iftikhar
Unique
Curtinho
Nishankly
McAgger
11 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Window 2017 || Klopp Revolution back with a Vengeance  - Page 5 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Window 2017 || Klopp Revolution back with a Vengeance

Post by Helmer Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:15 pm

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

he seems to be in the mould of Firmino to me and now I can see why Klopp signed him :coffee:

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Window 2017 || Klopp Revolution back with a Vengeance  - Page 5 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Window 2017 || Klopp Revolution back with a Vengeance

Post by Nishankly Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:31 pm

Salah and VVD seem realistic atm. 100m combined for them lmao can't believe we are actually spending.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:32 pm

VVD seems like a very very big risk but considering the hype around it is worth taking the risk when we are competing against the likes of Chelsea and ManCity.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:48 pm

Imagine we managed to sign VVD , Salah , Keita and lacazete . Hahaha that would be a boss window.

Anyways reports of VVD are coming in strong, 60 mil for a defender, not sure how to feel but if him and matip can fix that defence his worth as much as a 20 goal a season striker. Nice to see fsg spend, I think they understand they need to if they want this club to go anywhere.

Without a doubt if we have a great transfer window , our best signing will still be Klopp.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:01 pm

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/liverpool-klopp-van-dijk-transfer-10573311

let's see where it goes :coffee:

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:05 pm

I think it's safe to say the vvd deal is off Very Happy
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:01 pm

Seems like our transfer window is unraveling, as usual. hmm

Can't I'm unhappy with tentativeness regarding £40mil Salah and £50mil VVD. :coffee:

But Klopp better have done his homework.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:26 pm

tbh the club and the owners are a joke. the most important transfer window for us in 20 years and we have fooked the vvd deal up and looks like we wont pay the going rate for salah. the same shit happened with deli ali. lost the player to spurs over something like £1.5mil
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:33 pm

Summer Transfer Window 2017 || Klopp Revolution back with a Vengeance  - Page 5 Tenor

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:45 pm

The club is a joke, the ow era are a joke and this whole VVD deal is a *bleep* joke.

What a bunch of *bleep* down right dumb mother *bleep* ameatuers.

How the *bleep* do you even get us in such a mess, you have to be so stupid to get is this position.

Honestly someone needs to be sacked, this is totally unacceptable.

mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:54 pm

mr-r34 wrote:The club is a joke, the ow era are a joke and this whole VVD deal is a *bleep* joke.

How the *bleep* do you even get us in such a mess, you have to be so stupid to get is this position.

peter moore only got the job a month ago ffs rofl
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:41 pm

VVD was overpriced anyways. Glad that shit happened. 60m+ for him? Are you having a laugh mate? rofl
Overrated by everyone because of the lack of defenders in the PL.

Anyway, the most laughable thing here is Salah.

Either Rodgers or FSG could of signed him for 13m in 13/14 when we desperately needed him to help push for the title. We decided not to pay anything over 12m. Chelsea bought him just because. Here we are expecting him to sign for 35m a couple years later. rofl
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:59 pm

Unique wrote:
mr-r34 wrote:The club is a joke, the ow era are a joke and this whole VVD deal is a *bleep* joke.

peter moore only got the job a month ago ffs rofl
Pretty sure he tried some FM (or whatever shit EA churns out) tactic. :whistle:
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:08 pm

Yeah, let's put the blame on the guy who's been here for 2 minutes.

It's not like FSG haven't leaked transfer details out before.

It backfired on them hard, but I guess they do need another scapegoat after all.

Also seeing as I'm ranting all over, Carragher can *bleep* off too. Great servant for us, but he's been acting like an absolute *bleep* since he's retired. How many players has he attacked at Liverpool now? Seriously what the *bleep*. Karius? Moreno? Balotelli? His "bromance" with Gary Neville is disgusting, pull your *bleep* head in and support the *bleep* in red ffs.

