Casciavit
rincon
Vlad the Impaler
Kaladin
dostoevsky
35 posters

Page 16 of 39 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 39  Next

Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 16 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by GiancarloC Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:16 pm

I think they are trying with Urbano Cairo and now Pedulla has said Mihajlovic has given Niang and Paletta the green light to come. It appears 60 million plus Niang and Paletta (with a loan of Locatelli) may unlock the deal.

There was a rumor Sanches will have his medical on Friday but unsure of that.

Trust me, I think Mirabelli and Fassone understand the urgency to have a complete squad before the EL qualifier. They aren't going to sit on their hands like baldie.

Fabregas isn't ideal, but if he comes let it be for 15 million.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 16 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by GiancarloC Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:46 am

We may need to look elsewhere and not Morata, Aubameyang and Belotti. Belotti is so overpriced its almost ridiculous. Cairo is demanding 80m plus three players... That's insane. And we know Fassone and Mirabelli don't operate along the lines of paper rumors. We may be landing someone bigger. I know people want Belotti, but when is enough, enough? We can't be spending outrageous sums even if we have a lot of money. We need a top grade marquee midfielder (Sanches is a prospect).

BTW, Richarlison (Brazilian striker) may be signed for 15 million, but he is a future prospect... Looks good though.

I always liked Lewandowski.. Fat chance lol. But man... Just imagine if a shock like that happens.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:24 am

Although Belotti is overpriced, his salary will probably be lower than the other targets and hence may be a cheaper investment in the long term. Also, it would be relatively easier if we choose to offload him in case he doesn't perform; his age is a factor as well.

I would also be happy with Renato Sanches (Can play the roles of either Kessie and Bona), Kalinic (Substitute; fits Montella's system), and an experienced midfielder like Sneijder.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:35 pm

If he doesn't perform, he would be one expensive flop. We can't run such a risk.

I hope you guys are right about him. I'm completely on the fence.

Morata is headed to Chelsea it seems.

Beyond Sanches, I think there may be one more major signing in the form of a creative mid. A big name. We will see. Plus I think we should sign Ghezzal and some utility players to build up depth. Of course we need to get rid of some of the castaways.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:43 pm

I feel like throwing up. So disappointed even by hearing these baseless reports on Benzema.
The guy is 30, not a formidable goalscorer, and just plain unlikable. 65-70? Fat effing chance.

For Christ's sakes, why do they write anything that comes to their minds as a "report?"
Get a life. Give us updates on Belotti. Damn.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:00 pm

Suso and Locatelli are unsellable, Milan has said. Suso will be summoned soon for talks on a new contract. Locatelli is unsellable, but may still be loaned out. We were also offered Mangala on loan from Man City... loan with option to buy might be suitable. Could add depth for our CBs if we play with a 3 man backline.

As far as Benzema, it's only one report and seems like there isn't much weight behind it. Benzema wouldn't really fit into our system either... besides from his bad attitude. And he's not the name that would really attract fans into buying shirts and such. It's a bit like the Anthony Martial link... not much weight to it.

Edit: Oh. It was a Tuttosport article linking us to Benzema. I just saw that. It also said that Perez considers him unsellable.

But it's Tuttosport. That's a yellow journalism pro-Juve source. I wouldn't trust it at all. They haven't got much right this summer and we're still strongly linked with Belotti.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by vu Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:06 pm

thanks for your words, dante, and know that your posts are equally appreciated. and thanks also for the piece on andre silva – he seems to be an exciting prospect according to your description and i'm definitely looking forward to see him play – and yes, the pauleta comparisons that have been made are solely based on his position and nationality rather than playing style from what i've understood.

as to the two man midfield discussion, i agree with what you've said here. neither of jack, calha and monto could fulfill such role adequately. it is indeed the biglia-kessie partnership i had in mind and also i'm sorry if i haven't made it clear in my previous post that i think the 4231 should not be our plan. my idea actually is that given the flexibility of our players, we should and must be able to have different options. of course this will require quite some time and lots of training sessions, which is why it's perfectly fine to start out with the 433, but i sure do hope that montella doesn't restrict himself and his squad to a single plan – yes, he did try out other options last season every now and then, but whenever he did, the players seemed totally out of sync, unprepared, confused even (he did have incapable players admittedly).

on the new arrivals
two true leaders who elevate this squad at once – the importance of their experience and influence for our young squad cannot be stressed enough. now, i think we can start the season quite confidently...

