Casciavit
rincon
Vlad the Impaler
Kaladin
dostoevsky
35 posters

Page 15 of 39 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 39  Next

Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 15 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by IrasMaldinista Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:34 pm

The poll at Milannews.it proves Belotti is comfortably the most popular transfer target among Milanisti. Hm, obviously.

I actually can't remember the last time we had an all-action, swashbuckling striker up top in the same mold as Belotti. Sure, nobody can match Inzaghi's uninhibited passion and hunger on a football pitch, nor will we see a striker as elegant as Roby Baggio. Crespo seems like the "closest" to Belotti in terms of style, but he was never ever as good as Gallo on the ball. Belotti runs at defenses a hundred times every game. Really funny stuff happens when he does that; check YouTube for proof.

Frankly, I won't mind any of our options; that is, the main three, not Kalinic FFS.
Each has his own unique set of characteristics and abilities, but when it comes to sheer charm, Belotti is in a league of his own. He reminds me of my naughty, indomitable cousins when we were kids, two savage brothers with unlimited energy who set their basement on fire, cut girls' hair, and broke dishes on an hourly basis. Belotti is so sweetly undisciplined that he would've made the worst defensive midfielder in the world, so unabashedly street-y that he would out-red-card Paletta if used as a center-back, and so unbelievably energetic that I'm sure he can't help causing chaos in the best of defenses.

Love the guy.

IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 15 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by GiancarloC Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:46 pm

I think that is overrating him a tad. We don't know he would do for a high level team.

Fassone and Mirabelli both took off to China. And Bayern and Dortmund are both in China right now. So is Aubameyang andSanches. So this leaves me to conclude those two are our real targets. Our directors won't leave to China if deals on Belotti or Morata were at an advanced level.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:42 pm

Lmao we took Juve's best defender and gave them our worst Laughing
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:57 pm

Looks like we have a two year loan with option to buy for Sanches. We will see the details. It appears close to done.

The forward situation is still unknown. Belotti could still happen, but Aubameyangs is still a clear possibility.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:11 pm

GiancarloC wrote:I think that is overrating him a tad. We don't know he would do for a high level team.

Fassone and Mirabelli both took off to China. And Bayern and Dortmund are both in China right now. So is Aubameyang andSanches. So this leaves me to conclude those two are our real targets. Our directors won't leave to China if deals on Belotti or Morata were at an advanced level.
True about it being a great chance for Fassobelli to talk face to face with their counterparts, but that's not proof of their giving up on the other two. Also let's not forget that with the passage of time and transfer seasons nearing their end, club managers tend to relax their previously rigid stance and accept coming to the table (and their senses) to avoid having a suppressed player in the ranks kept against his wishes. Furthermore, it is wiser to sell a guy early to have more time finding a replacement without hurry.

Traditionally, some of our best deals come at the dying hours of August 31; think Nesta, think Ibra. So, given our already sort-of-complete squad, we can surely afford to wait for Perez, Cairo or even Zorc (despite his ultimatum) to rationalize their demands so all three parties could go home happy.

As for Belotti, I was only talking about his personality and attitude on the pitch. Alright, I'm the first to admit that he remains untested in Europe's greatest arenas and tournament finals, but I definitely SEE the hallmarks of a legend in the making. We saw the same potential in Pato, yet look where he's ended up. On the other hand, there have been super-hyped youngsters who delivered on their promise and then some. Best example to the Milanisti happens to be Belotti's idol.

Definitely not out of place to say "let's dare to dream" regarding Il Gallo.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:38 pm

Milan have cooled their interest in Aubameyang and Morata, Belotti is the primary choice right now [@DiMarzio]

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:42 pm

I don't see a legend in the making and I don't get all this hype. I am sorry but I need more than one season. Add to the fact he is grossly overpriced.

And we are cooling our interest in Aubameyang? I sure hope that's a ploy. He is the one we should go after if we want results now.

I won't be upset if Belotti joins us per say, but for 70 million... No way.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:04 pm

ES wrote:Milan have cooled their interest in Aubameyang and Morata, Belotti is the primary choice right now [@DiMarzio]

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 15 Giphy
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:07 pm

Mirabelli interview.

The mercato? We had in mind what we had to do. In silence we made our reasoning and plans.

