#JeSuisMessi ? Barcelona unveils campaign to support Lionel Messi .

+29
futbol
Based Bonera
RED
Robespierre
Art Morte
M99
The Demon of Carthage
Casciavit
Cruijf
titosantill
Glory
zigra
Thimmy
Hapless_Hans
McAgger
Andrew
Jonathan28
BORUSSIA!!
Doc
Mr Nick09
futbol_bill
Lucifer
Luca
rincon
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Adit
Vlad the Impaler
Kaladin
farfan
33 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

#JeSuisMessi ? Barcelona unveils campaign  to support Lionel Messi . Empty #JeSuisMessi ? Barcelona unveils campaign to support Lionel Messi .

Post by farfan Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:17 pm

https://www.fcbarcelona.com/football/first-team/news/2016-2017/-weareallleomessi-show-your-support

Ridiculous rofl

Turns out we're all tax evading multi millionaire celebrities . hmm
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

#JeSuisMessi ? Barcelona unveils campaign  to support Lionel Messi . Empty Re: #JeSuisMessi ? Barcelona unveils campaign to support Lionel Messi .

Post by Kaladin Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:19 pm

Disgusting club

Also, you can't help wonder if they'd do the same for players not named Lionel Messi. Where is #JeSuisJavierMascherano ?
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

#JeSuisMessi ? Barcelona unveils campaign  to support Lionel Messi . Empty Re: #JeSuisMessi ? Barcelona unveils campaign to support Lionel Messi .

Post by Vlad the Impaler Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:21 pm

Wow, this made my day. Typical Barcelonian move. Laughing

Last edited by Vlad the Impaler on Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:21 pm

Supporting after a person got convicted for tax fraud.

#Wearealltaxfrauds
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:21 pm

LMFAO.

I'm not defending that shit.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:21 pm

As retarded as it gets. As if tax evasion was the moral high ground
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:22 pm

I can dig it

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:24 pm

#JeSuisMessi ? Barcelona unveils campaign  to support Lionel Messi . Giphy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:27 pm

ES wrote:Disgusting club

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Italian_football_scandal

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:28 pm

He's a Milan fan so it probably doesn't apply hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:33 pm

They themselves have been found guilty of tax fraud as well as Neymar and Mascherano. It's part of the culture there. What's even more disgusting is Tebas is also singing support for Messi. They make him out to be a dumb futbol kid who has no knowledge of tax matters leaving that to his corrupt father (it will be same thing with Neymar, I'm afraid). Whatever happened (to the law) that you are accountable for your tax submission regardless of who you hire to complete it?

futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:35 pm

#WeAreAllTaxEvaders

Great Campaign, is this the famous Barca DNA? supporting cheats? oh well
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:36 pm

Did i say anything about Milan being any better? Of course i condemn something like match fixing, its one thing for a key figure to match fix on behalf of the club, its one other thing to try and band a club and its supporters into something heinous and illegal to the highest extent
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:38 pm

These shitty clubs playing in most rigged league in world, doing fixing scandals left and right come out on their high horses and preach us integrity. Messi is fraud blame him don't make ur spastic comments at whole club. By doing that you insult likes of Cryujff, Ronaldinho, Puyol and xavi.
Screw Messi I don't care about him. I do however care about Barca.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:40 pm

Lucifer wrote:These shitty clubs playing in most rigged league in world, doing fixing scandals left and right come out on their high horses and preach us integrity. Messi is fraud blame him don't make ur spastic comments at whole club. By doing that you insult likes of Cryujff, Ronaldinho, Puyol and xavi.
Screw Messi I don't care about him. I do however care about Barca.

The club bring that on themselves by starting a campaign to support him tbh.

How else do you expect people to react?
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:49 pm

But if Messi claims innocence

Barcelona believes in his innocence

Barcelona offers public endorsement of their talisman and star player

????

Do they not have an obligation to do so? Is it not feasible to support someone, if you believe them? Maybe the right move is no move, do not comment on matters not related to the sport, do not condemn but do not embrace them either.

But ya'll love to get the pitchforks and torches out. I'm all for it, lets just find a more worthy cause at least.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:50 pm

@Lucifer you realize that this is an initiative FROM the club
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:51 pm

Pitchforks are fun tbf.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:54 pm

Barcelona cannot be serious about this poverty PR attempt. And those "shitty" clubs got punished for their actions (if you're referring to Serie A clubs) and have been relatively scandal free since then. Relatively...

Barcelona is literally saying to its supporters support a guy who was sentenced to jail because he simply did not want to pay his taxes. I mean, that's mental and incredibly arrogant of them (which shouldn't really surprise anyone).
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BORUSSIA!! Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:55 pm

Great gesture. The people who should be supporting him more than anything are the Spanish people. Spain with an unemployment rate of 25% needs Messi's millions from tax for welfare payments. So Spanish people have no right to be mad at him, don't bite the hand the feeds you.

He has now paid back the 3 or 4 million he owed from when he was 18 or whatever and he's paid a big fine for that too. Spain needs Messi to keep playing in the country so he can keep supporting their welfare. A true people's champion.

#WeAreAllLeoMessi

Last edited by BORUSSIA!! on Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

BORUSSIA!!
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:57 pm

lol wat? The *bleep* is my club doing?

I'm not even going to waste my time trying to defend this, the club is dumb, the board is dumb. I'm getting flashbacks of Liverpool players walking out onto the field with shirts supporting Suarez. Pls lets not start this shit.

Last edited by Jonathan28 on Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:59 pm

Btw what  exactly happened to Messi   that  warrants  a support  campaign that's tastelessly similar to the ones  set up for victims of violence and terrorism ? a suspended sentence ? a fine that's not even 4 % of what he made this year ?  Laughing

The fact that they think the common man would relate to Messi in this case shows how out  of touch they are.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:00 pm

Jonathan28 wrote: I'm getting flashbacks of Liverpool players walking out onto the field with shirts supporting Suarez. Pls lets not start this shit.

Imagine rofl

I almost want to see this so i can laugh my ass off.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:01 pm

Luca wrote:But if Messi claims innocence

Barcelona believes in his innocence

Barcelona offers public endorsement of their talisman and star player

????

Do they not have an obligation to do so? Is it not feasible to support someone, if you believe them? Maybe the right move is no move, do not comment on matters not related to the sport, do not condemn but do not embrace them either.

But ya'll love to get the pitchforks and torches out. I'm all for it, lets just find a more worthy cause at least.

A club can obviously support if a player is just accused.

Not after he got convicted for a criminal case. Even their statement is pure BS, basically saying we all does this but messi was targeted alone bla bla.

This also brought back an incident everyone forgot with Euro final coming. Imagine if cr wins lmfao

The BANTER potential.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:02 pm

Lucifer wrote:
ES wrote:Disgusting club

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Italian_football_scandal
2006 was about us. Try this for Milan https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Totonero_1980

Proud

Last edited by Andrew_p on Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next