juvealbanian
Warrior
salmano9
Luca
juve_gigi
28 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 19 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:03 am

Meh actually a fair bit of blame falls on us

We've pretty much made a *bleep* profit and we still couldn't get ANY of our midfield targets. We left it until way too late and when Zenit realised they couldn't replace Witsel with the precious little time left they got cold feet.

Would you blame us for turning back on selling Khedira because there was no replacement out there available in short notice? I wouldn't.

Because of our failings post-Pogba this is a 7.5/10 mercato for me.

Way too indecisive and cheap in the midfield department despite spending less money than half of the 2nd teams in Europe, leaving us with 2/3 first choice midfielders being injury prone. 2 Bench midfielders both going to the AFCON next year AND Hernanes AKA the lad who *bleep* up every time he comes on for 5 minutes is going to play a BIGGER part in our squad because we couldn't spend 20M on a player.

Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 19 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by DeviAngel Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:07 am

Formation change should be done and this will spur it even more.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:13 am

Oh yeah the AFCON :facepalm: Might as well watch Will Ferrell's Kicking & Screaming, it's more entertaining.

I'd say the mercato is a 8,5/10. Cuadrado can play basically anywhere exception made of ST and CB. He could play as a CM for us or as a winger/wide midfielder. Essentially i guess that covers what we need bar the physical aspect. The players we were linked to (Matuidi, Sissoko, Witsel) are not priority-level guys anyway.

Wonder who will be the 4th club trained player since Marrone was thrown out earlier this week hmm
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:15 am

At first I thought we were made for 3-5-2 but now I think we'll need to change it up more regularly. Which is a bit dodgey with our 17 CBs. No point getting Cuadrado otherwise, same with Pjaca he'd do a Coman sooner or later if his only way in to the team was to compete out of position with a young (AKA not going anywhere soon) Dybala.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:18 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:At first I thought we were made for 3-5-2 but now I think we'll need to change it up more regularly. Which is a bit dodgey with our 17 CBs. No point getting Cuadrado otherwise, same with Pjaca he'd do a Coman sooner or later if his only way in to the team was to compete out of position with a young (AKA not going anywhere soon) Dybala.

442 is the most realistic now or the christmass tree formation
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:19 am

Either way we need two things

Higuain to be comfortable, and Dybala to be comfortable. The rest is not particularly important. So that limits us to something - 2 or maybe an x-mas tree like you said if Dybala is OK in that RF role.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:53 am

salmano9 wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:
juvealbanian wrote:Look at the bright side ... we still got Hernanes.

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 19 Juventus-maglia-gara-third-2016-2017-adidas-hernanes

Evil or Very Mad

Put the blame on @Lucianomoggi :p

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:04 am

I think that we will depend on 442 when needed, just like we did against Bayern last year when we were desperate.

Let's hops that Pjanic gets back in Lemina's role as CDM/Regista and hopefully we can see Lemina play as a CM. I hope that we won't regret not signing Witsel by seeing Lemina being decisive.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:12 am

Well this sucks but the big games don't start until February. So we will have the January transfer window to get a midfielder or two of needed. I'm assuming Witsel would be available in January as well as Brozovic and some others who are not playing in the CL.

One rumour I posted was that we offered $24M for Daniele Baselli. He's a guy I'm gonna be following. He looks like a Marchisio clone. Played as a regista and now is a mezzala on the left. If we could somehow get him in January that might solve our problems.

From what I read over the Internet Juve have been following Baselli since his Atalanta days.

Even without Witsel I think we are still an 8/10 on the mercato. Witsel would have made it a 9. If Marchisio can come back in October and if we can play Lemina in Pogba's old position and he can do well then we should be okay. Either way with AFCON I'm 100% sure we will get a midfielder or two in January.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:25 am

Higuain, Pjanic, Pjaca, Alves, Cuadrado, Lemina, Benatia

+ Asamoah is back from injury

I think that was an impressive summer, there is no way that you get everything you aim for but we made a good effort, we took some seriously good players, all I expect is some really good games

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:45 am

Witsel deal didn't go through so I'd rate our mercato as a 8/10.