on our possible targets
it's too bad that auba won't join us, but it's perfectly understandable that we didn't give in to bvb and auba's demands. as for the resurfacing morata rumors, i must say i'm quite surprised, but i suspect that our interest isn't real (not anymore). regardless of his price tag and wage demands, i just don't think he'd be a great signing. i remember him mostly as a frustrating player who's highly inconsistent with dubious decision making and non-existent combative spirit. he's definitely has his strengths too but shows them only occasionally and after his two seasons in italy i highly doubt that he can be a good fit for the serie a. hopefully the latest rumors about him joining chelsea are true.
so, i still think, that ideally we get kalinic and see if belotti can replicate his last season and then maybe go for him again next summer.
about renato sanches - i don't know what to think. he's talented but was unable to put it on display at bayern. the bavarians paid a huge sum to get him last year and will naturally demand we pay not less than they did – a risk that maybe we shouldn't take, at least not with an obligation to buy.

on bertolacci and lapadula
hopefully berto can regain his pre-milan form again, but i honestly don't see him with us anymore in the future. and i wish all the best specially to lapadula. despite all his limitations he was easily my favorite player last season - always showed an admirable attitude on and off the pitch. he will be missed dearly.

on mauri
i think he visibly has talent, which is why i think it's a shame that his past two years were completely wasted. he clearly needs to pick up match practice to make progress. i do not necessarily think that he can become a class player, but as of now i'm pretty unsure as to where his ceiling might be – hopefully we can find a team where he can be a sure starter (spal, benevento, crotone?)

on de sciglio
i can understand the negative sentiments towards de sciglio some of you have expressed and i surely don't blame you – he did seek the easy way out, showed mental weakness and no sympathy to his fans, yet i hoped he'd taken the decision to stay. he was such a promising player when he played his first matches for us but soon after we were in turmoil with de sciglio being in an early and highly delicate stage of his career. i see the futility of the following statement, but if de sciglio had a stable environment he would've turned into a very fine player. he may be off to juve now, still i hope can do a turnaround and become the player he was meant to be.
ciao, mattia!

vu
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:13 pm

I hate fantasy football posts where Chievo fans demand Hummels, Modric, and Diego Costa from their owners, and even when it comes to this cash-rich Milan, it is important to keep the feet on the ground.

I agree with Giancarlo that we need depth, but it's so hard to convince a player to come sit his ass on the bench. We also need to get rid of the redundancies as soon as we're done with Craiova.

Realistically speaking, there are still five positions right now for which we need something beyond our current options: goalkeeper, center-back, central midfielder, right winger, and striker. I'm not joking.

For the goal, we're doomed. Signing Antonio Donnarumma, completely unknown how good or bad, means we're done with that department.

In defense, Zapata is a two-star hotel, Paletta is totally irrelevant, and then there are the main three. Either a loan deal for Mangala or some unlucky guy like that, or my favorite choice, Simon Kjaer for 10m.

In the middle, we only have Kessie and nobody else. Mauri is a joke, Montolivo and Locatelli are Biglia's substitutes, and Sosa is an emergency option who is nonetheless still more likely to leave than stay. So, we need somebody. Like I said before, two marvelous options would be Witsel and Fabregas; both around 20m (the price we paid for Bertolacci... oh Lord, kill me now). There are also options like Goretzka and Sanches, but they want a team that guarantees them 50 matches a year, and they're E X P E N S I V E.

On the right wing, which has been practically ignored all summer, we wanted first Keita Balde, then Forsberg, and finally Cuadrado. None came. Someone has to. Ghezzal is good in that he knows he'll be the back up to Suso/Conti, but not Rossoneri material. My choice would still be Forsberg, whose price was said to be 25m. Cuadrado's price is the same, but Forsberg is a bona fide creator and the younger one, though not nearly as fast.

And lastly, the striker. Oh how I wish we hadn't signed that idiot Borini. Whatever he is, he's not a striker, not even a winger. I'm not sure what he is. Anyway, ideally, we must sign both Belotti and Kalinic, but I suppose unless a miracle happens, only one of them will come. Please, please let it be Il Gallo if it's not both...

We need at least 80m cash (Belotti + Fabregas + Ghezzal + Mangala), and ideally, 170m (Belotti + Kalinic + Witsel + Forsberg + Kjaer).

