Thimmy
chad4401
futbol_bill
Doc
Mr Nick09
32 posters

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 25 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by halamadrid2 Fri 12 Aug - 10:19

He'll be able to show his kids all his medals and his number 7 shirt. His kids will then look through the list of legends on the website and they'll be surprised to not find their dads name.

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 25 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by futbol_bill Fri 12 Aug - 11:37

He can also likely to claim highest paid Dominica Republican ever. (I think only one- most athletes from DR play beisbol or Cricket)
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue 23 Aug - 9:04

Good decision
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon 5 Sep - 6:20

They only waited until the end of the transfer window Rolling Eyes
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon 5 Sep - 8:42

I believe they are going to use it for The other Vinicius (Tobias).

I wonder how long before the other two (used for Militao and Rodrygo) are available. Both were submitted months ago!

I also think unless something changes the other two will be used for Reiner and Endick!

Of course if we don't sign Endick or Reiner doesn't develop or Tobias doesn't work out or Rodrygo doesn't solve RW issue, then one will be used for a RW in marketplace!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon 12 Sep - 22:51

I am glad it was turned down. It's one thing allowing 30yo Casemiro to leave but a whole other thing letting 24yo Valverde leave. He together with Vini, Rodrygo, Cama, Tcho and Militao are our future

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Tue 13 Sep - 23:24; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue 13 Sep - 7:37

Hala , preliminary prediction of lineup for tomorrow is out and it fits your preferences to a tee with one exception!

Courtois

Dani, Rudiger Alaba, Mendy

Modric, Tchouameni, Camavinga

Valverde, Rodrigo, Vini
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue 13 Sep - 23:24

It's a perfect line up. I just hope Rodrygo delivers because that means he'll probably be preferred against Atleti
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon 26 Sep - 6:03

Story in Marca today, that Real Madrid are planning an all out effort to sign Bellingham next summer. It says they are assuming Kroos and Modric retire and possibly Ceballos leaves. This is in addition to the rumours of signing Endick (to arrive in summer of 24) and the promotion of Vinicius Tobias.

I sense a different approach by club as to signings. First off they are continually after promising youth and for the most part trying not to get in the marketplace signing battles and secondly, they aren’t putting the signings into starting roles until they prove they belong. Look at Rudgier for example. Signing another top rated midfielder when they already have three capable of starting further demonstrates this. I expect in future that the signings of backup positions we can expect (or hope) the backups are competition for the starter. Again as we can see that is the plan with both midfield and RB. And this will lead to rotations which also is good, especially in the overloaded schedules in today’s futbol.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25