M99
Pedram
CBarca
The Demon of Carthage
Freeza
47 posters

Page 5 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 43  Next

Go down

USA Gun Violence & Police Brutality Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: USA Gun Violence & Police Brutality Thread

Post by El Gunner Sun May 31, 2020 9:17 am

Young Kaz wrote:
Nishankly wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:

Black Americans are not Migrants. Whether or not they protest or not the vast majority of white Americans either hate them or are apathetic.

True, i'll still put them among minorities unless someone has a problem with that categorization.

Again, that doesn't answer my question. Does looting and burning put them in the good books for the White people who are racists, do they need to do this to be equal? If they do then refer again to the bottom most question.

I agree there aren't too many ways out of this but with Martin Luther King and Gandhi, we achieved things much greater than anything we are fighting for right now and how? if you remember. Now, a social media post is enough bring a multi billion company to its knees. Peaceful protests have won LGBTQ rights in the most religious countries you can imagine. How does burning a poor man's shop get an entire minority their rights?

Poor men dont own shops in America.

Black people dont need to be doing ANYTHING to be in white peoples good books. They picked their cotton for CENTURIES. They fed their kids for CENTURIES. They worked for free for CENTURIES. They were disenfranchised for CENTURIES. Black people dont owe white people a god damn thing. And its by the grace of Buddha they are not burning cities down on a consistent basis.

Nonviolent gets you NOWHERE. If black people were nonviolent, and crying in church the way the establishment wants that murderous officer would be on the street right now harassing another poor person. If nonviolent was so successful they wouldnt feel the need to drag out Dr.King, a man who was MURDERED over half a century ago as an example of success. These protests has the world looking at it, and is getting people locked up. It is working.

Thank you Young Kaz. This makes me so happy. Can we vote this GL post of the Year, admins?

CBarca wrote:Can't wait to get absolutely fuckin shit on for implying that we shouldn't wish death on police officers.
Fuck a piggy

El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

USA Gun Violence & Police Brutality Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: USA Gun Violence & Police Brutality Thread

Post by Freeza Sun May 31, 2020 9:17 am

Absolute ridiculous scenes. Who the fuck uses a bow and arrow on protesters
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun May 31, 2020 9:20 am

Pls don't stop now.
Burn it all down.
Riot.
Riot.
Burn it all down.
Bare to the bones.
Expose.
Until you rightfully get back what's been taken away from you and yours.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun May 31, 2020 9:43 am

“A riot is the language of the unheard.”

Peaceful protests really got the job done...
Just look how peaceful this protest was:

USA Gun Violence & Police Brutality Thread - Page 5 Selma-civil-rights-march-promo

And Stonewall

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stonewall_riots

The violence of the Stonewall riots is the reason LGBT organisations started organising. Riots are a way to communicate you're being oppressed and the aftermath of a riot can spawn this stuff.
____

A non violent protest is simply nothing more than a fucking parade. Just look at the Women's march after Trump got elected. A white, liberal virtue signaling parade
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun May 31, 2020 10:32 am

That's a new method of protest I was not aware of hmm

USA Gun Violence & Police Brutality Thread - Page 5 28911960-8363407-Looters_steal_goods_from_a_Target_store_in_Minneapolis_in_the_mi-a-39_1590656099501
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun May 31, 2020 10:34 am

Looting from uncle sam that’s been looting them for generations :banderas:
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun May 31, 2020 10:49 am

LeVersacci wrote:Looting from uncle sam that’s been looting them for generations :banderas:

Looting from companies who fired people during a pandemic in order to keep their bonuses Proud
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun May 31, 2020 11:25 am

America is such a shit show lmao
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun May 31, 2020 11:45 am

https://www.reddit.com/r/gifs/comments/gtv20r/police_officers_asserting_dominance_over_a/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

What in the actual fuck
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun May 31, 2020 11:46 am

I feel like i'm living in the apartment above a meth lab
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun May 31, 2020 12:52 pm

LeVersacci wrote:A random security guard shot and killed lmao

Imagine protecting racist pigs or uncle toms in 2020
It's pretty disturbing how you keep making light of deaths and encouraging them.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun May 31, 2020 1:00 pm

Freeza wrote:
LeVersacci wrote:Looting from uncle sam that’s been looting them for generations :banderas:

Looting from companies who fired people during a pandemic in order to keep their bonuses Proud

I understand that black people have been mistreated throughout history but stealing and murder is never justifiable. The cop who killed the guy should go to jail but it's not OK to kill white policemen as you've been advocating in this thread.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sun May 31, 2020 1:05 pm

The actual fuck?!
The way the police is behaving, I say just keep burning stuff until the police changes. It seems to be the only way.

Edit: I'm reacting to the posts with videos of police behavior. I'm not disagreeing with myesyats in the sense that I don't think you should kill people. But by now, I understand and support a hearty dose of violence with those riots. You will not be heard without it.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun May 31, 2020 1:16 pm

Yeah but who suffers when you burn down the city? The average American, the guy who put his life into his small business. Answer me this, how on earth are the police suffering when you burn down a Neiman marcus store?

