MrSuave
salmano9
rincon
juve_gigi
S
25 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 13 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by rincon Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:04 pm

A thought about the market. If we do go for a player like Gaitan, why not go for Papu Gomez instead?

rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 13 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:34 pm

rincon wrote:A thought about the market. If we do go for a player like Gaitan, why not go for Papu Gomez instead?

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun May 07, 2017 6:52 am

In :
Keita - €25M
DeS/Conti  - €15- €20M
Spinazzola - free
Schick - €25M (loan out to Samp for a year)
Milinkovic-Savic/Tolisso/Lemar/??  - ~€50M (?)

Out :
Lichtsteiner  - free
Lemina  - €15M
Asamoah  - €5- €10M

Benatia and Cuadrado signings covered by Coman and Zaza sales.

Ideal minimalistic mercato.

Buffon
Alves-Bonucci-Chiellini-Sandro
Pjanić-Khedira
Cuadrado-Dybala-Keita
Higuaín

Neto
Conti-Benatia-Rugani-Spinazzola
New CM-Marchisio
Cuadrado-Pjaca-Keita
Mandzukic

What do you think ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun May 07, 2017 10:21 am

Looks good.

I think something similar might happen.

In:
Keita - 25m
Schick - 25m
De Sciglio - 15m
Spinazzola - free

Out:
Licht - free
Lemina - 10m
Asamoah - 7m

Buffon
Alves - Bonucci - Chiellini - Sandro
Cuadrado - Pjanic - Khedira - Pjaca
Dybala - Higuain

Neto
Barzagli - Bentia - Rugani
De Sciglio - Marchisio -Sturaro - Spinazzola
Schick - Mandzukic - Keita

+ Audero, Mandragora, Kean

something like that its 25 players for some 50m spent.

My wishlist is different, but I can see us doing that unless we switch to a midfield 3. In that case a new top CM must come.

Also if there is the chance for a better attacking player that can play on the wings and center then we should take it instead of Keita. (Bernardeschi, Anderson, etc.)
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun May 07, 2017 10:53 am

first i will give my opinion on your mercato and secondly i will make my own list of transfers Thumbs up

At 25m i'd say Keita coulb be an interesting target. Not my favourite option at all, better players are available, but at that 25m price it's worth giving him a chance. Pjaca has knee injuries so we don't know if we can count on him.

About the right back position, if i remember well, Licht has extended for one more year so not a priority for the moment. I don't rate MDS, Conti is a better option for a smoother transition. The board surely has an eye on him already: he is tall, fast, grinta agressive and got offensive instinct. I'd love this move but doubtful it will happen.

Spinazzola might add some depth at the LW position if we use it more next year. No need to sell Asamoah who's reliable and not worth much in the market.

For the rest... Schick, Milinkovic, Tolisso are all players that i rate and in an ideal world we would sign all 3 of em...
Donnarumma will play for Juventus one day, he truly is Buffon's heir. Maybe in 2018 or later.

My favourite realistic mercato

IN
Bernardeschi
Tolisso
Milinkovic-Savic
Spinazzola
Zaza
Schick (leaves on loan)
Skorupski

OUT
Lemina
Sturaro
Rincon
Mandzukic
Coman
Neto

Higuain
Bernardeschi-Dybala-Cuadrado
Pjanic-Tolisso
Sandro-Chiellini-Bonucci-Alves
Buffon

Spinazzola-Zaza-Pjaca
Milinkovic
Marchisio-Khedira
Asamoah-Rugani-Barzagli-Licht
Skorupski

If Milinkovic is overkill then remove him from the list and don't sell Rincon.
About Benatia he is too good to be our 5th choice, the clever strategy is to pay the release clause and sell him straight away to a team like Marseille, Monaco for +/- 25m.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun May 07, 2017 10:57 am

Is Marchisio now a full-time backup for Juve ? He was great in that DLM role everytime I saw him
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun May 07, 2017 11:24 am

Oh it's only a tactical choice, Allegri prefers the Pjanic-Khedira partnership nowadays because more useful for the double pivot.

