CBarca
RealGunner
Luca
M99
Great Leader Sprucenuce
15 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Luca Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:00 pm

Predictions tonight, brothers?

Wolves @ Pistons
Nuggets @ Hornets
Rockets @ 76ers
Cavs @ Nets
Spurs @ Heat
Pacers @ Thunder
Grizzlies @ Mavs
Jazz @ Suns
Raps @ Warriors
Wizards @ Lakers

------------------------------------
Wolves-> smashed last night, can't see them dropping two in a row but they're really a fraudulent team. I can't believe I hyped them for two and a half days before the season started
Nuggets -> West>East. Hornets aren't bad but not really that good either
Rockets-> Still no Chris Paul but still enough to get it done against a 76ers squad that is competitive on their best night but still a long way from being favoured against a team like this, even at home
Cavs-> back to back for both teams. The Bulls actually held Cavs very well despite the big talent difference. LeBron wins this one but if D'Angelo and co. are hitting jumpers then it will be close
Spurs -> No Whiteside, Dragic just returning from injury. I would've probably taken the Heat, who I feel are underrated if both of the previously mentioned were fit. Spurs will get it done
Thunder-> The Pacers obliterated the Wolves yesterday who were without Butler, still remain without Turner themselves. The Thunder should get it done here.
Grizzlies-> I'm surprised to see how well the Grizzlies have began the season but when you have Gasol and Conley, maybe its not that surprising. They should beat the Mavs
Jazz-> No team should lose to the Suns
Warriors-> The Raps are without JV and Nogueira, means Poeltl and Ibaka are the only big men available. DeMar also missed practice yesterday. The Warriors should destroy the Raptors.
Wizards-> back court versus back court. The Warriors have a better back court. They should win (sorry brother @freeza)

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:08 pm

Don't disagree with any of your picks, although Rockets losing wouldn't surprise me even if i don't expect it.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:29 pm

I think we’re gonna win Molenation

Gonna be a crazy high scoring game I’d think
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:45 pm

Imagine calling a team fraudulent after a couple games rofl

Sure they got smashed by the pacers, who shot at an incredible clip, but they also beat the thunder. It's too early to say anything. LeBum lost to the Magic by 20 and beat the bulls by like 6 or 7 last night.

Definitely should illustrate how important Butler will be to them though, and how fantastic a player he is. A guy who has great stats but offers even more than the stats sheet will tell you. Been a huge Butler fan for years now
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:55 pm

They beat Thunder on a ref mistake though.
#Justice4George
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:55 pm

The Wolves lost to the Spurs without Kawhi, beat the Jazz and the Thunder by a combined 5 points and got annihilated by the Pacers without Turner at home.

The only sample we have is 4 games, quite clearly fraudulent based on their results and I've watched 3 of those 4 games, they have been quite poor in many ways.

One game without Butler versus three with him, that's an even smaller sample than me calling them frauds and you can spin it any which way, its an underwhelming start for a team with players of their quality

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:56 pm

I expected this tbh so i can't really call them fraudulent lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:00 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I expected this tbh so i can't really call them fraudulent lol.

I bought into the hype. I think they'll get it together but early signs are very poor. Its a big ask to go from 30 wins to 50 but I have high expectations for a team with Butler, Towns, Teague and Wiggins

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:50 pm

Imagine being a professional fitness coach and letting this happen rofl

https://streamable.com/zqbnu
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:51 pm

I just looked at their team and thought the pieces don't fit, so far i have seen nothing that will make change that opinion.

Not to mention their offence is trash, the amount of times against OKC they didn't get into anything until there was 5 seconds left in the shot clock was ridiculous.

I will not be surprised if Blazers, Clippers and Grizzlies finish above them.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:21 pm

In terms of organization being dumb AF, Philly are entering Sacramento territory

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:23 am

Sixers were up 7 with 90 seconds to go....

