Lucifer
McAgger
rwo power
zigra
Hapless_Hans
36 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Mats Hummels returning to FC Bayern - Page 3 Empty Re: Mats Hummels returning to FC Bayern

Post by footyfan01 Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:40 pm

Lucifer wrote:Agreed.
This is different than they losing Gotze or lewa because he is captain/backbone of the defence and team also relatively more difficult to replace than other two. Tough season ahead for bvb if u ask me

Pretty sure you either barely understand footfall or have not even seen Dortmund. Most of the comments I see from other league posters are a joke & beyond ridiculous! It's going to nonsensical territory.

I wouldn't even start Hummels if I was Dortmund now & I would pay over the odds for Gundogan for Bayern not freaking Hummels!

footyfan01
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Mats Hummels returning to FC Bayern - Page 3 Empty Re: Mats Hummels returning to FC Bayern

Post by Kaladin Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:31 pm

Its official, Mats Hummels has told Dortmund he wants to leave, Dortmund have confirmed on their Twitter account

https://twitter.com/BVB/status/725701981294223360
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:32 pm

Hummels has told BVB he wants to leave for Bayern, in a statement on BVB's site, a month before the teams meet in the DFB Pokal final:

http://www.bvb.de/ger/News/Uebersicht/Mats-Hummels-moechte-BVB-verlassen

Incredible timing here.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:04 pm

Yeah, it's got a bad taste to it. I wouldn't pick him for the cup final.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:20 pm

Timing is also BVBs fault.

Watzke told in TV 2 days ago, that he can guarantee that Hummels,Gündogan and Micki wont all get the permission to leave in summer. So the player who comes first will also have more chances to leave.
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:46 pm

Incredible.

Would be even more incredible if he's swapped with Gotze.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:19 pm

M99 wrote:Incredible.

Would be even more incredible if he's swapped with Gotze.

Would be the ultimate pos move from the club towards their fans.
So I fully expect it to happen.

Timing is disgusting and so is Hummels.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:37 pm

How many years does he have left on his contract?

Edit: 1. Lewandowski part 2 Proud

On the other hand this is Dortmund's fault for not ensuring that all Stars have at least 2 years on their contract left. They have lost all leverage.

Last edited by BarrileteCosmico on Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:37 pm

Transfers like this is what puts me off of bundesliga.

Bayern taking the piss in that league.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:35 pm

Hummels disappoints me.

But its his career and life so not my place to say anything.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:35 pm

See, in this situation I can't fault Bayern because they're rightfully interested in a top centre back, who would strengthen a weak position for them and happens to be from Munich.

It's just sad that Hummels is so willing to jump ship despite Dortmund being on the up again. We can blame Dortmund for letting contracts run down but I don't think it's a lack of effort on their part, nor is it their fault that certain players keep eyeing up moves else where.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:19 pm

Interesting pic from todays BVB training session

Spoiler:
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by footyfan01 Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:31 am

Why on earth are BVB putting these stuff in their website?

I guess they are okay with him moving to Bayern. Sahin to Real & Kagawa to United for almost nothing really hurt them though, they probably want to start Ginter-Sokratis & want Hummels to leave.

I mean 10-12M Wages for Hummels vs 3-4M for Ginter is a no-brainer!

footyfan01
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:26 am

BVB is a listed company in the stock exchange so they have to make any information public which can influence the stock market price.
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:40 am

I don't understand the title.

Prodigal son, if referring to the bible, is talking about an wastefully extravagant son.

Hummels isn't wastefully extravagant Laughing

Anyway, it looks like it will happen, tbh. So bayern, I ask again, Benatia pls?
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:28 am

Mats Hummels returning to FC Bayern - Page 3 Fb_img10

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by footyfan01 Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:19 pm

Kick wrote:I don't understand the title.

Prodigal son, if referring to the bible, is talking about an wastefully extravagant son.

We are interested in Pjanic & we have decided to sell Benatia. So I think you will see Benatia as part of the Pjanic deal!

footyfan01
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:23 pm

footyfan01 wrote:

We are interested in Pjanic & we have decided to sell Benatia. So I think you will see Benatia as part of the Pjanic deal!

Pjanic doesn't play for Chelsea, he plays for Roma
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:55 pm

footyfan01 wrote:

Unless Benatia is going somewhere else, I wouldn't count on him being part of the Pjanic deal. He started the fire on that bridge, and Pallotta finished it by burning it down. I highly doubt he's coming back, especially if reports are to be believed and we just signed Martin Caceres from Juve.

As for Hummels, I've lost some respect for him. Not because of moving from BVB to Bayern, but because he's apparently been rather dishonest about all of this. That said, at least he's been up front and has not hidden from what he said then and what he's saying now. Same can't be said for other players in this scenario.

McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:32 pm

"He (Hummels) has been open and honest with us at all times." - Watzke
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:41 pm

Winter is Coming wrote:"He (Hummels) has been open and honest with us at all times." - Watzke

"No [I cannot understand Götze's decision], and that's how I told him too. Everyone can see how good our team is. I don't believe that there are or was any sporting reason to leave us. One could see how our team developed and Mario got along well with many here, which is why I was so angry about the fact that he was of the opinion of having to leave so early."

So honest.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:43 pm

The difference is that this Dortmund is a far cry from that Dortmund.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:30 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:The difference is that this Dortmund is a far cry from that Dortmund.

It's not though. They just had one half of a season that sucked. Other than that, they've been consistently great, the f*ckup against Liverpool aside.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:37 pm

Yeah I wouldn't say this Dortmund is as good, but it's no far cry. Give them another season without pos's like Hummels leaving and I think we would see a Dortmund team that's getting to at least the quarterfinals of the Champions League tbh, with potential to go further
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:40 pm

Anyone calling him disgusting or a snake with 99% certainty would do the same in his position...

How can you jump to conclusions so rapidly if you have never been and probably never be in such a position.

He will get paid more and will have a better shot at CL. I would not think twice.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:39 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:
Winter is Coming wrote:"He (Hummels) has been open and honest with us at all times." - Watzke

"No [I cannot understand Götze's decision], and that's how I told him too. Everyone can see how good our team is. I don't believe that there are or was any sporting reason to leave us. One could see how our team developed and Mario got along well with many here, which is why I was so angry about the fact that he was of the opinion of having to leave so early."

So honest.

He said "leave so early". Mats Hummels stayed 8 1/2 years at Dortmund and he's 27 now. So you can't say he ran away at the first good offer. But if he wants to go to a new club, he can't really wait much longer. So where is he dishonest?
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next