Marchisio would be a starter in any 3 man midfield.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun May 07, 2017 11:34 am

I honestly don't see how Tolisso would come here and bench anyone in the midfield 2 next season. I have only watched about ~8 games of Lyon this season but he did not impress that much.

Zaza is already sold to Valencia.

Each of Tolisso, Sergej and Bernardeschi will be very expensive. Something like these 3 would be my ideal group as well, sadly Fiore will do everything not to sell to us.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun May 07, 2017 11:37 am

Valkyrja wrote:Is Marchisio now a full-time backup for Juve ? He was great in that DLM role everytime I saw him

Since he tore his ACL he has played less games to avoid relapsing. Allegri said the policy was to play him max once a week and has roughly done so. During that time the system changed to a midfield 2 where Khedira is bringing a lot of good things.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun May 07, 2017 12:22 pm

Warrior wrote:About the right back position, if i remember well, Licht has extended for one more year so not a priority for the moment. I don't rate MDS, Conti is a better option for a smoother transition. The board surely has an eye on him already: he is tall, fast, grinta agressive and got offensive instinct. I'd love this move but doubtful it will happen.

I agree that Conti right now looks a lot better. Its just that I dont believe that De Sciglio just lost his skills all of a sudden. Milan has been too messed up since Allegri left. Having him at Juve and back with Max we can probably bring forth the top prospect he was.

I also haven't gotten too into the idea of Conti at Juve because I'm not sure that we'll raid Atalanta that hard, with Caldara coming and Spinazzola probably as well.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun May 07, 2017 12:28 pm

Conti is craving a Juve switch. I too would defo sign him ahead of DeS.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun May 07, 2017 3:17 pm

We are probably going to sign 1 winger/ss 1 midfielder and 1 wb and probably all young player (under 25) with a good potential to be future starters.I would have loved to see us go for a big name such as Sanchez or Verratti but I doubt we'll make such a move.

Keita Balde seems like a good option for winger/ss. I liked him since his first season with Lazio, he has incredible technical skills and a good eye for goals.Need to be less selfish and up his workrate but I'm sure we can handle such players like we did with Tevez and Vidal for example.

I have not seen much Tolisso but he doesn't seem bad , he is not WC yet but has everything to become one.Reminds me a bit of Vidal but not such aggresive and tireless player as Vidal was.
He does have a good workrate, and is quite smart going forward combined with decent skills on the ball.Khedira has been doing good lately and he clearly has the technique of a centre back so I don't think Tolisso would do bad.
In other hand Savic is also a player that impressed me along with Keita.He's strong, tall and controlls the midfield like Khedira, he is more similar to Sami but a bit better technically,he could be a great option as well.
Then there are other options such as Emre Can or Dahoud,Tielemans who can all be useful.

As for the WB position we should go for MDS, we can also bring back this Spinazzola guy or keep Asamoah for one more season.MDS can play on both wings and will come cheap, he has more experience and I can see he will be our first new player this summer.
There are a few other decent WB's in Serie A so we won't have any problems finding one.

We need do sign Benatia so we'll have a decent depth for our ageing defense and not risk being short on options just as we are now in attack.
We need to offload Lichtsteiner,Asamoah and one between Sturaro/Lemina.Basically replacing finished/not Juve material players with fresh blood so we'll always guys hungry for trophies and success in our team.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun May 07, 2017 3:20 pm

We also need to secure Schick ASAP. For 25 mln he would be a steal.We can let him one more season at Samp and then have him replace Mandzukic.If things go right he will bench Higuain in 4 years or so Wink Higgy will be 33 year old then and will be sent to a mid table team to finish his career after winnig us 2 CHL Very Happy
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat May 20, 2017 8:00 am

Patrick Schick chose Juventus. The player has agreed terms with Juve, who will shortly activate his 25m clause (expires mid July). #LaStampa

We just signed the next big Serie A talent ffs. Can't wait
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat May 20, 2017 9:04 am

Fun fact: the sale of Lemina will cover most of the transfer fee.

To be honest i don't know anything about his level of play but since most of you rate him, i'd say it's a true steal at 25m.

All we need now is an upgrade for the LM spot and a top 3 midfielder.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat May 20, 2017 5:29 pm

Warrior wrote:Fun fact: the sale of Lemina will cover most of the transfer fee.

