Unique
McLewis
RealGunner
40 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Donald Trump Sack Watch - Page 36 Empty Re: Donald Trump Sack Watch

Post by VivaStPauli Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:18 pm

On policy and politics alone, I even would've been fine with Biden over several other candidates. He actually is a pretty decent choice.
The age worries me, as his gaffes become more numerous I'm afraid he's getting demented or something.
And there might yet be something to the whole perv thing, not sure yet if he's just a weirdo and his main accuser is unhinged, or if she's 100% telling the truth and he's a sinister pervert.
Either way, if you just look at the politics, Biden is a decent choice. Multilateralist, decent track record with minorities, a bona fide expert on foreign policy. Would do the country some good.

VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:58 pm

Trump wrote: A day after the White House said President Trump was joking about ordering a slowdown in coronavirus testing to avoid an embarrassing increase in the number of cases, Trump responded to a question about the incident by saying, “I don’t kid.”

Trump made the eye-opening claim at his rally in Tulsa Saturday night. “When you do testing to that extent, you’re going to find more people. You’re going to find more cases!” he told the crowd. “So I said to my people, ‘Slow the testing down, please!’”

The president had expressed frustration over the rise in cases, attributing it to more widespread testing. According to data from Johns Hopkins University, there have been more than 2.3 million confirmed coronavirus cases in the United States, far more than in any other country.

Becuase if you don't test for it, they're not actually sick and everyone will just forget about it

:facepalm:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:38 pm

America ain't beating the virus and it's going to keep on spreading. I hope the EU blocks travel from there.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:58 pm

Wonder what reaction will be when the white privileged republicans realize they can’t go to Europe for vaction!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:17 pm

I won't be living in Florida, but I hope to be these protestors when I'm their age. They know what's up. Been fighting fascism since the 60s.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:19 pm

futbol_bill wrote:Wonder what reaction will be when the white privileged republicans realize they can’t go to Europe for vaction!

Is that a thing? Do Republicans travel abroad? Can't imagine they would tbh.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:21 pm

It's crazy how many readily believe Russia when they denied this over our own intelligence officials.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:45 pm

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/28/politics/trump-tweet-supporters-man-chants-white-power/index.html

I'm starting to believe the self sabotage theory
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:39 pm

Trump to Hannity
"an idiot like Bolton, who just wants to drop bombs on everybody's heads, .. you don't have to drop bombs on everybody, you don't have to kill people"

Well what do you know

when it comes to John Bolton, President Trump and me have the exact same opinion
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:35 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/28/politics/trump-tweet-supporters-man-chants-white-power/index.html

I'm starting to believe the self sabotage theory

It’s not. His base eats that shit up like candy.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:27 pm

His base has shrunk quite a bit, if recent polls are to be believed.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:50 pm

McLewis wrote:His base has shrunk quite a bit, if recent polls are to be believed.
I can't believe his base is more than 33% of the population. The rest are moderate-ish republicans that tolerate him but in many instances are ashamed to say that they support him in public.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:36 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Trump to Hannity
"an idiot like Bolton, who just wants to drop bombs on everybody's heads, .. you don't have to drop bombs on everybody, you don't have to kill people"

Well what do you know

when it comes to John Bolton, President Trump and me have the exact same opinion

Yeah I mean, most of us have the capacity to feel disgust for both Trump and Bolton.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:11 pm

Will be interesting to see how history judges Trump and the US' decline into a "banana republic"
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:50 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:

Will be interesting to see how history judges Trump and the US' decline into a "banana republic"

Trump will obviously be judged extremely badly by everyone else than his stupid supporters, I don't think there's going to be any interesting debate about that.

What I find interesting is that who will be Trump's ideological successors in the Republican party after he most likely loses this year's election. Are there going to be prominent Republicans adopting the policies that appeal to Trump's base? Wall building, trade wars, anti-immigration, America first mentality, appeal to racist white people. Trump's base will have a void to fill once he is out of politics and I wonder is someone going to successfully fill that void or not.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:24 pm

I mean the Roger Stone commute doesn't really surprise me, but it is a new low. I think his supporters don't care about anything by now, so it won't change much.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:01 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:I mean the Roger Stone commute doesn't really surprise me, but it is a new low. I think his supporters don't care about anything by now, so it won't change much.

His supporters view his actions from another perspective:
1. He didn't start any war, tries to bring back as many American soldiers home as possible.
2. The economy had a positive trend before the Wuhan virus.
3. He didn't let himself to be provoked to send national guard against the BLM protest movement. There were 3 such uprisings during the Obama era and he had called upon the help of the national guard. It's just that the mostly democratic/left media hide the issue under a carpet.
4. The BLM riots strengthened the belief of the right wing the second amendment is absolutely necessary to protect oneself when the gouvernment failed to do so. There might be more Trump supporters with this point of view in democratic states than before.
5. Biden is too leftist for them. He isn't even a compromise.