P.S. Thomas Muller is on the move... can Fassobelli pull a Bonucci-esque masterstroke on him as well? I wouldn't count on it.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:57 pm

No to Kalinic. I don't like him and he isn't worth the price. He isn't even worth it as a depth option. We can forget him as depth and if we sign Richarlison we shouldn't bother. Kalinic is like flushing money down the toilet. While we have a lot of money we should more careful.

Muller could be a surprise name as our management is full of surprises.

Mangala would be the best option for a loan.

But to say we need five players is absolutely excessive. We probably need one more mid, a creative (mid) attacking player and striker. As far as goalkeepers are concerned, do we still have Gabriel on the books? Anextra CB is not something we should pay for right now, so no to Kjaer at that price.

Forsberg isn't coming either. Leipzig won't sell.

Last edited by GiancarloC on Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:02 pm

And if we play 3-5-2, a winger will be a last minute afterthought. Ghezzal will be good enough because we won't be playing 4-3-3.

My choices:

Muller - Why not? This could be the surprise. But of course there is Belotti. Muller is obviously a top grade versatile player.

Goretzka - There is no reason to think he wouldn't break into the first team.

Richarlison - Young Brazilian striker for the future. Instead of Kalinic this who we should sign.

Sanches - A somewhat unrefined player that may need a new atmosphere.

Ghezzal - a solid winger who will come on a free transfer

Mangala - A dry loan only, perhaps with an option to buy.

Lol... I guess I did name more than five after all. Two are technically low cost or free.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:28 pm

GiancarloC wrote:And if we play 3-5-2, a winger will be a last minute afterthought. Ghezzal will be good enough because we won't be playing 4-3-3.
Agreed, but how can we decide we'll play with ONE formation all season and deny ourselves the chance to enjoy the flexibility of formations like 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1? A team that can metamorphose into an entirely different system during complicated games is oftentimes simply unplayable.

In any case, we'll face more headaches than one if we play 3-5-2:

Donnarumma

Musacchio  -  Bonucci  -  Romagnoli

Conti   -   Kessie   -   Biglia   -   Rodriguez

Calhanoglu

Silva   -   Belotti

Where do we fit in Bonaventura and Suso, our last season's saviors? And who will we have on the bench as back up CB? If we don't sign a CB, I can guarantee we won't play 3-5-2 or 3-anything. And it's more economical for Milan to play with two CBs to have a good one on the bench and not be forced to sign another. Plus, Bacca will definitely leave because he wants to be in the starting XI in the World Cup year. Who will be the substitute attacker, then? Borini?! It's just not doable. If we're decided on playing with two strikers, signing a CF and a CB will be absolutely crucial. Otherwise, we can do with a midfielder and a winger, which will give us more tactical options.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:31 pm

I am fine with flexibility, but let's not go overboard. Ghezzal will be enough. Bonaventura can play behind two strikers too. And we signed Bonnuci to have 3-5-2 or 3-4-1-2 as our main formations. that is where Bonucci shines. If we loan Mangala with option to buy, it is entirely feasible. We won't leave any of our main three CBs on the bench

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:42 pm

I suppose Montella is not intent on signing Kalinic because he's a great goalscorer or speedster or whatever, it's because he does very well with his back to goal, and opens up spaces for others with his physicality and intelligent runs. This is why a guy like Richarlison (no idea if he'll be the next Romario or Ricardo Oliveira) can't give us that with his sub-6ft height.

With Muller, we can kiss Andre Silva goodbye. They're both second strikers with similar movements in and around the box, and if we wanted him, we should've thought of it earlier. In any case he won't cost less than 60m and I can assure you he won't come.

As for Goretzka, he's a guy I've been lovingly following since 2013 or so thanks to Football Manager. He finally delivered in the Confederations Cup after years of wandering; but, again, he's like a certain box-to-box player we already have: Kessie, and won't bring much else to the table. I'd love to have him, but too expensive anyway.
Witsel or Fabregas, though, can keep the ball moving in the middle if need be, both are blessed with an authoritative style of play, and have a great price.

Can't agree with Ghezzal being solid. The definition of the word has changed for Milan. Last year, Pasalic personified our idea of a solid player; this year, it's Biglia. We need more. He will be another Borini that we sure gotta get rid of next year, only to sign another Borini and Ghezzal for depth. A team wanting to challenge for Scudetto needs proven players of pedigree; Ghezzal ain't remotely that.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:46 pm

Kalinic is mediocre though and isn't good at what he does. we don't need him. He is a complete waste of money.

