I would love him to go to City and perform a partnership with Kun :wub:

danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours V6 - Page 14 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours V6

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:11 pm

No way City, Paris and Juve have better squads. Chelsea very debatable too.

Also if the Argentina NT is anything to go by, Kun and Messi have never really worked together, too similar IMO, they want to use the same spaces of the pitch.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:08 pm

Lucas Lima (Santos): "I haven't received any offer from Barca. Even if (a move to Barca) were true, I wouldn't say so (at the poker game)."

Barça to sue Santos after they notified to report a file regarding the transfer of L. Lima, whom Barça deny to have made a contact with [rac1]
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:48 pm

Barcelona ready to rival Real Madrid for Dani Ceballos. [Marca]

I hope this is true.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:02 pm

Deal with the fact that we're signing Paulinho for midfield and nobody else. It's sad but expected, to be honest.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:30 pm

Mathieu going on trial then signing at Lisbon. Dumbest sht Ive heard but whatever hopefully they agree to take him. Deulofeu brought back. Our squad so far. Masips contract ran out and is now a free agent. Tello was also sold to Betis, good to see him stay in La Liga and will make a strong starting line up with Sanabria. I included all players back from loan

Ter Stegen (25)
Cilissen (28)

Sergi (25)
Vidal (27)
Douglas (26)

Pique (30)
Umtiti (23)
Mascherano (33)
Vermaelen (31)

Alba (28)
Digne (23)

Iniesta (33)
Gomes (23)
Arda (30)

Busquets (28)
Samper (22)

Rakitic (29)
Rafinha (24)
Denis (23)

Messi (30)
Suarez (30)
Neymar (25)
Paco (23)
Deulofeu (23)
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:43 pm

That midfield still looks thin as ice FFS.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:43 pm

Can legit think atleast 10 teams with better midfield.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:39 pm

Yea I've read some rumors that some EPL clubs approached us for Gomes and we shot them down. Not only did he stink up the place last season with us, he also has done nothing with the NT. Having him around makes zero sense. I think Rakitic is a solid starter, the real issue in that line up is Iniesta, and how much he has left in the tank. He has a ton of miles on his legs, so its safe to say a rotation role would probably suit him best going forward, but the issue is we don't have a world class starter to go along with Rakitic/Busq in the starting line up. Lets say we do, somehow get Veratti, we would end up with this...

in some matches...Busq/Veratti/Iniesta (awesome)
in some matches...Busq/Veratti/Rakatic (not bad)
in some matches...Busq/Veratti/Gomes (horrible)
in some matches...Busq/Veratti/Rafinha (ok, not world class)
in some matches...Busq/Veratti/Denis (ok, not world class)

I didn't include Arda as rumors point to him leaving, even though he himself wants to stay. I think if we landed Dani Cabellos and Veratti our midfield would improve drastically - but I'm not sure I'm crazy about him joining. The kid has apparently talked down about Catalans or something like that, and has said allot of pro-Madriditsa comments.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:18 am

windkick wrote:Yea I've read some rumors that some EPL clubs approached us for Gomes and we shot them down. Not only did he stink up the place last season with us, he also has done nothing with the NT. Having him around makes zero sense. I think Rakitic is a solid starter, the real issue in that line up is Iniesta, and how much he has left in the tank. He has a ton of miles on his legs, so its safe to say a rotation role would probably suit him best going forward, but the issue is we don't have a world class starter to go along with Rakitic/Busq in the starting line up. Lets say we do, somehow get Veratti, we would end up with this...

in some matches...Busq/Veratti/Iniesta (awesome)
in some matches...Busq/Veratti/Rakatic (not bad)
in some matches...Busq/Veratti/Gomes (horrible)
in some matches...Busq/Veratti/Rafinha (ok, not world class)
in some matches...Busq/Veratti/Denis (ok, not world class)

I didn't include Arda as rumors point to him leaving, even though he himself wants to stay. I think if we landed Dani Cabellos and Veratti our midfield would improve drastically - but I'm not sure I'm crazy about him joining. The kid has apparently talked down about Catalans or something like that, and has said allot of pro-Madriditsa comments.

