Helmer
McAgger
Lucifer
Myesyats
Hapless_Hans
35 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Thomas Tuchel Appreciation Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Thomas Tuchel Appreciation Thread

Post by Myesyats Sun Apr 23, 2023 8:24 pm

Tuchel beat RM in the semis and Man City in the final with Havertz and Werner up front which in my books makes him the best manager of all time

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Thomas Tuchel Appreciation Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Thomas Tuchel Appreciation Thread

Post by futbol_bill Sun Apr 23, 2023 8:42 pm

Sorry for speaking. I obviously don’t follow him. My knowledge of him is getting fired by PSG as they were not happy with him, him getting schooling by Carlo last year and then him getting fired by Chelsea when they weren’t happy with him and now with this less than impressive start at Bayern.

But i don’t believe i should accept the “low IQ” shot at my age!!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Apr 23, 2023 8:58 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Wish we would fire Carlo tomorrow now that we can get Tuchel

I wonder how Hans feels about him now
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Apr 24, 2023 12:20 am

Tuchel is a fine manager.   You don't appreciate him until he's gone.   His issue is that he's got some Antonio Conte in him where he speaks his mind too loudly about management.  He also plays favorites and has a dog house for players.

I was a critic... then I saw what PSG became after the left (terrible).  Saw what he did at Chelsea... and what they are after he left (terrible).   So my guess is that he'll get Bayern to be very competitive next year.  

Not the sexiest brand of football.  Not the worse either.   But very solid and effective.

I wouldn't judge him too harshly with a squad that doesn't fit his style of football and taking over mid season.   Next year, judge away lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Apr 24, 2023 3:19 pm

Tuchel is basically Conte.

It isn't fun to have him and both can be generally very unpleasant people who won't stop complaining but they acquire results despite occasionally dire styles of football. TT is very tactically astute and only will grow in his relatively short stint in top flight football. His PSG was downright terrible and without merit but he has won a UCL and has a sizeable record so far as a whole.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat May 20, 2023 7:25 pm

danger.exe

Thomas Tuchel Appreciation Thread - Page 8 2b0bcc1ac5dabcffa826625e1f1bdee4
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun May 21, 2023 1:10 am

Bayern would deserve it for messing with a good thing
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun May 21, 2023 6:27 pm

ROFLMFAO~ Bayern really gonna fk up the league? WOW... its been like 10 yrs ffs... what a historic fk up this season would be... had to happen eventually and this is what it takes... since no one thought Dortmund would be able to catch em, biggest bottlers can still mess up of cos but.... lol...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun May 21, 2023 6:29 pm

Think Tuchel managed to get Bayern eliminated from all 3 comps since he joined right? EPIC FAIL Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:26 pm

Bayern got knocked out of the cup last night by a team from the third tier of German football lmao

this guy
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Nivash Thu Nov 02, 2023 3:15 pm

You can take the player out of Tottenham, but you can't take the Tottenham out of the player

Nivash
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8