Witsel isn't that good and doesn't have fancy passes, so I pass on him. In fact his passing ability is bad. Fabregas is way past his prime. witsel and Fabregas are players of yesteryear. Ones we were already linked with and shouldn't bother with.

I don't agree with you on Ghezzal. He is young and a good signing.

As far as Muller, he is a flexible player that can play as CF. Not just second striker. That won't mean Silva is gone.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:49 pm

To solve the midfield issue... Luca Modric. Not long term and perhaps quite expensive, but unlike Fabregas, he is still playing at a high level.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:57 pm

so much said in the last page , i would need an hour to reply as i would have liked , but this one needs only a few seconds

fkn Mangala , are you guys for real rofl
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:01 pm

On loan, he wouldn't be bad. But I think Mangala will go to Sevilla.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:08 pm

Belotti will meet with Cairo to discuss a transfer and our maximum budget is now 60 million plus Niang and Paletta according to Pedulla. Pedulla is pretty well respected when it comes to transfer news. It is unknown if Locatelli will be part of the deal on a dry loan.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:09 pm

We do not need Mangala here , not on loan , not full transfer , not for depth , not for free even . We want ball playing CBs . Pep doesn't want him because he's not one . I believe this should settle it beyond doubts lol. We have 3 already in Bonucci , Romagnoli , Musacchio , Mangala wouldn't even come , even if we had need of him .

Leave aside the fact he won't sign for the bench anyway , we still have Zapata-Gomez-Paletta who are obviously not ball playing CBs. Why even consider adding another one , regardless of whom stays or not . We need to upgrade in essense , not get a better wrong type option. Forget even what he'd cost ; Mangala would be a terrible option for Montella's Milan , all the rest are just added reasons not to even entertain his name .

i mean come on , playing from the back is essential for Montella and the team , Pep himself the lord of playing from the back simply wrote him off , what's to even think if he would be good for us . He wouldn't , not as long as Montella is here at least
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:14 pm

I forgot about Gomez. Guess we don't need a CB as he did put up solid performances last season often being left alone after Paletta got red carded. Zapata and Paletta are likely to leave. Kjaer was mentioned, but I will pass on that.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:58 pm

Gomez is the least of it , Mangala is simply not a good option for Montella's Milan . All the reasons anyone might need is in what i said earlier , nothing else needs to be said about this player

As i see it , Zapata is going nowhere , 3-5-2 or not. Gomez i believe the same , unless we get an offer we can't refuse , which i doubt . If Paletta leaves , we may have to get another CB , maybe , if we go 3-5-2 . If not , then no ,even when Paletta leaves .

Kjaer would be ok , not exactly what we should be after, but still ok. He's not bad with the ball and he's pretty decent in defending set pieces , experienced in Serie A as well. Long time international too. Was never the fast type but no Paletta either Laughing  

He would be our best option off the bench compared to Zapata-Gomez . I don't mind him , but there are other options out there too , it is not that important whether we get him or not.

What's crucial is that once Paletta leaves , if we need to replace him , they shall look for someone who's good with the ball at his feet , especially this. Kjaer would be ok and cheap and i guess willing . Checks many boxes , Mirabeli said he knows him well , so who knows..

in any case , it will 100% be the ball playing CB type , don't even bother if he's not the kind
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:15 pm

I don't think a new CB is even a major focus for us at all. As said, we are after a striker and two more... Probably a midfielder.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:12 pm

I'm not Italian, but I respect and adore the nationality of my favorite team; therefore, facing a choice between two or more technically-similar players, I always go with the Italian without thinking. Conti vs. Carvajal? Conti any day. Bonucci vs. Ramos? Bonucci any day.
So, for me, Belotti has the edge over his - now diminishing - competition.

Meanwhile, on the offload front, one more down, 3+2 to go. De Sciglio has signed the contract. Paletta, Vangioni and Mauri, in addition to Calabria and Locattelli on loan, all have to leave. On the other hand, as the Kalinic story seems to have ended, Bacca must remain and so must Sosa; we need depth.

Once we've cut off the slack, we can peacefully sign the last 2-3 players left to complete the puzzle.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:34 pm

Our new management is probably saying "jeez... These castaways are difficult to get out of the squad, thanks a lot Galliani!"

