Lucifer
McAgger
rwo power
zigra
Hapless_Hans
36 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Mats Hummels returning to FC Bayern - Page 4 Empty Re: Mats Hummels returning to FC Bayern

Post by rwo power Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:39 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:
Winter is Coming wrote:"He (Hummels) has been open and honest with us at all times." - Watzke

"No [I cannot understand Götze's decision], and that's how I told him too. Everyone can see how good our team is. I don't believe that there are or was any sporting reason to leave us. One could see how our team developed and Mario got along well with many here, which is why I was so angry about the fact that he was of the opinion of having to leave so early."

So honest.

He said "leave so early". Mats Hummels stayed 8 1/2 years at Dortmund and he's 27 now. So you can't say he ran away at the first good offer. But if he wants to go to a new club, he can't really wait much longer. So where is he dishonest?

rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Mats Hummels returning to FC Bayern - Page 4 Empty Re: Mats Hummels returning to FC Bayern

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:05 pm

rwo power wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:
Winter is Coming wrote:"He (Hummels) has been open and honest with us at all times." - Watzke

"No [I cannot understand Götze's decision], and that's how I told him too. Everyone can see how good our team is. I don't believe that there are or was any sporting reason to leave us. One could see how our team developed and Mario got along well with many here, which is why I was so angry about the fact that he was of the opinion of having to leave so early."

So honest.

He said "leave so early". Mats Hummels stayed 8 1/2 years at Dortmund and he's 27 now. So you can't say he ran away at the first good offer. But if he wants to go to a new club, he can't really wait much longer. So where is he dishonest?

"I don't have to have won eight championships by the end of my career. I'd rather do something special. I'd rather win one championship as a leading figure rather than as part-time worker.

Such an honest guy. Proud

No one in Dortmund resents Lewandowski because he never made any promises, guys like Götze and Hummels are outright *bleep* for lying and being dishonest. Stop making excuses.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:20 pm

people so obsessed with the "morals" of players.
this is their living and there are many reasons for him not to stay in dortmund

pleasing some nobody's is not high in his list i would imagine.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:54 pm

Who is to say he won't be a starting player for Dortmund? Unfair criticism by Urban. He is not really contradicting himself.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:03 am

I didn't say he won't be a starter. He won't be a "leading figure" either though, not when you have Neuer, Boateng, Robben, Müller etc... as your team mates. They have all done it without him, absolutely dominating in the process aswell.

Of course no one would have hold this against him if he didn't try to deceive Dortmund fans in his all mighty horse.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:20 am

Every time Dortmund starts building up to compete with Bayern... Bayern poached them. It's kind of disgusting. Wouldn't be surprised if they make a run at Auba pretty soon here lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:09 am

You act as if we just buy him to weaken Dortmund Laughing
He will probably be a starting CB in a top 3 team which has huge problems on this position.
Who else do you think we could have bought instead on the same level?
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:25 am

While I don't want Hummels to go to Bayern, you're right. One of the few top level CBs they could've got, and as a German, will probably be more eager to join them than others might be, hence they might be able to shave a few hundred K off his salary.
Plus, the fans love a local.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:08 pm

Buy'em aren't doing anything wrong, it's just good running of the club to poach the best players from your domestic league if you're in the position to do it. But the fact that it's the 3rd star player from the same club in a few years' time should make it obvious that it's not going to sit well with any fans who aren't Munich fans.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:29 pm

Seriously what's so hard to understand that it's not about a player wanting to leave Dortmund for Bayern but the constant amout of bs Hummels had to spit out every other day for years Laughing Just don't act like you care if you don't and everything's fine.. that's why most Dortmund fans actually still like Lewandowski despite leaving them for Bayern.

He won't even be a big loss as a player because a) he's overrated and b) he's a defender.

Criticising Bayern for that is stupid anyway. Doesn't matter if they do it to weaken Dortmund or to strengthen themselves. Both reasons are legit.

Last edited by zigra on Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:29 pm

we are a top club and want to have the best players in our team, and those players are/were available for not too much money. And although Dortmund has done great in the past , they are just not on our level. We compete with teams like Real and Barca.
Its like Athletico - Real. Maybe athletico can win the league and beat Real and Barca , but if a player from Athletico has the chance to join Barca or Real he probably will.
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:18 pm

In football terms it's not so terrible as Dortmund's defence for a top club is terrible with or without Hummels, maybe with the fee Dortmund get, they can find a couple defenders who suit them better. However it's a psychological blow, basically Bayern are buying the league before it even starts.

What's worse is that these Dortmund players make demands to move ONLY to Bayern, thus putting the club in a shitty position. de Bruyne was in the same position to leave Wolfsburg, Bayern were even interested but he didn't push a move to only one club he desired so to make sure Wolfsburg get the highest possible fee.

I guess in the end it's the players themselves who are to blame, which is why I'm calling Hummels a dick. He was dishonest the entire time and especially because Dortmund have yet to play the biggest game of the season against Bayern no less and he is already planning to leave.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:59 pm

Why was Hummels dishonest? Have you never changed your opinion over they years?
Conditions changed , manager changed, players left..
Maybe he has a problem with Tuchel? Or he always wanted to player under Carlo? Who knows
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by footyfan01 Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:17 pm

De Bruyne leaving to City has only benefited City & EPL & no-one else. Be honest & admit you are not happy about Bayern being stronger & not being able to pick apart Dortmund & BL players on the cheap like Kagawa & Sahin.