All tho not justified he was 15 years old and considered a Twitter troll. He also said sh!t about Casillas and his GF (Sara), he also said pro things about Barcelona, Messi and was on twitter joining in with the crowd on Pep farewell and singing. He's know to be someone he lacks in manners and comes out disrespectful, but he's too bloody good to let go of especially 15M.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:21 am

Transfer Rumours V6 - Page 14 Img_dsalvador_20170701-233856_imagenes_md_otras_fuentes_portada_2

Reads

"Operation Ceballos"

-Barca will try and convince the pearl of Betis that the Camp Nou is his ideal destination.

-20 years old and young and affordable at 15 Million euros and the club sees him as Iniesta's successor.

Transfer Rumours V6 - Page 14 DDr1obQWAAERt92

Sport with the same cover as MD's. saying Barca will try and convince him to join.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:14 pm

BS. MD & SPORT link Barca to anything that breathes and/or walks. I won't hold my breath because I know we're settling for mediocrity with the signing of Paulinho.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:33 pm

FC Barcelona are close to signing Real Betis midfielder Dani Ceballos. [COPE]
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:10 pm

Being as objective as I possibly can, Dani would have a much better chance at starting games at Barcelona (currently) than he would at Madrid (currently). So to me, it would be sensible for him to choose Barcelona over Madrid and I certainly won't fault him either.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:34 pm

Is that gonna fly with Catalan fans? Isn't this the genius that wished that bombs would kill them in the stands?
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:39 am

Yea this kid has talent but I keep reading about all sorts of ignorant sht he says about everyone and everything on social media. Basically sounds like Trump, just thinks of something and types it on twitter without thinking of how it affects the people he is writing. Sounds like he has allot of growing up to do....which is a big reason why we moved on from Deulofeu back in the day; the potential was there but his attitude was a huge issue.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:11 am

Doc wrote:Being as objective as I possibly can, Dani would have a much better chance at starting games at Barcelona (currently) than he would at Madrid (currently). So to me, it would be sensible for him to choose Barcelona over Madrid and I certainly won't fault him either.

That's exactly why some reports say that we seem to have a better hold of him atm that is, as he would be loaned back by RM if he moved there and 1-2 years he'd join them, but no guarantee for first team football with Kova/Kroos/Isco there. He'd walk into our starting XI and thats one thing were giving him, so it depends if his tweets he really hates Catalonia then he won't join or rather it was just stupidity of a child (considering those tweets were done when he was 15).

rincon wrote:Is that gonna fly with Catalan fans? Isn't this the genius that wished that bombs would kill them in the stands?

Maybe or maybe not. We've been linked to him and I have yet heard anything from many fans in regards to a potential chance of him moving here. He also said this about Basque people too. It seems he gets on with Basque/Catalan players on the international team right now tho. However we really need improvement in midfield and this kid with his talent seems like he'll fit us like a glove, so I'd assume most would forgive him, especially considering if we sign him he'd make some form of public apology and if he performs, eventually it would be water under the bridges for most.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:08 pm

The club is run by a bunch of twats. They now have spent a month and a half trying to pry away Veratti and Bellerin, 2 players with long contracts and the parent club of both of them aren't interested in selling. So instead of trying other possibilities, they continue wasting time. Meanwhile the only other rumor we have is Cabellos (solid) and Paulinho (dafuq?!). I mean there are other players on this planet, why waste so much time, it's like they don't do any real scouting prior to the transfer window and just have a napkin of like 2-3 names
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:28 am

I mean we are Barca, players have forced their way out for us, but I agree that these in particular never seemed like the type. I don't blame them for trying, I blame them for solely focusing on them while not entertaining other options.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:19 pm

Depressing Sad Plsss someone fix this Barca management.... or we will continue falling behind.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:10 pm

Cabellos chose Madrid over Barca. Not surprised given his personality and stuff he has said. Kid clearly has thr skill to play for us but his personality made it clear where he wanted to go. Stupid career move if you ask me, given the amount of depth Madrid have vs our lack of depth; minutes wise he would of been guaranteed more playing time with us