I’m gonna trigger a shitton of people but here it is. I feel bad most for the successful, hard working black men who are excellent members of society. And there’s plenty of those to go around. It’s the trash that comes from the section 8 housing that eats pizza all day and plays video games that make the rest look bad. Those are the looters.

You can’t justify looting, stealing, and violence. In my county Algeria, there have been peaceful protests for more then a year now. Peaceful, education driven, secular and intelligent. You want to know what happened when we resorted to violence? MILLIONS of Algerians died in the war against France and the civil war.

I can’t stand people who berate this country. America has given my family and myself an opportunity to live a good life. I guess most of you haven’t lived in the dictatorship a country like mine has, so you don’t see how bad it can really get
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sun May 31, 2020 1:24 pm

FennecFox7 wrote:Yeah but who suffers when you burn down the city? The average American, the guy who put his life into his small business. Answer me this, how on earth are the police suffering when you burn down a Neiman marcus store?

I’m gonna trigger a shitton of people but here it is. I feel bad most for the successful, hard working black men who are excellent members of society. And there’s plenty of those to go around. It’s the trash that comes from the section 8 housing that eats pizza all day and plays video games that make the rest look bad. Those are the looters.

You can’t justify looting, stealing, and violence. In my county Algeria, there have been peaceful protests for more then a year now. Peaceful, education driven, secular and intelligent. You want to know what happened when we resorted to violence? MILLIONS of Algerians died in the war against France and the civil war.

I can’t stand people who berate this country. America has given my family and myself an opportunity to live a good life. I guess most of you haven’t lived in the dictatorship a country like mine has, so you don’t see how bad it can really get

The bold is why ADOS is a thing and black americans have BIG issue with immigrants who come over here and look their nose down on them.

Who do you think made up the vast majority of people who marched and took beatings to get the civil rights(which led to immigration from African nations) passed in this nation? It wasnt the most rich and successful in the black community. It was the economically deprived black people. The ones with little to lose and everything to gain by fighting for the rights of everybody else. The ones who got the big benefit of Johnson's social welfare state.

Its disgusting when immigrants, who have given up on their own countries lets keep it 1 hundred, come over here and bash the ethnic minorities over here. If a person who sits on section 8 does NOTHING else in their life, you should give thanks to their community and culture for taking the beatings to get you out of a nation your own people couldnt(and wouldnt) do the same for there.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun May 31, 2020 1:36 pm

FennecFox7 wrote:I’m gonna trigger a shitton of people but here it is. I feel bad most for the successful, hard working black men who are excellent members of society. And there’s plenty of those to go around. It’s the trash that comes from the section 8 housing that eats pizza all day and plays video games that make the rest look bad. Those are the looters.

Consider me triggered. Does being poor make you trash in your views? A lot of the people who are in Section 8 housing are there because they grew up in a system with no prospects.

I've heard other immigrants speak like you (even some black African ones), where they say "I came here with no money or connections, had to learn the country and still built a life for myself, they're already here, only laziness stops them from achieving the same" but I think what you have to understand is that a large swathe of the black population is never given the tools to be successful because of systematic discrimination.

There's also all sorts of people looting. There's news articles coming out about people from out of state, white supremacists, etc taking part in the looting as well (as a way to foment chaos and turn people against the protests). There's definitely opportunists as well as people with very legitimate grievances. I don't think you can say "these kinds of people do the looting" because it seems to encompass a wide section of society.

FennecFox7 wrote:I can’t stand people who berate this country. America has given my family and myself an opportunity to live a good life. I guess most of you haven’t lived in the dictatorship a country like mine has, so you don’t see how bad it can really get

Just because a country has some benefits doesn't mean it should be exempt from criticism, especially a country as flawed as America. That blind nationalism leads down a dark path.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun May 31, 2020 2:02 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:The actual fuck?!
The way the police is behaving, I say just keep burning stuff until the police changes. It seems to be the only way.

Edit: I'm reacting to the posts with videos of police behavior. I'm not disagreeing with myesyats in the sense that I don't think you should kill people. But by now, I understand and support a hearty dose of violence with those riots. You will not be heard without it.

As much of an advocate as I am for peaceful protest, I understand and even think a dose of the violent isn't unwarranted. But I wish it was targeted more directly at the places that are doing the harm. Massive amount of damage here in Madison, and primarily small business owners who don't really deserve it.

But that anger might go that way. I'm actually ok with some of that too. We as a community can rebuild those shops and help those owners. You cannot rebuild the lives our black citizens and the oppression they live under as well as the threat, sometimes life ending, of police brutality.

So yeah I'm even fine with some of that, too.

What pisses me off are the # of anarchists and Animal Crossing wanting selfish individuals who are taking this as an opportunity (see EG's language) to "fuck the system" who are only endangering black lives. They aren't allies. They're using this for their own gain.