I don't even care for Hummels, I just want a CB at reasonable price & Dortmund want 38M for a 27 year old Hummels with 1 year left on his contract which is ridiculous IMO.

We are also interested in Bellerin(Arsenal), Ricardo Rodriquez(Wolfsburg), Tah(Leverkusen), Pjanic(Roma), Sanchez (Arsenal), etc.

Dortmund also will probably sell Miki & Gundogan & there is no hue n cry about it -> Why? Are you guys dumb? You won't get an elite CM like Gundogan even for 50M in today's market, Dortmund can NEVER replace him. And now with Sven Bender proving a successful CB -> Dortmund have Hummels, Bender, Ginter, Sokratis, Subotic -> That is an overload of CB's & surely it makes sense to off load some (maybe the high wage ones?). But there is no talk about City ripping Dortmund apart with a lowball 30-35M bid for Gundogan.

Don't worry about Dortmund, with Arsenal being a perennial 4th place club, we will be going heavy for your players. And if you guys fail to make CHL expect us to raid the club with Bellerin, Sanchez, Cazorla, etc being taken away.

footyfan01
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:46 pm

As a matter of fact, Mats Hummels joining Bayern will definitely benefit the German NT as it means that the top CB pair of the NT will play together match in and match out in the Bundesliga, too.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:27 pm

Bayern are taking all the enemys soldiers and braging about winning the war. eco smile
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel_M Sun May 08, 2016 11:30 am

I think if this had happened last season Dortmund fans wouldn't be half as upset.

Dortmund had a surprisingly good and fast transitional period and it looked like next year might be better and even contend for real with Bayern again.

I don't get why Hummels, Ilkay and whoever else leaves this summer didn't do it last year when Klopp era ended.

Joel_M
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun May 08, 2016 11:33 am

Gündogan has been wanting to leave since 3 years.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun May 08, 2016 11:48 am

Hummels' loyalty level = Roose Bolton.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun May 08, 2016 11:48 am

Joel_M wrote:I think if this had happened last season Dortmund fans wouldn't be half as upset.

Dortmund had a surprisingly good and fast transitional period and it looked like next year might be better and even contend for real with Bayern again.

I don't get why Hummels, Ilkay and whoever else leaves this summer didn't do it last year when Klopp era ended.

Many clubs had doubts about Gündogan's injury track record. That's why Barca didn't make a bid for him after he had a reported medical checkup and that's why he extended only for 1 year with Dortmund so he could prove that he can get back to his old level and remain injury-free and then leave 12 months later. Hasn't quite worked out again.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun May 08, 2016 1:30 pm

Yep. Because he's injured again lol. Watch him extend another time, for one single year lmao.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun May 08, 2016 2:37 pm

At this rate, Ilkay Gündogan will end his career at Dortmund ^^
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun May 08, 2016 3:06 pm

rwo power wrote:At this rate, Ilkay Gündogan will end his career at Dortmund ^^
I think he already has.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel_M Sun May 08, 2016 3:40 pm

futbol wrote:
Joel_M wrote:I think if this had happened last season Dortmund fans wouldn't be half as upset.

Many clubs had doubts about Gündogan's injury track record. That's why Barca didn't make a bid for him after he had a reported medical checkup and that's why he extended only for 1 year with Dortmund so he could prove that he can get back to his old level and remain injury-free and then leave 12 months later. Hasn't quite worked out again.

OK. I get Gundogan. I can also understand Auba leaving if he's offered the crazy amount of money that people are throwing around since January. He had a breakout year, no one would make a big fuss about it.

But for Hummels I think the timing is a bigger factor for the fan outrage than whatever grand statements he made years ago. Had he left last summer for Bayern, he probably doesn't get the hugs, tears and standing ovations that Lewa got but I'm pretty sure he also doesn't get "good riddance" banners and whistles at a home game.

Last year Dortmund managed to save some face in the end after a catastrophic 1st half but with Klopp leaving it looked like the end of an era. Many people expecting that BVB was entering a transitional period and would take 3-4 years before they can be title contenders. Instead the restart went much much better than anyone expected and right now it doesn't look that far fetched to say that BVB would be able to contend for the title next year against Bayern. Especially with Ancelotti replacing Pep.

Joel_M
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed May 11, 2016 12:19 pm

Mats Hummels has published an open letter on FB, detailing and explaining what he calls the "toughest decision of my life" to return to his childhood club Bayern, and thanking the fans, staff, and teammates at BVB.

He says he's decided to find a "new challenge", albeit in his "hometown where his friends and family live" :coffee:

He is also deluded enough to claim BVB will win the cup final.

https://www.facebook.com/Mats.Hummels/posts/1228739237136152
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Wed May 11, 2016 12:29 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:

He is also deluded enough to claim BVB will win the cup final.

inb4 own goal from 20 metre over head of keeper.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next