I'm really pissed we didn't sign a decent midfielder seeing we lost Pogba and Marchisio will be out of form when he returns from a long injury.We had lots of time to find a proper midfielder.

Our midfield has been without a doubt our strength along with defense in past seasons.
Now it's a big question mark.The potential is there but so is the risk.We have lost a bit quality in midfield but let's hope our current group of midfielders will do good.

On the other hand, the attack and defense have improved a lot.
I'm not worried about dealing Serie A teams with this midfield, I wanted a stronger group of mids for CHL glory...
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:04 am

10/10 market second to only 2001 for me.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:12 pm

Been thinking about this since Cuadrado was linked to us the second time...

Dybala-Higuain
Sandro-Marchisio-Pjanic-Cuadrado
Chiellini-Bonucci-Benatia-Alves
Buffon

or a variant where Alves is the RM and Lichtsteiner the RB.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:26 pm

Juve to come back for Axel in January...

Juventus will resuscitate their deal for Axel Witsel in January after their €18 million move, plus €2 million in add-ons, collapsed late on Deadline Day.

Gazzetta reports that the Bianconeri and Zenit Saint Petersburg agreed to terms, before the Russian club had a last-minute change of heart.

The paper reports, however, that Juve won't be put off, and have the firm intent to return for the Belgian in January.

It's hard to feel too sorry for Max Allegri's team, who can't really grumble too much. After all, they landed Dani Alves, Marko Pjaca, Miralem Pjanic, Mehdi Benatia, Gonzalo Higuain and Juan Cuadrado during the window.

The opportunity for rival clubs to come in and capitalise on any bad blood between Juve and Zenit and steal for Witsel at a knockdown price will prove tempting and one to watch in the coming months.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:30 pm

We will get a midfielder in January.  Whether it be Witsel or someone else. Our big CL games don't start until the round of 16 which begins in February, so until then we should be fine. We have enough to top our CL group and also to walk the league.

Marotta will get a cut price for Witsel in January, maybe $10M or less, or we go after someone else and get Witsel on a Free in the summer.

As for the mercato, I'll raise my score to 9/10. I don't think it was a 10 but we got some top quality talent and covered all positions except that one midfielder. If we had gotten Matuidi then I would be in with Luca and given us a 10/10.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:35 pm

heffkzar wrote:Been thinking about this since Cuadrado was linked to us the second time...

Dybala-Higuain
Buffon

I think a 4-4-2 is very realistic and Allegri did play it last year. It could easily switch to a 4-2-4 which actually was Conte's regular formation before he came to Juve.

I can see this:

Alves  Bonucci  Chiellini  Sandro
Cuadrado  Khedira  Pjanic  Pjaca
Higuain  Dybala

Of course we also have Licht, Evra and Marchisio who can be thrown in there. But I can see this formation playing out and then us shifting to a regular 4 man backline over time.

Anyways we'll probably stick with the 3-5-2 at least for the short term and see what happens in terms of injuries to our midfielders.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:45 pm

Updating in and out list.

In :
Higuain - €90M
Pjanic - €32M
Alves - €0
Benatia - €3M loan plus €17M obligation
Pjaca - €23M
Lemina - €9.5M
Cuadrado - €5M loan plus €20M obligation plus a further €4M in bonuses depending on objectives

Total : €162.5M

Out :
Pogba - €105M + €5M bonuses
Morata - €30M
Pereyra  - €13M + €2M add ons
Zaza - €5M loan + €20M obligation + €3M bonuses
Isla - €4M
Padoin - €0.6M
Caceres - €0
Rubinho - €0
Magnusson - €2.5M
Buchel - €1.2M
Fiorillo - €1M
Gabriel Appelt - €1M

Total - €165.3M

Also safe to assume that the costs for Cuadrado and Benatia will be financed with the money received from Coman and Zaza.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:12 pm

Our mercato was financed all by our sales.That's great job by Marotta but I'm dissapointed our president didn't inject a penny this year.If he did put some 20-30 mln € we could have bought a top midfielder to replace Pogba,activating their release clauses instead of playing risky games with Zenit.

