M99
CBarca
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Mr Nick09
Freeza
15 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:58 am

I also think Portland could fall off a lot. Lillard is not gonna have a better season than last year. And I just don't see them replicating anything after they looked like a lottery team in the playoffs.

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:00 am

You are underestimating the regular season tbh and how often bad teams win a lot.

Teams like Portland will still get loads of wins.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:02 am

I mean Portland won't see defence like how we applied again before May lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:07 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I mean Portland won't see defence like how we applied again before May lol.

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 18 Screen-Shot-2018-01-20-at-10.32.56-AM

Pls
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:11 am

Being traded brah :coffee:

In all seriousness though it's not about that, it's that nobody bothers to defend like that during the regular season.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:14 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Being traded brah :coffee:

In all seriousness though it's not about that, it's that nobody bothers to defend like that during the regular season.

Would only trade him for Giannis. And then we'd probably have to get an extra pick from them.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:54 am

The Mavs can surprise this season with playoff contention. It‘s Dirk‘s final year and they are pushing hard with DeAndre Jordan and Doncic.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:05 am

They can't let's be honest, unless you believe Doncic is LeBron they don't have a chance.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:40 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:The Mavs can surprise this season with playoff contention. It‘s Dirk‘s final year and they are pushing hard with DeAndre Jordan and Doncic.

Too many teams above them have to fall off

The West was unbelievably tight last season and should be even more competitive. It leaves less margin for error, so its hard to imagine the Mavs making a surge

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:43 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Spurs will clearly make it, Kawhi was bearly there last year either.

Honestly the only team outside the Playoffs who've improved to make it in is the Lakers.

I don't suspect a lot changes.

I'm not so much picking on them because of Kawhi, they've also lost Parker and Anderson. The West from 3-9 was a difference of what, 3-4 wins? If it's like that again then any of these teams can drop off- and that's not even including LABron in the mix

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:01 pm

Yeah more I think about it you might be right tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:55 pm

I don't see Spurs making it tbh

I also don't see Mavs in contention

It will be roughly the same group but we'll have to see about Pels. Could see Nuggets getting in over them
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:55 pm

Shit, and LA
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:13 pm

Jabari to Bulls confirmed
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:31 pm

2 years/40M.

That's a lot of money on LaVine/Jabari

I hope both moves work out. Having suffered a torn ACL myself, I almost immediately sympathize with any and every athlete coming back from that.

I quite like Chicago's core, they need to trade Lopez because what's the point but:

Dunn/LaVine/Jabari/Markkanen is half decent in L'East

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:36 pm

It’s a 1 year deal for Jabari with the second being a team option, so they’re not risking anything at all. Just using their cap space on best remaining players
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:37 pm

Bulls got one of the worst defensive teams in the league now though.

Then and Phoenix gonna be giving up 140 a game
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:16 pm

Obviously it depends a lot on the Kawhi situation, but even if he moves or doesn't play for them, I think they could still.
I'm with Freeza, Denver and Minnesota don't make it.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:37 pm

Pop would drag anything to the playoffs at this point.
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:13 pm

CBarca wrote:I don't see Spurs making it tbh

I also don't see Mavs in contention

It will be roughly the same group but we'll have to see about Pels. Could see Nuggets getting in over them

Doubt it we can defend at an elite level without Cousins and only bettered ourselves on that side of the ball.

I love Boogie and Rondo but the reality was the effort wasn't really there until about 10 games before Boogie's injury, I stand by that week or two before Boogie went down that we looked amazing (better than we did in the playoffs) but for much of those 40+ games we took a while to get it together.

Translate that to what happened after Boogie's injury, we were elite defensively and the effort was never lacking and our winning percentages were higher.

TL:DW There were higher points with Boogie and without him our playoff success is limited but we were way more consistent without him.

Also this is without mentioning that we relying on Okafor at center lmao, Randle is obviously a big upgrade there.

My only concern is how bad Payton actually is but the reality is he'll play with Anthony Davis so I suspect he'll look better than he has.

Denver are talented but the reality is they can't stop anybody so I'm not really concerned by them, I honestly think we'll be pretty comfortable tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:36 pm

Mole starting that pivot on Boogie already Proud

I hope Jabari the best. But Bucks were right not to match. He just hasn't shown himself to be a good enough NBA player to deserve that contract and be a net positive for the bucks.

Just sucks because he was a consensus good pick for that draft but we used a #2 pick on Bari and if he turned out to be great...bucks would be in a position to be one of the best teams in the league. Imagine us with Embiid.

But injuries ruined him (and his atrocious defense), and that was just unlucky.

I think most Bucks fans are happy for him and have nothing but good feels regarding his time with our team
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:41 pm

Not really pivoting on Boogie tbh, I firmly believe if he stayed we would of replicated what we had when he went down but I'm just talking about the reality of the growing pains we had.

Such growing pains I don't believe will exist this season.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:59 pm

Randle and Paul George with the worst agent of all time lmao. Letting his personal hate towards the Lakers cost his client about 100m combines.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:52 am

A healthy Anthony Davis means the Pelicans are in the playoffs, you're talking about a player who's worked himself into the MVP/DPOY conversation, a 30/12 player on any given night that will equate to wins. If Randle and Mirotic play the same as they did last season then it's quite a simple thing to me.

The Spurs are in a substantially worse position than last season, they better hope Lonnie Walker is the second coming for them to stay a playoff team- a Kawhi trade easily changes this and Pop is obviously still the best coach in the league.

Minnesota is led by Thibs but still have Butler, KAT, Wiggins and Teague, that's a 3 seed team in L'East.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:28 pm

RG where you at?

Our boy LeBron out here supporting our Summer League boys.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:00 pm

Can't wait to tell my kids what is was life to watch Jason Hart play for the Lakers

What a legendary player
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next