windkick
BarrileteCosmico
danyjr
33 posters

Page 26 of 32 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32  Next

Go down

Match Day Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: Match Day Thread

Post by Kebab Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:31 am

I also hate him because with him messi scores less goals. He is selfish and shoots instead of passing it to Messi

Kebab
Cant go to the last pages in mobile version. There is no page numbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:33 pm

Kebab wrote:With him you feel in control, and defenders surround him because he has a great shooting ability, and he does it quickly. This surrounding opens space for others.
I dont know about you but i feel safer and in control with him

This is just a bunch of nonsense. Coutinho was awful and every time he received the ball he immediately lost it. Sometimes he managed to take a shot that went nowhere near the goal.

There's no point in attracting a bunch of players to yourself if you are unable to release the ball quickly enough.

Alena was much better.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:32 pm

It was a normal performance considering everyone flopped in attack. Because Madrid defended very well
Alena has a long way to go to be in Coutinho level. Atm he is no where near to him
Kebab
Kebab

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:38 pm

Coutinho and Alena vs Madrid. See differences in technique, quickness and control. Alena cant even turn around with the ball and lost the ball as much as coutinho despite playing only 20 minutes

Kebab
Kebab

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:13 pm

lol Unbelievably low standards if you compare € 160M guy to an average Barca B kid.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:14 pm

Also, pls stick to serving Kebabs.

1 Dürüm with garlic sauce for me, pls.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:55 pm

Not an average barca b kid for many people in this section. He already has a fanbase
Coutinho lacks confidence atm, and it mostly shows in lack of goals

Dürüm is for Messi fans mate, you stick with mcdonalds
Kebab
Kebab

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:01 pm

futbol wrote:Also, pls stick to serving Kebabs.

1 Dürüm with garlic sauce for me, pls.
rofl
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:12 pm

futbol wrote:lol Unbelievably low standards if you compare € 160M guy to an average Barca B kid.

@Kebab is utterly clueless. He's the barca section's version of Chad.

The comparison to Coutinho and Alena is baffling.

First off, Alena is 21, Coutinho 26. That is a whole 5 years difference.

secondly Alena plays as a center mid, with an eye for making forward passes and playing in between the 8 and 10 area. Coutinho isn't a natural winger but it is easily his second best position. His best position is a position that doesn't exist for anyone anymore, the classic number 10.

thirdly, one was bought for 160m, one is a youth academy product. Different expectations.

and fourthly, it was his first clasico and you could clearly see he was nervous.

As a madrid fan, I'm honestly scared at how good Arthur, Alena, and Semedo will become. They're fantastic players.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:40 am

Kebab wrote:I also hate him because with him messi scores less goals. He is selfish and shoots instead of passing it to Messi
for years we have been asking for someone that just shoots rather than trying to pass it into the goal and now that we have him we get this...
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:22 am

Arthur looks legit, no lie, I owe futbol an apology he'll never get. Semedo, um, this feels this maybe as good as it gets for him. Not exactly Alves but he can be dangerous on occasion. Alena, Real Betis in 3 years time, possibly less.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:52 pm

Im not comparing their ages i said Alena has a long way to go. This means he is still young

Doc wrote:Semedo, um, this feels this maybe as good as it gets for him. Not exactly Alves but he can be dangerous on occasion. Alena, Real Betis in 3 years time, possibly less.
This

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Kebab wrote:I also hate him because with him messi scores less goals. He is selfish and shoots instead of passing it to Messi
for years we have been asking for someone that just shoots rather than trying to pass it into the goal and now that we have him we get this...

Yes i also said that. but i think we were wrong. Passing works better than shooting for barca in most games. Shooting has its moments, when nothing works and there is no space shooting is the most valuable thing. Coutinho's problem is not shooting, his problem is that he tries too hard to impress people. He can do simple things and not lose the ball, he can play like Arthur or Alena. But instead he wants to be Messi and save the camp nou. This is not fact, this is just my observation
Kebab
Kebab

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:41 pm

Doc wrote:Arthur looks legit, no lie, I owe futbol an apology he'll never get. Semedo, um, this feels this maybe as good as it gets for him. Not exactly Alves but he can be dangerous on occasion. Alena, Real Betis in 3 years time, possibly less.

Lol. Semedo can be a tremendous fullback provided Valverde gives him the opportunity he rightly deserves and keeps Roberto at home.
Alena is a better talent than the jobbers at Real Madrid who still can't get the job done against us.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:11 pm

FennecFox7 wrote:
futbol wrote:lol Unbelievably low standards if you compare € 160M guy to an average Barca B kid.

@Kebab is utterly clueless. He's the barca section's version of Chad.

The comparison to Coutinho and Alena is baffling.