The easiest signing was Conti because from the first phone call he already wanted to wear the Milan shirt.

The most fascinating signing was Bonucci. Everything happend so rapidly, we have not realized yet how fast things were. We told Juventus 'Either we do it right now [sign Bonucci] or we won't talk about it again'. With Ramos he is the best CB. Throughout the years Bonucci learned how to win. It is an important purchase from all points of view. Taking him [Bonucci] from Juve wasn't easy. We gave a good signal.

We needed to give an immediate impression and take a block of players in order to start a good cycle for Milan. But like any other team, Milan have the necessity to believe in scouting because we deal with players for millions of euros. In this project we will have a lot of scouting work to do, for both the first team and the youth sector.

From day one Donnarumma's renewal was our mission impossible. We inherited a player with an expiring contract. The old management did not succeed, then we arrived and for many the odds were zero. However, at the end the desired result was achieved. We worked on Gigio and his family's wish: They absolutely wanted Milan.

Belotti? We are sorry if Torino is irritated. We have a series of strikers in mind and we are making inquiries.I speak with Torino and they know that we are monitoring Belotti as well as other strikers.

Some of these strikers you [the media] have spoken of and other names have not come out. We are behaving with transparency.

Morata? We have inquired about him since the beginning, he had given us a big availability [for a transfer] then there were complications between the CL final and the inclusion of several clubs in the race for him and the track has cooled down. We may try again for Morata but only under our conditions.

I know Renato Sanches since his Benfica time. At Bayern he didn't find enough space. If there is a need to sign another midfielder we could evaluate him [Renato] but under certain conditions.

Ghezzal is a free agent, it's quite interesting but currently we are focused on others.

A winger might still arrive, the transfer market is long. Milan is an open construction site. We need to assemble the new elements with the old ones. We would like to win all games but our path is long. We want to open a cycle. Within 2-3 years we count on becoming a great team.

Next season we should not lose the enthusiasm we've recreated for the fans. The team must fight in every match with a sold out San Siro once again. The team must fight in every match in a sold out San Siro once again. Our goal is bigger than just coming behind Juventus or other teams because we prefer to place ourselves in the lead.

We have an excellent relationship with Lotito, he is an example to follow. When he asks for a fee he doesn't let go to death. We had the goal of signing Biglia and we brought him.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:46 pm

Milan offered 70 million for Aubameyang, but Dortmund want 80. - Laudisa

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:49 am

Dark humor. This is a hilarious read.

https://twitter.com/dbaron46/status/886566509144944640

Constant rofl
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by â€¢MilanDevil• Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:59 am

M99 wrote:Dark humor. This is a hilarious read.

https://twitter.com/dbaron46/status/886566509144944640

Constant rofl

Don't forget when Luiz Adriano traveled all the way to China to sign for some club before coming back.

When Onyewu played for free, and his fight with Ibra.

Seedorf retiring to coach the team and saying he will be the antivirus as well as promising a revolution only to be fired during the summer.

There are so many more moments that made me question whether I was following a football team or a circus.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:23 am

Lol... free transfers.

The only free transfer I might take now is Rachid Ghezzal, but generally free transfers are something you want to try to avoid. The players are generally not wanted and have high salaries, making it impossible to sell them later. The prior management did some right things towards the end... like signing Romagnoli and hiring Montella, but the revolution we are having now is something that needed to happen.

Mirabelli's interview sums it up.

No bullsh*t... which is what we got with Galliani. While I give credit for Romagnoli, there were so many bad transfers in recent years like Bertolacci, Lapadula (waste of money), Sosa, etc. Bertolacci turned out so badly we had no choice but to loan him out on a dry loan to try to build up his value so we can sell him.

Our new management is working hard in getting rid of unworthy players like Lapadula, Paletta, Zapata and De Sciglio.

There can't be anymore rubbish like Essien, Traore and others. These are the type of players only our rivals should sign. Or sign someone that looks like a homeless man like Borja Valero.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:29 pm

Seems like Dortmund is playing hardball and want 100 million for Aubameyang. That is about 30 million too much for my tastes and it seems like Milan thinks the same. We should back away.

