Warrior
Hapless_Hans
Harmonica
guest7
Myesyats
61 posters

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Official: Neymar signs for PSG - Page 8 Empty Re: Official: Neymar signs for PSG

Post by Kaladin Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:56 am

What exactly is the rape-y type? Laughing

Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Official: Neymar signs for PSG - Page 8 Empty Re: Official: Neymar signs for PSG

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:58 am

some people are just idiot, writes idiotic statement, nvm

kudos for neymar for coming forward like he did, he didn't lawyer up and he shut up. These sexual harassment accusations, regardless of the degree of seriousness (from just harassment to rape) are kinda tried in the court of public opinion now, because it's extremely difficult to establish the facts.

in that, Neymar made a great case for himself, just looking at the texts and scenario of their conversation.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:06 am

How transparent he is there is honestly great, you don't see that very often from any famous people much less Sportsmen.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:12 am

NeganIsco wrote:I didn't Know we had licensed Attorneys and Investigators on GL.

Neymar seems the type who could potentially do that.

Lmao you again. You are unbelievable.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:13 am

pretty much, he didn't lawyer up, and the response came just a few hours after the story went public. Even if he had the information before it went public and had the time to edit that video, it was pretty fast. If you let a story like that simmer in the press, you are done.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:19 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:pretty much, he didn't lawyer up, and the response came just a few hours after the story went public. Even if he had the information before it went public and had the time to edit that video, it was pretty fast. If you let a story like that simmer in the press, you are done.

Not that I have any opinion on the allegation, BUT

he didn't have only a few hours, they themselves claim they knew this was coming after an 'extortion attempt', what was it, a couple of weeks ago?

him releasing images of whatsapp messages obviously proves nothing whatsoever

I'm not inclined to believe anything other than he's innocent at this point, but let's keep it real
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:24 pm

extortion? i thought he was referring to the rape accusation, not something else which happened weeks ago... ok i may need more info about that.

We can't argue the facts in this type of situation. this is the court of public opinion, only perception matters until there is an actual trial. Not that i want to defend Neymar but the way he came out in front of this thing is something i respect, that's all. it's not about believing he is innocent or not.

thing is, we have 0 details regarding the actual complaint that is made against him.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:34 pm

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:54 pm

Neymar handled this like a boss tbh, puts the ball back on her court
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:18 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:extortion? i thought he was referring to the rape accusation, not something else which happened weeks ago... ok i may need more info about that.

We can't argue the facts in this type of situation. this is the court of public opinion, only perception matters until there is an actual trial. Not that i want to defend Neymar but the way he came out in front of this thing is something i respect, that's all. it's not about believing he is innocent or not.

thing is, we have 0 details regarding the actual complaint that is made against him.

Ni, I don't have any extra info either, what I meant is, if I read right, in Neymar's statement they say they 'sadly knew this was coming' since a lawyer 'representing the woman' contacted Neymar a few days, or a couple of weeks (yeah I realize it couldn't have been more than a couple of weeks, so maybe I misread that), ago about the alleged rape in what they call an "extortion attempt"

Just saying this in response to your point about how little time they had to doctor their response. They had time, i.e. days not hours.

Not that I want to insinuate anything. We'll have to wait and see what more facts come to light if any
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:38 pm

Wonder what his hot gf thinks of all this? Very Happy Pretty sure he has one?

Doesnt seem like the woman has anything on him. Best she can hope of is being annoying enough so he pays her some amount off.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:23 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:Wonder what his hot gf thinks of all this? Very Happy Pretty sure he has one?

I ain't know about hot but I'm sure his sister would love him regardless of his infidelities.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:44 pm

even if theres no evidence Neymars image is forever tarnished, not completely but still

Women have too much power in that regard, can basically ruin any man's life with a couple words
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:15 pm

the Vice president of the brazilian FA just said Neymar might not play the copa america, like the fck lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:06 am

He's finished. Won't play in Qatar either. Probably for Xavi's team but for sure not at the WC
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:23 am

What kind of clickbait posts are these Laughing
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:21 pm

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:37 pm

Lmaooo wtf is going on

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:47 pm

Clutch wrote:Lmaooo wtf is going on

Girl tryin' get paid.

Girl gon' get taken to court instead Laughing
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:59 am

Kick wrote:
Clutch wrote:Lmaooo wtf is going on

Girl tryin' get paid.

Girl gon' get taken to court instead Laughing
but why would she release that video? I'm also confused as to why she went from about to suck his dick to about to stab him in the jugular in .1 seconds

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:35 am

Officially out of the Copa America.

Vinicius time has arrived
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:47 am

I can't help but think about the possibility of him being innocent. Imagine being out of the CA and having your reputation and honor tarnished for a crime you didn't commit.

If he's guilty, I hope he gets what he deserves. If he's innocent, whoever is taking him to court should be buried underneath the prison.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:43 am

It's an injury that's keeping him out of the Copa. He was playing last night in the friendly against Qatar and got taken off after going down. Had to be helped out.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:08 am

So this video represents the actual "attempt at rape / assault" or something that happened the next day or the day before?
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:44 am

Neymar is a waste of a professional footballer, yes he twisted his ankle, but this is also exaggerated, he just couldnt play with all the stories going on, convenient for everyone.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:18 am

Not an exaggeration... it's serious. Can be out up to 4 months.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next