#JeSuisMessi ? Barcelona unveils campaign to support Lionel Messi .

+29
futbol
Based Bonera
RED
Robespierre
Art Morte
M99
The Demon of Carthage
Casciavit
Cruijf
titosantill
Glory
zigra
Thimmy
Hapless_Hans
McAgger
Andrew
Jonathan28
BORUSSIA!!
Doc
Mr Nick09
futbol_bill
Lucifer
Luca
rincon
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Adit
Vlad the Impaler
Kaladin
farfan
33 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

#JeSuisMessi ? Barcelona unveils campaign  to support Lionel Messi . - Page 4 Empty Re: #JeSuisMessi ? Barcelona unveils campaign to support Lionel Messi .

Post by titosantill Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:17 pm

yes, its very possible. a lot of athletes are cry babies. its not just the fault of perez. its perez, refdrid, "corrupt" argentine fa, and higuain (higuain purposely didn't tell him when he and his agent where working on their own tax payments). i expect a list of former football greats who were also accused of not paying their taxes and not treated how "cruelly" messi's being treated to make one of these threads in 5...4...3

titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

#JeSuisMessi ? Barcelona unveils campaign  to support Lionel Messi . - Page 4 Empty Re: #JeSuisMessi ? Barcelona unveils campaign to support Lionel Messi .

Post by Robespierre Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:18 pm

Harmonica to manage the Barcelona campaign Proud
Great day for GL
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:56 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:It was actually debatable that Suarez was innocent, I don't agree but the argument could have been made.

Here Messi has been convicted of fraud with overwhelming evidence against him, not only is it different because he's clearly in the wrong and there's no argument to the contrary it's much, much worse.

There was a chance Suarez was innocent? What is this rubbish? There is absolutely no doubt he called Evra an extremely offensive racist insult. He is the lowest of the low, complete scum. Tax evasion is bad yes but it does not compare to racism, that is pure evil. If anything Messi's the one that might be innocent as I highly doubt he knew anything about his taxes. There probably isn't one high level player who does.

But even if he knew it and did it (which is horrible) it's still not as bad as what Suarez did. A club standing by a racist is infinitely worse than standing by a tax evader.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:04 pm

Cruijf wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:It was actually debatable that Suarez was innocent, I don't agree but the argument could have been made.

Here Messi has been convicted of fraud with overwhelming evidence against him, not only is it different because he's clearly in the wrong and there's no argument to the contrary it's much, much worse.

There was a chance Suarez was innocent? What is this rubbish? There is absolutely no doubt he called Evra an extremely offensive racist insult. He is the lowest of the low, complete scum. Tax evasion is bad yes but it does not compare to racism, that is pure evil. If anything Messi's the one that might be innocent as I highly doubt he knew anything about his taxes. There probably isn't one high level player who does.

But even if he knew it and did it (which is horrible) it's still not as bad as what Suarez did. A club standing by a racist is infinitely worse than standing by a tax evader.

You'd defend him to the end of time, wouldn't you  rofl

#JeSuisMessi ? Barcelona unveils campaign  to support Lionel Messi . - Page 4 Article-2081058-0F50D3D400000578-598_306x273
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:08 pm

Extremely offensive Laughing

And people call me a Messi fanboy lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:14 pm

Negro is of course just merely referring to the color of his skin and is not at all offensive, emotionally charged, and intentionally insulting Rolling Eyes

What is it with you all and your bloody extremes? You can only love and adore Messi or absolutely hate him. Only think he is completely innocent or the worst person on the planet. Only think Suarez did nothing or Suarez is Satan incarnate. Is it so difficult for you to actually read my posts and understand what I am saying?

Messi evaded taxes which is a serious crime and a bad thing. But are you so stubborn that you're willing to downplay racism in order to vilify him? Astonishing idiocy.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:16 pm

Embarrassing football club.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:16 pm

I call you Rupert tbh. Also, Cruijf is sadly trying to choose which of the evils is lesser: a man who broke the law through tax evasion and a man who made racist remarks.