If we don't have a good spending mercato next year or in January then something is wrong with our presidency & management.
I got the feeling they rather wait another big offer for Dybala in a year or two to make important changes.

In two years we'll lose Buffon,Barzagli,Evra,Alves etc. We'll nees lots of money to rebuild the team so I'm pretty sure Dybala will get sold for a record fee if he keeps improving.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:57 pm

juve_gigi wrote:
heffkzar wrote:Been thinking about this since Cuadrado was linked to us the second time...

Dybala-Higuain
Buffon

I think a 4-4-2 is very realistic and Allegri did play it last year. It could easily switch to a 4-2-4 which actually was Conte's regular formation before he came to Juve.

I can see this:

Alves  Bonucci  Chiellini  Sandro
Cuadrado  Khedira  Pjanic  Pjaca
Higuain  Dybala

Of course we also have Licht, Evra and Marchisio who can be thrown in there. But I can see this formation playing out and then us shifting to a regular 4 man backline over time.

Anyways we'll probably stick with the 3-5-2 at least for the short term and see what happens in terms of injuries to our midfielders.

I'm with you guys on the 3-5-2/4-4-2 variations. I think a lot of the times it will be more similar to the 4-4-2 we played last year with Cuadrado . Just instead of Pogba, put Asamoah (or marchisio later on).

Switching games from this:
Sandro Asamoah Pjanic Khedira Alves
Chiellini Bonucci Barzagli

To this:
Asamoah Pjanic Khedira Cuadrado
Sandro Chiellini Bonucci Barzagli
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:00 pm

juvealbanian wrote:Our mercato was financed all by our sales.That's great job by Marotta but I'm dissapointed our president didn't inject a penny this year.If he did put some 20-30 mln € we could have bought a top midfielder to replace Pogba,activating their release clauses instead of playing risky games with Zenit.

If we don't have a good spending mercato next year or in January then something is wrong with our presidency & management.
I got the feeling they rather wait another big offer for Dybala in a year or two to make important changes.

In two years we'll lose Buffon,Barzagli,Evra,Alves etc. We'll nees lots of money to rebuild the team so I'm pretty sure Dybala will get sold for a record fee if he keeps improving.

There was a lot of talk that We only got like 80mill from the Pogba sales due to pre-agreed fees and stuff. If true then we had like a 30mill investment.

Every year doesn't need to be big though. Like you say, in 2 years we will lose a lot of players, so we will need to invest a lot next summer and 2018.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:11 pm

Lichtsteiner pledges to Juve
By Football Italia staff

Stephan Lichtsteiner has pledged his commitment to the Juventus cause after rubbishing reports that he demanded a deadline-day move to Inter.

Calciomercato claimed on Wednesday that Lichtsteiner was at loggerheads with Juve as the return of Juan Cuadrado theoretically pushed him down the right-side pecking order, but the Switzerland international made it clear leaving the Old Lady was never an option.

“Dear fans,” he began on his official Facebook page.

“I believe in facts rather than words. I live and breathe every game and every training session for the jersey that I wear and for the success of my team.

“That was never different and will never change! In this sense...FinoAllaFine!”

Molenation   Proud
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:19 pm

@Rincon

I think you have lost a bet there, Clubber Clubber Clubber Clubber Clubber

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:40 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:@Rincon

I think you have lost a bet there, Clubber Clubber Clubber Clubber Clubber

The Hernanes bet.... loool
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:47 pm

Yep, Hernanes bet
Lol

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:59 pm

Hernanes on Molenation

I forgot how long the bet was, what did we agree on?
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:04 pm

Lmao, one month

Look at Hernanes Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 19 33B5BE0400000578-0-image-a-2_1462118500908

Last edited by lucianomoggi on Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next