"Ronaldinho & Deco were completely out of control; to unleash the power of Lionel Messi, they had to leave Barcelona"

+3
billy_gr
kiranr
rsinatra
7 posters

Go down

"Ronaldinho & Deco were completely out of control; to unleash the power of Lionel Messi, they had to leave Barcelona" Empty "Ronaldinho & Deco were completely out of control; to unleash the power of Lionel Messi, they had to leave Barcelona"

Post by rsinatra Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:35 am

Hey guys, I haven't been posting on the forum in the last few weeks (I've been quite busy lately), but I happened to read this and I thought it was interesting, worth sharing:

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2011/11/18/2760500/ronaldinho-deco-were-completely-out-of-control-to-unleash

Santos should learn from this, and find a way to keep Ganso away from injuries, and to keep Neymar away from that Ronaldinho/Adriano-ish lifestyle!!

AC Milan should also find a way to help Pato with his injuries.

They've really accomplished something with Messi...
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

"Ronaldinho & Deco were completely out of control; to unleash the power of Lionel Messi, they had to leave Barcelona" Empty Re: "Ronaldinho & Deco were completely out of control; to unleash the power of Lionel Messi, they had to leave Barcelona"

Post by kiranr Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:08 pm

Surprisingly, in before doping, HGH etc...

But seriously, the holistic approach to Messi's fitness is amazing. I wonder if every injury prone player in every club is treated this way, then would they achieve similar results?
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

"Ronaldinho & Deco were completely out of control; to unleash the power of Lionel Messi, they had to leave Barcelona" Empty Re: "Ronaldinho & Deco were completely out of control; to unleash the power of Lionel Messi, they had to leave Barcelona"

Post by billy_gr Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:12 pm

Let me tell you this. At his time at Milan Ronie was every second weekend in Athens night clubs.
Bad influence is bad
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:22 pm

I dont believe Ronaldinho and Deco were sold because of Messi, Xavi and Iniesta benefited most from their transfer
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:30 pm

Basically they were in decline.
Selling them was the right thing to do
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:44 pm

I have to admit the book is intresting, I might consider getting a copy.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:45 pm

Considering his chat scandal I'm inclined to agree about Dinho being out of control xD
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:43 pm

Bestiality right there
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:12 pm

kiranr wrote:Surprisingly, in before doping, HGH etc...

But seriously, the holistic approach to Messi's fitness is amazing. I wonder if every injury prone player in every club is treated this way, then would they achieve similar results?

If by similar results you mean often being fit for playing and not getting injured all the time, then yes.. I think it could be possible, and that's why I think AC Milan and Santos should contact Barcelona to learn how to prepare Pato and Ganso a little better lol.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down