Glory
rincon
Casciavit
Firenze
S
54 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I - Page 13 Empty Re: 2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I

Post by Unique Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:25 pm

Firenze wrote:Valencia has been one of the best RB in the world this season, feel like I'm in the matrix. Didn't see that coming in 2017.
you are comedy gold rofl rofl rofl rofl

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I - Page 13 Empty Re: 2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I

Post by Unique Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:26 pm

M99 wrote:He's better than any of the fraud fullbacks on your team and has been PL's best RB this season.

Go back to crying about Klopp and having wet dreams about getting a British manager who voted for Brexit to manage your team.
wow that escalated quickly rofl rofl
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:28 pm

Firenze wrote:Valencia has been one of the best RB in the world this season, feel like I'm in the matrix. Didn't see that coming in 2017.
according to you man u have the best right back in the world. the best mf player in the world. the best keeper in the world. the best striker in the world and the best manager in the world. makes me wonder why you are 6th LMFAO rofl rofl rofl
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:37 pm

Valencia's having a better season at 49 years old than Clyne has and probably will ever have rofl
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:38 pm

Firenze wrote:Valencia's having a better season at 49 years old than Clyne has and probably will ever have rofl
Valencia best in the world rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:41 pm

w0t

I tyyped out a response but apparently forgot to send it before that.

I'll try to paraphrase;

are you sure you're British? unreal M Night Shamylan level twist when it turns out you're polish because you seem to have a hard time comprehending posts in English

I never said half of those things, besides De Gea being the best in the world, which is true, debatable at worst. And knee-jerking Ibra when he scores an important goal (he's top 5 in the world and better than anyone to ever play in the history of your club btw)

Valencia has absolutely been a top 5 RB in the world this season, I didn't say he was the best. I'd love to discuss it with you but I doubt you can even name 5 RB's outside of England you ignorant numpty.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:44 pm

and I don't even think Valencia's been amazing, he's just been incredibly reliable and not put a foot wrong. More so speaks about the lack of depth in that position worldwide than me hyping him, but again, puts in better performances weekly than the likes of Clyne, Brave Glen Johnson and Flannagan have for Pool in the last decade.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:45 pm

Firenze wrote:w0t

I'll try to paraphrase;

are you sure you're British? unreal M Night Shamylan level twist when it turns out you're polish because you seem to have a hard time comprehending posts in English

I never said half of those things, besides De Gea being the best in the world, which is true, debatable at worst. And knee-jerking Ibra when he scores an important goal (he's top 5 in the world and better than anyone to ever play in the history of your club btw)

Valencia has absolutely been a top 5 RB in the world this season, I didn't say he was the best. I'd love to discuss it with you but I doubt you can even name 5 RB's outside of England you ignorant numpty.
I'm just gonna type 6th and leave it there. Valencia the best right back in the world jesus wept rofl rofl rofl rofl
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:49 pm

concession accepted

and now for some transfer news;

Representatives of Manchester United are said to have met Dries Mertens to discuss a possible summer transfer of the Belgian star in the summer. Naples-based paper Il Mattino (via calcionapoli1926) claims that representatives of the Red Devils met the Belgian star in a hotel based in the city centre.

Mertens’ current deal expires in 2018. He has 23 goals and 11 assists in 34 appearances in all competitions with Napoli so far this season.

The 29-year-old is said to have rejected a contract extension offer from Napoli. The club had reportedly offered him a new € 2.4 million-a-year salary which is two times more of what he gets at the moment.

:bow:

copy/pasting this from Redcafe Proud

THE SUN

Bayern Munich could make a surprise move to end Granit Xhaka's disappointing spell at Arsenal.

Toby Alderweireld is close to sealing a new contract with Tottenham - with the deal also dropping his £25m release clause.

Arsenal and Chelsea are ready to battle it out for Wolves' £20m-rated winger Helder Costa.

West Ham have triggered an option to keep Adrian at the club.

DAILY MIRROR

Tottenham striker Harry Kane is facing a battle to play again this season.

Chelsea are hopeful of completing deals for wonderkids Billy Gilmour and Daishawn Redan.

Jack Wilshere is not thinking about his Arsenal future and is only focusing on keeping Bournemouth in the Premier League.

Pep Guardiola believes Yaya Toure will have his pick of the big clubs this summer.

Arsenal and Chelsea scouts were in attendance at the weekend to check on Wolves' Portuguese star Helder Costa.

Manchester City are on red alert after Joshua Kimmich expressed frustration with his role at Bayern Munich.

Norwich want to interview Gary Rowett for vacant manager's position - but Alan Pardew also hopes to be considered.

Derby will target Gary Rowett to replace sacked Steve McClaren at the floundering Championship club.

DAILY STAR

West Ham are planning to sell Andy Carroll in the summer - and replace him with Liverpool's Daniel Sturridge.

DAILY MAIL

Mesut Ozil has handed Arsenal timely boost by suggesting he could still remain in north London even if Arsene Wenger decides to end his two-decade reign this summer.

Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has assured the club's supporters that he doesn't have to balance the books in the next transfer window and that he plans to strengthen at Anfield.