So no, I don't think they were shattered in their believes. They can't think far enough USA were geopolitically weakened even further and that China actually profits from the US "trade war". The fascist state is gaining more influence day by day.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:33 pm

I don't think his supporters can count until 5, at least not in the correct order

I mean these are people who go out on the street carrying signs and chanting "Read the transcript", and if they're asked whether they did read the transcript they say no and don't even understand the question

And his team itself are the kind of people who make a PR video with graphics and texts in which they spell the word "inaccurate" inaccurately

Goes to visit a mask factory, not wearing a mask, afterwards the whole day's production has to be thrown away.

40% approval rating. And this kind of relentless dumbfuckery is spreading to other countries too. There is no hope, honestly, we are thoroughly fucked.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:56 pm

Babun wrote:
VivaStPauli wrote:I mean the Roger Stone commute doesn't really surprise me, but it is a new low. I think his supporters don't care about anything by now, so it won't change much.

His supporters view his actions from another perspective:
1. He didn't start any war, tries to bring back as many American soldiers home as possible.
Well if there's a war with Iran soon, he will have started it. Obama didn't start any war also, btw, Bush started the current wars.

2. The economy had a positive trend before the Wuhan virus.
Not really. It was ups and downs, and it's not like he inherited a bad economy, it was already doing okay when he got elected. I mean like directly before the outbreak it was like a one-week uptrend, but that doesn't tell you anything. But job numbers were okay so I guess it's enough for Trump to start bragging.

3. He didn't let himself to be provoked to send national guard against the BLM protest movement. There were 3 such uprisings during the Obama era and he had called upon the help of the national guard. It's just that the mostly democratic/left media hide the issue under a carpet.
I legit am unsure what you're on about? I remember Obama using the NG for disaster relief, did he actually send them in anywhere in response to riots or somesuch? If yes I either forgot by now or it was legit swept under the rug, because this doesn't ring a bell.

4. The BLM riots strengthened the belief of the right wing the second amendment is absolutely necessary to protect oneself when the gouvernment failed to do so. There might be more Trump supporters with this point of view in democratic states than before.
I'm pretty adamant in my belief that the people who want guns that hard don't need a reason. They have plenty already. Sure, you're not wrong, the BLM movement might've helped that along, but they were already pretty scared when the president was black for a bit. Not sure they need added fuel for that particular fire.

5. Biden is too leftist for them. He isn't even a compromise.
If you're at a point in the political spectrum where Biden seems "too left wing for you", you are too far to the right. like those poor people. Here they have a perfectly centrist candidate that could unite the country, and they're still spewing vitriol. It's sad, and destructive.

So no, I don't think they were shattered in their believes. They can't think far enough USA were geopolitically weakened even further and that China actually profits from the US "trade war". The fascist state is gaining more influence day by day.

Sadly, agreed.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:02 am

Israel and the UAE just struck a historic trade deal. It’s a big win for Trump.

https://www.vox.com/2020/8/13/21366509/israel-uae-peace-deal-trump-palestine

Scenes when Kushner has done more for Peace in the ME than Obama
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elitedam Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:50 am

It's insane what they're doing to the USPS. That's some banana republic shit.
elitedam
elitedam
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:06 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Israel and the UAE just struck a historic trade deal. It’s a big win for Trump.

That's a huge achievement by the way. A nobel price worthy achievement. If the plan goes well, only Iran will be left to comply.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:13 pm

Since Obama got nobel price for bombing brown men what will Trump get for brokering historic peace deal?
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:50 pm

Babun wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:Israel and the UAE just struck a historic trade deal. It’s a big win for Trump.

That's a huge achievement by the way. A nobel price worthy achievement. If the plan goes well, only Iran will be left to comply.
I mean, right now Israel only has trade relationships with Egypt (1976), Jordan (1994) and now the UAE (2020). Trump deserves a lot of credit for brokering this, but I have a hard time seeing how only Iran is left, seems like there's still a lot of work to do with a lot of countries.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:12 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Babun wrote:

I mean, right now Israel only has trade relationships with Egypt (1976), Jordan (1994) and now the UAE (2020). Trump deserves a lot of credit for brokering this, but I have a hard time seeing how only Iran is left, seems like there's still a lot of work to do with a lot of countries.

The other parties want an agreement, too, but don't want "to lose face". Some time will pass, they will sign a trade deal as well and point at UAE doing the same so not such a big deal. Iran forms a block with Russia and China. Long term, they'll be geographically isolated if everyone on the other side makes peace. Trump is also helping the US budget. Arabs can't survive on their own against Iran but with Israel on their side Iran will be on a backfoot. The US can be withdraw then.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:45 pm

Adit wrote:Since Obama got nobel price for bombing brown men what will Trump get for brokering historic peace deal?

As someone who voted for Obama twice, this was always one of my biggest gripes with his legacy. That the Peace prize was awarded to him, given our foreign policy strategy at that time, cheapens it in my eyes.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next