm

I think I became a bit addicted to it. I’m in hospital after major surgery and still
Posting! Sometimes I think I would be better to take a break but some post comes along that I feel I have to respond!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:41 pm

Welcome back nick cheers
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:47 pm

futbol_bill wrote:I think I became a bit addicted to it. I’m in hospital after major surgery and still
Posting! Sometimes I think I would be better to take a break but some post comes along that I feel I have to respond!

Laughing it do be like that

you are then lucky to have avoided the glory years from 2010 to 2015, just ask @McAgger, @Onyx and @Great Leader Sprucenuce they were hardcore GL addicts
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 05, 2022 3:24 pm

futbol_bill wrote:I think I became a bit addicted to it. I’m in hospital after major surgery and still
mucho animo amigo!
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jun 05, 2022 3:39 pm

@Bill.  I’m here for you man.  I make it a point to keep your blood pressure up.  Seriously, best of wishes.   I’m just joking around 90% of the time on this forum you should know.  

@Nick.  Dude!   Welcome back!!
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Sun Jun 05, 2022 6:45 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:This sex offender becoming the best player in the world is surely the universe playing a joke on us
This isnt the CR7 thread is it?

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Jun 05, 2022 7:08 pm

Welcome back Nick.. it’s absolutely insane we have all been together for 12 years..
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:19 pm

Benzema x 2pac the greatest combination since Pasta and ketchup
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:30 am

Benzema in a Nino Brown jersey is stuff of dreams at this point.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 27 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next