CBarca
RealGunner
Luca
M99
Great Leader Sprucenuce
15 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:07 pm

Laughing Why do Lakers look like Denver?

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Luca Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:10 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Laughing Why do Lakers look like Denver?

Throwback jerseys

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:14 pm

Love those jerseys. Gotta get me one.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:16 pm

Towns really making a case for most overrated player in the league. All stats that guy. He delivers negative defense from the most important defensive position in the game.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:18 pm

He's a classic case of people hyping up to be something he could be rather than what he is tbh.

I keep saying this but it's so true for so many young players Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:20 pm

Freeza wrote:Towns really making a case for most overrated player in the league. All stats that guy. He delivers negative defense from the most important defensive position in the game.

I think Wiggins wins that battle quite easily. Unreal how they play on the same team.

Last night was a great set of games, the Raptors really pissed me off, Ibaka travel and Lowry brick for two of our last possessions in the game while leading. We didn't even shoot well, similar to the Spurs game, but we stayed in it.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:24 pm

Luca wrote:
Freeza wrote:Towns really making a case for most overrated player in the league. All stats that guy. He delivers negative defense from the most important defensive position in the game.

I think Wiggins wins that battle quite easily. Unreal how they play on the same team.

Last night was a great set of games, the Raptors really pissed me off, Ibaka travel and Lowry brick for two of our last possessions in the game while leading. We didn't even shoot well, similar to the Spurs game, but we stayed in it.

Towns has the worst defensive rating in the league right now from a Center. Only one player is worse with more than one game played, Dennis Smith Jr.

He's delivering one of the worst advanced statistics defensive effort of all time so far. Wiggins isn't much better though. The entire Minnesota team is god damn awful on defense.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:26 pm

Brandon Ingram has been such a great defender this season btw.

He has to be. That body is basically perfect for defense. Worst case scenario he comes Tayshaun Prince, which is not bad for a team that wants to compete.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:44 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BastOfugEsm/?hl=en&taken-by=bleacherreport

ffs rofl

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:26 pm

Never made it clear that you're basing them being frauds on recent games. Thought you were declaring them frauds for the season like Mole is doing, when it's blindingly obvious you can't make an assumption like that this early.

If you want to call them frauds this early I'm ok with that tbh. I still disagree, I would call it underperforming due to having a new team, but that's not altogether that different from saying they're frauds.

If you did make it clear you meant only through the games played so far I apologise since I don't have a problem with that
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:33 pm

CBarca wrote:Never made it clear that you're basing them being frauds on recent games. Thought you were declaring them frauds for the season like Mole is doing, when it's blindingly obvious you can't make an assumption like that this early.

If you want to call them frauds this early I'm ok with that tbh. I still disagree, I would call it underperforming due to having a new team, but that's not altogether that different from saying they're frauds.

If you did make it clear you meant only through the games played so far I apologise since I don't have a problem with that

Then my apologies too brother, I was speaking presently, based on our small sample. So far, its more than them being underwhelming, their losses haven't been close and they've won narrowly when they did. The bench is a real concern and defensively they've been getting torched.

They have to turn it around and will be a playoff team, it would be a disgrace for them not to be there

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:54 pm

Luca wrote:We’re such a joke team Laughing

Up 5 with a minute left. 10-0 run for the Warriors. Lowry with the game on the line is one of the worst decision makers of all time.

I fully expected that we would lose tonight but not like this

Don't beat yourself up over it.

Dubs just tuned into Championship mode for that last minute.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:56 pm

Luca wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BastOfugEsm/?hl=en&taken-by=bleacherreport

ffs rofl

ffs, going to bump that when I win fantasy this season Proud
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:00 pm

El Gunner wrote:
Luca wrote:We’re such a joke team Laughing

Up 5 with a minute left. 10-0 run for the Warriors. Lowry with the game on the line is one of the worst decision makers of all time.

I fully expected that we would lose tonight but not like this

Don't beat yourself up over it.

Dubs just tuned into Championship mode for that last minute.

Its fine now, realistically we were not supposed to beat Golden State, home or away but we tossed them this one hard. Albeit if they played better, then this game would've never been in question so it goes both ways

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:05 pm

Yeah, Warriors still playing really rusty atm. Lots of turnovers is what's keeping their games tight.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:20 pm

For people who are unaware, the Bucks are playing the Celtics tonight in Milwaukee on a floor that is a replica of the MECCA that the Bucks used from 1968-1988. The floor was widely renowned throughout the NBA during that time partially since the Bucks were quite a good team, and also the colorful flooring (it was commissioned as an art project by artist Robert Indiana).

There is a 30 for 30 short on it which is pretty interesting

Might be worth tuning into, I'll definitely be trying to watch some of it.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:24 am

Giannis is like a damn cheat code

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:25 am

I mean we know he is, but he's not playing that great so far lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:41 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I mean we know he is, but he's not playing that great so far lol.

Posted that after he wrecked a defender

He's just fun to watch. I was reading they're going for Bledsoe but the Suns are apparently asking a lot

Last edited by Luca on Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:42 am

Bucks should try shooting a 3 pointer at some point tbh

Heard they count more than twos

That being said, Monroe has been big for Milwaukee not falling behind by large numbers early here. His contract looked a big problem for Milwaukee when he first came, but since embracing his sixth man role he's been vital for Milwaukee.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:44 am

Problem is you don't have great 3 point shooting, even Middleton is streaky AF.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:45 am

Reggie Miller has been shitting all over these refs and rightly so. They've been terrible. Snell flagrant 1, that technical, wtf?

LMAOOOO GIANNIS YOU ARE INSANE
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:45 am

Baynes is dead.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:52 am

Regarding that flagrant though, I couldn't agree with Reggie more. As Reggie said, I understand that what happened to Kawhi was awful, and that closeout is something to watch for...but there is a huge difference between what Snell did and what Zaza did.

Need to start developing some sort of consistent protocol. As far as I can tell, they called it on Snell because Tatum jumped 5 inches forward onto Snell and made contact. That's pure lunacy
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:54 am

I'm gonna jinx him but Horford has been fantastic on both ends so far.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:55 am

I actually like the Bucks in terms of a supporting cast- Snell, Monroe, Middleton, Brogdon, but without Jabari, they lack a legitimate second option that the teams above them do have

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next