Both are the same sort of awful to me.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:17 pm

I wasn't even the person that brought this up Laughing

I said before it's a crime and a bad thing and Messi shouldn't have done it and left it at that. But if you come out with this nonsense that somehow racism and supporting racism is better than what Barca is doing of course I'm going to disagree.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:28 pm

Don't worry about it, guy who can't spell Cruyff correctly. I'll take it from here Molenation

Messi is innocent. He didn't even know that extra money was pouring into his offshore bank account!

Hey, did ya'll hear about Adam Johnson? Now, that's a real criminal! His father wasn't even involved in any of it! Let's talk about Adam Johnson or Bill Cosby Very Happy

Last edited by Thimmy on Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:30 pm

This is less about Messi and more about Barcelona's actions though. I wouldn't vilify Messi since he is already doing a fine job on his own. Or his old man, one or the other.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:32 pm

It's spelled Cruijff hmm

I don't particularly care though I thought it was spelled Cruijf when I first used it as a username 10 years ago and I cba to change it.

It's quite obvious you aren't a day over 12 though and would rather go for cheap digs than actually read anything. Continue living in your world where everyone is either you or a fanboy/hater and racism is only bad when it's someone other than Messi doing it.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:33 pm

Doc wrote:This is less about Messi and more about Barcelona's actions though. I wouldn't vilify Messi since he is already doing a fine job on his own. Or his old man, one or the other.

Yeah, and I find a massive football club publicly supporting a racist much more abhorrent than a tax evader.

Of course the fact that I was comparing the actions of Barca to the actions of Liverpool went far over the head of our friend here, who would much rather whine about how I'm a Messi fanboy.

Last edited by Cruijf on Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:34 pm

Still attempting to divert the attention towards racism Rolling Eyes
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:36 pm

Of course I'm diverting attention Rolling Eyes

Not like it was someone else who first said Liverpool supporting Suarez wasn't as bad as this and I disagreed.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:39 pm

Come on guys... we all know Liverpool were a disgraceful joke with how they handled the whole situation and we all know Barcelona are a *bleep* joke right now. How does it even matter who's worse? Right, it doesn't.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:49 pm

Cruijf wrote:Of course I'm diverting attention Rolling Eyes

Not like it was someone else who first said Liverpool supporting Suarez wasn't as bad as this and I disagreed.

Not like you keep talking about it to keep the focus on a different topic Rolling Eyes
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Based Bonera Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:30 am

Thats embarrassing from barca
Based Bonera
Based Bonera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:07 am

i should have never brought up the suarez thing lol. my point was how clubs will try and defend their golden geese when they do foolish things.
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:32 am

looooooooooooooooooooool

Dead

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:47 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:LMFAO.

I'm not defending that shit.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:39 am

This is selfish move by court tbh. attention bitches. they did it only because its messi and he is a barcelona player. and most probably angry messi didnt answer their calls after he lost the final

how 20 years old can have such tax fraud plans? at that time he was fighting to win trophies and ballon dor. Who cared about tax? who cared about extra 4 million in 7-8 years? its just messi's weekly income. they paid back 6-7 millions in fines and you can see messi doesnt even care about fines or money. Only thing he cares is winning with Argentina atm. at that time he had another things to win. he wants more salary in barcelona because of ego. nothing more.

Cant believe messi plans all these crimes when a football event affects him so much and ruins his mood. He thinks about football all the time. its true for all players not just messi . Their fathers and managers is to blame here
Kebab
Kebab
Cant go to the last pages in mobile version. There is no page numbers

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:04 pm

#WeAreAllMessi

#JeSuisMessi ? Barcelona unveils campaign  to support Lionel Messi . - Page 4 GrippingIckyConey-size_restricted
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:16 pm

Awww... You are all so mean... Show some support!
Spoiler:
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:38 pm

Hoeness quite obviously isn't Messi - he actually went to jail lol.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:46 pm

Kebab wrote:Only thing he cares is winning with Argentina atm. Their fathers and managers is to blame here

#JeSuisMessi ? Barcelona unveils campaign  to support Lionel Messi . - Page 4 6873909_700b
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum