Thimmy
chad4401
futbol_bill
Doc
Mr Nick09
35 posters

Page 26 of 39 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32 ... 39  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 26 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by titosantill Tue May 23, 2023 11:17 pm

Yes, i agree 100% hala. i would like him to score more goals, especially in the league. Two to three players registering 20 plus league goals would be ideal for me. Unless its some of those messi led barca sides which had multiple scorers, madrid having at least two guys who can consistently get us 20 plus la liga goals, and maybe another who can get us 15 liga goals, can be helpful to our league campaign. Our second scorer at 10 league goals doesnt cut it for me.

titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 26 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Thimmy Wed May 24, 2023 10:26 am

@Sports Are you familiar with Lyon's CB, Castello Lukeba? I talked to a guy the other day who said he's young and has been showing a lot of potential. We're going to have to replace Rudiger and Alaba eventually, so it's always interesting to hear about up and coming defenders.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Wed May 24, 2023 2:46 pm

Mbappe wont renew so the saga will start all over again

Flo has a good chance to deliver. New stadium and Mbappe is the perfect superstar for the new generation.

Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed May 24, 2023 6:12 pm

lol here we go again. let me just squash this before you get your hopes up. Real madrid will probably end up going for one of these no name la liga strikers like Joselu or borja iglesias or whoever to drink coffee on the bench. for your own good, stop getting your hopes up about top signings. i detached myself from that like 5 years ago. people thought the scheme would be mbappe ends up here for free this year and Haaland for peanuts the following year. and i rightly predicted madrid would not get either....get with the program.
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed May 24, 2023 7:45 pm

titosantill wrote:lol here we go again. let me just squash this before you get your hopes up. Real madrid will probably end up going for one of these no name la liga strikers like Joselu or borja iglesias or whoever to drink coffee on the bench. for your own good, stop getting your hopes up about top signings. i detached myself from that like 5 years ago. people thought the scheme would be mbappe ends up here for free this year and Haaland for peanuts the following year. and i rightly predicted madrid would not get either....get with the program.

I agree with you Tito (this time!)

we keep hearing these Mbappe rumours but nothing this time around out of Perez nor club. My question has been where will he play? Previously Sports was telling us he needs and wants, demands to be LW. That spot will occupied for next 10 years by Vinicius? So that leaves him accepting to play CF! But didn't Madrid give some kind of assurance to Endick that that role will be reserved for him with no major signing in the interim? I would think there will be necessary competition for that role but signing a Haaland or a Mbappe would not give the kid any chance so why the early purchase.

and all this assuming a Mbappe or a Haaland would want to come and ignore the money from the likes of ManU, Chelsea, Liverpool, and perhaps Newcastle. Add that Flo isn't pissed enough at Mbappe that he would risk embarrassment again!

So first off, we heard the last time around that Mbappe wouldn't renew. Given what happened last time, we should wait until his contract actually expires before believe he isn't negotiating again, likely this time holding out for parial ownership!!!

and if he does, I agree with Sports (this time), he is more than likely headed to EPL.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Thu May 25, 2023 3:25 am

Imagine Perez giving a 16 year old his word that he won't make major singing. Either the kid is for sure going to be the next Pele or you got baited by a BS rumor

Mbappe won't be attempted this summer. Flo won't give 1 euro to PSG. If PSG doesn't accept any bids for him this summer, then I'll be more positive on our chances on getting him on the free

Flo needs one last galatico signing for his new stadium before he decides to ride off in the sunset

As for this summer, I'm more than OK with a la liga striker. Joseli, RDT (although he didn't have a good season compared to last season) or Alvaro who should be at U20s right now
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Fri May 26, 2023 6:06 pm

Confirmed by Arancha

Marco is out
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri May 26, 2023 7:26 pm

So long, you will not be missed. Now hopefully Hazard and Mendy follow him out the door
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri May 26, 2023 9:20 pm

I’m not sorry to see him go, but I do say he had a very decent year.

On his side, he wants to start and seems like he wants starter money, neither of which he will get at Madrid.

He had to accept being a backup to stay and at a salary related to that.

My question will be where he will go and will he get the two thing he wants plus how big of club will provide him with that. You would think he or his agent has something fairly certain in their pocket, otherwise why make the exit statement now.

On the club side, what do they do. They still have Rodrygo and Valverde for that role plus likely Brahim will be in the mix and if the club moves for the RB need, Lucas is available as well. I’m doubtful if a RW who can score is coming! I feel one of consequences of Bellingham coming and the way Valverde played the second half, is his role will be RW, probably a RW and CM sub role.

There is a story out today that Spurs knowing that Kane will leave this summer are offering Kane if we give them Hazard. I say where do we sign! With Mariano’s departure, Kane take that spot and Hazard going would allow the RW possibility we want and shift Rodrygo to LW and False 9 sub role.

Now we still need to hear Ceballos decision, I think he accepts and stays. plus Nacho, I’m certain he also stays. Plus I would like to see action on Vallejo and Odriozola sales, to free up roster spots. And finally what happens with Mendy? It has been confirmed Fran Garcia is definitely coming.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat May 27, 2023 3:44 am

I'm not, hope he finds a lovely club.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat May 27, 2023 4:30 am

Actually if Mbappe could be bought for 200 million, Flo would do it in a heartbeat.  But it will be done quietly this time.

This would not have blown up IF PSG had been reasonable in the summer and sold Mbappe to Madrid.   Everyone, including Madrid, just assumed that since he was ready to come in the summer, he wouldn't change his mind 1 year later.  A bit arrogant of us given that he's French and the ridiculous offer PSG made to him (we'd all take it; we're talking 100s of millions of Euros in a short timeframe).  

Going from being worth roughly 50 million euros to 250 million euros in just two years while still competing for Champion's League was not something he could pass up... and rightfully so.  

Now... it's different.  He has generational wealth.   The pressures from France and his family are off.   He can make much more of a pure football decision.

Madrid has a chance.   But it's competitive.  There are rumors he'd love the challenge of the EPL and facing off with Haaland in the same league.   Tebas ruining La Liga isn't helping... PSG could come back and offer him 500 million over 2 years too btw. Again, who wouldn't be tempted lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat May 27, 2023 1:48 pm

Yah, yah, yah!
And supposedly Haaland is coming in 4 years time. Do the people behind these stories expect Perez to not change his team for 5 years! While we can all agree, they are both great generational talents, the rumors ignore who might already be installed in their position, in this case Vinicius and what club would have to do!

And Sports still flogging that Perez was arrogant. It was the player that went against his word, which was a first time experience for Perez! And didn’t Sports try to tell us it wasn’t money that matters to Mbappe!

Meanwhile word out of Paris is they see both a Messi and Neymar departures with Mbappe the clear leader flanked by Asensio!! Sure doesn’t sound like they intend to let Mbappe just up and leave.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon May 29, 2023 4:03 pm

Would be the correct decision. Going off into the sunset on a high like his idol Zidane.

But man we would be royally screwed. Serves us right for being penny pinchers when it's come to the CF position over the years.

'Arry Kane here we come.

Kane
Garcia
Bellingham
Firminho

Would be a great summer
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Tue May 30, 2023 12:02 am

Lots of transfer talk today from our tier 1 sources

According to Arancha, Benz is seriously considering the Saudi Arabia deal. Which would leave us with no top tier striker

It was also confirmed before all of this that Joselu was going to be signed either on loan or 1 year deal to backup Benz, but Benz leaving might change that. .

Firmino interest confirmed by Taprizio. Same deal with Joselu.

Cortegana now also came out and said Carlo wants the club to for Harry Kane, but the board is refusing because they believe Joselu/Firmino is good enough as they are still holding out on Mbappe. He also confirms there is interest in Lautaro Martinez.

If Benz leaves, Perez has no choice. He has to go for one of Kane or Lautaro, there should be no let's wait on Mbappe.

Crazy day so far
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue May 30, 2023 12:30 am

Harry Kane is obviously a top, top striker, but I personally don't like the idea of signing top players who are entering their 30s. Kane might perform at a high level for another 3 years for all I know, but you never know with players at that age.

We'll have to break the bank to sign him, and then we'll be stuck with him for some time, which would be great if he hits the ground running and keeps performing until we find a suitable replacement, but a really bad deal if he doesn't and we're stuck with another aging player on high wages that has a tanked re-sale value on the transfer market.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Tue May 30, 2023 12:43 am

who the hell knows where these rumors come from? but if they are true, 200 million isnt something to sneeze at, you take it and bow out whilst you still have the fans' support. works for all parties; we get to do a sensible rebuild instead of looking for scrubs to sign (a ridiculous policy), and the player retires with more money in his pocket than kellog's got flakes.
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Tue May 30, 2023 1:31 am

Arancha is 1000 percent reliable, while cortegana I'd give a solid 85 percent.