But it's interesting that we were interested in both Theo and Canellos and lost out on both (i think we were even interested in Vinicuious Jr at some point). Just like I said earlier, I'm pretty sure Theo would of got more playing time with us, though I never read that we actually bid for him and chased him so who knows

Gotta be super impressed with Madrid, quietly having a top notch window, and meanhwile we only brought back Deulofeu (waited till the last possible day to trigger it), and have looked terrible in our chase of Veratti and Bellerin and a laughing stock in our bid for Paulinho. We are basically having a crap window, in a season in which we came up short and clearly need improvements and so far we got nothing while our competitors continue to strengthen (not just Madrid, but the other big clubs across Europe). On the bright side I did read we are now turning our focus on Groetzka, Weigl or Kimmech. All solid options imo
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:43 pm

What is better - continuing with Gomes or signing Paulinho? Sad

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:15 pm

Yeah this board is full retard. I keep reading a EPL club offered something in the range of 40 something M euros for Gomes and we shot it down. Meanwhile we were trying to pay 25M for Paulinho, and only reason we didn't get him is because his club wanted us to sign the release clause which is 40M. Meanwhile Arda is refusing to leave, and keeps reiterating he has 3/4 years or whatever left on his contract and he intends to see it out because he loves the club. Theres also still that chance Lucas Lima joins in January Very Happy

So this could of of potentially been our midfield....
Busquets, Old Iniesta, Rakitic, Gomes, Arda, Paulinho, Lucas Lima, Rafinha, Denis. I mean jesus did we take for granted our once holy midfield, I can't believe it's come to this lmao

I mean it's not just Madrid getting stronger and doing it in a smart way; look at Atleti, once the transfer ban is lifted this could potentially be the squad

------------------Oblak
Vrsalko--Gimenez--Godin--FelipeLuis
----------Saul---------Koke
Vitolo------------------------Carrasco
-------------------Griezemann
------------Costa

With a ton of bench options. We are clearly falling behind here
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:23 pm

danyjr wrote:I hope Messi leaves this club. He has carried this shitty team for too long, it is about time he goes somewhere he can play with great players and live to his potential.

In what way?

Which of our first choice starters is below expected standard? Maybe only the right back and that too just for one season because before that we had the peerless Dani Alves.

I think we are better than the whole of EPL. Even as far as Bayern are concerned, most of their key players are aging.

This brings us to Real Madrid. They are the best team in the world right now. So it will be easy to forget that we beat the best team in the world in their own ground.

I think our two main problems are squad strength and tactics.

Squad strength - If our first choice starters are not available the level slips considerably. Lack of replacements means that we over work some of our starters and maybe their stamina is not what it could be in key games.

Tactics - We have to learn that we cannot go gung ho in away grounds in UCL knock out matches. This was hard to do even in  the prime Xaviesta days. Now it's much more difficult since we misplace passes more often than then. A certain amount of caution and practical sense could go a long way. I am not saying we should be too cautious or defensive because that's never our style but we do need to be just a little more pragmatic at least.

Lastly if today we claim that Messi's last few years have not seen that much success because his team mates have not been good enough then it's worth remembering that in the days of prime Xaviesta when we (and thus Messi) were winning everything, Cristiano used to make a similar claim that while Messi is undoubtedly a great player he is helped by having such a great team around him (implying that Cristiano then did not have such a great team around him). What can we conclude then? Both Messi and Cristiano obtained better results and won more awards when their teams were better. Neither is capable of winning a huge trophy like the UCL all on his own. Maybe no one in football history could have done it either. In modern football times Maradona 1986 is perhaps pretty much impossible.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:03 pm

We offered 20M for Paulinho & his relase clause is 40

IF we pay 40M for Paulinho :facepalm:
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:27 pm

I have a personel theory that this is a Neymar/maybe even his father thing going on here with the links to crap players like Lucas Lima and Paulinho. Neymar has talked them both up and seems like he genuinely wanted them on the team, and I think the club is trying to keep him happy. I mean if that's the case, why not try and get a different Brazilian player? They have so many talented guys out there, why get linked to these shitty players when our midfield is the one area on the pitch that drastically needs an upgrade. We can't afford to have another Gomes running around.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next