Does that mean we'll get Belotti? Who knows? I think the offer of 50 million plus three players was completely excessive as it stood for a player that has had only great season. It would be great to get rid of two crap players in Niang and Paletta... but I'm still not entirely convinced about Belotti.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by â€¢MilanDevil• Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:38 pm

Belotti has caught my attention since his time at Palermo. He always had that hunger and drive, last season he was trusted to be the lone striker and delivered. I think he is a safe bet.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:52 pm

I'm just so skeptical. I remember liking Bertolacci when he first came, and he turned out to be a complete dud with no passion. So terrible we can't even sell him.

If we do sign Belotti, I won't be angry or upset... but, I sure hope you guys are right. Especially for the offers I've seen floating around.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:50 pm

I watched the game, and a few points seemed to stand out:

1. Musacchio is so skillful on the ball!!!
I don't know whether to be enthusiastic about this or fearful. Because while he can rescue the ball in tight situations, such players are prone to doing crazy stuff and conceding possession when it would definitely provide the opposition with a one-on-one.

2. Kessie IS the new Yaya Toure!
He made a few wonderful runs deep into Dortmund's defensive one-third, and if he had better companions, it would've resulted in a goal. The way he out-muscled opposition midfielders to win the ball was exhilarating to me. Still, he ain't no Modric, and we mustn't expect him to send any fancy passes or control the middle of the park.

3. Ricardo Rodriguez and Bonaventura need to get better; that is, wayyyy better.
Both were appallingly short of match fitness (though perfectly understandable) and both failed to influence the game in our favor. Of course, poor guys had terrible teammates for the day, brainless runners like Borini and dispirited nobodies like Niang won't exactly help you flourish, but still, there were situations where I simply didn't expect them to mess up like they did. TRAIN HARDER, YOU BITCHES!

4. Bacca is old, temperamental, non-participant in link-up play and a bad presser, but he can FINISH. His goal was of the highest standard. Amazing.

5. Paletta... Oh Lord...
Another game, another stupid foul by this stupid bald bastard. Check Dortmund's penalty, and you won't know whether to laugh hard or kneel on the floor crying. Pure madness not expected from a 31-year-old adult. Get OUT!!!

6. Calhanoglu will deliver big time once he gets his fitness in order.
Of course, as can be seen in the result, he didn't change the game, but he put Antonelli clean through for two scoring chances, and showed flashes of his skills on occasion. If Montella can find the suitable position for this kid, he can really entertain us.

7. Storari: third choice be too much.
Every time he was passed the ball, I pissed my pants. Horrible feet, horrible decision-making, horrible long passes. And bear in mind that I am overlooking his being absolutely at fault for the first goal.

8. Jose Mauri and Niang: Sorry, untalented, not remotely "da Milan."
Niang was a frustrated, frustrating, clueless figure on the left. Calhanoglu's difference in class once he replaced Niang was all too apparent.
Jose Mauri might as well have sat in a corner watching the game, such was his spectacularly ineffective display. In football, there is "good invisible player" and "bad invisible player." You got Kroos and Busquets, good invisible players, and then you got the likes of Jose Mauri who have no idea where or how to start getting into the game.
Both leave please.

Analysis: Milan was too toothless to have anything to say against Dortmund's dynamic movement and fast passing. Aubamiyang looked like a player in mid November, fully fit and on top of his game, and obviously he was far too much for our less-than-legendary center-backs. Sosa proved a capable CM substitute, and considering his measly price, if we don't sell him he can come in handy to maintain possession and see games out safely. Milan truly felt the need for its main defenders, as Bonucci and Romagnoli's ball-playing characteristics would've neutralized Dortmund's attacks with better counters. Also badly felt was the need for that crucial Regista role. We had absolutely zero control of the middle, and if not for Kessie's superb physicality, would've been crushed harder. Biglia couldn't come soon enough. Finally, and the most worrying part of all, we were as good as a Serie B team on the wings. Borini and Niang were laughable. We do have the personnel to do great things on the flanks, but come on guys! It's getting late! Craiova are just round the corner.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:03 pm

I wouldn't put too much into that friendly. We were missing four or five of our new signings, and both Bonaventura and Calhanoglu haven't played a full match in ages.