The Benz situation has thrown everything off. It was looking like Benz/Joselu/Alvaro until the news broke about Saudi Arabia

Perez won't have a choice here. Either he breaks the bank for Kane/Lautaro or have Joselu/Alvaro/Rodrygo as the strikers next season.

Levy is a huge pain in the ass and will ask for 100m plus even if Kane is 29 and 1 year left on his contract. Lautaro on the other hand is younger, might cost around the same ballpark but is certainly not on Kane's level
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue May 30, 2023 1:59 am

Kane turns 30 in two months. I imagine Levy will ask for more than 100m, which is likely the main reason why Kane has stayed at Tottenham for so long despite wanting a move away from the club.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue May 30, 2023 1:41 pm

If it was up to me, I’d go for Lautaro and Firmino. One item in the Kane rumours was that they wanted Hazard, which would be good in that it frees up a spot for another forward. If that were to happen, then Joselu is attractive. I feel Alvaro on 1st team would be a waste. He is better to continue his development at Castilla or out on loan.

Still waiting to hear some developments regarding our needs at fullbacks!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue May 30, 2023 8:31 pm

In other words, he is leaving. I actually respect him for doing this. Doesn't overstay until he becomes a burden. We just need to buy a proper replacement and not settle for shit strikers.

Kane, Firminho and Joselu for that CF spot will be great depth. Joselu will only be on loan, Firminho on a free and Kane for a cut price (hopefully)
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue May 30, 2023 10:19 pm

Question, can Firminho play as RW? and secondly, what’s the existing deal re Joselu i.e. why is this being considered a loan?

I got mixed up in my comment above. I was confusing Lautaro (at Inter) with Julian Alvarez (at City), both Argentines!! I had meant to say I prefer Alvarez over Kane because he’s younger, has good potential, won’t be a starter at City because of Haaland whereas with Kane there are all the possible issues Thimmy discussed above.

Bottom line, is Benz leaving on his own may just be what was needed to resolve our lack of scoring, particularly if one of the three can also play RW.

What’s the read on Hazard? I’ve heard so many stories and versions of what might happen. Sure would be great if he leaves or retires on his own accord so that we don’t have deadwood in squad depth.  Similarly we need to loan or sell Odriozola and Vallejo, allowing room for RB and LB pursuits and selling Mendy!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed May 31, 2023 8:52 pm

Benzema got a 100m per year offer from Saudi Arabia? And legal age of marriage is probably something like 14 over there. He gone!
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:47 pm

Myesyats wrote:Benzema got a 100m per year offer from Saudi Arabia? And legal age of marriage is probably something like 14 over there. He gone!
Boy hasn't even earned that much in his 12 years here lol. Of course he should take it. I would definitely. He's achieved everything he set out to achieve. If he stays it will only be due to loyalty and nothing else. He'd be a fool to turn that money down.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:36 pm

In before they reveal the shocking news that Lunin is set to leave. Hope is Hazard and/or Mendy. The rest can stay put
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:42 pm

Confirmed by Ramon de mon it's not mendy
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:51 pm

Thimmy wrote:@Sports Are you familiar with Lyon's CB, Castello Lukeba? I talked to a guy the other day who said he's young and has been showing a lot of potential. We're going to have to replace Rudiger and Alaba eventually, so it's always interesting to hear about up and coming defenders.

Sorry just saw this.

Yes I am.  He plays for France youth teams and is getting time at Lyon too.  My personal opinion is that he's far too raw and young to make a move to Real Madrid.  He needs to get a full season at Ligue 1 first.  I don't think the new owner of Lyon, John Textor, will sell him now.  He's not Aulas and doesn't need cash.

A player to watch.

Also watch out for Rayan Cherki of Lyon next year.   He's a healthy version of Fekir imo.  He should break out next year if he has his head screwed on straight (not a given).

I really really hope we go after Lens' striker Openda. He's one we should take a chance on if we can. I like him a lot and really had a good season this year.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 39 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32 ... 39  Next