THE INDEPENDENT

Liverpool target Naby Keita was rushed to hospital on Saturday after collapsing on the pitch during his club RB Leipzig's 1-0 defeat to Wolfsburg.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:50 pm

Alderweireld had a 25m release clause? shocked nobody tried signing him if so, in this era where Mustafi and Umtiti go for 35m
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:12 pm

Unique wrote:

I'll try to paraphrase;

I'm just gonna type 6th and leave it there. Valencia the best right back in the world jesus wept rofl rofl rofl rofl

Your existence is what makes Jesus weep.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:31 pm

M99 wrote:
Unique wrote:

I'll try to paraphrase;

6th :coffee:
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:37 pm

Unique wrote:
M99 wrote:
Unique wrote:

we're 6 points behind you and have 2 games in hand. So basically we're 4th just like you. Worst banter I've ever seen.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:40 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Unique wrote:
M99 wrote:

we're 6 points behind you and have 2 games in hand. So basically we're 4th just like you. Worst banter I've ever seen.
if they do manage to win them 2 games without ibra they will still be 6th Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:44 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Unique wrote:
M99 wrote:

https://68.media.tumblr.com/87699a34742144e480ec43cac3782f10/tumblr_inline_njkmd4NYjK1sscu6n.gif

My brother...you have come one step closer to acquiring the keys to the kingdom.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:45 pm

Hans finally getting bored of winning a nothing league and switching allegiances to the GOAT competitive league

welcome to the family 2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I - Page 13 46kGJYw
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:08 pm

Unique wrote:

I'll try to paraphrase;

No, all banter aside what kind of stupid logic is this? DDG is the 2nd best gk in the world atm. And we are 6th. Chelsea is the best team in the country. Does that mean every Chelsea player is the best in the league in their positions? Friggin Leicester city with Wes Morgan and Danny Simpson won the league last season.

Valencia in this current form is one of the best RBs in the world. Hows it his fault when 100m PP, and wc players like Ibra and MickeyT are failing to convert the crosses and chances he create. His defensive game isnt perfect but even that has improved unbelievably if you consider he was a winger first and foremost and was shitting bed first time LvG tried to use him as a full back.
Only Carvajal, Alves (not watched him this season with Juve, but I suppose he is still beasting), Lahm are convincingly better than Val right now. Kyle Walker has been on par with him if you are talking about Prem but thats just about it.  

Anyway, as @Firenze rightly pointed out, not saying Valencia is WC or anything. The reason why he is one of the best atm is because the competition has been literally nonexistent and that the rest of his competitors are more or less shit.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:21 pm

Liverpool have reportedly been dealt a blow in their pursuit of Athletic Bilbao forward Inaki Williams.

Express Sport revealed last year that Liverpool were interested in signing the 22-year-old Spaniard.

It is claimed the Reds were ready to activate Williams £43million release clause in a bid to bring him to the club in the summer.

But Basque outlet Deia claim Juventus are now leading the race to sign him after making contact with Bilbao following several successful scouting trips.

However, Williams poured cold water over a move away from Bilbao last month by insisting he is happy at the club.

"Lots of things are coming out in the news but I am calm," Williams told Sportium.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:23 pm

Thank god.

This scrub can't even score 10 goals a season in Lol Liga and I'm supposed believe he's some kind of 50m talent. Gtfo Laughing
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:24 pm

Firenze wrote:Hans finally getting bored of winning a nothing league and switching allegiances to the GOAT competitive league

welcome to the family 2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I - Page 13 46kGJYw
yeah hans is bored watching Bayern win the title and challange for the champions lge. he is more interested in 6th place in the prem lge and the lge cup. Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:25 pm

Don't call me James wrote:Thank god.

This scrub can't even score 10 goals a season in Lol Liga and I'm supposed believe he's some kind of 50m talent. Gtfo Laughing
like Liverpool will pay £43mil for a player anyway. Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:35 pm

Unique wrote:

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01815/andy-carroll_1815701c.jpg
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:36 pm

Laughing that was amazing, bullied into selling Torres and then spent damn near the entire fee on Andy Carroll! rofl lad spent more time scoring cocaine from his dealer than he did scoring on the pitch for Pool

Still remember the banter from his signing

Inaki is a fraud though, don't see him moving to any decent clubs this summer

Last edited by Firenze on Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:38 pm

If Arte is lurking he will be proudly stroking his penis.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:38 pm

Unique wrote:

That's because no player worth that would be ready to join your perennial midtable club.
You're more than willing than pay 20m for scrubs like Lovren, Moreno. Markovic.
Kloppo raiding the market for Grujic, Klavan rofl
40m £ for Firmino rofl
Every big Bundesliga club knew not to touch him with a pole rofl
Sadio Mané of Red Bull Salzburg fame is your best player by far rofl
Buys Mainz 05's goalkeeper and then benches him because the Sky Sports MNF pundits tweet bad stuff about him once rofl
DAT confident man management Proud

On the other hand:
Here we have Pogba, Zlatan, Schweinsteiger, Carrick, De Gea, Mata.
Mkhitaryan who even rejected you for Dortmund rofl
The next to last Golden Boy winner Martial not even good enough to get into our starting 11. Proud

Liverpool are struggling to win a single game vs Hull, Watford, Sunderland lmao.
I actually think you would be in deep trouble if you had to play in Championship rofl

You really think, at the end of the season yo'll still be ahead of us? Laughing

You'll finish 7th and guess what

it will be an improvement rofl rofl

Last edited by Hapless_Hans on Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:39 pm

ES wrote:
Unique wrote:

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01815/andy-carroll_1815701c.jpg
what does andy carrol have to do with my post scratch
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next