M99
CBarca
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Mr Nick09
Freeza
15 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Vibe Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:54 am

Freeza wrote:I love Collin Sexton.

Still amazed why anyone would pick Trae Young over him.

Sexton might just be the playmaker LeBron wanted in Cleveland, now that he went to play with Lonzo freaking Ball.

Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:05 am

Vibe wrote:
Freeza wrote:I love Collin Sexton.

Still amazed why anyone would pick Trae Young over him.

Sexton might just be the playmaker LeBron wanted in Cleveland, now that he went to play with Lonzo freaking Ball.

Why are you so obsessed with Lonzo? You act as if he didn’t have a great season.

Finished first in assist, third in rebounds in his class. His shooting showed improvement every month and he was the best defender in his class.

He also doesn’t need the ball in his hands, which LeBron does, which makes him a perfect fit.

But sure, Lonzo shot 30% from 3 so he’s shit.

Other rookies who shot like shot.
Dennis Smith Jr. who everyone loves 31%
DeAaron Fox 30%
Frank Nitilikina 31%

Then two rookies shot 0%
Ben Simmons
Fultz

So the six best rookie point guards in the league all couldn’t shoot, maybe there’s something to PG being the toughest position to play.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:02 pm

Why can't the season start ffs, i'm already getting heavy withdrawal symptoms.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:00 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Why can't the season start ffs, i'm already getting heavy withdrawal symptoms.

Same. The worst is happening to me. I’m beginning to sleep and eat right again. Damn NBA withdrawal...
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:06 am

Dont worry Freeza, I'm still on the Lonzo hype train

The only thing that worries me is his dad and family. The guy shooting be working hard on his body and driving to the rim and potentially facing contact. I know that he can't shoot free throws for shit, but he's never going to be an all star if he can't finish inside well. I think his shooting will naturally come, although he'll never be Steph with his form. Regardless though, I wonder how focused he is on his game with that damn family around. He might be locked in, I have no clue, but i do see it as worrisome.

It's clear that as a playmaker, passer, and defender though, he's going to be great for years to come.

I have a lot of belief in him. He had a good season, but I think next year will be even better. We forget that nobody had the limelight on them as a rookie like Lonzo did, and that was something he had to deal with and play through.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:07 am

Freeza wrote:5/80 is straight disrespect imo

Can’t wait to sign him and Middleton next year

OUT
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:19 am

Raptors are odds on favourites to acquire Kawhi Leonard Proud

Can't wait to trade away the entire team for a one year player who won't re-sign in Toronto even if he got 6 girls pregnant here

Yet, I am intrigued. We need a three team trade to make sure both Ibaka and Lowry are OUT

https://twitter.com/theScore/status/1017502607286259712

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:22 am

I would say trading all your assets for a 1 year rental Proud

But that would imply your assets are worth more than a Canadian dollar hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:30 am

That's $0.76 USD to be fair hmm

Well, were stuck with Lowry and Ibaka until 2020. Even with LeBron gone from the East, we haven't improved, fired our coach of the year, but retained our amazing bench.

I don't expect us to acquire him anyways, it would be lunacy

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:32 am

Lowry might be worth 80 cents tbh, what else can you buy for 80 cents hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:44 am

Ibaka's birth certificate

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 17 Travel-Ball-Parents-I-am-12

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:35 am

Toronto doesn’t have any “assets”, anything they can give to dump those contracts is worth it
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:42 pm

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 17 DiBOh1WV4AEdquT
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:52 pm

Just found out IT has gone to Denver.

They are going to break records in points allowed lmao.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:54 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Just found out IT has gone to Denver.

They are going to break records in points allowed lmao.

Meh. They were already horrible on that end tbf.

Jokic a bigger problem on that end. He's probably the worst defender I've ever seen.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:57 pm

Thus why they'll break points because they were already awful there hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:58 pm

Jeremy Lin playing for the hawks.

A 6'3 Harvard educated Millionaire has moved into town....The rest of us Asian guys in Atlanta will definitely have to step up our game to find a wife now Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:08 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Thus why they'll break points because they were already awful there hmm

Just decided to look up the worst defensive team in history (def rtg only available since 1997 apparently).

It's the 2008-2009 Sacramento Kings. With 1 111.9 def rating.
Worst this past season was Phoenix with 110 def rating.

That roster is def NSFL...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008%E2%80%9309_Sacramento_Kings_season

Look at that shit rofl

Kevin Martin, Spencer Hawes, Nocioni, Jason Thompson, Beno Udrih as a starting PG... My god.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:32 am

This could be fun:

San Antonio
Houston
Utah
Golden State
New Orleans
LA Lakers
Oklahoma City
Denver
Minnesota
Portland

Which two teams are not making the playoffs?

I'm going to go with Portland and the Spurs.

The Spurs are even worse than last season with Kawhi threatening to sit out/them holding out for some outrageous valuation of a one year rental to every team not named the Lakers. I still think they should cut their losses and trade him, and don't wait, remove the cancerous limb to salvage the body.

Portland. They are the Raptors of the West. The third seed last season followed by a sweep in the playoffs is picturesque of what the Raptors would do in the same situation [and have done]. The comparison goes further when you think about how both teams rely on a couple overrated players in the back court chucking up bad shots and disappearing in crunch time. I think now the West has improved even more, which makes that many more regular season games feel as if they are playoff games, and if I know my Raptors Trailblazers, it is that they will feel this pressure and disappear like only them and us can Proud

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:34 am

Luca wrote:This could be fun:

San Antonio
Houston
Utah
Golden State
New Orleans
LA Lakers
Oklahoma City
Denver
Minnesota
Portland

Which two teams are not making the playoffs?

I'm going to go with Portland and the Spurs.

The Spurs are even worse than last season with Kawhi threatening to sit out/them holding out for some outrageous valuation of a one year rental to every team not named the Lakers. I still think they should cut their losses and trade him, and don't wait, remove the cancerous limb to salvage the body.

Portland. They are the Raptors of the West. The third seed last season followed by a sweep in the playoffs is picturesque of what the Raptors would do in the same situation [and have done]. The comparison goes further when you think about how both teams rely on a couple overrated players in the back court chucking up bad shots and disappearing in crunch time. I think now the West has improved even more, which makes that many more regular season games feel as if they are playoff games, and if I know my Raptors Trailblazers, it is that they will feel this pressure and disappear like only them and us can Proud

Minnesota and Denver
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:35 am

Minnesota has too much talent to not make the playoffs, even with Thibs intent on running his starting 5 into the ground after 50 games.

I think Denver will be super motivated after missing out on the playoffs by one game, kind of unreal.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:42 am

Luca wrote:Minnesota has too much talent to not make the playoffs, even with Thibs intent on running his starting 5 into the ground after 50 games.

I think Denver will be super motivated after missing out on the playoffs by one game, kind of unreal.

Minnesota has KAT and Butler. Not much else. Wiggins is the worst contract in the league, and Butler wants out.

I think an implosion is afoot. They were also a single shot away from missing the playoffs this year. Hell, they haven't improved at all.

I think they're the sure fire pick to miss playoffs of those 9.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:48 am

Minnesota were lucky to make it last year tbh, I suppose it depends how motivated and healthy Butler is.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:50 am

I could buy that. You don't see the Spurs falling out?

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:56 am

Spurs will clearly make it, Kawhi was bearly there last year either.

Honestly the only team outside the Playoffs who've improved to make it in is the Lakers.

I don't suspect a lot changes.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:58 am

I also think Portland could fall off a lot. Lillard is not gonna have a better season than last year. And I just don't see them replicating anything after they looked like a lottery team in the playoffs.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next