MrSuave
salmano9
rincon
juve_gigi
S
25 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 40 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Warrior Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:14 am

Mario Lemina to Southampton is 99% a done deal, medical is tomorrow (today).

20 millions is what we get for him. Can see him to Liverpool next year for 45 Laughing

Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 40 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:57 am

Warrior wrote:Mario Lemina to Southampton is 99% a done deal, medical is tomorrow (today).

20 millions is what we get for him. Can see him to Liverpool next year for 45 Laughing

Hahahahaha! I will sadly still be seeing him in the Saints Mary's stadium Sad

But really I wish him luck... I'm very proud we are making a a 10m profit from him.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:21 pm

You live in Southampton sal ?
In my mind you were living in Bhutan, now i don't have a damn clue why Laughing Laughing

My first guess is he will have success in Premier League. In his first season with us he wasn't shite like last year.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:01 pm

Juventus, from Keita to Liverpool's Can and PSG's Matuidi: the latest

Juventus is still after Lazio's Keita Balde Diao. They have been working on an agreement for some time and they think that next Sunday's Supercoppa is the perfect time to unlock the transfer. Their strategy is to add Keita without letting go of any of the other attacking options. They would like to have two players for each role: Mandzukic/Pjaca, Higuain/Keita, Dybala/Bernardeschi and Cuadrado/Costa.

In midfield they are evaluating other possibilities. After Lemina's exit, there is also a good chance Rincon can leave as well because he has multiple offers. As a reinforcement they are still looking to Liverpool's Emre Can. The English club are making it very difficult for Juve to take the player but they are still after him. The favorite as of today is PSG's Blaise Matuidi as he did not feature in Emery's side in the first game of the season. If the French player doesn't arrive the alternatives are still N'zonzi and Andre Gomes.

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/juventus-from-keita-to-liverpools-can-and-psgs-matuidi-the-latest
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:29 pm

Warrior wrote:You live in Southampton sal ?
In my mind you were living in Bhutan, now i don't have a damn clue why Laughing Laughing

My first guess is he will have success in Premier League. In his first season with us he wasn't shite like last year.

Hahahaha not Bhutan, close though... Bahrain is the country I'm from. I do my undergrads in Southampton though Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:38 pm

Cool. I was about to go to Southampton for a few weeks in June for a conference of sorts, but it fell through.

You can tell us how our boy Lemina does.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:35 pm

rincon wrote:Cool. I was about to go to Southampton for a few weeks in June for a conference of sorts, but it fell through.

You can tell us how our boy Lemina does.

Oh nice Laughing hopefully Lemina's doesn't fall through likewise Wink

I hope Southampton don't play crappy football this season too though Smile maybe Mr.Lemon can help Laughing
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:00 am

It is August 7, 2017 and we are still searching for a midfielder to cover for Pogba's place. Why isn't the management prioritising the need to get a midfielder?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:13 am

Who to get?

I kinda understand it. Its not easy to bench Marchisio and Khedira. If its a youth project, we already have Bentancur.

I think, as we all do, that we need one. I just don't know who. Milinkovic-Savic is the winner for me, but he can't come this summer.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:26 pm

Juventus are insisting on bringing back Leonardo Spinazzola ahead of schedule and could conclude a deal this week.

This morning Gazzetta report that Juve are making progress in their efforts to recall their man and that the player is also very keen to come back to the club he started his career with as part of the primavera.

Ancelotti "Juventus also signed Douglas Costa, who I once had, a great player: speed, imagination & technique. He'll do well in Italy."

De Vrij & Garay are the main targets for Juventus. (GdS)

Juventus are interested in Kovacic but the management are looking for another type of midfielders like Matuidi, Emre Can & N'Zonzi. (GdS)

Juventus could raise their offer for Keita in the coming days. Their first offer was €18m. (GdS)

#TS: #Juve have spent a lot in the mercato this summer & will spend a lot more.

According to #TS, Juve are considering the probable sale of #Lichtsteiner to bring in one of #Spinazzola / #Cancelo.

According to #TS, #Spinazzola will come in to replace #Lichtsteiner while #GdS report that Spinazzola will be #Asamoah's replacement.

#TS report that the relationship between #Juve & #VFC is excellent & including #Rincón in the deal could help lower the figure for #Cancelo.

Spinazzola "Moving to Juventus? It would be a dream come true. A club that's at the top & where my idols have played. Del Piero, Buffon..."

Spinazzola "I used to dream about Del Piero, who is my idol. To improve I watch videos of Zambrotta, and I also like Alex Sandro a lot."

Juventus are ready to activate Strootman's €45m release clause. (Il Messaggero)
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:53 pm

Lichtsteiner could yet leave Juve this summer - Nice and Wolfsburg possible destinations [Goal/@romeoagresti]

Ancelotti "It's important for Juve to be strong in defense & Allegri knows this fact, you'll see how he'll set everything up to perfection."

Juventus confident of being able to bring Spinazzola back to Turin, especially since the player himself is also pushing for the move. #GdS

Confirmed: Juventus won't sell Barcelona target Dybala [Calciomercato]
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:54 pm

STROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

if Strootman joins Juve he cannot walk in Rome anymore, seriously this can be dangerous for him

Strootman-Marchisio, a world-class double pivot for Città della Salute e della Scienza di Torino Very Happy
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:05 pm

Strootman Laughing

That would be ruthless. Huge for us too. Probably won't happen though.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:40 pm

Was his big injury a one off or has he been consistently injured since then? Haven't followed anybody outside of Juve so idk. If he's broken then no thanks.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:45 pm

He has played 4 seasons with Roma.

-First season great
-Second, injured for its entirety
-Third, the same
-Fourth, most recent, back and great

How is his release clause only 45M? He just signed a contract extension in 2017. On form, that's a great value for him, he's 27 so he is in his prime. However, he seems loyal to Roma. I'm not sure this deal could happen given that.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:51 pm

The injury lasted about 2 seasons. Since he came back he has been a beast. Not a Nainggolan level beast, but his job has been pure DM as its been great. One of the best physical DMs in the world.

I agree with Luca though, he seems loyal to Roma. Very outspoken about it due to the support during 2 years of injury.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:57 pm

Juventus defender closer to Galatasaray, here are the numbers

Massimiliano Allegri blocked Alex Sandro from moving to the Premier League and now he awaits the arrival of Leonardo Spinazzola from Atalanta to complete the missing pieces of his Juventus puzzle. Given his immediate growth with the Nerazzurri for Spinazzola, the Bianconeri club also begins to consider the departure of Kwadwo Asamoah. The Ghanaian winger, used last season as a backup for Alex Sandro, is reportedly close to a transfer to Galatasaray. According to recent rumors from Turkey via Goal.com, the club now managed by former Juventus player Igor Tudor is serious about former Udinese midfielder.

THE OFFER - According to Calciomercato.com, Galatasaray has offered 8 million plus bonuses to the Bianconero club for the player. It is a very tempting proposition, considering that in Asamoah’s current contract he can only be surrendered definitively. The option of a loan with a right of redemption can not be taken into account. Galatasaray has long been in contact with the player’s agent Edoardo Crnjar, and according to Turkish media has found agreement with Asamoah on wages, but still need to formalize their bid to Juventus. The sale of Asamoah is getting closer and closer.

-------

http://www.goallegacy.net/viewtopic.forum?t=40786
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40