BarrileteCosmico
Doc
Thimmy
Valkyrja
Kaladin
62 posters

Page 25 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30  Next

Go down

DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus - Page 25 Empty Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:42 am

80s_Stallone wrote:I wouldn't be so detached from the best player in the history of my club but that's just me. Kudos to you; of course winning all those titles helps!
i have learned a long time ago to separate players and club, because players always come and go. I definitely dont understand fans who follow players from club to club... but thats another story

His legacy in madrid is something very specific but i think we have been adequately prepared as a fanbase to turn the page over the past few years.

for the record my favourite madrid player is Isco, and i have said plenty of times, that he should probably leave lol

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus - Page 25 Empty Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by 80s_Stallone Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:43 am

Whatever that's just you hedging your bets
80s_Stallone
80s_Stallone
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sampdoria

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:46 am

there is nothig to hedge what are you even talking about lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:49 am

I would have never imagined that Juve had the money to not only fork out for his transfer fee, but his reported wage demands as well. Congratulations to all Juve fans, though!
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by 80s_Stallone Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:56 am

Thanks thimmy. The real question is do we have enough money for a midfielder to link the play to our front line
80s_Stallone
80s_Stallone
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by 80s_Stallone Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:57 am

Thanks thimmy. The real question is do we have enough money for a midfielder to link the play to our front line
80s_Stallone
80s_Stallone
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:06 am

As a Madrid fan, you honestly cannot get fan boyishly attached to players because this is not a club where your favourite players last as long as you think they would. You do that and you're gonna have a difficult time dealing with their inevitable departure as what is taking place currently in the Madrid fan base.

A lot of men really attached themselves to Ronaldo and cannot process the fact that not only he left but Madrid moved on as if nothing just happened and it's business as usual, to which, it is. It ain't hedging one's bet, it's knowing what you support and this is Madrid.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:14 am

Juventus is owned, essentially, by FCA. Juventus probably has the wealthiest private owner of any football club in the world which excludes clubs owned by sovereign wealth funds, i.e. countries. The problem isn't the money, the problem is structuring the finances to outflank FFP rules, like PSG does.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 80s_Stallone Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:16 am

Eh... This isn't Santiago Solari or Tomas Gravesen were talking about here. People didn't act like it was business as usual when Raul or San Iker left.

I get it tho. It makes sense
80s_Stallone
80s_Stallone
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:24 am

Money never was a problem but you must always remember who the big boss is. For some reason it was decided to open the valve, since 2016, but it wasn't always like that. In the eyes of a businessman Juve is just a sports enterprise.

Juve is Agnelli's baby yet ultimately he is not the one paying the bills Thumbs up
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:27 am

Surely Ronaldo is going to be co-owned by Parma as well imo
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:54 am

80s_Stallone wrote:Eh... This isn't Santiago Solari or Tomas Gravesen were talking about here. People didn't act like it was business as usual when Raul or San Iker left.

I get it tho. It makes sense

not entirely true, the fan base was very divided over iker many wanted him out (myself excluded, i felt his issue was confidence), especially since his mourinho feud, which was weird considering those who wanted him out also generally disliked mourinho. with raul it was time to go, i personally felt we should have let him go like 3 or 4 years before. only reason there exit strikes a bit of a cord for some is because they grew up at the club....from a sporting standpoint there was no controversy there, none at all
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by 80s_Stallone Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:34 am

Yeah I get it.

However, realizing it's time to go and the player actually going are 2 different things.

Personally I felt like del piero should have had a diminished role/retired long before he did. Didn't change the fact that when he actually left and subsequently retired (he went to another team first) it sucked.

80s_Stallone
80s_Stallone
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:02 am

Well my FIFA team just got upgraded. I'm not mad.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:02 am

Any chance Chelsea could steal Dybala? No? Okay then.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:23 am

Blue Barrett wrote:Any chance Chelsea could steal Dybala? No? Okay then.

Enjoy Higuain.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:29 am

This is a sad moment for me.

For the past 2 years I have been destroying people on PES 17 and 18 using Real Madrid with CR7 as my main man.

I made PES League Finalist rage quit an online divisions match thanks to my boys long rangers.

God bless you Kommander Proud

Molenation
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:51 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:As I said it's only happening if Mbappe or Neymar come to madrid

whos coming
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:54 am

Vibe wrote:This is a sad moment for me.

For the past 2 years I have been destroying people on PES 17 and 18 using Real Madrid with CR7 as my main man.

I made PES League Finalist rage quit an online divisions match thanks to my boys long rangers.

God bless you Kommander Proud

Molenation

I always picked Real when I played against my juventino friends on PES (with CR7 as CF). Now I dont think we'll play anymore cuz they will not let me take Juve and Kommander :'(
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:08 am

Collblanc wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:As I said it's only happening if Mbappe or Neymar come to madrid

whos coming

Considering we'll have around 600m-700m to spend after we sell Sale and Benz, we are probably going for Hazard and Mbappe, maybe Icardi and Thiago too
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:46 am

‘Cancelo set off Ronaldo to Juve’

Beppe Marotta has hailed Juventus’ ‘great team performance’ to sign Cristiano Ronaldo and revealed that ‘it all started with Joao Cancelo’.

Marotta played a key role in Juve’s €105m deal for Ronaldo as general manager, and he stressed it was the Portuguese’s ‘choice’ to join the Bianconeri.

“It was a great team performance, yes. I’m happy, very happy,” the 61-year-old told Corriere della Sera.

“The real protagonists of this team are the Juventus players and shareholders. Cristiano Ronaldo was the first to believe in this deal, the first to get it going. He chose Juventus.

“When we realised that we could take this opportunity, the shareholders agreed to support the club. I insist, it was a great team performance.

“It all started when we started negotiating for Cancelo, who has the same agent as Ronaldo, Jorge Mendes.

“We want to express maximum satisfaction and happiness at signing Cristiano and his decision to join Juventus.

“Cristiano’s very happy to play for one of the biggest clubs in the world. He’s already decided where he’ll live - a beautiful penthouse in the middle of Turin.”  

Thank you Inter, thanks @Robes  Proud
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:46 am

S wrote:

Beppe Marotta has hailed Juventus’ ‘great team performance’ to sign Cristiano Ronaldo and revealed that ‘it all started with Joao Cancelo’.

Marotta played a key role in Juve’s €105m deal for Ronaldo as general manager, and he stressed it was the Portuguese’s ‘choice’ to join the Bianconeri.

“It was a great team performance, yes. I’m happy, very happy,” the 61-year-old told Corriere della Sera.

“The real protagonists of this team are the Juventus players and shareholders. Cristiano Ronaldo was the first to believe in this deal, the first to get it going. He chose Juventus.

“When we realised that we could take this opportunity, the shareholders agreed to support the club. I insist, it was a great team performance.

“It all started when we started negotiating for Cancelo, who has the same agent as Ronaldo, Jorge Mendes.

“We want to express maximum satisfaction and happiness at signing Cristiano and his decision to join Juventus.

“Cristiano’s very happy to play for one of the biggest clubs in the world. He’s already decided where he’ll live - a beautiful penthouse in the middle of Turin.”  

Thank you Inter, thanks @Robes  Proud

Surely, Marotta didn't know who was Cristiano Ronaldo before of Cancelo
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:32 pm

Juventus made propably the worst signing of all time, 100m for a shot player. Laughing

Sad thing though there's no Paulinho Rinaldo rivalry next season. Sad
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:39 pm

Robespierre wrote:
S wrote:

Thank you Inter, thanks  @Robes  Proud

Surely, Marotta didn't know who was Cristiano Ronaldo before of Cancelo

Mendes/Ronaldo  called us and we obliged

Cancelo deal was probably important in unlocking this deal and further  establish good relations with Mendes. We haven't done business with him since the Tiago/Andrade days.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:03 pm

This is a deal arranged for much time . And in fact it is not realistic to think you close CR deal in a week.
CR words to announce his goodbye after CL final suggest that he already agreed with Juve.
Zidane to leave suddenly and at the same time Allegri to refuse Real Madrid suggest further this deal was prepared
Not for nothing Higuain out of Juve was rumoured for a while
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:14 pm

Robespierre wrote:This is a deal arranged for much time . And in fact it is not realistic to think you close CR deal in a week.
CR words to announce his goodbye after CL final suggest that he already agreed with Juve.
Zidane to leave suddenly and at the same time Allegri to refuse Real Madrid suggest further this deal was prepared
Not for nothing Higuain out of Juve was rumoured for a while
yeah this type of deal don't happen in a week

I am now finding back articles from guys like Duncan Castles talking about how CR asked Madrid to reduce his release clause to let him go, that was in December. I think the same was reported in Spain.

As soon as as he got out of the world cup, things went forward. So his reaction after the CL final was pure pettiness at being upstaged, he needed to get the moment back focused on him somehow
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30  Next