To be honest i don't know anything about his level of play but since most of you rate him, i'd say it's a true steal at 25m.

All we need now is an upgrade for the LM spot and a top 3 midfielder.

I mean if you ignore the fact we paid roughly 18M for Lemina.

25M for Schick is an amazing, ruthless signing by us. Ruthless for securing it and if we do so quickly. It really fills a need for us and I believe in his talent.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat May 20, 2017 5:35 pm

We paid 10m for Lemina iirc.

Schick isn't done yet but it would be great!

rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat May 20, 2017 6:12 pm

Schick is a prima punta. Or seconda punta.  So where exactly would he play in a 4-2-3-1?

Or are we switching to a 3-4-1-2 permanently?
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat May 20, 2017 6:19 pm

I think its too early to lock him into either role.

Samp play a 4-3-1-2 where Schick plays either of the front 2. With his skill set and physique he can fit into many roles in attack so he should find space with us.

If we talk long term when/if he starts, then the 3-4-1-2 makes sense.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat May 20, 2017 6:21 pm

we paid 9M for Lemina, 18 is the shirt number lol

About Schick he will be Higuain's back up, simple as that. There is also a czech winger playing at Ajax, seen as a very promising youngster. Maybe we will go after him as well, to pursue Nedevd's legacy ?
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat May 20, 2017 6:24 pm

Warrior wrote:
About Schick he will be Higuain's back up, simple as that. There is also a czech winger playing at Ajax, seen as a very promising youngster. Maybe we will go after him as well, to pursue Nedevd's legacy ?

I wouldn't say just Higuain's back up, Dybala's back up as well. I can definitely see him next to Higuain win just like he plays like he plays next to Quagliarella.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat May 20, 2017 6:40 pm

rincon wrote:
Warrior wrote:

I wouldn't say just Higuain's back up, Dybala's back up as well. I can definitely see him next to Higuain win just like he plays like he plays next to Quagliarella.

I could see a 3-4-1-2 with Schick and Higuain up front and Dybala in behind. If we also acquire a winger like Costa or Bernardeschi then we could switch to a 4-2-3-1 with Schick on the bench.

Allegri likes to have flexibility in formations. We played 4-2-3-1 for awhile and now have gone back to 3-4-1-2. I see Allegri flipping from those two formations next year.

Thankfully the 3-5-2 is officially dead...

Last edited by juve_gigi on Sat May 20, 2017 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat May 20, 2017 6:41 pm

Just because he can do it doesn't mean he will have such an important role under Allegri for the first months. I don't think Schick will be a starter right away. Barzagli is old, next season we will use 4-2-3-1 and the easiest way to success, is to replace LM Mandzukic with someone better and keep the exact same formation after that.

Of course one day we will try a 2 cf formation but we are talking about very young player with one good season behind his belt, for the moment i see him as a replacement for ST Mandzukic.
70 min sub in Serie A/Europe + Coppa starter.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat May 20, 2017 6:49 pm

Schick definitely won't be a starter right away. He will take Allegri's trademark road to integration like the rest did (Dybala, Morata, Pjaca).

---------

I'm not sure that we will depend on the 4-2-3-1 solely next season, or even mainly. Barzagli is super old but still great and we just signed Benatia so we have 5 CBs. Alves also functions much better with less defensive responsibilities. I can definitely see a back 3 and back 4 having equal part next season, kind of like we are doing now.

We just need players that can offer a lot in attack and understand the game tactically to fill different roles on the wings and centrally.

Lets hope Pjaca is alive.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat May 20, 2017 7:08 pm

Pjaca will be back. Remember Baggio and Del Piero both had major knee injuries at a young age and came back as world class players. Even Marchisio is in top form these days. At 21 Pjaca should fully recover. I can see him contributing in a major way after January.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat May 20, 2017 8:37 pm

rincon wrote:We paid 10m for Lemina iirc.

Schick isn't done yet but it would be great!

Sorry, y'all are right. We paid 11M (500k for the initial loan, 9.5M to buy and 1M in performance related bonuses.

Kept thinking it was more but in any case, it doesn't really matter.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next