Plus, Montella said afterwards we are going to switch to a three man defense. No more playing with wingers if we do that.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:49 pm

I am warming up to any business with Torino as Aubameyang looks distant, but still wary of the price. Just imagine, getting Paletta and Niang out in one swoop... That alone will make me smile.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:14 pm

GiancarloC wrote:Lol... free transfers.

The only free transfer I might take now is Rachid Ghezzal, but generally free transfers are something you want to try to avoid. The players are generally not wanted and have high salaries, making it impossible to sell them later. The prior management did some right things towards the end... like signing Romagnoli and hiring Montella, but the revolution we are having now is something that needed to happen.

Mirabelli's interview sums it up.

No bullsh*t... which is what we got with Galliani. While I give credit for Romagnoli, there were so many bad transfers in recent years like Bertolacci, Lapadula (waste of money), Sosa, etc. Bertolacci turned out so badly we had no choice but to loan him out on a dry loan to try to build up his value so we can sell him.

Our new management is working hard in getting rid of unworthy players like Lapadula, Paletta, Zapata and De Sciglio.

There can't be anymore rubbish like Essien, Traore and others. These are the type of players only our rivals should sign. Or sign someone that looks like a homeless man like Borja Valero.

Sinisa specifically requested Romagnoli and told the club to sign him at all costs.

We owe Sinisa. He started Donna at 16 even when Berlusconi in person asked him to play Diego Lopez, made sure the club bought Romagnoli and gave the team a fighting spirit after that terrible Pippo season.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:34 pm

@GiancarloC
Exactly, man. To be frank, we'll face a fight offloading Paletta and Niang to other teams without suffering some shrapnels, so it would be a BIG plus in the Belotti deal. With Dortmund playing hardball now, going up 30m from the original 70 quoted for Auba, and of course, with that retard Perez demanding enough money for two Moratas, we'd be wise to work Cairo over a bit and get him to accept something like 60m plus the aforementioned duo outright and Locatelli on loan. Considering we got Bonucci in an - objectively speaking - unfair deal, let's overpay for Belotti and even out; not only since we need the guy against Craiova, but also because I'm afraid if Abramovich feels threatened by Conte's departure, he will definitely give Torino a blank check for Belotti. We oughtta hurry like a mad dog.

@M99
Sinisa was truly underappreciated, just like Seedorf. They both gave the team some semblance of tactical identity despite all the shortcomings and their terribly limited workforce, while Sinisa deserves special praise for what you mentioned.
I secretly hope Seedorf will one day be back as our manager. He has unfinished business here.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:43 pm

I am not one who likes to gamble that much, but I am not in charge... If they see something in Belotti and sign him, I will support that.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:02 pm

calma before the storm

#belottimilan

Proud Proud
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:15 pm

I don't know if this means anything but Torino just signed Alejandro Berenguer, he is more a winger... But that could be an reinforcement if Belotti leaves.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:10 pm

I guess the club is too busy looking pretty in China to really follow up on the Belotti story. There was this pundit who insisted Milan are in no hurry at all; well, no hurry my ass! I know that if we let too much time pass things will get messy and we may even find ourselves in a situation where we gotta pay 90m or so for Morata, or worse, say "F it" and get Kalinic for 25m like losers.

Time is never kind in these situations, however, the only scenario I can think of that has given such peace to Fassobelli is Belotti's being a Rossonero and his desire to come here. Otherwise, Chelsea or others can offer him wages three times as big as we're gonna.
Hurry the F up! Whoever this cherry-on-top striker will be, he gotta be signed by this time next week.

Meanwhile, I hope those reports a few days ago about Fabregas were true. If Chelsea are ready to let him go for under 20m, it would be super-shrewd business to sign him. We need someone real to help set the tempo who is good at keeping and distributing the ball. Renato Sanches, although incredible as an attacking midfielder, is not quite that.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:16 pm

I think they are trying with Urbano Cairo and now Pedulla has said Mihajlovic has given Niang and Paletta the green light to come. It appears 60 million plus Niang and Paletta (with a loan of Locatelli) may unlock the deal.

There was a rumor Sanches will have his medical on Friday but unsure of that.

Trust me, I think Mirabelli and Fassone understand the urgency to have a complete squad before the EL qualifier. They aren't going to sit on their hands like baldie.

Fabregas isn't ideal, but if he comes let it be for 15 million.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 39 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 39  Next