Lost by 1 lol, pretty much all their losses so far this season Raptors aside smack of young team gonna young team.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:00 am

Trevor Booker just missed two free throws to close out the game

Play goes down the court, LeBron is fouled. Two shots to tie it

Misses first shot

Intentionally misses second

Nets doing this without Russell and Lin, good for them. Cavs on back-to-backs aren't looking so great so far. Old team but they let worse teams hang around way too long- early days and IT will most definitely help

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:03 am

Can't wait to see the Spurs with Kawhi back.

Rudy looks amazing for coming off an achilles injury. He might mess around and win 6MOY but I wonder if Pop eventually starts him. If Murray can progress: Murray-Green-Kawhi-Gay-LMA would be sick
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:05 am

Nets beating the Cavs rofl

Nets are gonna end up in the 4-7 range pick wise. Danny won again
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:05 am

Nets just beat the Cavs ffs. Great game

Warriors are about to kill my Raptors

dmize wrote:Can't wait to see the Spurs with Kawhi back.

Rudy looks amazing for coming off an achilles injury. He might mess around and win 6MOY but I wonder if Pop eventually starts him. If Murray can progress: Murray-Green-Kawhi-Gay-LMA would be sick

Pop is just an absolute genius. I'm not surprised at all that Gay is doing well but I am surprised at how good the Spurs have been without Kawhi thus far. Murray looks like another gem

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:54 am

I'm so done with these NBA referees. Absolute disgrace. Every player is allowed to rough up our players without the ball and nothing is ever called. Disgrace.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:52 am

We’re such a joke team Laughing

Up 5 with a minute left. 10-0 run for the Warriors. Lowry with the game on the line is one of the worst decision makers of all time.

I fully expected that we would lose tonight but not like this

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:01 am

Luca wrote:We’re such a joke team Laughing

Up 5 with a minute left. 10-0 run for the Warriors. Lowry with the game on the line is one of the worst decision makers of all time.

I fully expected that we would lose tonight but not like this

We also had a 10-0 run to come back Molenation

Ingram carried us back. He has been really good on defense this game. Incrddible he gets so much hate.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:23 am

Freeza wrote:I think we’re gonna win Molenation

Gonna be a crazy high scoring game I’d think

1 for 2 on this prediction Molenation
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:43 am

Lakers in playoffs as we speak.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:57 am

Luca wrote:The Wolves lost to the Spurs without Kawhi, beat the Jazz and the Thunder by a combined 5 points and got annihilated by the Pacers without Turner at home.

The only sample we have is 4 games, quite clearly fraudulent based on their results and I've watched 3 of those 4 games, they have been quite poor in many ways.

One game without Butler versus three with him, that's an even smaller sample than me calling them frauds and you can spin it any which way, its an underwhelming start for a team with players of their quality

Not important to me. We're 5 games into an 82 game season. It's too early to say much of anything at all. Bucks and Magic are 3 and 1 respectively in the east, does that mean much?

Too early to say anything. The team was always going to start rough when the roster has changed as it has.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:44 am

dmize wrote:Can't wait to see the Spurs with Kawhi back.

Especially if LMA keeps playing how he is, seriously dude looks like a more efficient Portland LMA atm.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:05 pm

CBarca wrote:
Luca wrote:The Wolves lost to the Spurs without Kawhi, beat the Jazz and the Thunder by a combined 5 points and got annihilated by the Pacers without Turner at home.

Not important to me. We're 5 games into an 82 game season. It's too early to say much of anything at all. Bucks and Magic are 3 and 1 respectively in the east, does that mean much?

Too early to say anything. The team was always going to start rough when the roster has changed as it has.

I really don’t understand your issue with me saying they’re fraudulent this far. The only sample we have is the five games they’ve played.

Did I say they can’t turn it around? No, I didn’t. I said that I have big expectations for them because of how talented they are.

You also cited Jimmy Butler’s importance on an even smaller sample. Unreal, just unreal

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:06 pm

Imagine having the last shot to tie the game and instead of shooting you start twerking your opponent while you're in the air

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:07 pm

Laughing Why do Lakers look like Denver?
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next