His latest "piece" on Sturridge ticked me off. :facepalm:
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:21 pm

Shambles. First we get banned 2 years at the academy for tapping 12 year olds and now this. Something is seriously messed up at the club.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:53 pm

we messed it up as usual Laughing

no shit can cover it up

So RA just stop it.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:00 pm

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/814436/Marco-Asensio-Liverpool-Real-Madrid-Offer-Bid-43m-Transfer-News-Rumour-Gossip-News

just bid on the players we know we will never get

Laughing

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:08 am

Agreed. Absolutely unacceptable.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:12 pm

First off… You’re all absolutely right. The dealings to this point feel like absolute amateur hour. However, I don’t think it’s for the reasons being played out in the media.

Have we botched the most important deal of this transfer window…? Certainly looks like it right now. Is there a way back… I think so.

It’s being played up in the media that we “tapped-up” VVD. Now, that’s probably true, but it happens in nearly every big-money deal these days. It’s also likely that it’s a matter of degrees. Players have contact with other clubs. That’s simply going to happen in today’s technologically-enabled world. However, in this case, it seems that LFC and other clubs were given permission to speak with him. As with most things, the devils in the details. We may have gone above and beyond what Saints had agreed to. I certainly have no inside info, there. But, a professional at the level of Van Dijk does not make a career move without speaking to his future employers.

Where we seem to have transgressed is actually in our media dealings. We had already convinced the player to join us. Knowing this, we leaked that info to the press in an attempt to head off the bidding war that So’ton was desperate for. If you notice, in THAT apology, what we’re actually apologizing for is media speculation, not tapping-up, inappropriate contact, or anything of the like.

Strangely enough, I actually think this is good news. If this is indeed the case, then it means that a deal’s not dead. I know, I know… They “ended interest”. However, that means absolutely nothing, either legally or in the eyes of FIFA and the FA. Interest can easily be renewed, especially if the player pushes for a move.

What’s likely to be the true windfall of this whole fiasco is that Saints will almost certainly get their expected fee for Van Dijk. I think we’re talking well above the current world record fee for a defender. Some outlets are reporting figures in excess of £70m. That may be a bit much, as Saints actually do have incentive to sell. An untenable situation with their player, a lack of bidders, and Katharina Liebherr’s personal tax issues all contribute to their need to sell. However, they will want to do so in a manner that paints them in a good light with their supporters and maximizes profits.

In short, yeah… we botched this up big time. However, that doesn’t mean we’ve no way back. If this weren’t LFC and an absolutely vital player to our future success, I would be far more fascinated to see how this plays out. As it stands, I simply want it wrapped up quickly, for whatever fee.

Yes... I said 'whatever fee'. I'm not usually one for advocating the 'show me the money' approach. However, Van Dijk is unique in that he is already an elite player in the league, still developing, has a good injury history (despite the end to this season), and plays a position we desperately need. It certainly seems like we’re willing to spend this window to solidify our status as a top-4, if not title-challenging, club. Therefore, we need to take this opportunity to improve. Doing otherwise would seriously stunt the development of the club.
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:15 pm

Liverpool agree £4.5m Andre Wisdom sale to Derby :coffee:
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:28 pm

Salah back on apparently. Echo confirming, It's like they waited for James Pearce to come back from holiday.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:39 pm

Nishankly wrote:Salah back on apparently. Echo confirming, It's like they waited for James Pearce to come back from holiday.
30 months later and three times higher. Still a good deal.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:19 pm

Still think we are forcing the issue to gain a step after the VVD saga. I want a CB and a CM in before any attackers. I know lack pace without Mané etc but nooo CB, LB and CM!
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:04 pm

Salah passes medical Heart
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:29 pm

Great signing cheers
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:35 pm

Have you seen how it was announced on Twitter? Possibly the greatest announcement I've ever witnessed. *bleep* amazing.

Still at 34.3m which means Carroll is still the costliest. Lol.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next