BTW, I was inclined to say let's keep Calabria, but withConti no longer necessary.

Keeping Bacca just may not be great for the team. He has a foul attitude. I'd rather we just play Cutrone lol.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:18 pm

only love for Italia Proud . Although , it's the last thing on my mind with regards to Belotti , other than being the main #9 of the Azzuri of course. It's what he brings on the table that i am after. Dude is scary on his day

I wish Locatelli can stay . I am certain he will have playing time enough , Montolivo is always injured it seems Laughing
Only if it's absolutely necessary i would be ok with him going on loan. Hopefully we succeed with the rest as you say .

Kalinic story is not at all ended , not just yet . Especially if we go 3-5-2 . With 2 forwards at all times , we need someone to step in at any moment for Belotti - Andre Silva. We know Bacca is up for sale and that in any case , not the right fit for Montella's criteria at CF . Kalinic is .

People don't want him because they've either never really watched him play or much more likely they are afraid it means a shiny new toy won't arrive just because of Kalinic . Like i said earlier today , i bet you anything , the moment Bacca gets sold , Kalinic will be in Casa Milan within 2-3 days .

I think if we go 3-5-2 - 3-4-1-2 , generally with 2 forwards up front , there's a pretty good chance we get Kalinic even after Belotti , if/when Bacca is gone. It's Kalinic or Bacca , not Kalinic or Belotti .

OR

Or we see what Casciavit was saying . Could be Calhanoglu behind Belotti(hopefully)/Andre Silva , in 3-5-1-1 . Montella was using that all the time at Fiorentina . We could even find use for Suso without wing play and let him fight it out with Calhanoglu behind the striker if that's the case. No need for Kalinic then . I think though that this one will likely be just another option if we indeed go with 3 at the back.. still very much believe Andre Silva will be starting every game he's capable of . So probably not 3-5-1-1 , but remains well within our options , i guess regardless of Kalinic . We could sell Bacca , get Kalinic , and still play 3-5-1-1 regardless of who the striker is.

If then plan A is not 3-5-1-1 and we play 3-4-1-2 and/or 3-5-2 , mostly because of Andre Silva , we absolutely need an extra CF even if we get Belotti , to be kind of a supersub in attack ; don't know how likely is that we sell Bacca , he's very demanding ffs but if we do ,

Andre Silva-Belotti-Kalinic-Cutrone (and Borini i guess) would be more than enough to see out the season with confidence and safety. MUCH better to have than Bacca and i say this when i have supported Bacca , i liked the man , but he really is such a wrong fit in Montella's Milan.

It's asking a poacher to abandon all his work and natural movements and play like a target man as well as false 9 99% of the time. Bacca tried and he couldn't . Kalinic wouldn't have to try , he plays like that naturally and he's really good at it. Andre Silva-Belotti and Kalinic to step in whenever necessary , that's some serious firepower for Serie A.

Just take my word on Kalinic , many haven't even seen/noticed what he really does. Kalinic can keep you the ball anywhere up the midfield , as long as necessary and link up with a teammate , something Bacca 9/10 failed to do even if his life depended on it . He can play with his back at goal all day . He can trap the ball very , very well . He has a good jump on him , can get the ball down from long deep balls as well. Fast too , not the fastest , but still fast. Decent shot in him , though nothing special. Still fits almost every box we need him to , either Belotti or Andre Silva would have a blast next to him.

Runs all the time to free himself up , much more adventurous and energetic than Bacca really and unlike Bacca , he can actually play a pass or two. Bacca has better finishing and shots than him , he's faster and stronger. But that's it , if he can't get space to shoot , he's useless AF for us , Kalinic will always be usefull no matter what and who's next to him , or as the lone CF. I get why Montella said he likes Kalinic , he can do very well at Milan but most importantly , help others do very well next to him .

Thing is , it won't be the end of the world if we can't sell Bacca either.. If Bacca stays , Kalinic won't come. He will just be offering something different , is all. I still stand by what i said , Kalinic comes if we sell Bacca , regardless what happens with Belotti.

sorry for the long post , it just came up as i went
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:36 pm

I have seen Kalinic play, and I would rather promote Cutrone. kalanic is one I would call mediocre. Of course I could call him far worse. I have seen him play and am far from impressed. I also seen him miss the easiest of chances (like when Fiorentina imploded in the CL). We need better players than him.

Mediocrity. I thought we were pass that.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 39 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 39  Next