First off, Alena is 21, Coutinho 26. That is a whole 5 years difference.

secondly Alena plays as a center mid, with an eye for making forward passes and playing in between the 8 and 10 area. Coutinho isn't a natural winger but it is easily his second best position. His best position is a position that doesn't exist for anyone anymore, the classic number 10.

thirdly, one was bought for 160m, one is a youth academy product. Different expectations.

and fourthly, it was his first clasico and you could clearly see he was nervous.

As a madrid fan, I'm honestly scared at how good Arthur, Alena, and Semedo will become. They're fantastic players.

Bruh you guys don't know anything at all about footy on any level, zero none of you posers can disprove anything I say none of it.

I say isco is shit, shouldn't play and he doesn't every season, I said the team is still strong without cr or no replacements they are, and I said Solari was right from the beginning he is, said the goal drought was about slow pace thanks to isco, drop him play quicker that what happened again, who else on this forum has been saying this but me and I'm 100% right on all of it shut your face cause your not fooling anyone.

You guys isco is the best player on the team based on nothing, team is done without cr cause the players are old, shit and useless, cause cr fanboys wanna stroke his d forever and needs the team to fail especially this season, Solari is a moron cause he benched madrid 2 best players apparently, gonna lose the locker cause isco is so important, all the players love him and accept him as the best player ever, the amount of bs you guys post just to agree with each other total trash and always wrong, you guys are clueless as hell and always catching up to me years later acting like you knew along like true posers.

My bad for posting in here but some of these guys are so silly and know their repeating the things I said months ago grow up ffs.

BTW was a good madrid should be able to win imo.

Never stop lying Bruh it makes you right where is best madrid poster demon bashing Flo for bad planning lmao posers.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:27 pm

alexjanosik wrote:
Doc wrote:Arthur looks legit, no lie, I owe futbol an apology he'll never get. Semedo, um, this feels this maybe as good as it gets for him. Not exactly Alves but he can be dangerous on occasion. Alena, Real Betis in 3 years time, possibly less.

Lol. Semedo can be a tremendous fullback provided Valverde gives him the opportunity he rightly deserves and keeps Roberto at home.
Alena is a better talent than the jobbers at Real Madrid who still can't get the job done against us.

Agreed but I still see him at Real Betis as I don't see this version of Barcelona utilising their La Masia graduates as effectively as they used to. But you'll know better on how to judge your own so maybe I'm just being ignorant.

Roberto starting over a natural RB (who is pretty good) is always one of football's greatest mysteries but the former tends to come good more often than not.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:17 pm

Once again game is too intense for Messi.
If he cant dribble (his dribbling has been poor) and is a liability off the ball, then he should be on the bench for such games.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:21 pm

Messi is injured. He shouldn't be playing.

Either that or he has the stamina of a 60 year old chain smoker.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:34 pm

Semedo with a very good game at LB. Really impressed with the way he has come on this season.
I would yank Messi who has been garbage and bring on Dembele. We win this game with that change.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:39 pm

danyjr wrote:Messi is injured. He shouldn't be playing.

Either that or he has the stamina of a 60 year old chain smoker.

He has been useless off the ball for 6 years now. His dribbling has declined drastically this season. Worst part is, he doesnt track back once he loses the ball. Roberto and Vidal have gone forward of the play. Messi dribbles, loses the ball and just stands there. :facepalm:

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:42 pm

Valverde is so weird. Malcom was the standout player against Madrid, Coutinho is in garbage form - yet Malcom sits and Coutinho starts.

Suarez also looks dead. Just get Dembélé and Malcom on for some wing play and speed, maybe Alena for Vidal who is nothing else but a sub player and we should be good to go.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:45 pm

Agreed with @futbol time to get some speed on those wings.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:21 pm

It seems constant fouling is not a yellow.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:39 pm

What the hell. Clear penalty.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:42 pm

Wow, coming from watching City vs Chelsea to watch Barcelona. The difference in quality between supposedly the top CL nominees are staggering.

In fact you'd hope Barcelona are eliminated in CL before they reach City. Cause Pep's team are going to whip your ass so hard you're gonna look like a pub team in front of the world Laughing
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:42 pm

alexjanosik wrote:What the hell. Clear penalty.
How is that a penalty rofl
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:42 pm

danyjr wrote:
alexjanosik wrote:What the hell. Clear penalty.
How is that a penalty rofl

Takes out Semdo while getting none of the ball. Vinicious got a penalty for catching the wind.
The refereeing was biased throughout the match. They kept fouling and the ref never took out a card.

Dembele didnt have the impact I expected. We seemed worse once he came on. Still rusty after being out for 3 weeks. In hindsight, Malcolm would have been better.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 32 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32  Next