As usual black people and poor people will be the ones who suffer for it. Especially in a place like my home, where many of the rioters were white.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun May 31, 2020 2:17 pm

El Gunner wrote:

Babun wrote:
Spoiler:
And you think that actively ongoing system in America is ever going to change to make it inclusive for all?

You just have to burn that shit to the ground, and inevitably kill the rich, that's the only way change comes about.
And what do you do afterwards when the shit is burnt to the ground? You know how most dictatorships and totalitar systems are created and established?
People are promised equal rights and better access to everything, the sheep destroys the institution then there is no control organ to prevent the new "leaders" from controlling everything and soon you live in a shithole dictatorship much worse off because the gouvernment isn't functioning at all. Of course, the problems will stay the same and even get worse. If the rest is not coming along (African Americans aren't a majourity) there'll be a civil war with mass shootings and more discrimination of the said minority because there's no police to defend them.

So instead of telling bullshit like burning your home to the ground (that place is also your home, don't forget) change the functioning system in a way that suits your needs better. It's a huge plus that you live in a democratic country. The idea is to make the other parties interested in your cause so they support your agenda. You are a minority so you need the support of the other parts of the population. What do riots with violence against civilists will achieve? You will alienate the rest of the population, your cause will be overseen.

Also, I don't know whether Chinese or Russians support the extremist left view in the US for you to think like that but to spread the wealth one has to earn it first. You can't just disown people for no reason, you can make the spread of the goods more just. Otherwise, migrate to China or Russia, they live the idiology you preach directly or indirectly.
Get your bum up and work! Then you have the right to complain about the uneven spread of the wealth.

Last edited by Babun on Sun May 31, 2020 2:23 pm; edited 4 times in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun May 31, 2020 2:19 pm

Edgy bois pretending they are fucked up in the head, laughing at cities being destroyed and people getting shot as retribution

Disappointing to read this here
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sun May 31, 2020 2:30 pm

CBarca wrote:
VivaStPauli wrote:The actual fuck?!

As much of an advocate as I am for peaceful protest, I understand and even think a dose of the violent isn't unwarranted. But I wish it was targeted more directly at the places that are doing the harm. Massive amount of damage here in Madison, and primarily small business owners who don't really deserve it.

But that anger might go that way. I'm actually ok with some of that too. We as a community can rebuild those shops and help those owners. You cannot rebuild the lives our black citizens and the oppression they live under as well as the threat, sometimes life ending, of police brutality.

So yeah I'm even fine with some of that, too.

What pisses me off are the # of anarchists and Animal Crossing wanting selfish individuals who are taking this as an opportunity (see EG's language) to "fuck the system" who are only endangering black lives. They aren't allies. They're using this for their own gain.

As usual black people and poor people will be the ones who suffer for it. Especially in a place like my home, where many of the rioters were white.

Cbarca, homie, why werent you pissed off when Trump supporters were holding a rally and openly threatening and putting black lives at risk with firearms on display in Green bay just a month ago?

Where were the anarchists and Animal crossing selfish people when George Floyd was murdered? Where were they when madison pigs killed Tony Robinson? Why is black lives being endangered only an issue when they come out? When they are at home, and black lives are still in danger, everything is hunky dory and we can sit around and watch basketball?

Madison got that work last night, and I saw the videos where it kicked off. It was a ton of angry black young people out there with the white ones letting your state know what they think of it.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun May 31, 2020 2:51 pm

Warrior wrote:Edgy bois pretending they are fucked up in the head, laughing at cities being destroyed and people getting shot as retribution

Disappointing to read this here

happy to read that, dear Canadian with a brain Thumbs up
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sun May 31, 2020 2:52 pm

USA Gun Violence & Police Brutality Thread - Page 5 Toab7325ax151

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun May 31, 2020 2:56 pm

Absolutely no one here arguing against setting small businesses on fire said anything like that about those other moments
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun May 31, 2020 2:59 pm

The entire last few pages have been an absolute shitshow.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun May 31, 2020 3:06 pm

I can't believe what some of you guys are saying. The world has really turned to shit.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sun May 31, 2020 3:08 pm

FennecFox7 wrote:Yeah but who suffers when you burn down the city? The average American, the guy who put his life into his small business. Answer me this, how on earth are the police suffering when you burn down a Neiman marcus store?

You are VERY MUCH under-appreciating the difference in reaction the average racist reserves for those he perceives to be descendants of slaves, as opposed to other minorities. I'm white, and not from America, and still have in my time there seen a couple of instances, where people profiled black people, for example clutching their handbags, or quickly rolling up their windows, you know the drill - only to relax quite a bit when the same black person opened their mouth and spoke with an obviously foreign accent.
The reactions often were still not pretty, but less fearful, less judgmental, and a whole lot less aggressive.
For some reason there is a special kind of racism that is the most vitriolic and venomous kind, which is reserved for urban black Americans, especially those from low income inner city areas.

Well it's not "some" reasons, it's a well-researched subject. But I still feel this point should be made.

Edit: Obviously it's still better not to go looting, especially if it's hitting non-franchised stores. I just feel like it might be "worth it" by this point.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 43  Next